Innovate Possibilities

Skenix Infotech is an efficiently growing IT services, business solution and product provider firm that partners with its client to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. Skenix provides various technology platforms across diverse industry domains worldwide from healthcare, eCommerce, real estate, education, financial, energy, utility, retail & logistics.

Skenix specializes in web development, website design, eCommerce development, full stack development, mean stack development, mobile application development & digital marketing.

We invest in research and analysis to help our clients strike up new potential in their organizations. The bridge of miscellaneous professionals, industry expertise and a real understanding of what to do in order to succeed makes us unique. Our smart & creative team helps enterprises stay ahead in this competitive world.

Why Work With Us:

- 100% valid High-Quality work
- Available 24/7 a week
- Cost Effective Services
- Honesty & NDA Policy
- Work Transparency with Customers
- Innovative in Technology
- Experienced, Skilled, Responsive, Friendly, Hard-working and always ready to co-operate
- Proven Working Stratagies

Vadodara, India
  • 108 - First Floor, Vraj Complex, Parivar Chowkdi, Waghodia Rd, Kendranagar
    Vadodara, GJ 390025

Website Building for E-Commerce Company

“The team is exceptionally fast and creative.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Skenix Infotech conducted analysis to assist with business strategy and scope development. Then, they custom developed the branding, logos, and the front- and backend of a Magento e-commerce store.

Founder, E-Commerce Company

Skenix Infotech wears many hats and excels at delivering expertise in all areas of their work. Their brilliant team guides the process with simple communications and responsive collaboration. They deliver excellent customer service and high-quality results quickly and affordably.

I’m the founder of an e-commerce jewelry store. Users can sign up, log in, see designs, and choose how they want to design their jewelry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skenix Infotech?

I needed help with website development.

They did research analysis, helped with business strategy, and came up with the requirements. They designed the UI/UX and did the front- and backend custom development of my website using Magento. They continue to develop.

They’re a full-service provider. They also help with logos and branding.

I communicate with the project manager. Their team has 4–5 people including the project manager, team leader, a developer, a designer, and the owner.

How did you come to work with Skenix Infotech?

I found them in a Google search. They provided more affordable prices than other companies I contacted.

We’re paying $13/hour for all their services.

We started working together in June 2017, and the work is ongoing.

I’m extremely satisfied with them. They’re great and incredibly affordable.

How did Skenix Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

I like that I only have to contact the project manager. The team is responsive. Communication is simple and straightforward. We communicate via email. If there’s something we need to integrate or build strategies for, we use Skype for video calling. We communicate a couple of times a week or as needed.

The team is exceptionally fast and creative. I don’t have to give them much feedback. They’re understanding, and they manage everything for me.

I haven’t found any faults in them.

I recommend using them for any IT services.

I've recommended them.