Energize Possibilities | Dream Big. We Develop.

We lead in innovation, from creating your dream mobile app to developing custom software on any platform. Our developers are skilled to handle iOS, Android, or any desktop platform as you require. Our websites are built to impress, and are guaranteed to bring in new clients! You dream big, while we deliver results.

App Development, Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing and more

Houston, TX
  • 13201 Northwest Freeway
    Houston, TX 77040

We take every client from every industry, regardless of size or budget! We work with you to make it work, and make you stand out against the rest.

Construction PMS

McSloy Construction engaged Simublade to provide a comprehensive Project Tracking and Customer Management solution.

Cotravel

Cotravel connects travelers across the world to take trips together.

Parrotforce

Parrotforce engaged Simublade to build a scalable communication and tracking system for their 24/7 personal assistant service.

Clinical Ticketing

MD Anderson leads the world in cancer research and treatment. The Clinical Ticketing app allowed more efficient reporting of imaging physics data on the go. So less time could be spent working on maching and more time spend helping patients.

Dr.Jaff

A streamlined experience for users to make appointments, and get the help they need

US Home Builders

Home owners learn more about building a new home, applying and being able to track their ownership

Cy-Woods

The Cy-Woods app was an app that allowed us to give back to the community by creating an app that became the hub of the school. Downloaded by over 60,000 this app took to the charts, with all profits going to the school.

PantryFi

PantryFi was designed to be the hub of the kitchen, monitoring ingredients and providing healthy recipes for everyone.

Notifi

Notifi is an IPS system with one goal: automating people's lives. By providing micro-location context to devices all around, notifi aims to make current technology even smarter.

Racr

Racr is a revolutionary experience for racing enthusiast. Interfacing with vehicle computers Racr allows for racing data recording, allowing users to compare and improve their skills.

Flaah Website

Simple website for a local church

Mobile App Dev for Travel Entreprenur

“Simublade was easy to get a hold of and accommodating. They gave me exactly what I asked for.“

Jan. - Aug. 2017

Simublade developed and designed an iOS app with numerous features (e.g., location and picture sharing, matching functionality, and messaging). Flexibility and collaboration were top priorities.

Owner, CoTravel LLC

Even after the contract was closed, Simublade continued to make small adjustments to the app as requested. They consistently maintained contact and built a personable and friendly relationship.

I'm the founder of the startup CoTravel, an app that introduces persons involved in travel agencies and gives them a platform to meet and chat with each other, market ideas, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

I needed a firm to build an app for people to be able to branch out and make connections in industries outside of their own. I wanted it to work like other matching/swiping apps but with a travel orientation.

Simublade had an eight-phase development process. First, they completed the mockup and made my suggested changes to the wireframes. After that, they did frontend mobile app and backend server dev. The frontend had login functionality and the backend had user handling and basic algorithms in place for matching. Next, they completed matching functionality, chat functionality, and match pages on the frontend.

Halfway through the project, I decided to change things, and Simublade didn’t have a problem, which was nice of them. After the chat functionality was finished, they implemented chat controller, payment functionality, and location functionality. Once all the major functions were implemented, they moved into beta testing and then the app was released in the App Store.

The whole algorithm for matching was based on regions and subregions throughout the world. So, instead of focusing on how many miles you are from someone, you select five regions of interest where you want to meet people, and the app sends users your way.

The programming was done through Github and Firebase SDK, and we just created an iOS app for now.

I only had contact with my dev consultant, and I’m not sure how many developers worked under him.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

I did a Google search, and I saw Simublade had good reviews. If possible, I wanted someone based out of Houston, so I contacted them. I was considering about ten companies in total, but Simublade had a good reputation, was near me, and offered competitive pricing, so I chose them.

We began working together in January 2017, and the app launched in August.

The app is functional and does exactly what I wanted. I've barely marketed it, and it already has users. Even though our contract is finished, Simublade still keeps in contact with me for any small changes I may need.

The users say its functional and they like it, and I haven’t heard many complaints.

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicated over phone, text, or email. Simublade was easy to get a hold of and accommodating. They gave me exactly what I asked for.

