Take your product above and beyond 🚀

At Simublade we develop impactful, game-changing products by being product obsessed, collaboration driven and mission-focused. We work with companies of all sizes and industries to further your current product goals or engineer something together from the ground up.

Our Team

We are a team of dreamers, explorers and creators passionate about crafting human-centered digital experiences. Together with our clients, we aim to build products that create positive impacts around the world.

With offices in Houston, Austin, San Francisco, and New Delhi our team carries unique perspectives that help us engineer game-changing products.

Our Services

• 701 Brazos St
    Austin, TX 78701
  • 245 Bemis St
    San Francisco , CA 94131

We take every client from every industry, regardless of size or budget! We work with you to make it work, and make you stand out against the rest.

Construction PMS Image

Construction PMS

McSloy Construction engaged Simublade to provide a comprehensive Project Tracking and Customer Management solution.

Cotravel Image

Cotravel

Cotravel connects travelers across the world to take trips together.

Parrotforce Image

Parrotforce

Parrotforce engaged Simublade to build a scalable communication and tracking system for their 24/7 personal assistant service.

Clinical Ticketing Image

Clinical Ticketing

MD Anderson leads the world in cancer research and treatment. The Clinical Ticketing app allowed more efficient reporting of imaging physics data on the go. So less time could be spent working on maching and more time spend helping patients.

Dr.Jaff Image

Dr.Jaff

A streamlined experience for users to make appointments, and get the help they need

Cy-Woods Image

Cy-Woods

The Cy-Woods app was an app that allowed us to give back to the community by creating an app that became the hub of the school. Downloaded by over 60,000 this app took to the charts, with all profits going to the school.

PantryFi Image

PantryFi

PantryFi was designed to be the hub of the kitchen, monitoring ingredients and providing healthy recipes for everyone.

Notifi Image

Notifi

Notifi is an IPS system with one goal: automating people's lives. By providing micro-location context to devices all around, notifi aims to make current technology even smarter.

Racr Image

Racr

Racr is a revolutionary experience for racing enthusiast. Interfacing with vehicle computers Racr allows for racing data recording, allowing users to compare and improve their skills.

iPad App Dev for Children with Learning Disabilities

“They made a really significant effort to understand our mission and the audience that we were trying to reach.”

Nov. 2018 - June 2019

Simublade developed an iPad application to assist with in-classroom special needs education. They designed a logo, color schemes, and wireframes, and built document-scanning and audio-creation capabilities.

Freelancer

Lubbock, Texas
Karissa Ramos
Founder, OralAssist

The application has delivered significant benefits to the population it was targeting and received academic recognition around the world for its innovation in the special-needs space. Simublade was invested in the project, going above and beyond to ensure they delivered on time and within budget.

OralAssist is an LLC that was created for the purposes of my app. I’m a special education teacher in Texas, and I saw a need for an app that would allow teachers to differentiate oral accommodations that students with special needs receive in the classroom.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

They worked with us to develop an iPad application that could scan and upload documents in order for teachers to be able to accommodate students who needed audio recording versions or anything of that nature.

I storyboarded a basic version of the app on PowerPoint initially, and from there, their project manager bounced some ideas back and forth with me. We were able to work towards a fully fleshed-out wireframe that included a Logo, a color scheme, and all the different features that we wanted to include.

We developed the app for iPad originally, and I hope to be able to expand to iPhones on iOS soon. There wasn’t a lot of technology out there like what we were developing, so we really just had to start small and build up from there.

I worked directly with their project manager, but he had a development team working with him behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We researched and spoke to several different developers to try to communicate our mission and find someone that would be able to turn that into an app that was both trendy and also teacher-friendly.

From the start, Simublade seemed like a really good fit because they weren’t nearly as pressing to make the transaction as some of the other companies. Their prioritization of our needs and the quality of their ideas really impressed me.

In total, the project cost between $40,000-$50,000

The project ran from November 2018-June 2019.

We are really pleased with the final design of the application. It’s catchy and innovative, and we’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from educators about both the design and the functionality that it provides.

Their team was very quick to accept feedback and modify anything to fit our needs, which I really appreciated. Thanks to their work, I’ve seen a significant benefit to the student population we were trying to serve, and as a result, I’ve been invited to speak about the app at several conferences about dyslexia.

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

I thought they did an excellent job of managing the project. Their timelines were very accurate from the beginning, regardless of changes from me and unexpected challenges. They were also very organized, which helped to make sure that we were always on track with our progress and including everything that needed to be in the final version of the app.

They made a really significant effort to understand our mission and the audience that we were trying to reach. It was clear that they wanted our final product to be something that actually helped those people, and that made the relationship much better and the project much more enjoyable to work on.

The only thing I think they could improve on is their ability to communicate clearly about the specifics of a project with someone who doesn’t have as deep a knowledge of some of their industry terms and concepts.

