An interactive agency in Polan

First of all, we love to create new websites. We are a young team. We started our activity in 2010. We are not a big agency. Thanks to this, there is no corporate atmosphere in our office.

We provide services for both Polish and foreign individual clients, as well as for companies that care about their online image. We operate in several European countries and the United States.

Szczecin, Poland

E-Commerce Dev for Laser Hair Removal Company

"I was happy with how things turned out."

June – July 2018

With their business launching in a few short weeks, a laser hair removal salon needed an online shop. Sirino developed the website using Shopper.

Szczecin, Poland
Katarzyna Barteczek
Owner, DepiLab

The shop was launched right on schedule. Sirino delivered quality work. Their communication style makes them stand out from other providers in the market. They cater to their clients' needs and goals. Their pricing is also reasonable.

I’m the manager of DepiLab, a beauty salon for laser hair removal treatments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sirino?

I was introducing an online webshop with a treatment new to Poland. I needed to set up a store, which wasn’t easy because it depends on the number of treatments and our portfolio.

I was working with another company and felt that they weren’t going to finish the product. Their team was insistent that they were going to finish, but we were going on for six months.

When I hired Sirino, we were a new business. I needed the shop and website up and running quickly. After listening to my plans, they set up the site on Shopper.

I worked with one person. There may have been others who helped him, but I’m not sure.

How did you come to work with Sirino?

Three weeks before the launch, I ended the project with my previous provider and found Sirino online. I had compared three offers, and they were in the middle.

It was less than $10,000.

I worked with Sirino two years ago. I believe it was June 2018.

The shop was ready in two weeks. I was happy I found them. There were no issues, and the quality of work is good.

My point of contact listened to what I wanted. Whenever he sees a better option for the look or functionality, he lets his clients know. I ended up being fine with a lot of his suggestions.

I’m working with him on another project now for my husband’s company.

How did Sirino perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime I would call him, whether it was on the weekend or late at night, he would always reply. I can send an email, and typically things are done the same day or next day at the latest.

I appreciated their communication style. Many companies I’ve worked with in my city don’t care about their clients outside of the technical side. Sirino seems to worry about all problems. If I have a problem, it’s their issue as well.

I was happy with how things turned out.

I would recommend them, and I have recommended them already.