They made time for me, and they’re nice people to work with. They made any changes I asked for, and the whole team was personable; I always knew who I was speaking with.

This was my first experience with mobile app dev, and Simublade was thorough, direct, and friendly.

They stuck to our timeline, but I think the app could have been finished a bit faster.

It depends on what type of app you're building, but Simublade is a great partner. They met my needs and were able to perform.

Overall Score They met with me whenever I needed to talk.
    They met our agreed deadline.
    The pricing is very good.
    I got what I asked for, it looks good, it’s functional, and I appreciate their constant contact.
    I was given what I asked for, and it was delivered on time. I'd have no problem referring them.

App Dev for Healthy Lifestyle Startup

"They treat you like family, but deliver everything as promised."

Jan. - June 2017

Simublade planned, designed, and built native applications for iOS and Android. They also provided consultation, brand design services, and admin portal development services.

Employee, Healthy Lifestyle Company

The app is early in its launch, but already has over 300 users and consistent review ratings of 4 stars or higher. Simublade successfully translated a general concept into a functional product. They were professional, communicative, and transparent and welcomed client input and feedback.

We’re a startup based out of Austin, Texas. Myself and 2 other co-founders handle most of the operations. I am in charge of technical and part of the marketing side of the app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

We weanted to help healthy and green-minded people keep track of their pantry, and find recipes based via a mobile app.

Our project involved building a mobile application first for iOS, then Android. Simublade had to plan, design (UI/UX), and develop the applications natively. They provided consultation, design services for our brand, and mobile development, in addition to developing our admin portal.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We reached out to many firms in Texas; we wanted to keep it local. We also posted on AppFutura, which turned out to be useless. We followed the Goldilocks routine, finding a company that was too big for us and too expensive, finding a freelancer that didn't have the full skillset, and then finally we found Simublade. They were not huge, but had the skills and abilities to take our idea from nothing to launch.

We looked into them extensively, talked to people who were really passionate about our idea, and they fit the bid and delivered.

$25,000 - $30,000

The project is ongoing on our end. On Simublade’s end, they completed all their requirements. They started early 2017 and finished early summer.

The result was an application we all love, and everyone who has used the app loves it. It is exactly what we wanted. We are still gathering pool metrics, and we don’t have too many metrics to share. However, we've had a high retention rate for everyone that has used the app. We’ve gotten 4 stars and higher for the reviews that every user has given us, which is around 300 people.

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

They are communicative and professional. They treat you like family, but deliver everything as promised.

They are the second company we worked with for our idea and we loved working with them. They were very transparent and made us feel right at home with our ideas and thoughts.

None, we are satisfied with their work.

Overall Score We got exactly what we wanted and had a great time dealing with all of them.
    Every milestone was on time unless we added features.
    We worked on a fixed price contract, everything was as they quoted.
    I definitely we will recommend them to others.

App Development for Social Media Startup

"The way Simublade kept me updated really showed their quality."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Simublade developed a social media and performance-tracking app focused on sports/race cars. It is able to gather OBD [on-board diagnostics] data directly from the car via Bluetooth.

Austin, Texas
Mark Mist
Partner, Racr

The app helped the client attract even more investors, who were impressed with the app's design and functionality. The client particularly appreciated Simublade's flexibility and professionalism as well as their enthusiasm in wanting the client to be successful.

We're a new startup that is based in Austin, Texas. Our company focuses on niche social media applications. The main one is a car enthusiast social media app; that is where we get our name Racr. We're not yet ready for launch, but pretty close to it. I'm a partner in this company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

The idea was to create a social media app and performance-tracking app that focused on cars and car performance. It needed to be able to record and track performance times on a race track. Users would then be able to view and share those statistics against friends. The app required GPS tracking for performance accuracy, as well as OBD2 to Bluetooth connection to get information directly from the car. It had to be connected with social media like Facebook and Twitter for sharing performance data and car updates. We also needed the hardware to pair up with the phone supplied and testing of everything.

