Web Development, Dedicated team

Smart IT is a full-cycle custom software development services provider with a core focus on helping our partners to deal with any technological issues on their way to success.

Our mission is to help transform your ideas into market-ready software solutions from the ground up, taking usability, scalability, and customizability into account.

Our track record of developing software products and applications, business and technical expertise will definitely boost your software project thus accelerating your value on the market and minimizing the risks.

We know how important is to have a reliable and skilled partner in IT business and we do our best to fit our partners` expectations and grow together.

San Francisco, CA
  • 1884 Market St
    San Francisco, CA 94102
  • Minsk
    Belarus

Companies in need of professional IT engeneers dedicated team.

Software Dev for Mobile Ad-Tech Company

“Smart-IT Ltd. provides high-quality developers because they have built employee loyalty and retain true talent.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Smart-IT Ltd. is providing software development services to two projects. Deliverables include front- and backend implementation, development and market research, and support and improvement.

Ness Ziona, Israel
Victor Saider
VP of Product, Persona.ly

They are successfully executing the projects. Internal stakeholders hold the Smart-IT Ltd. team and their capabilities in high esteem. They are receptive and communicate well. Customers can expect a valuable, long-term partnership.

I’m the VP of product at Persona.ly, a mobile ad-tech company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smart-IT Ltd.?

My company wanted to replace an outsourced developer that we were working on a project with. We needed a new vendor to support us in this project and also help us start a new one.

Smart-IT Ltd. supported and improved the backends of two service panels. Another vendor had developed the frontend, and Smart-IT Ltd. connected and implemented it. They provided development and market research and implemented the new project. Currently, they are in the improvement stage.

My team engages with two developers.

How did you come to work with Smart-IT Ltd.?

When we needed to replace our existing partner, I contacted one hundred different outsourcing companies in Ukraine and Belarus. About half of them replied, and I spoke with a couple dozen of them. We chose Smart-IT Ltd. because they were respectful and looking to engage in a long-term project.

My company has spent $100,000.

We started working together in May 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The top-tier developers effectively prepare and execute long-term projects. I regard their team very highly.

How did Smart-IT Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

We oversaw project management, but they do offer this as part of their services. Communication has been very good. Their team is responsive, especially a business development executive we’ve worked with.

Smart-IT Ltd. provides high-quality developers because they have built employee loyalty and retain true talent. They have an incentive to stay with the company.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Finding adequate management for shorter projects is difficult. Instead, work with Smart-IT Ltd. on long-term projects. You will be treated well and receive high-quality results.

There were no problems with scheduling.

Software Development for Construction Company

"We’re very happy, and we got a very intuitive system."

Nov. 2017 - June 2018

Smart-IT Ltd. created an integrated CRM connecting several software programs. They designed the CRM to collect data from the programs and output statistical analysis in an accessible format.

Alexandr Vreme
Director, My Trusted Builder

The solution has received positive internal feedback, as it’s improved business efficiency and it’s now being used on a daily basis. Smart-IT Ltd. delivered on deadline and within budget. Expect a knowledgeable partner who communicates responsibly and provides useful tips.

I am the director at My Trusted Builder, which is a construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smart-IT Ltd.?

In the construction business, there are many different software programs such as accounting software, project management software, and little bits and pieces that do not share any data between them. I felt that I needed communication functionality between the software we used, because then the data they produce could be easily identified and examined in terms of different patterns and statistics.

They offered to create something which would allow me to have everything in one place and all the statistics in front of me at any given point. It would solve the solution of changing and storing information. It would also fix several issues around my business needs.

I asked them to create a type of CRM that unites all the data within the company and puts it into a format that easily readable and would be easy to get the statistics from. They worked with people from our end to come up with specifications. They lined up how the dashboard should look and what the software should be able to do. They gave me a price as well as a deadline.

There were about 10 people on the team, half of whom were developers, including a frontend and backend developer. We also had a manager and a business analyst who collected information on their behalf from my department, as well as the requirements. I only had to allocate one person from our side, who was constantly updating them with the requirements.

How did you come to work with Smart-IT Ltd.?

We were introduced to them by a trusted contact of mine. From the moment I got in touch with them, everything was dealt with in a professional manner. I didn’t have to consult with too many people in terms of their process and what to normally expect. They covered all of my questions.

We spent around $250,000 USD.

We started working with them around November 2017 and the project concluded in June 2018.

We use the software on a daily basis. There were some slight UI changes that needed to be done, which took some time. They met all the deadlines and did not go over budget. There was one small delay but that was down to our side because we missed one of the payments. There wasn’t a point in the project where I can say they let me down.

The feedback I have received from my team is extremely positive. The solution has saved us a lot of time and all they met all my expectations. There were some things I wasn’t expecting as well, and everything was positive. We’re very happy and we got a very intuitive system. New employees don’t have to spend a lot of time learning the system as it works straight away.

How did Smart-IT Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave us constant updates about what they achieved and what still needed to be completed, as well as regular calls. Communication was brilliant and we had no problem with that. They are very knowledgeable, and their English skills are very strong.

When I started speaking with them, they gave me some advice and suggestions on things that could be done in a better way. There were a few things, even nonverbal ones, that I noticed while we were discussing the project in the early stages, which kept me very relaxed in terms of their level of professionalism.

The whole IT scene in Belarus is fascinating. They have very creative developers. At the same time, they don’t cost as much as developers would cost here. They have that balance between quality and price which is unique. They meet all the requirements that you would normally expect, and there was no hassle in working with them. Being in the construction industry, I always expect something to go wrong as in many businesses, but we had no issues with their delivery.

