We help Ecommerce Brands Grow With Facebook Ads

Bronze

“Direct-to-Expert” Agency Model

Traditional agencies add layers in between the client and the person responsible for executing on your deliverables, like account coordinators, supervisors, directors, etc. This reduces speed, transparency and overall quality of delivery and most of all – it can be extremely frustrating for the client.

At Skille, you will always have a direct line to the person who can answer your questions.

Expertise

Being a 100% remote agency reduces unnecessary expenses that traditional agencies incur (like rent and ping pong tables!). ­Skille invest in things that matter like hiring top talent, training, and retaining best-in-class talent whereas traditional agencies tend to hire less experienced employees in order to reduce expenses.

Availability

We understand how important it is for you to always have a direct line to the person who is responsible for managing your campaigns. Our team is located all around the globe which enables us to offer 24/7 campaign support. We understand how important availability is.

Montreal, Canada
  • 715 William st.
    Montreal, QC H3C0R2
  • 33 Bloor St E
    Toronto, ON M4W 3H1

Starpilwax.com, Manufacturer.com, Riddleoil.com, Zutano.com, Veilcosmetics.com, Mavrans.com, LhasaOMS.com, ipaymy, Coveredgoods.com, Tea-You.com, Rayontex, USA Toyz, Force1, Jack Health

Facebook Ads Management Image

OutdoorGB x Salomon - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management

OutdoorGB x Deuter - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management Image

OutdoorGB x Deuter - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management

Acquilead's Founder, Kevin Moore Shares Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics

Kevin Moore dives deep into some of the advanced Facebook Ads strategies and tactics that Ecommerce brands are seeing a lot of success with in 2019

Starpil - Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing Ads Image

Starpil - Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing Ads

Force1 - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management Image

Force1 - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management

SMM for Fragrance Oil Company

"Their communication stands out, as do the results Skille provides."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Skille manages social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google for a fragrance oil company.

Chelsea Voge
CEO, Riddle Oil

The client saw their ROAS more than double without any losses as a result of Skille’s efforts. Their ease to approach and communicate with rounds out this seamless partnership.

I’m the CEO of Riddle Oil, a fragrance oil company that does B2B and B2C sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skille?

We needed our social advertising managed on Instagram, Facebook, and Google.

Skille first provided us a deck. They went through our account, audited them, and identified what they thought they could increase sales-wise. They also educated me and my operations person — who manages the account — on the different terms and what we’d be looking to do. After that, Skille created the ads, did our copy, and edited videos and photos for us. They also identified different audiences for us to target.

We work with two people.

How did you come to work with Skille?

I found an ad on Instagram for Skille.

We spend about $2,500 per month.

We started working together near the beginning of 2020.

Skille increased our return on ad spend (ROAS) 2–3 times over since the beginning. The person managing our account has never seen any losses with them. I couldn’t be happier. I’ve recommended Skille to other people. They’ve been wonderful.

How did Skille perform from a project management standpoint?

Our contact is easy to get in contact with. They’ll make changes immediately. We communicate over Zoom calls, Google Hangouts, and email, but they’re happy to jump on the phone with us.

Their communication stands out, as do the results Skille provides.

No, not necessarily.

Come ready with the content you need and the knowledge of where you’re at and what your intentions are. That way, you can use your time with Skille wisely.

Facebook Ads for E-Commerce Company

"Skille’s a small team, which I like because they’re able to get tasks done."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Skille manages Facebook Ad initiatives for an e-commerce company.

Redmond, Washington
Owner, BeadsVenture Inc.

Skille achieved a notable return on ad spend to the client’s satisfaction. When the team conducts tests, they maintain low costs. The team’s smaller size promotes efficiency and efficacy.

I’m the owner of an e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skille?

I had challenges with my Facebook marketing. Previously, I worked with a larger company that didn’t deliver the results that I wanted.

Skille directs Facebook Ad campaigns for my business. They manage the entirety of the campaigns.

About three people from Skille work on this project.

How did you come to work with Skille?

I reached out to Skille because they targeted me on Instagram. I liked their ad and their website, which fit my brand.

I spend $1,000 a month on their services.

We started working together in January 2020, and their work’s ongoing.

We measure return on ad spend and the average order value. Unlike my previous experience, Skille secured a good return on ad spend. Their team also doesn’t spend a significant amount of money to test ads.

