We Are An Online Digital Agency In NYC

Market-savvy businesses understand the importance of staying ahead in their industries, and nowadays online presence is a factor part of the standard business model. That's why it's important to enhance your digital presence and develop a marketing strategy that converts visitors to clients.

Slide Sigma offers web strategy and consulting services that highlight your online presence, with an emphasis on web development and design, app development marketing and branding, and Search Engine Optimization.

New York, NY
  • New York, NY

Web Design for Health Foundation

"They offer suggestions and they’re very open, communicative, and friendly."

Dec. 2016

Slidesigma provided their web design services for the construction of a WordPress site for the client to more accurately promote the goals of their nonprofit.

1–10 Employees

New York City, New York
Executive Director, Health Foundation

The design work that Slidesigma produces is creative, professional, and effective in meeting the business need. They excel at delivering according to their client's expectations while also offering their own ideas to make the project even better.

I am the Executive Director for a nonprofit organization that focuses on advancing the science of the ways in which biological sex and gender affect normal human function and the experience of disease.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

We needed a functional and visually appealing website that promoted the goals of our foundation, which includes educating the lay public and the medical profession.

Slidesigma designed the WordPress website, e-newsletter, social media page and implementing SEO. We provided the content and structure. We provided keywords and explained what was needed on each page. They used their creativity to develop wireframes for us to review.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

We found them on Craigslist, saw that they were a local agency, and looked at their prior work. We scheduled a face-to-face interview and subsequently checked references. They seemed credible and knowledgeable, so we decided to give them a try. They produced a great site.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

To date, we have spent less than $10,000. Their prices are comparable to the going rate in the industry.

We started working with them at the beginning of December 2016 and the project was completed by the end of the month. The turnaround time is exceptional. We have a service contract and they continue to post content for us and manage any issues that arise with PAYPAL, navigation or broken links, etc.

People are responding positively to our site based on our content, easy navigation and graphics. We get statistics every week based on SEO and traffic.

They’re the best at what they do. They offer ideas, and they’re creative.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

They met deadlines, clearly communicated issues and provided advanced notice if there were problems that needed our input. When they need extra time, they always let us know ahead of time. They’re very punctual.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

They also offered marketing ideas about what would help to promote our foundation and continue to do so.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score The company knows what they’re doing. They’re professional and creative. They superseded our goals and expectations.
    They’re very responsive to our needs. If anything needs to be fixed, they do it immediately. They offer suggestions and they’re very open, communicative, and friendly.
    They’re very comparable to other companies in their field.
    The quality of their work is up to par. I think they do what they say they’ll do, and it’s creative, professional, and efficient.
    They’re a great team with whom to work. They do great work and I’m happy to recommend them to others.

UX App Development for Startup

"They’re quick to respond, and they’ve been available basically every time I’ve reached out."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Slidesigma provides the technical expertise to code the client’s app and enhance the user experience through additional features and design improvements.

Eduardo Quiroz
President, SAMZA LLC

The client is impressed by Slidesigma’s communication and availability. They are quick to respond and provide input about the project.

I’m the president of a startup company that is going to be putting phone apps into the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

We come up with the ideas for the apps, the transitions and what the user experience should be, and then we outsource the technical aspect of creating the apps to Slidesigma.

We met to talk about the vision we had for the first app, and they have begun to write the code for it. I can't tell you more about the technical part of the process because we are not the technical group of people, we are just the idea group of people.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

We talked to four freelancers and more than six established app-developing companies before deciding on Slidesigma. The companies I spoke with asked for too much money for the project. I interviewed the guys at Slidesigma, we had a couple of meetings, and I could see they had the same vision I did for the app. They told me what they could do with the app, and where we could take it, and that’s how we decided to go with them.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

We’ve invested about $6,000 so far, and by the end of the app development, we’ll have invested around $12,000. The ongoing technical support relationship will probably bring the total up to around $25,000.

We started working together in October 2016, and our work is ongoing.