They ask many questions, which is probably a good thing, but it did take a lot of time to answer them. They were very specific on exactly how we wanted it to look. It was lost time, but in the end, it was probably the reason why the end result was successful.

Get hold of their principal. He was the main reason we signed the contract. He was the best person to get in touch with. You can achieve whatever you want, as he will make it happen.

Web Development for Online Ranking Platform

“Smart-IT Ltd. always willing to help. We’re truly happy with their work.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

After a previous developer couldn’t perform up to standard, Smart-IT Ltd. took their place. They built out an admin panel and API to fortify the platform and continue to expand and develop it.

Malta
Co-Founder, Online Ranking Platform

Backed by an impressive depth of technical knowledge and expertise, Smart-IT Ltd. has worked continuously to enhance the platform end-to-end. They resolved every issue the previous vendor caused and consulted on the latest technology on the market. Competitive pricing makes them a valuable partner.

I’m a sales manager and co-founder of a travel review company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smart-IT?

We started building a site with another developer who didn’t meet our requirements. We wanted to work with a skilled development team that could respond to what we needed.  Smart-IT Ltd. was said to have a team of more serious and efficient workers, which has proven true.

Smart-IT Ltd. has worked extensively on our system with us.

The team has developed new API integrations and an admin panel for the site. They’ve continuously improved the UI for our entire platform.

They also fixed some issues the previous developers caused. We’ve continued working with them ever since.

The system was initially developed on an old version of Angular. Now, we're considering changing to a different technology. We may have to rewrite the entire thing. Once we discuss the best technology options, we’ll be moving forward with Smart-IT Ltd.

We've worked with the CTO and a project manager from Smart-IT Ltd. Their three-person team also includes a mid-level developer. If he needs help, he can consult a senior developer for technical expertise.

How did you come to work with Smart-IT?

We looked for vendors in Belarus because the market is more affordable than other countries in Europe, and we’d heard there were many efficient IT companies. Smart-IT Ltd. had a skilled team and fair pricing.

We’ve been paying them around $3,000 per month for more than a year now.

We started working with Smart-IT in November 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing. We’re currently determining if we should continue with our current system or rewrite it using new technologies.

Smart-IT Ltd. is always willing to help. We’re truly happy with their work. They’re reactive to any issues we face, solving them within the hour.

Smart-IT has strong Angular skills. Every new feature they deploy works properly. Nothing they develop causes other problems on the site we have to fix, as we experienced with our previous developer.

How did Smart-IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Smart-IT is very helpful because they know IT better than us. They answer all our questions and are always ready to help us find a solution that meets our needs. They’ve never been late on deadlines.

We usually communicate via email or Skype. I’m in touch with the project manager almost every day. We have a group chat with the web developer for technical items, as well.

Smart-IT Ltd. is always here to back us up. They’re very quick to respond to our needs, and they provide accurate estimates.

I’m sure there’s something they could be working on, but I can’t think of anything.

It’s important to be organized. Have all the information ready before approaching Smart-IT Ltd. They’ll take care of the rest from there.

Web Development for E-commerce Platform

"Smart IT-Ltd. offers exceptional IT expertise while keeping long-term project goals in mind."

Nov. 2016 - Dec. 2017

Smart-IT Ltd. introduced modular services on a legacy e-commerce platform, rebuilding customer-facing systems such as a product recommendation engine to improve the UX for customers and internal stakeholders.

Berlin, Germany
Robert Koch
Former General Manager, The Classictic Group

The team’s work advanced internal processes through automation, increased the conversion rate of platform visitors, and supported more data-driven marketing decisions. The project was reasonably priced and managed on a goal-oriented schedule. The team maintained a responsive, collaborative communication style.

I was the general manager of The Classictic Group, an e-commerce platform for the global distribution of cultural entertainment products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Smart-IT Ltd.?

We hired Smart-IT Ltd. to modernize our legacy IT architecture by building it into a platform with improved modular functionality.

We wanted to mitigate software-induced risks to our operating platform, shorten release cycles of new features, and make it easier to outsource future development projects. We also wanted to improve the UX for IT professionals when they alter site characteristics.

After an interview process, the team emerged as the best fit for our project requirements along with one other vendor. We were looking for consultants with advanced PHP development expertise and a strong knowledge of quantitative methods. They were also recommended to us through my network.

After suggesting best practices based on project requirements, Smart IT-Ltd. rebuilt our customer engagement functionalities and product recommendation engine. Along the way, they introduced automation, data-driven models on customer behavior, and made the functionalities machine-learning (ML) ready.

The team consisted of IT consultants from Smart IT-Ltd., one other IT vendor, and internal stakeholders. Engineers from Smart IT-Ltd. worked with an internal data science team to automate customer engagement and improve conversion.

Kickstarting the modular design process improved our conversion rate optimization, reduced waste, and freed up internal resources through automation. The developed modules led to more qualified marketing assumptions and better synergy between the data and marketing teams.

The team used an agile methodology with short iteration cycles. Responsive communication took place with internal stakeholders through Slack, Skype, Jira, and GitHub, and deadlines were always met. Maintaining transparency with senior management, Smart-IT Ltd. made sure internal resources were part of decision-making processes.

Within a reasonable budget, Smart IT-Ltd. offers exceptional IT expertise while keeping long-term project goals in mind. Their constructive feedback kept the project requirements centered around practical goals.

It would have been beneficial if all developers and managers were equipped with a Schengen visa, enabling more on-demand onsite workshops.