Innovation. Top-notch

We are a Digital transformation service provider company  with a mission of providing innovative services and vision of serving clients across the globe. We are a customer centric Information Technology Company. We specialize in Web & Mobile App Development and our offerings are highly customizable and scalable.

Our digital service offerings include  UI/UX Consulting, Technology Consultation, Testing & Quality Analysis, Product Engineering .  We believe in providing 360* support to our clients. Every client is different from another so are our state-of-the-art solutions.

We are a team of highly enthusiastic, energetic and tech savvy engineers. The strength of our company lies in rich experience of its people, who come from diverse background. Our office is centrally located. We have furnished our office with high end technology and infrastructure. We have committed ourselves in assisting our customer thus we have fully active customer care team.
We, at Smacon Technologies, are highly equipped and completely ready to serve both national and international customers.

Ernakulam, India
  • Jyothirmaya Infopark
    Ernakulam, KL 682303

Retailers, Small and Medium enterprises, traders

Development for a Automotive Parts Company

“They’re a smart group with an efficient work ethic.”

2016 - Jun. 2017

Based on a provided mockup, Smacon Technologies Private Limited developed a Magento-based online portal and a corresponding Android application to connect spare auto-parts suppliers with garages.

Anil Vincent
Managing Partner, Ez Parts Tec

Smacon Technologies Private Limited designed an accessible system for suppliers, making them more likely to use the product. Although they were unfamiliar with the automotive industry, the team welcomed the challenge. Overall, they were a helpful, time-oriented, and communicative partner.

I’m the managing partner at Ez Parts Tec. We’re a B2B e-commerce company that operates exclusively in the UAE. We facilitate the distribution of spare automotive parts from suppliers to garages.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smacon Technologies Private Limited?

We needed a vendor to develop our website.

I provided Smacon Technologies Private Limited with a mockup for an online portal that connected auto-part suppliers to garages. Then, their team built out the system using Magento as the base platform. They also developed a corresponding Android application. Our suppliers provide a product photograph and some basic information through the app, then we create a listing.

Initially, I spoke with Sreekesh (CEO and Managing Director, Smacon Technologies Private Limited). As the project progressed, the team grew to around six people. There was a graphic designer, a business analyst, and a few developers.

How did you come to work with Smacon Technologies Private Limited?

We did some market research and asked around our network for recommendations. A friend pointed us toward Smacon Technologies Private Limited, so we reached out. They were very energetic, and we ultimately chose to partner with them.

We spent around $30,000.

We worked together from late 2016–June 2017.

In our region, people were hardly using computers. It was very challenging to secure suppliers and convince them to add their products to the website. Smacon Technologies Private Limited’s accessible application design helped us introduce this distribution concept to our network, bringing our market into the IT space.

How did Smacon Technologies Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

The team showed good project management skills. I was worried that they wouldn’t fully understand my concept and the complexities associated with different car parts, models, and brands. In the end, I was impressed. They’re a smart group with an efficient work ethic. In terms of communication, we primarily spoke via Skype and WhatsApp. I also personally visited their offices on occasion.

Initially, I approached several different companies. Two of them immediately backed out when I started explaining my requirements. Smacon Technologies Private Limited was different. They showed a thorough understanding of my needs, even though they weren’t that familiar with the automotive industry.

In hindsight, there are a few things that could’ve been done differently in developing the application. Looking at the requirements originally given, the Smacon Technologies Private Limited team performed excellently. I’m confident that they’d willingly make any changes if I asked, but I’m not looking to do that at the moment.

Overall Score It was an excellent experience.
    The completed the project in less than six months.
    They were the least expensive option we considered.
    I’ve already referred them twice within my network.

App and Web Development for a Fish Ordering Service

"We have 40,000–45,000 users through the mobile app."

Jul. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Smacon Technologies Private Limited provided web and mobile application development services, working on the front end of the web platform and developing the mobile apps from scratch.

Alex Thomas
CEO, Baby Marine Seafood Retail

The team worked hard throughout the project, demonstrating their positive attitude and professionalism while communicating well and always making themselves reachable. The project was a success and is now live with tens of thousands of users.

I’m the CEO of Baby Marine Seafood Retail. We’re a fish ordering service, that cooks and cleans frozen fish, and displays it on our website and mobile application. Customers can choose to order online through our payment gateway.

We needed help with our app and web development in order to increase our online presence.

They developed our iOS and Android app as well as the frontend of our website. We have a different vendor who does the backend.

Smacon integrated the customer experience with the mobile app, as well as the website, and integration into the system application product (SAP) channel. They used Magento for the work, and the mobile apps were developed from scratch.

My main point of contact is Sreekesh (Co-founder/Director, Smacon Technologies Private Limited).

How did you come to work with SmaconTechnologies Private Limited?

They were a lead from some of my contacts.

$20,000.

We started working together in July 2017 until January 2018.

We're now live. The app, the website, and the call center are complete. We have 40,000–45,000 users through the mobile app.

We had to make some adjustments to the timeline because our requirements changed. They have a good structure. We communicated via email and phone calls, and we could reach them at any time.

They have a good attitude.

Development for a Photo Sharing Web Application

"Smacon supplies committed people that work with the latest technologies."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Smacon is developing an account management system for travelers using Postgre SWL, MySQL, Java, and PHP. The system allows users to upload, like, and rate images.