The experience has been really good. Slidesigma understands the vision we have for the first app we’re developing. They’ve added their improvements to my designs for the app, and they have always given a little more than I expected. They’ve been on time, and they’ve hit all the deadlines and milestones. They’re enhancing the user experience by adding extra features to the app that I had not envisioned. It’s been a positive experience, and I'm satisfied with the service they’ve provided.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

They established and met the deadlines that we needed to start working on the design, including when the design for iOS and Android would be finished. Then we went into technical development, which was to start building the Wireframe. They kept me informed of the developments every step of the way. Right now we’re entering the testing phase, and then we’ll release the app into the market. They’ve delivered on every aspect of the creative and development process.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

Slidesigma’s communication and availability have been impressive. They’re quick to respond, and they’ve been available basically every time I’ve reached out. If I have a question, suggestion or idea, and I need to know what’s going on or where we’re standing, I can get an answer within 30 minutes.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

Everything has been quite positive.

They deserve more than five points when compared to other companies.
    I highly recommend them.

Presentation Production for Consulting Firm

"They [Slidesigma] are very good in terms of communication and providing updates. […] They are able to think about the content rather than just turning something around in a couple of hours."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Slidesigma aided the client in creating conference presentations on PowerPoint. They developed slides and media visuals on a professional scale for various different projects.

Jonathan Greenman
CEO, J Greenman Consulting, LLC

Their higher level of thinking and contribution to actual content creation is what distinguishes Slidesigma. This client appreciates their creativity and timely communication.

I am the CEO of J Greenman Consulting LLC. Our company is a consulting firm for financial services, helping with risk and regulatory implementation. We are also involved in the training and education that pertains to bank regulation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

I needed to hire someone quickly to help with a presentation I was invited to give at a conference. Specifically, I needed help with developing training courses and conference presentations on PowerPoint.

Slidesigma produced the slides and media for the presentation. Most of the time, I would send them an outline via email for the slides, visuals, and the message that I wanted to get across. Then, Slidesigma would develop a PowerPoint presentation and PDF files that illustrated the concept. In other cases, I had some previous help with the slides and Slidesigma would format them for a more professional look. I have had numerous projects with them, including 4 or 5 different PowerPoint presentations. The project timelines have mostly been about 1 to 2 weeks.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

I found Slidesigma on an advertisement on Craigslist. I contacted them and they had a very flexible working arrangement.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

They charge on a per slide basis. For each project, the cost varied from $400 to $1,500.

The engagement began in September 2015. We have also talked about having them help us with our website design.

The turnaround time was incredibly good and the presentation itself went very well. I have received very good feedback about the quality of the slides from various firms at the conference. I traveled internationally to Cairo last November; that was the most significant project we worked on with Slidesigma. The client made specific comments about how visually strong the presentation was. Generally speaking, I have had a lot of success with the content Slidesigma produced.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very good in terms of communication and providing updates. They are a creative firm, so they work better when there's some kind of time buffer. They are able to think about the content rather than just turn something around in a couple of hours. I've found that their communication is quite responsive. If I send a note, I will get a response.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

They do a higher level of thinking, beyond just taking an existing slide and tweaking it for artistic purposes. They get involved in the actual content creation, so to speak. I can send them an email with just the concept and Slidesigma will think about the graphics and the way that the message gets portrayed.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

Interacting with Slidesigma fits my personality. It's similar to talking to artists and more creative types of people. However, in some business contexts, there's a very chop-chop nature to communications and the rhythm of work. I can imagine that in those contexts, there might be some differences in terms of communication style.

Presentation Creation for Management Consulting Firm

"They [Slidesigma] are always ready to help, so it provides me with great comfort knowing that they are always available."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Slidesigma provided the resources to create multiple effective presentations for the client based off of rough descriptions.

Lawson James
President, Horizon Projects Consulting

The client highlights Slidesigma for their reliability. They are always available and ready to work no matter the time constraint.

Horizon Projects Consulting provides management consulting services to Fortune 500 companies and local state governments. I am the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

We had limited time and resources to develop effective presentations.

Oftentimes, I have to give presentations to large groups of people of various levels. What Slidesigma is able to do for me is create these presentations. I describe for them what I’m looking to include in the presentation and I’ll give them rough cuts. They’re able to look at what I provide them, whether it’s hand-drawn or in Word, or through a description that I provide them through an interview. Then they are able to transform that into a really effective presentation.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

I found them on Craigslist.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

I spend around $800 to $2,500 per project.

