Bringing together business & technology

Smashed Media is paving the way in the digital arena through its innovative approach to data driven results. We builds partnerships with clients by listening, understanding & achieving their goals. We help our clients achieve success & realize market potential through a creative & strategic approach.

Boca Raton, FL

Jiffy Lube, Dapper & Divine, Gracie Barra, Arnold Palmer Apparel, Chase Lawyers

Branding and Web Dev for Real Estate Developer

"They have a deep desire to serve their customer and truly take care of them."

Apr. - Oct. 2018

Smashed Media assisted with creating a brand identity for the company, in addition to website development. They also created marketing materials to be used throughout the company.

College Station, Texas
David Durham
Development Manager, Impact Companies

Their involvement has solidified land contracts and boosted mentions in publications thanks to their content creation and overall marketing efforts. Smashed Media excels at supervising the project to make sure everything is on track. They’re great listeners that produce quality work at a great price.

I’m a development manager at Impact Companies, a commercial real estate development company. We focus on land development and have a large mixed-use development within the heart of our town. I also serve as an in-house broker for the development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Smashed Media?

We wanted to create a great website, identify our brand, and establish a marketing foundation for our development projects.

I selected this vendor based off of a past experience I had with a couple of their members. I was pleased with the collaboration, and they didn’t disappoint on the second go around.

Smashed Media created our brand identity package, marketing materials, a new website for our company, multiple marketing brochures, and new cards for the entire staff. They were great at helping us identify with a brand, which will be used on our signage throughout the development.

I worked with their CEO/COO and account manager.

We have multiple pieces of land under contract, have the city of College Station co-branding with us on our development, and have had multiple write-ups, in part due to the content created by Smashed Media.

The project was managed primarily through an account manager, who looped in the CEO/CEO at the beginning and end of the project. They have great oversight at Smashed Media and ensure that every customer is satisfied with their service and product.

They have a deep desire to serve their customer and truly take care of them. They listened intently to the needs of our project and came up with material that has helped in more than one way.

I have little recommendations for improvement. They should keep up the great work.

Overall Score They deliver great work.
    Their team is incredibly responsive.
    Smashed Media is very reasonably priced and produces great quality.
    They listened to what I wanted and adjusted accordingly.
    I highly recommend Smashed Media to anyone looking to grow awareness and profits for their business.

Website Design for Author

"Everything from creative ideas to graphics and technical support was top-notch."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Smashed Media designed a new website to improve the graphics and content of an old one. They also created a new logo.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Crystal Bowman
Author, Crystal Bowman

The website has been praised by visitors extensively since launching. Communicative and creative, Smashed Media provided comprehensive technical services. Customers can expect a motivated partner.

I’m the author of more than 100 children's books that have been published by major Christian publishing houses. I also write books for women, teach at writers' conferences, speak to women and children, and write lyrics for piano music.

For what projects/services did your company hire Smashed Media?

My website needed a complete make-over. The graphics and content were outdated, and I needed something creative and fresh that represented me and my work.

I wanted a website that was user-friendly and informative.

I met the owner on a business trip and was very impressed with his sincere, charismatic personality and creative intelligence.

The first step was to get to know me and my work. The owner and his team spent days trying to get a feel for my passion and accomplishments. They then helped me design a logo and a brand-new website that reflected me and my business. Their attention to detail was impressive.

I mainly worked with the owner, but I also interacted with a few of his employees. Everyone had brilliant ideas and technological skills.

Since my website went live, my colleagues and followers have given me praise and positive feedback. It’s very impressive.

It was flawless. Their communication was effective and frequent.

Everything from creative ideas to graphics and technical support was top-notch.

No improvement is needed, although they’re always challenging themselves anyways.

Overall Score They exceeded my expectations in every area. Each step of the process was professional and completed in a timely manner.
    They are prompt and efficient.
    it's a fair price for the quality of the work.
    They have exceptional skills.
    I'd refer anyone to Smashed Media who's looking to build or rebuild a website.

Website and Brand Dev for Genetic Fitness Service

"I couldn’t be happier with my new website and brand."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Smashed Media developed a website and brand and designed and produced business cards. They also did SEO for the new website.

Cary, North Carolina
Matt Pieczarka
CEO, Genetify

Experienced and thorough, Smashed Media delivered a digital and brand identity that will help drive business growth and awareness of services. Their professional management was especially satisfactory.

I’m the CEO of Genetify and a personal trainer. I have four genetic tests that help clients better understand what works for them regarding exercise and nutrition.

For what projects/services did your company hire Smashed Media?

I needed brand and website development services.

I wanted to have a beautiful brand and website that I’d love.

They worked on a friend’s website, and I liked what they did.

They developed my website, did SEO, and designed my brand and business cards.

I worked with a team of four people who were all extremely bright, helpful, and professional.

People now have a place to check out my business and learn about what I do. I couldn’t be happier with my new website and brand. They’re going to be a huge part of my business.

It exceeded my expectations.

Their knowledge of marketing and painstaking attention detail stood out to me.

No, not that I saw.

Overall Score They were absolutely brilliant.
    They're very organized.
    It's a fair price.
    They did an amazing job with helping me with branding and building a beautiful website.
    Anyone looking for a beautiful website should use Smashed Media.