Smile. Love. Achieve.

Say hello to SmartBean™! We are a team of people with diverse entrepreneurial backgrounds that share one common goal: to revolutionize the relationship between small business entrepreneurs and their numbers through innovative and affordable products and services.

With SmartBean™ Do-It-For-Me Bookkeeping services, financial transactions are automatically categorized and recorded daily for you. Then, we turn your financial reports into business insights that are useful to you. Through our SmartBean™ mobile application* we make it easy for small business entrepreneurs to know their numbers.

2018
Tustin, CA
  • 17291 Irvine Blvd, Ste 104
    Tustin, CA 92780

• Bookkeeping
  • Tax Preparation
  • Financial Accounting

Bookkeeping, Reporting, & Bill Pay for Creative Agency

“The peace of mind they have given me is incredibly valuable.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Smart Bean Inc is responsible for bookkeeping services for a web design agency. Additionally, the team was responsible for reporting and bill pay services.

Atlanta, Georgia
Octavia Warren Gilmore
Founder & CEO, Creative Juice

The bookkeeping services exceeded the expectations of the internal team. Smart Bean Inc provides high-quality services, offering monthly and quarterly reports to ensure effective communication between teams. The team is hard-working, attentive, and dedicated.

I am the owner of Creative Juice, a branding, marketing, and web design agency located in Atlanta.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smart Bean Inc?

I was looking for help with bookkeeping, reporting, and bill pay.

Smart Bean Inc handles all of my bookkeeping. They reconcile my books every day via QuickBooks and make sure everything’s prepared and in order for tax season. They also give me monthly reporting so I can see the financials of my company as well as additional quarterly reports.

I typically interact with about three people from the Smart Bean Inc team, including the owner.

How did you come to work with Smart Bean Inc?

My CPA recommended them to me because of the hands-on customer service that they provide. They had a very thorough onboarding process that I liked.

We invest about $4,000 a year.

Our ongoing engagement with Smart Bean Inc began in December 2019.

Having good bookkeeping gives you some peace of mind. If I need financial documents, I know everything is already in order.

How did Smart Bean Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done everything they said they were going to do at the appropriate deadline. They’re very thorough and upfront when it comes to the onboarding process. They’re great at communicating, setting expectations, and meeting deadlines.

It’s been incredibly helpful that they reconcile my books every day. They never have to ask me about different transactions that happened early in the month and I wouldn’t remember them as well. I can always easily identify the charges because they are fresh in my mind. The peace of mind they have given me is incredibly valuable.

Smart Bean Inc could expand their services, but their main service line is bookkeeping, which they do a great job at. I do sometimes wish they had more financial consulting as well.

Give them access to everything. Obviously, it was a situation where I trusted them with that information, but it was worth it. Listen to what they’re saying to make sure you understand it.