I’ve been working with Slidesigma throughout 2015 and 2016. I’ve engaged them in at least six major presentations. My last project with them is completed, but I’ve queued them up to do another project for me.

I know I can rely on Slidesigma. At various times, I have tried to create presentations on my own, but I always run into a time issue. I’m often calling them three days before a major presentation and asking them to jump in, and they are great. They’re always ready to help, so it provides me with great comfort knowing that they are always available. I can’t tell you just how simple, clear, and easy their presentation materials are for people to follow and understand.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

On a scale of one to ten, they are always a 10 in terms of project management. If they need to work throughout the night to get a presentation done, they will do so.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

I would say two things: reliability and quality. They always deliver on time. I’ve worked with other companies before doing the same thing and the quality was not always there.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

No, not that I can see. They have done everything that I’ve wanted, and they’ve always come through for me.

They are always reliable.
    They’re not the cheapest, but it’s worth it.
    Outstanding.
    Very. Slidesigma is always a safe bet.

Marketing Strategies for Children’s Retail Startup

"I appreciated that they [Slidesigma] were all on board with my vision for my company. I felt like they were part of my team."

Apr. 2016

Slidesigma showed the client new ways to market their company and products through a variety of social media forums.

Brooklyn, NY
Mirna El-Boutari
Founder, Children's Retail Startup

This client selected Slidesigma to work with because of their 24/7 support and impeccable cost value.

I manufacture and produce tutus for girls and hair accessories for newborns. You can create your own tutu colors and accessories, and there is a variety of options that you can mix and match. I’m the founder and business owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

Slidesigma helped me with my marketing strategies. I needed to get the word around about my business, especially on different types of social media platforms.

Slidesigma allowed me to call them whenever I wanted. They provided 24/7 assistance, which was great because they worked around my schedule. I liked dealing with them because they understood me. I started from scratch, so they were able to tell me all of the different marketing options I had. They helped me with all the different social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram. I didn’t even know that I could have an account on Instagram that could be linked to my website, and Slidesigma really helped me in that case.

How did you come to work with Slide Sigma?

It was actually through Google. I was looking for somebody that was local in Brooklyn, New York.

How much have you invested with Slide Sigma?

The project was $2,000.

We began working together in April 2015, and it took 2 weeks for it to be completed.

Before, it was a little bit difficult. Client-wise, I didn’t receive as many phone calls or product orders because I didn’t have experience. Before, I would have a large amount of orders placed through email and the social networks. When Slidesigma linked all my accounts together, it was so much easier because everything was just directed to my email.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

I appreciated that they were all on board with my vision for my company. I felt like they were part of my team. They would give me tips and advice on how I can make my products and company reach more individuals, whether it was through Google, social networking, or even through phone calls. They helped me start my company because I was starting from scratch.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

They offered 24/7 assistance; other companies didn’t. The price point was also too expensive with other providers, so I stuck with Slidesigma. I mostly needed the 24-hour assistance, so I didn’t wind up working with anyone else.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

Not really. I had a great experience with them. Especially since they followed up afterward, I can’t say anything negative about them. I was satisfied with the products and the services that they offered.

Overall Score I am satisfied with the product and their assistance.
    They offered a two-week turnaround, even for a project this big. They were awesome.
    The cost of my project was $2,000, so I would say impeccable.
    I have done that.

Animated Presentation for Ice Cream Startup

"They [Slidesigma] really take a vested, personal interest in your project, and they execute very quickly."

Nov. - Dec. 2015

Slidesigma aided the client in leveraging their brand through implementing graphic design and animation to a presentation for a potential investor.

Pooja Bajaj
Founder, The Kulfi Co.

Working with Slidesigma, the client achieved their objective of gaining an investor’s attention, and also gained a friend and close business partner.

The Kulfi Co. is an ice cream startup company. It is an Indian dessert. I started this company when I was in graduate school at Columbia. Since then, it's been a drawn out process of building a brand, a company, and an audience.

I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

It wasn’t really a business challenge as such; it was more of an opportunity. I was doing a sponsorship event last summer for Time Out New York. I met a potential investor very unexpectedly, who was a rather prominent public figure. He gave me his email and told me to be in contact with him. I wanted to have something very solid, thorough, professional, and on point to present to this person.