How did Skille perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through e-mail.

Skille’s a small team, which I like because they’re able to get tasks done. When you work with a big team, it can be difficult to complete tasks. Everyone has to talk to everyone.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They’re a good team.

SMM, PPC & Email Marketing for Online Clothing Boutique

"Skille dedicates their time to us."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Skille provides digital marketing services to increase sales for a clothing boutique. They direct email marketing initiatives and ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. They also manage a Google Ads account.

Van Wert, Ohio
Emily Banks
Owner, MOD Boutique

Committed to the project’s objectives, Skille implemented effective digital marketing initiatives that quadrupled sales within a couple of months. The team is timely and flexible to meet unique scheduling needs. Their accessibility and attentiveness result in a successful partnership.

I’m the owner of MOD Boutique— a women’s clothing boutique. We’ve built a large clientele of repeat customers. We ship women’s clothing throughout the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skille?

I’d done our Facebook and Instagram advertising, which we rely on for sales. The platforms change frequently, so my strategies were no longer working. We were growing, so I thought it was time to hire an agency for our advertising and marketing efforts.

Skille runs ads on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. I provide them with content such as pictures and new arrivals for the campaigns. They also handle our email marketing initiatives. Their team manages tasks related to Shopify, Google Analytics, and Google Ads.

I have a main point of contact and interact with two other people from Skille.

How did you come to work with Skille?

I spoke with a Facebook marketing expert who created a list of partners. In searching through this list, I ran across Skille’s website. While it didn’t seem that their team worked with many fashion brands, I saw the success that their clients have had. I felt they could take on my account.

We’ve spent about $20,000 on their services.

We started working together in February 2020, and the work’s ongoing.

Before our engagement, we were doing about $100,000 a month in sales. With Skille, we set a goal to reach $500,000 a month in sales. We’re only a couple of months into the partnership and we’ve already hit $400,000 in sales. We started seeing an increase in sales within a week of working with them. Skille has a growth mindset, which is exactly what they’re helping me to do.

How did Skille perform from a project management standpoint?

Every week we have a schedule. We haven’t had any complaints or issues. Skille is accommodating of our schedules, taking their Sundays off to help our business. We have new releases on Sundays and that’s when the new ads start running. We have weekly meetings but also email back and forth daily. Their team made us a top priority.

I knew that I needed a smaller agency because I needed that level of communication. Skille dedicates their time to us. They’re down to earth and right there beside me.

No, I’ve been blown away by their work.

If you’re looking for someone to take Facebook marketing off your plate, go with Skille. They’ll communicate and give you the time of day that you need. They can help many different brands.

Social Media Marketing for Online Boutique

“Every month, they seem to get better and better, so I’m excited to see what happens.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Skille provides comprehensive Facebook and Instagram advertising services to a recently launched online boutique. They handle targeting, ad and copy creation, and budget management.

Lauren Sickles
Owner, CraveLyfe

Skille’s involvement has boosted sales significantly and delivered a return on ad spend of 2.5. After unsuccessful partnerships with two other firms, the boutique’s owner is pleased with Skille’s services. The team is responsive and communicates well.

I’m the owner of CraveLyfe, an online boutique with fashion and accessories for women.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skille?

My company is brand new, so I was looking for help with advertising and marketing in general. I had no experience selling anything or doing any sort of social media marketing (SMM).

Skille provides full-service Facebook and Instagram advertising. They create all of the ads and the copy, and they do the targeting. They also manage the budget.

I don’t know how many people work on the contact; I only talk to Kevin (Founder).

How did you come to work with Skille?

I did an exhaustive internet search, looking at lots of different companies I saw through ads on either Facebook or Instagram. I’d tried a couple of agencies before working with Skille, and it had been a complete disaster.

I’ve spent $4,500, excluding ad spend.

I began working with them in February 2020, and it’s ongoing.

The main metrics I’ve used to measure campaign success are total sales and return on ad spend (ROAS). I’ve been pretty pleased; all of my apparel and accessories are focused on summertime and traveling, so it’s been a little challenging with the current environment [COVID-19]. However, I went from 1–2 sales per month to being on pace for nearly 100 orders per month. Considering I don’t sell anything too unique – it’s just women’s clothing and handbags – they’ve gotten me to a ROAS of 2.5. Every month, they seem to get better and better, so I’m excited to see what happens when the lockdowns dissipate across the country.

