Every great venture begins with a conversation.

We inspire world-changing ideas and craft cutting-edge technologies through the development of meaningful brands, creative strategies, and innovative software

San Diego, CA
  • 1281 9th Ave
    San Diego, CA 92101

Inventory Management System for Glass Shop

“They're really trying to understand the needs of our end users.”

2016 - Ongoing

SmallWorld Consulting created a custom inventory management system for a warehouse. They’ve also helped with lighting, interactive displays, and video and audio needs at trade shows.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Owner, Glass Shop

The in-house team is able to work more efficiently and the revenue has increased. Flexible and experienced, SmallWorld Consulting has met all needs, while their commitment and personable approach made them easy to work with.

I'm the owner of a glass shop. I work as a commercial glass and glazing subcontractor in the construction industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with SmallWorld Consulting?

I was looking for a vendor to create a custom inventory management system for my business.

SmallWorld Consulting worked remotely to create an inventory management system that will allow me to track inventory. It was a collaborative process and they made valuable recommendations, helping me find the best solution. They essentially created a map of my warehouse, which is 30,000 square feet, using numerical and alphabetical symbols. In addition, they created custom barcodes that appear on the big flat screen in my warehouse, making it easier for us to manage the workflow. They also take care of all of my technology needs at trade shows, so they handle the lighting, create videos, and control interactive displays.

I mostly work with their president, who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with SmallWorld Consulting?

I know their owner personally.

We pay them about $3,000–$5,000 per project.

I started working with them in 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

SmallWorld Consulting has turned my ideas into reality. The inventory management system has been very efficient and saved us time, resulting in an increase in revenue.

How did SmallWorld Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing an excellent job. Their owner comes to our office all the time, so we have a lot of face-to-face contact.

They're really trying to understand the needs of our end users. Also, they're flexible and easy to work with.

No. They're growing and improving all the time.