Slidesigma was very good with doing animated presentations and leveraging my brand through graphic design. They were very good at picking a soundtrack and targeting the content added value with making edits, adding creativity, and just doing things that the average person is not capable of doing. With animations and effects, Slidesigma really drove it home.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

I basically just did a random search. It’s very hard to find people you can trust that are actually good at what they do. I went online, and I found this guy on Craigslist that said he does professional PowerPoint presentations. We started talking, and that’s how I was introduced to Hamza, the owner of Slidesigma. From there, I gave him my ideas of what I wanted to achieve, what I had already, and how I wanted to put a voice to it. It was a very personal and professional process working with him. Hamza listened to me; he let me do my part and he did his while never speaking over me. He had a lot of patience with edits, corrections, feedback, and meetings. He did a great job over the course of a couple of weeks.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

The project ranged from $750 to $1,000.

We worked together from November to December 2015.

Public figures are very hard to get a hold of because they’re extremely busy. When I sent my contact the presentation, he actually responded right away in a matter of 20 minutes. I posted that success to Slidesigma’s feedback site testimonial as well as on my Facebook page. We paired that feedback with my marketing campaign, and we leveraged it all on Facebook, his website and my own. It was viewed over 5,000 times by both of our networks. It’s really done a lot of things for his business as well as for my brand. We received a great response, and the objective to get the investor’s attention was achieved.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was very good. Hamza was always available, he always got back to me fast, and executed his work very quickly, very clearly, and very calmly. I was very happy with him.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

They take a true interest in the client. They don’t just say, “What do you want me to do, A to Z? I’ll do it.” They really add value, add feedback, think about the problem, think about the approach, and think about your brand and how they can make it better. They really take a vested, personal interest in your project, and they execute very quickly. They have very polite, professional, and warm management style.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

I definitely think that nobody’s perfect at everything. We had to go back and forth a few times with editing in terms of grammar. It would alleviate a lot of back and forth if they could pick up on simple grammar errors. I would suggest they be a little more self-aware of the kind of client they’re dealing with and what kind of presentation or product they are looking for. From there, noting where their setbacks could be on their end and then working on them.

Overall Score It was an overall great experience because we’re friends.
    The nature of their work is to service hundreds of clients.
    It was pretty good. I could definitely expect that other people would’ve charged me more money, wasted my time, and generally not be as good. Working with Slidesigma, whatever I paid was worth the product I got for my company. It was very helpful.
    The bottom line is I was very happy with the product and with my deliverable. Nothing was hard. If the entire process is seamless and I have what I want, that’s what makes it a good experience.
    I’ve already done that many times.

Website Development for Auto Repair Facility

"They [Slidesigma] were very responsive with any questions that I had and any help that I needed."

Feb. - Mar. 2016

Slidesigma helped this client with the complete development of a new, updated, and modern website so as to attract new business from users that visit the site.

Repair Cost Appraiser, Auto Body Facility

Working with Slidesigma is a personal partnership. The fact that they answered all calls and traveled to the site itself is what this client appreciates most about Slidesigma.

We are an auto body repair facility. We've been around for almost 60 years. It's a family owned and operated business. My grandfather opened a one-car repair shop and over time my father took it over and expanded.  Now we have a 45-car repair shop.

I am a repair cost appraiser.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

We had a really outdated website and I wanted to update it, make it modern, and make it more appealing in order to draw in some new business. We wanted the website to be a place for customers to take a look at our facility and read some reviews.

Initially, I gave Hamza, the owner of Slidesigma, an outline of things that I wanted on the website. He told me the best way to go about them, showing me different ways to use a website to market our business. It’s a very old business, family-owned and operated, so I had pretty much zero experience with websites. We run our business in a very old-school manner, so Slidesigma showed me a couple of ways to make the website more modern and up with the times.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

A friend of mine had actually used them for his company's website and he recommended them. Once I spoke with Hamza, he showed me a couple other sites he had done and was working on. I was pretty impressed. He was super easy to talk to and just made it seem like it was going to be an easy process overall, which it definitely wound up being.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

The size of the project was around $3,000.