How did Skille perform from a project management standpoint?

They don’t use any project management tools with me, but I have a weekly 30-minute call with Kevin. That pretty much covers everything major that we need to touch base on, and then throughout the rest of the week, we communicate by email. He’s extremely responsive; I’ve never had to look for him or follow up on something that I’ve sent him, so I think the communication is great.

The two providers that I used before were absolutely horrendous, so I don’t know if Skille is amazing or the kind of quality that goes along with their fee, but I’m happy with them.

No, not that I can think of.

Make sure that you have a good amount of creative assets. Since I’m a new company and am new to fashion, I just didn’t understand the sheer volume of materials you need so that your audience doesn’t get bored looking at the same stuff.

Facebook & Instagram Ads for Online Clothing Boutique

“They clearly know what they’re doing and have a strategy that works.”

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Skille supports social media advertising for a women’s clothing boutique. They write copy, create a posting strategy, and monitor the project’s success to ensure it’s optimized for conversion.

Owner, Online Clothing Boutique

Within a few weeks, the store got a complete return on their investment and more. Skille clearly understands what strategies are effective. They’re flexible and can make changes to ensure their clients get the outcomes they want. Their communication process is streamlined.

I’m the owner of an online women’s clothing boutique.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skille?

I purchased an existing brand at the end of January, and we were trying to regrow the brand and take it into a little bit of a different direction. We brought in Skille to help with advertising and building our brand.

Right now we’re primarily using them for paid Facebook and Instagram advertising. We provide all the photos for the ads, but they did all the copy and set everything up for us. They do all of the backend work, as well as monitoring and optimizing them.

I work with Kevin (Owner) and he has a designer as well.

How did you come to work with Skille?

I found an ad on Instagram. They specialize in smaller to midrange brands on Facebook and Instagram, so that aligned with where I thought we had room to grow. They have experience with growing other companies in our space as well. I also appreciated that I got to work with them directly.

I’ve invested between $5,000–$7,000.

We started in April 2020 and it’s ongoing.

We’re focused primarily on conversions, rather than traffic. We want to grow our sales. We set out with the goal of breaking even on our return on ad spend in the first month. Then we wanted to reach 1.5x return at the end of eight weeks. We’re not even at eight weeks yet, but we’ve already met 1.6x return on our investment. They’re definitely exceeding the benchmarks we had in place. They clearly know what they’re doing and have a strategy that works.

How did Skille perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re also really great with communication, and they’re very easy to get in contact with. I just told them that I wanted to do a Memorial Day ad, and they immediately started working with us on that. They have a super quick turnaround time, so that’s really great. We’re getting the results we asked for.

Right now  we just use Google Docs and email to communicate and for the approval process. It’s very easy and streamlined for us.

It’s great that we were able to work one-on-one with their team, as opposed to having to go through a lot of different people. They’re super quick to respond, so if we were having issues or not getting the results we expected, they’re always open to pivoting and changing directions. They always want to address concerns and figure out new strategies that will deliver results. They’re very flexible to business needs and want to get things done.

Not as of yet.

Absolutely go for it, especially if you’re in e-commerce. They know what strategies work.

Paid Marketing Services for Online Payment Platform

"We were blown away by their work."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Skille provides digital marketing services to support lead acquisition for a payment processing platform. Following an audit, they devised and executed PPC efforts focused on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.

Singapore, Singapore
Ethan Dobson
CEO, ipaymy

Skille manages effective paid marketing initiatives that reach target consumers successfully to increase the conversion rate. The team is flexible and accessible, providing dedicated customer service. They developed industry knowledge quickly to deliver timely results and foster ongoing engagement.

I’m the CEO of a company called ipaymy. We’re a payment company that focuses on processing credit card payments for small businesses. Our platform’s mostly self-service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skille?

We wanted to use Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn as platforms to generate leads. Our goal was to find marketing folks who could drive conversions.

Skille overhauled our paid acquisition efforts. They started with an audit, looking through our content to find what worked and what didn't. Then, their team restructured our campaigns and took over their management including the budget. They did some creative work too. Now, they manage campaigns via Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google marketing. Also, their team set up Google Analytics and tracking measures properly, which weren’t functioning properly previously.

