Brisbane Video Production Company

We are a Brisbane Video Production and video marketing company specialising in affordable professional Business and Corporate videos. Our video products range from welcome & CEO messages, company profiles, to full production television commercials. Our video marketing consultancy services include video email, Google, Youtube, Facebook and Linkedin Video marketing solutions.

Bowen Hills, Australia

Video Production for Life Coaching Company

“I was impressed by their willingness to go above and beyond.”

Mar. - May 2019

Sky Jellyfish Video Production provided video production, working on a promotional video. They assisted with the script development, held two shooting sessions, and tweaked the final video once finished.

Brisbane, Australia
Noela Cowell
Creative Director, Your Creative Frequency

The project ran smoothly, with the Sky Jellyfish team consistently demonstrating their patience, willingness to take initiative, and skill in video production. They explained the process well and ensured everything was understood by the in-house team.

We’re a life and business coaching company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sky Jellyfish Video Production?

We needed help with promotional video production.

To draw traffic to our website and social media platforms in order to increase our sales.

I met the team at a business expo.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

It was our first ever promotional video. They worked on the whole process, giving me ideas for the script and helping to tweak it after I had written it.

Sky Jellyfish was patient and paid attention to detail throughout, taking the time to make sure the end product was exactly what we wanted. I’m not used to being on camera, but they made me feel comfortable and gave me tips on how I could improve. We had two shooting sessions in order to get the right footage, then they put it together. I was able to view it afterward and request some changes.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I worked with Peter (Managing Director, Sky Jellyfish) and Nik (Creative Director, Sky Jellyfish).

We don’t have the results yet, but they were helpful throughout the project.

Peter kept the project moving, which I really appreciated; he worked with me at my pace, so the schedule was perfect an I wasn’t rushed. They finished the project quickly, which meant we got the final product when we wanted. It was great.

Their friendly, professional approach made me feel like nothing was too much trouble. I was impressed by their willingness to go above and beyond.

I would like them to provide a small video about the filming process, explaining what they require from the client. In the beginning, I was uncertain as to how the process was going to happen, so this might have helped me as a first-time client. Once the process had started though, everything was seamless.

Overall Score Nothing is too much for them; they're a creative, professional team.
    After placing the order, they contacted me within a couple of days.
    It was great value for money.
    It was exceptional quality.
    I would recommend them to my friends and colleagues.