As a teacher, I’m exposed to a lot of technologies, but talking about programming can often be like a foreign language to me, so even though they tried to walk me through everything a little more breakdown would probably have been helpful.

Just keep a running record of your ideas and allow their team to help you take them to the next level. You don’t have to have everything figured out exactly from the very beginning to be successful with them.

Overall Score I am completely satisfied with the final product we got in the end.
    There were occasional breakdowns but overall they did a great job staying on the timeline
    I got excellent quality for what I paid them.
    They did an excellent job and went above and beyond.
    The whole experience was wonderful.

Web App Dev for Virtual Assistant Company

"Simublade took our problems and converted them into solutions that we wouldn’t have thought of."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Simublade created an app in React, NodeJS, and SQL for a virtual personal assistant company. Hosted in Google Cloud System, it stores conversation data automatically and analyzes it using NLP.

11- 50 Employees

Mo Khan
Senior Manager, Parrotforce

The app’s automation has simplified the client’s workflows. Simublade continues to provide development and valuable insights to further improve the tool. Their high level of technical expertise, clear communication, and willingness to go above and beyond enables a smooth workflow.

I’m a manager at Parrotforce. We provide next-generation virtual assistants to companies and entrepreneurs to help with a wide variety of tasks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

One of our biggest challenges was routing call requests, which can come in a lot of different forms. Getting those requests to the personal assistant was a manual process, which made it difficult to manage.

Simublade built that entire stream for routing requests. The system stores that conversation data between a client and personal assistant, analyzes it, and applies natural language processing (NLP) to the conversation. That machine learning process determines what important things the virtual assistant should remember.

The project was an iterative process where we went feature by feature. Simublade took our ideas about how to take conversation data from SMS, email, and Trello boards and made them better in the process. The team built the app in NodeJS and React and its database in SQL. We host the system on Google Cloud Platform.

We worked with a project manager who served as our main point of communication. Later, we also worked with a designer.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

I think we found them on Clutch. We weren’t sure what to look for at first because we lacked that technical expertise to determine how exactly we should improve our processes. Once we got on a call with Simublade, they started recommending ideas right away. We didn’t pursue some of their ideas, but a lot of the things they suggested were really good.

We spent upwards of $100,000.

We started working together in April or May 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Simublade’s app has completely changed how we work at the company. We no longer have to worry about routing data manually—the system does it for us. Now, we can focus more of our energy on building relationships with customers and growing the company.

From a customer standpoint, the experience of using our personal assistant service improved. Each customer has their preferences and important information stored whenever a personal assistant hand-off takes place. We can make those transitions in the backend seamless without sacrificing customer service.

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything arrived on time, and our expectations were super clear. Our project manager recommended a lot of ideas that improved the product. We got everything that we wanted—I have no complaints.

The strategy part of it really impressed us. Simublade took our problems and converted them into solutions that we wouldn’t have thought of. That was even more important to us than them making just a great app.

No, I don’t really have any major complaints. We’re nearing the end of the project, and we’re happy with everything.

Allow Simublade to explore for you and provide suggestions. Really utilize their product strategy to find creative solutions and take advantage of their great development.

Overall Score We’ve had an awesome outcome that we’re really happy with, and it’s because of their product expertise.
    I don’t think we’ve ever had a delay with anything. We’re flexible with our schedule, but Simublade meets every timeline that they set.
    From a value perspective, they’re excellent.
    They’ve gone above and beyond what we asked for. The development process has been really smooth from our perspective.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Travel Entreprenur

“Simublade was easy to get a hold of and accommodating. They gave me exactly what I asked for.“

Jan. - Aug. 2017

Simublade developed and designed an iOS app with numerous features (e.g., location and picture sharing, matching functionality, and messaging). Flexibility and collaboration were top priorities.

Owner, CoTravel LLC

Even after the contract was closed, Simublade continued to make small adjustments to the app as requested. They consistently maintained contact and built a personable and friendly relationship.

I'm the founder of the startup CoTravel, an app that introduces persons involved in travel agencies and gives them a platform to meet and chat with each other, market ideas, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

I needed a firm to build an app for people to be able to branch out and make connections in industries outside of their own. I wanted it to work like other matching/swiping apps but with a travel orientation.

Simublade had an eight-phase development process. First, they completed the mockup and made my suggested changes to the wireframes. After that, they did frontend mobile app and backend server dev. The frontend had login functionality and the backend had user handling and basic algorithms in place for matching. Next, they completed matching functionality, chat functionality, and match pages on the frontend.

Halfway through the project, I decided to change things, and Simublade didn’t have a problem, which was nice of them. After the chat functionality was finished, they implemented chat controller, payment functionality, and location functionality. Once all the major functions were implemented, they moved into beta testing and then the app was released in the App Store.