Our engagement lasted about six weeks - somewhere around Feb. 2016 to mid-March 2016.

It’s difficult to do marketing in my business because we are a collision repair shop. If people don't get into car accidents, we really don't get business. It's not an industry where you can really target specific people because it’s an unfortunate thing to happen. If people aren't having accidents, we won't get a lot of business, so it's very unpredictable. Since we’ve developed the website, we're on an NYPD [New York Police Department] program, so the NYPD calls us to pick up cars that aren't able to be driven. A lot of times, we pick up a car and the owners won't know who we are. We call them up and now with the website that Slidesigma has built us, they have a good reference point to get an idea of what our business is all about. In a lot of ways, the website has definitely helped our business. If our customers look at the site, they're very impressed. They get a brief history of the place and they get to read some testimonials.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. Like I said, Hamza made it very easy for me. Through a couple of emails, he made me an outline of what he would need and he gave me a couple of options of what I would like and not like. He was very responsive. When I couldn't get back to him, he was understanding. I'm pretty busy over here, so my time is limited. He just made it very easy for me to deal with him.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

Slidesigma outlined everything for me and gave me a clear idea of what they would have to do. It was a very personal relationship. Hamza even picked up the phone when I called him and got back to me right away. It didn't feel like I was just dealing with a faceless business. He actually came down here in person once, too. I like doing business like that.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

The project went above and beyond what I wanted it to be, so not really.

They gave me an estimate of when the website would be done and it was on that timeframe.
    The price was very fair. I have no complaints about the price at all.
    Everything went above and beyond my expectations. They were very responsive with any questions that I had and any help that I needed.
    I would definitely recommend them any opportunity I get.

WordPress Solutions for Entertainment Company

"Slidesigma is very tech and social media savvy, which are some really strong attributes."

Slidesigma created a new website platform in Wordpress for the client, as well as a dashboard and portal to increase communication ease for its users.

NYC, New York
Owner, Entertainment Company

The Slidesigma team has tech-savvy developers that approached the business need with a fresh vision and firm project management style that pleased the client.

Our organization is an entertainment company that provides live entertainment for events. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Slidesigma?

I used Slidesigma to create a client dashboard and portal to increase the ease of communication and exchange of data between myself, my clients and my employees. We also worked on a new website.

Although I’m not very technically savvy, I know that Slidesigma helped us with a lot of custom design, specifically for the website. They also made video sliders and an entire website platform in WordPress for my business.

How did you come to work with Slidesigma?

I had heard about the owner, Hamza, through another company. I emailed him, and he was incredibly responsive. I heard back from him, literally, within the hour, and it was at night. That was impressive to me. Within a day, we had an in-person meeting, and he was very impressive, polite and professional. I felt confidence working with him.

How much have you invested with Slidesigma?

I would say we spent between $3,000 and $5,000 for the website and probably about $5,000 to $7,000 for the dashboard and portal.

The portal and the dashboard were one project, and the website was the other. Since then, Slidesigma has worked on them simultaneously. The website is completely done, but we are still in the finishing processes with the dashboard and the portal. We still need to test it and have actual clients use it. We are going to wait until the end of the year to experiment and gradually implement it within our company.

The only feedback I can give thus far is that people really love the design of the website and are very complimentary of that. It’s too soon to know if it's successful as far as yielding or improving business.

How did Slidesigma perform from a project management standpoint?

I would say that project management is their strongest attribute. They are really, very responsive. Every call, email, and concern is addressed same day. That responsiveness is unusual in most business, so I was very impressed.

What did you find most impressive about Slidesigma?

Their design aspect was very creative, young and fresh, which is important with technology, especially as 2017 is approaching. Slidesigma is very tech and social media savvy, which are some really strong attributes.

Are there any areas Slidesigma could improve?

Not really. We haven’t fully completed the project, so it's too soon to say if there's anything negative to improve upon. I would still recommend them highly to anybody.

Overall Score It was a great experience, it remains a great experience, and I plan to continue working with them.
    Slidesigma is very attentive, responsive and immediate.
    I think the cost is fair.
    They definitely deliver high-quality work.
    I would definitely recommend them.