We worked with three people from Skille. Kevin (Founder, Skille) managed our account and supported the team that worked on this project. One person focused on analytics and then another person was an adverts specialist.

How did you come to work with Skille?

I came across Kevin’s profile on LinkedIn. I added him because I sought a partner for marketing services and his profile was interesting. I reached out to talk about working together and we ended up doing so.

We’ve spent $30,000 on their services so far.

We started the initial engagement in June 2019 but Skille manages our PPC efforts on an ongoing basis.

Largely, we look at transaction volume to gauge success. The initial challenge was not to find leads but to acquire customers to then transact and keep transacting. We didn’t want to work with an agency that only creates ads for the top of the sales funnel. We wanted an agency to reach down the sales funnel. We found a sophisticated team that actually helps us to drive conversions at Skille.

How did Skille perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, we’ve had a great experience working with Skille. We’re on the other side of the world from Skille but they’ve accommodated our schedule. We use Slack and video calls to communicate. We hold weekly check-ins and their team connects with us throughout the week. They always provide reports and complete assignments by the stated deadline. They're a good fit because the engagement's less formal and more flexible, which created a boutique agency feel.

I’ve been most excited about the results relative to our specific problem. It was a big undertaking to review our campaigns and targets to restructure them properly but Skille did a good job. Coming into the project, they didn’t know our business. Their team has done e-commerce work but hadn’t done projects in Asia or for companies like ours. We were blown away by their work.

This is true for many agencies but I would like Skille to have different models for payment. Rather than just a flat retainer with additional cost options, they could offer percent of ad spend for example.

Go for it. Our experience has been good. I’ve worked with numerous agencies for 15–16 years and can say that their founder’s knowledgeable.

Overall Score It’s awesome.
    They’re priced reasonably.

Audit & Digital Marketing Training for Baby Apparel Company

“Acquilead provides pretty much exactly what I was looking for, and it’s even better than I expected it to be.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Acquilead provides digital marketing training to a baby apparel retailer. They conducted an initial audit and now have weekly phone calls with internal stakeholders to relay suggestions and impart knowledge.

Boston, Massachusetts
Jeremy Mallison
Director of Digital Strategy, Zutano

Facebook revenue has more than doubled, which can be attributed to their services. After less than two months, internal stakeholders report that they’ve learned a lot from Acquilead’s wealth of knowledge. Their unique structure facilitates easy account management and performance improvement.

I’m the director of digital strategy at Zutana, a brand that sells baby clothing and accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acquilead?

I was trying to improve the performance of our Facebook and Instagram ads.

First, Acquilead did an audit of our account and suggested some areas where we could improve our structure, creative, and overall process. Now, they’re providing advanced training. Acquilead doesn’t run our account; instead, they train me on their system.

I just work with Kevin (Founder, Acquilead).

How did you come to work with Acquilead?

I came across an article that Kevin wrote. It was a really smart article, so I contacted him, and we went from there.

I paid an initial fee of $2,500 and am now paying a monthly fee of $1,500. In total, I’ve spent about $4,500.

My work with Acquilead began in November 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I’ve learned a lot in the short time we’ve worked together. Kevin has really extensive knowledge of how Facebook Ads Manager works. Our account is pretty much fully restructured based on their suggestions, and our performance has improved. Since we’ve been working together, our Facebook revenue has increased 2.5-fold over this period last year.

How did Acquilead perform from a project management standpoint?

Kevin and I have weekly one-hour calls, during which we go through my accounts. He answers any questions I have and makes suggestions. We also talk on Slack pretty much every day.

I think what’s most impressive about Kevin is his experience. He’s worked on so many different accounts, and he has a lot of knowledge of the platform; he really knows everything about it. He also uniquely structures things, which makes the account easier to manage and improves performance.

I haven’t been working with them for too long, but so far, I don’t see any.

My only advice would be to hire them.

Overall Score Acquilead provides pretty much exactly what I was looking for, and it’s even better than I expected it to be.
    I’ve had no issues here.
    It’s a fairly high cost for training, but it’s been incredibly valuable.
    Everything has been exactly as advertised and is performing well.
    I would refer them in a second.

Social Media Marketing for Swimwear Brand

"Acquilead is great at communication, which is key."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Acquilead developed a marketing strategy for a swimwear brand. Their team was responsible for social media management campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.