The whole algorithm for matching was based on regions and subregions throughout the world. So, instead of focusing on how many miles you are from someone, you select five regions of interest where you want to meet people, and the app sends users your way.

The programming was done through Github and Firebase SDK, and we just created an iOS app for now.

I only had contact with my dev consultant, and I’m not sure how many developers worked under him.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

I did a Google search, and I saw Simublade had good reviews. If possible, I wanted someone based out of Houston, so I contacted them. I was considering about ten companies in total, but Simublade had a good reputation, was near me, and offered competitive pricing, so I chose them.

We began working together in January 2017, and the app launched in August.

The app is functional and does exactly what I wanted. I've barely marketed it, and it already has users. Even though our contract is finished, Simublade still keeps in contact with me for any small changes I may need.

The users say its functional and they like it, and I haven’t heard many complaints.

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicated over phone, text, or email. Simublade was easy to get a hold of and accommodating. They gave me exactly what I asked for.

They made time for me, and they’re nice people to work with. They made any changes I asked for, and the whole team was personable; I always knew who I was speaking with.

This was my first experience with mobile app dev, and Simublade was thorough, direct, and friendly.

They stuck to our timeline, but I think the app could have been finished a bit faster.

It depends on what type of app you're building, but Simublade is a great partner. They met my needs and were able to perform.

Overall Score They met with me whenever I needed to talk.
    They met our agreed deadline.
    The pricing is very good.
    I got what I asked for, it looks good, it’s functional, and I appreciate their constant contact.
    I was given what I asked for, and it was delivered on time. I'd have no problem referring them.

App Dev for Healthy Lifestyle Startup

"They treat you like family, but deliver everything as promised."

Jan. - June 2017

Simublade planned, designed, and built native applications for iOS and Android. They also provided consultation, brand design services, and admin portal development services.

Employee, Healthy Lifestyle Company

The app is early in its launch, but already has over 300 users and consistent review ratings of 4 stars or higher. Simublade successfully translated a general concept into a functional product. They were professional, communicative, and transparent and welcomed client input and feedback.

We’re a startup based out of Austin, Texas. Myself and 2 other co-founders handle most of the operations. I am in charge of technical and part of the marketing side of the app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

We weanted to help healthy and green-minded people keep track of their pantry, and find recipes based via a mobile app.

Our project involved building a mobile application first for iOS, then Android. Simublade had to plan, design (UI/UX), and develop the applications natively. They provided consultation, design services for our brand, and mobile development, in addition to developing our admin portal.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We reached out to many firms in Texas; we wanted to keep it local. We also posted on AppFutura, which turned out to be useless. We followed the Goldilocks routine, finding a company that was too big for us and too expensive, finding a freelancer that didn't have the full skillset, and then finally we found Simublade. They were not huge, but had the skills and abilities to take our idea from nothing to launch.

We looked into them extensively, talked to people who were really passionate about our idea, and they fit the bid and delivered.

$25,000 - $30,000

The project is ongoing on our end. On Simublade’s end, they completed all their requirements. They started early 2017 and finished early summer.

The result was an application we all love, and everyone who has used the app loves it. It is exactly what we wanted. We are still gathering pool metrics, and we don’t have too many metrics to share. However, we've had a high retention rate for everyone that has used the app. We’ve gotten 4 stars and higher for the reviews that every user has given us, which is around 300 people.

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

They are communicative and professional. They treat you like family, but deliver everything as promised.

They are the second company we worked with for our idea and we loved working with them. They were very transparent and made us feel right at home with our ideas and thoughts.

None, we are satisfied with their work.

Overall Score We got exactly what we wanted and had a great time dealing with all of them.
    Every milestone was on time unless we added features.
    We worked on a fixed price contract, everything was as they quoted.
    I definitely we will recommend them to others.

App Development for Social Media Startup

"The way Simublade kept me updated really showed their quality."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Simublade developed a social media and performance-tracking app focused on sports/race cars. It is able to gather OBD [on-board diagnostics] data directly from the car via Bluetooth.

Austin, Texas
Mark Mist
Partner, Racr

The app helped the client attract even more investors, who were impressed with the app's design and functionality. The client particularly appreciated Simublade's flexibility and professionalism as well as their enthusiasm in wanting the client to be successful.

We're a new startup that is based in Austin, Texas. Our company focuses on niche social media applications. The main one is a car enthusiast social media app; that is where we get our name Racr. We're not yet ready for launch, but pretty close to it. I'm a partner in this company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

The idea was to create a social media app and performance-tracking app that focused on cars and car performance. It needed to be able to record and track performance times on a race track. Users would then be able to view and share those statistics against friends. The app required GPS tracking for performance accuracy, as well as OBD2 to Bluetooth connection to get information directly from the car. It had to be connected with social media like Facebook and Twitter for sharing performance data and car updates. We also needed the hardware to pair up with the phone supplied and testing of everything.

