Digital transformation company for leaders.

Skcript is a digital transformation consulting company helping industry leaders and startups have exponential growth.

We do this by focusing on two key areas:

1. Improving Business Efficiency using leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools

2. Building MVPs faster than generating ideas by using our Product Discovery Workshop (PDW)

Since 2013, we have helped companies ranging from a one-member startup to Fortune 100 companies transform their businesses and move fast to lead the industry.

Today, Skcript is spread across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India and USA. Here's how you can take advantage of our capabilities:

Skcript for Startups:

1. Work with us to build a really quick MVP in a matter of weeks.
  2. Let us be your cheerleaders to keep your entrepreneurial spirit alive.
  3. Dedicated SPOC for you to talk to all the time.
  4. Very affordable cost to build the MVP that scales to being an at-scale product.

Skcript for Enterprises:

1. Work with us to identify the processes that can be automated to improve business efficiency.
  2. Hundreds of companies consider us their extended R&D team to continuously innovate their business so that they can focus on what matters to their business today.
  3. Run PDWs across teams to create a collaborative idea-map that will allow for you to explore new revenue sources.
  4. We are extremely fast. Many times, things get done in a matter of hours. If speed is what you are looking at, write to us, and we got it covered for you.

Our genuine interest is to help our clients change the world. Simply put, we help clients who impact the world.

Chennai, India

BI & big data solutions
Artificial Intelligence Focus
Blockchain Focus
User Experience

BOSCH, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Access Healthcare, Konnect Insights, Gerab, Prudence Software and 40 more customers across the globe.

Web Design & Development for SaaS Company

“The most important things are effort and scalability time, and that’s exactly what I got from them.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Skcript handles web design and development services for a Microsoft Office consultancy. Their team designed and developed the platform using JavaScript and Firebird. They also made it mobile-friendly.

Seattle, Washington
Jayant Anand
Founder & CEO, Office Integrator Inc.

Skcript delivered on all requirements and maintains responsive communication. The website met expectations, and the partner is happy with the high-quality work. What's more, they've received valuable feedback and advice about industry and technology expertise, which is rare to find these days.

I’m the president of Office Integrator Inc., based in Seattle, Washington. We do consultancy services and product development in Microsoft Office and web development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skcript?

I came up with some ideas for the health industry and wanted to execute them by developing a website. Skcript is working with me on this project. It was a very challenging engagement, and I wanted an expert.

The Skcript team is designing and developing my platform that’s a mobile-friendly website. They’re handling frontend development using JavaScript and backend development in Firebird.

There’s a total of four people from their team working on this project.

How did you come to work with Skcript?

About three years ago, I was trying really hard to find and read articles about Firebird. I came across one of the blog posts on their website and a message popped up from the CEO asking if I wanted to chat; that is how everything started. I found them to be very knowledgeable and experts in this field so everything fell into place.

We’ve invested between $25,000–$50,000.

The project began in April 2017, and we’re still working together.

The Skcript team gave me valuable feedback and advice. In the software industry, some of the most important things are effort and scalability time, and that’s exactly what I got from them. I provided requirements which they understood very well, and then they were clear with the delivery.

How did Skcript perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been strong. Their work is delivered on time and the management team members are very responsive.

The most important thing is not just about doing the work. I needed advice and expertise, which is very difficult to find nowadays. I came up with some specifications, and they came up with a stack I liked.

No, there are no areas for improvement. I’m very happy with their quality of work.

If someone is looking for something engaging and challenging, I’d definitely recommend Skcript.

It’s very economical.

Blockchain Dev Services for IT Consulting Co

“They have a good attitude and are always willing to help.”

2018 - Ongoing

Skcript provides ongoing blockchain development support to an IT consulting company. Deployed technologies include the Hyperledger Fabric framework, UiPath, Xamarin, Node.js, AWS, and Azure.

San Antonio, Texas
Senior VP, IT Consulting Company

Skcript has fostered a positive customer experience by providing excellent technological resources and adhering to internal processes. The team’s responsive and timely nature supplements continued engagement.

I’m the senior VP of an IT consulting company. I am responsible for all solution delivery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skcript?

My company needed help with blockchain development. We didn’t have in-house capabilities.

Skcript has helped us with several projects for our clients. They did blockchain development using the Hyperledger Fabric framework. Another project related to robotic process automation, for which they used UiPath. They also helped us develop a mobile application using Xamarin. They used Node.js for frontend technology as well as AWS Services and Azure.

We work with at least ten members depending on the size of the project. Varun (CIO, Skcript) is very skilled, and he is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Skcript?

I was very confident that if Varun were overseeing the project, it would be successful.

We have invested between $10,000–$25,000.

Our collaboration began in 2018, and we’re still working together.

It has been a very good experience working with them. They are very responsive, and they have good technology resources. We are continuing to engage with them on other projects as well.

How did Skcript perform from a project management standpoint?

Skcript works within our larger projects. When we scope out their work, they give us an estimate. They meet targets in terms of timelines. My team uses our project management tools, and they have adhered to our processes, which we appreciate. We want to make sure everyone is integrated and that the overall goal is met.

They are good and smart people to work with. They have a good attitude and are always willing to help.

Skcript is really growing, and sometimes things get dropped from a new project standpoint. Although they are very good on the delivery side, there have been some delays on the pre-sale side. They could definitely respond to customers more efficiently.

I would recommend them.