Laval, Canada
Tiffany Youssef
Founder, tea-you

The campaigns led to an increase in return on ad spend and site traffic. Acquilead successfully managed the expectations of the client. Their team is communicative and collaborative, facilitating a smooth workflow.

Founder and designer of a swimwear brand

For what projects/services did your company hire Acquilead?

• Trying to grow our US customer list
  • Struggles with recent social media algorithm changes we are no longer able to acquire new customers without putting money into marketing.

Build our US clientele

We considered 4 companies. The main reason we went with Acquilead is that Kevin asked us so many questions no other companies asked. We felt that he was very transparent from the get-go. Both company owners were apart of the selection process.

1. End to end strategy and execution of our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
  2. We provided some video content for them to use in the campaigns
  3. Increasing sales with Facebook and Instagram ads
  4. The Black Friday campaign they made for us performed extremely well

Most of the time we are only dealing with one person

1. Return on ad spend increase, the volume of transaction, traffic to our site
  2. Exceeds our goal, we didn't expect to see a significant lift
  3. Based on the results I feel like it went well

Kevin was always great at managing my partner and I's expectations. At the end of the day, we just need the numbers to add up and make sense and Kevin really helps in that area.

Acquilead is great at communication, which is key.

At the moment no. I am very happy with the wsuccesork that's being done and I'm getting results that I didn't think were achievable for such a saturated market.

Digital Marketing for Hair Removal Wax Company

“I was impressed by how quickly they hit the ground running and got the ads going.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Acquilead manages digital marketing for a hair removal wax supplier. They set up and manage Facebook marketing, Google Ads, and Google Shopping. They’re expanding their strategy to include YouTube.

11- 50 Employees

Saul Ortiz
CEO, Starpil Wax

Acquilead’s transparent and organized approach to digital marketing produces impressive ROIs. Their ability to work quickly and deliver results has exceeded internal expectations. The team operates with integrity and communicates seamlessly.

I’m the CEO of Starpil Wax. We sell hair removal wax.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acquilead?

I needed help with digital marketing.

First, we had an exploratory research call to discuss Acquilead’s marketing plan and budget. They set up advertising on Facebook and Google, which they continue to manage. They also oversee our Google Shopping account. They’re broadening their scope of work to include YouTube and other areas.

One team member works on copy and another two manage Facebook and Google.

How did you come to work with Acquilead?

I found them on LinkedIn. I was considering other companies, but my introductory calls with Acquilead and their attention to detail stood out.

My company has invested over $20,000.

We began working together in April 2019, and our work together is ongoing.

They’ve put a good structure in place for my company’s advertising efforts. We’ve seen ROIs as high as 6.5% on some campaigns.

How did Acquilead perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very well. Acquilead drafts text and always send it to us for approval before using it in articles and product feeds. Their approach is very organized and transparent. We communicate weekly.

I’d been working with another company, and I thought it was going to be a very lengthy process for a new company to take over. I was impressed by how quickly they hit the ground running and got the ads going.

They could do a bit more research, but I work in a difficult niche. Not many people know much about my industry.

You should call them.

They’re very available.
    For the number of ads that they’re managing, I don’t think I’m spending a significant amount.
    They operate at a high level of integrity; their communication and follow-through have been really impressive.
    I’ve referred them before and am very likely to again.

Social Media Marketing for Clothing Company

"Currently, we are all on the same page."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Acquilead executes Facebook ad campaigns for a clothing company. The team creates images and videos to attract new and returning customers.

Owner, Clothing Company

The project is ongoing, and the team is in the process of developing and testing new ad strategies. Effective communication and seamless collaboration have been hallmarks of this partnership. Customers can expect a structured and professional approach.

Owner of clothing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acquilead?

social media advertising.

more sales and execute effective marketing campaigns via facebooks ads.

executed effective marketing campaigns.

using a funnel strategy, he effectively used creative assets within the given images and videos to create new and exciting campaigns for existing and new customers.

currently we continue looking for new and more effective ad strategies by testing new audiences. so it is an ongoing project.

very effective and communicative.

the organization skills.

Currently, we are all on the same page.

always flexible with scheduling.
    higher end of pricing but worth it.
    great and knowledgeable.
    does his job well and in a timely manner.

Bronze