Marketing that sales can believe in

Inbound Marketing and Sales Enablement Consultancy Agency for emerging B2B tech and related companies

Chicago, IL
  • 600 W Jackson Blvd
    Chicago, IL 60661

Various B2B emerging tech companies

HubSpot implementation for Healthcare Software Company

"SmarkLabs is very reliable and conscientious about what they're doing. Everything they do drives great results."

Smarklabs provides a variety of services for the client including sales development, lead generation, and HubSpot implementation which includes workflow and email functionality.

Nashville, Tennessee
Director of Marketing, Healthcare Software Company

Smarklabs satisfies their client by consistently delivering quality work within their allotted timeframes. The agency is praised for their responsiveness and efficient communication. Smarklabs is highly recommended to others.

We are a technology company that provides an alternative to nurse-call solutions in hospitals.

I'm the director of marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SmarkLabs?

We were trying to derive more value from HubSpot. It's a big investment for a smaller company, and I want to make sure that we're leveraging it to its maximum potential.

Our work with SmarkLabs is diverse. First, they are helping us with our HubSpot implementation. I am a marketing department of one, and I needed help to be able to move further faster. They have become an extension of my team, or a big piece of my team, on the inbound marketing side.

SmarkLabs is helping us across the board on using HubSpot, especially with regard to the workflow and email functionality of the platform. They're working with us on using the tool in a way that would drive us forward on the lead generation side that will translate into real meetings.

They're also doing sales development activities where they're triaging inbound leads as they come in. They are helping to analyze the data that we are getting day to day and week to week and following up with optimum leads to secure meetings for our sales team.

How did you come to work with SmarkLabs?

They came to me through email and online interactions and ended up generating enough interest that I would reach out for a phone call. I'm a classic inbound marketing lead for them. They used their own techniques on me, and it worked. I hope they can do the same thing for us.

It's ongoing.

I don't have firm metrics that I can share right now.

How did SmarkLabs perform from a project management standpoint?

SmarkLabs is very responsive and eager to provide information in perspective for us proactively. I've been very pleased with their responsiveness, and they're very hands-on and accessible. That's the part that I appreciate. I'm having to do a fair amount of education with folks internally about inbound marketing and just marketing in general, and I always find that they're very helpful in framing why we're doing what we're doing and helping me to shore up the support for inbound marketing internally.

What distinguishes SmarkLabs from other providers?

They always do what they say they're going to do in the specified timeframe. SmarkLabs is very reliable and conscientious about what they're doing. Everything they do drives great results.

They want to make sure that they're very good stewards of the money that we're investing. I feel that that's not always the case with other companies that I've worked with in the past. This was taking a chance, but the payoff has been good.

Is there anything SmarkLabs could have improved or done differently?

I can't say that I'm dissatisfied with anything. If I were to offer constructive criticism, I think the only thing I could point to would be having a full understanding of certain aspects of what they're doing. There are new things that they're implementing right now that we're experimenting with them. As they evolve and try new things and bring us along, we need to understand next steps in the process fully.

Overall Score I like them a lot.