Canberra, Australia
CEO, Global Aus Tech

By organizing tasks efficiently and implementing a powerful agile methodology, Smacon delivers excellent results. The team's quick turnarounds, fluid communication, and dedicated work ethic set them apart.

Our company develops websites and mobile apps. We have a lot of Australian clients. I'm a project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smacon Tech?

We've outsourced website CMS and mobile app development projects to Smacon.

Smacon Tech has built responsive websites using PHP and Java, along with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.

Using MySQL and Postgre SWL, they recently developed an account management system with a user-friendly interface. It’s a travel portal where registered users can upload photos and sort them by location.

Users can comment on, like, tag, and review the photos, and the homepage is populated with the most interesting ones. The site also features information about the images.

They assigned a project manager and requirements manager, along with sales and business developers. I’m in constant contact with their director.

How did you come to work with Smacon Tech?

A friend recommended them.

The total cost of their work has been around $18,000 AUD (approximately $13,000 USD).

We started working with Smacon on a mobile app around two years ago. We started the latest project around August 2017, and we’re continually changing and updating it. The beta version is live.

Smacon supplies committed people that work with the latest technologies. We’re happy with their work.

How did Smacon Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate using email, phone, and WhatsApp. We use the agile methodology and communicate regularly about sprints. I constantly bring client requirements, updates, and changes to the appropriate Smacon member. They develop, test, and deliver the work, and we receive new releases monthly.

They’re dedicated to the work. They communicate effectively and implement updates quickly.

The client's documentation skills are important.

App Development for a Bluetooth System

"They were persistent in their effort, and they eventually got it done."

Feb. 2016 - Nov. 2016

Smacon Technologies developed a native Android app. The app features geolocation capabilities through Google Maps and synchronizes with a hardware device via Bluetooth.

Navin Manickchan
Managing Director, Keystone MEP Services

Smacon Technologies did not have access to the hardware device for testing, leading to sending the app for testing and working off feedback via email ultimately delivering an app that met all requirements. They were fully responsive and clearly invested in finding solutions.

I’m the managing director of a product design company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Smacon Technologies?

We were building an app that would link with a hardware device via Bluetooth.

The app has geolocation capabilities through Google Maps, and it features Bluetooth synchronization and communication with a piece of hardware. Smacon Technologies didn’t have physical access to the device, so they sent me the app for testing. It was developed for Android as a native app.

Their CEO and managing director was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Smacon Technologies?

I searched online for Android and iOS developers. I sent quote requests to about 15 firms, and Smacon Technologies was one of five that responded. They communicated well and offered a reasonable price, so we selected them for our project.

I’ve spent about $2,500 on their work.

We worked with Smacon Technologies from February 2016 through July 2016.

The work has been completed, and the app works as I wanted it to. I have been unable to get users onboard, but this has nothing to do with Smacon’s work. I am happy with the work they provided.

How did Smacon Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance was reasonable. The schedule was extended longer than it should’ve been, but I asked them to develop the app without having access to the device to pair it with. They sent me the latest versions for testing, and we went back and forth. That’s a time-consuming process.

They were responsive throughout the project, which was important for me. We mostly used email for updates, which I prefer because it serves as a point of reference. I rarely had to wait for an answer. Seeing their replies confirmed that they were listening.

I was impressed with their willingness to continue the work and to continue trying. When I started the project, there was no existing app similar to mine. Smacon conducted independent research, and they told me what parts of the project were feasible. They were persistent in their effort, and they eventually got it done. They didn’t get bogged down if something stumped them. They come back on track and get it sorted.

They initially underestimated the work on the Bluetooth connection. We ran into a bit of trouble, and it took them a week and a half to get more appropriate people on the project.

I would advise future clients to work with Smacon because they will finish the job. But to avoid the underestimated scope troubles that I experienced, it would be wise to fully develop as much of the project in-house as possible before involving them.

Overall Score It was a good collaboration overall.
    I will definitely recommend them.

Web Redesign & Dev for IT Firm

“We were impressed with their communication and innovative ideas.”

May 2016 - June 2017

Smacon Technologies Private Limited overhauled the UI/UX of a legacy site and improved its functionalities. They also provided maintenance for other IT projects.

Washington DC Metro Area
Arun Raghu
CEO, SectorMax Inc

The redesigned website had a more user-friendly and efficient frontend, which increased user satisfaction. Smacon Technologies overcame the time difference with their constant communication, smooth workflow, and flawless deliverables.

I’m the CEO of a company that provides IT support and services for public and private clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Smacon Technologies Private Limited?

We hired them to restore a website and its associated services.

Restoring the website within a tight schedule was critical. We wanted to improve the site’s user-friendliness, functionalities, and responsiveness while staying within budget.

Initially, we received proposals from four vendors. After discussing ideas with them, we chose Smacon Technologies Private Limited.

Based on high-level requirements, they redesigned and redeveloped our website. They also provided maintenance on some IT projects.

We worked with multiple designers, software developers, software engineers, testers, etc.

We’ve seen improved customer satisfaction and increased efficiency.

At every stage of the project, we had constant communication through Skype and emails. This was a plus. We also shared documents using SharePoint. They helped us stay within our budget.

We were impressed with their communication and innovative ideas.

Time zone differences caused some minor disruption. However, I’m not sure how that can be improved.

Scheduling was easy and effortless.
    They stayed within budget.
    They delivered excellent quality. No rework was needed.
    I would refer them.