We reached out to Simublade in order to get the application made for iOS, Android, and the web. We gave them our idea and they really took off with it. Simublade designed it and provided us with a mockup before starting development. We asked for a design and a complete setup, including the backend work and the iOS and Android apps.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We found Simublade through a Google search and filled out a contact form on their website. They responded within an hour, which was nice. We reached out to 10 to 15 other companies. Although they were nice, some took too long to respond. Hassaan from Simublade was the one that seemed the friendliest and involved. It really felt like he wanted to get involved with our company. He was quick to suggest ways that we could get the most for our money.

How much have you invested with Simublade?

We've invested about $17,000 to $22,000—maybe more—with Simublade for building the iOS, Android, and backend. I could get more accurate numbers as needed, but the reason why it's hard to remember is because they did not require us to pay it all at once. They broke it up into payments we could afford at the time.

We are still in constant contact with them. We started with them about 6 months ago. We would definitely go with them for any future project.

The deliverables they developed for us were impressive. We got more investors when they saw the design and functionality of the application live. An idea only does so much, but something that we can show and actually interact with is way more convincing. The iOS app was beautiful and great to use, and that really sold us and others on their capability. It was more than what we had envisioned and it worked without a hitch. Any bugs were small and far between, and Simublade was extremely fast in addressing them. Our beta testers were impressed and gave highly positive feedback on the app and its reliability. Our market testing has shown it to be a success and we can't wait to see how it goes once it goes live. Simublade delivered! We're really excited to launch the marketing campaign as soon as we're finished with beta testing. Although the app has been done for about a month, we are still doing the final testing.

How did Simublade perform in terms of project management?

The way Simublade kept me updated really showed their quality, I think. They had a development plan setup for us that detailed what would be finished when. They delivered and called us on time. They provided updates, got our opinion on design and stuff, and made the changes that we wanted. They were quick to accept any mistakes and fix them without any issue. They managed the project really well and delivered everything they promised on time.

What did you find most impressive about Simublade?

What I thought was impressive was the flexibility and professionalism they showed. They worked with our budget and made sure everything worked for us. They were willing to make changes we wanted, even when it was our fault for telling them the wrong thing. They were always very nice and super involved in the project, wanting us to be successful.

Are there any areas Simublade could improve?

The invoicing software they were using was kind of difficult to use, but they told me they were replacing this, so no harm!

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Simublade?

My recommendation is to have a budget in mind to present to them. They will really try to work with it, so present all the facts and what you're working with. Talk to them on the phone, they're really good people.

Web Design for Nonprofit Organization

"Simublade provided us with a very nice looking website that has everything we asked for."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Simublade designed a new website that helps the client manage its daily administrative tasks and post via mobile for quicker updates.

Masood Raza
President, Flaah

The new website has helped maintain a constant stream of incoming views as well as donations, appointments, and newsletter sign-ups. Simublade was particularly praised for their communication and constant feedback.

Flaah is a non-profit organization in Houston. I am the president of the organization and handle day to day activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

We needed a modern website to capture a new audience and quickly provide updates on new activities and services. We needed it to be able to take donations and provide a calendar that we could update. Furthermore, I needed something to be able to set appointments for weddings, marriage counseling, funerals, community service, or other stuff. We also needed to set up email and storage services.

Simublade provided us with a very nice looking website that has everything we asked for: appointments, scheduling, calendars, and social media. I worked with Alex, who taught us how to post from our phone so we could quickly post updates. They set up emails so we could access them from our phone and also allowed us to upload files for all of the organization to access.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We found them through reference, and Simublade helped us on a budget.

How much have you invested with Simublade?

We spent a little over $1,500-$2,000 for everything including hosting. They were pretty helpful with breaking this up so we could pay it off not all at once.

We started working together roughly a year ago, around August 2016. We still go to them for any big updates or changes or if we need any help with other tech related stuff.

The new website is great – we have a constant stream of donations, appointments, and sign-ups for our newsletters. They installed analytics software that shows us the increase in visitors we get too. Everyone loves the new site.

Simublade would also update us constantly about the status, getting our input on designs and features. Alex was always very quick to answer any email or phone call; they truly made us feel like we were important!

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they managed it really well; we were in constant communication, and it seemed like there were multiple people working on our project at once.

What did you find most impressive about Simublade?

Communication was definitely the most impressive feature: all the people we dealt with were reachable constantly. The constant feedback requested was pretty nice also! Updates were quick if we requested them.

Are there any areas where Simublade could improve?

Our experience was great, so no!

Be ready to be a part of the project with them; they like to include you, which we liked, but others may really want to be hands off.

Overall Score We really liked what they did and how they included us.
    They did it in the time we wanted.
    It was a bit out of our budget, but they made it work for us.
    Everything was perfect.
    We would definitely recommend them.