We reached out to Simublade in order to get the application made for iOS, Android, and the web. We gave them our idea and they really took off with it. Simublade designed it and provided us with a mockup before starting development. We asked for a design and a complete setup, including the backend work and the iOS and Android apps.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We found Simublade through a Google search and filled out a contact form on their website. They responded within an hour, which was nice. We reached out to 10 to 15 other companies. Although they were nice, some took too long to respond. Hassaan from Simublade was the one that seemed the friendliest and involved. It really felt like he wanted to get involved with our company. He was quick to suggest ways that we could get the most for our money.

How much have you invested with Simublade?

We've invested about $17,000 to $22,000—maybe more—with Simublade for building the iOS, Android, and backend. I could get more accurate numbers as needed, but the reason why it's hard to remember is because they did not require us to pay it all at once. They broke it up into payments we could afford at the time.

We are still in constant contact with them. We started with them about 6 months ago. We would definitely go with them for any future project.

The deliverables they developed for us were impressive. We got more investors when they saw the design and functionality of the application live. An idea only does so much, but something that we can show and actually interact with is way more convincing. The iOS app was beautiful and great to use, and that really sold us and others on their capability. It was more than what we had envisioned and it worked without a hitch. Any bugs were small and far between, and Simublade was extremely fast in addressing them. Our beta testers were impressed and gave highly positive feedback on the app and its reliability. Our market testing has shown it to be a success and we can't wait to see how it goes once it goes live. Simublade delivered! We're really excited to launch the marketing campaign as soon as we're finished with beta testing. Although the app has been done for about a month, we are still doing the final testing.

How did Simublade perform in terms of project management?

The way Simublade kept me updated really showed their quality, I think. They had a development plan setup for us that detailed what would be finished when. They delivered and called us on time. They provided updates, got our opinion on design and stuff, and made the changes that we wanted. They were quick to accept any mistakes and fix them without any issue. They managed the project really well and delivered everything they promised on time.

What did you find most impressive about Simublade?

What I thought was impressive was the flexibility and professionalism they showed. They worked with our budget and made sure everything worked for us. They were willing to make changes we wanted, even when it was our fault for telling them the wrong thing. They were always very nice and super involved in the project, wanting us to be successful.

Are there any areas Simublade could improve?

The invoicing software they were using was kind of difficult to use, but they told me they were replacing this, so no harm!

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Simublade?

My recommendation is to have a budget in mind to present to them. They will really try to work with it, so present all the facts and what you're working with. Talk to them on the phone, they're really good people.

Web Design for Nonprofit Organization

"Simublade provided us with a very nice looking website that has everything we asked for."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Simublade designed a new website that helps the client manage its daily administrative tasks and post via mobile for quicker updates.

Masood Raza
President, Flaah

The new website has helped maintain a constant stream of incoming views as well as donations, appointments, and newsletter sign-ups. Simublade was particularly praised for their communication and constant feedback.

Flaah is a non-profit organization in Houston. I am the president of the organization and handle day to day activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simublade?

We needed a modern website to capture a new audience and quickly provide updates on new activities and services. We needed it to be able to take donations and provide a calendar that we could update. Furthermore, I needed something to be able to set appointments for weddings, marriage counseling, funerals, community service, or other stuff. We also needed to set up email and storage services.

Simublade provided us with a very nice looking website that has everything we asked for: appointments, scheduling, calendars, and social media. I worked with Alex, who taught us how to post from our phone so we could quickly post updates. They set up emails so we could access them from our phone and also allowed us to upload files for all of the organization to access.

How did you come to work with Simublade?

We found them through reference, and Simublade helped us on a budget.

How much have you invested with Simublade?

We spent a little over $1,500-$2,000 for everything including hosting. They were pretty helpful with breaking this up so we could pay it off not all at once.

We started working together roughly a year ago, around August 2016. We still go to them for any big updates or changes or if we need any help with other tech related stuff.

The new website is great – we have a constant stream of donations, appointments, and sign-ups for our newsletters. They installed analytics software that shows us the increase in visitors we get too. Everyone loves the new site.

Simublade would also update us constantly about the status, getting our input on designs and features. Alex was always very quick to answer any email or phone call; they truly made us feel like we were important!

How did Simublade perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they managed it really well; we were in constant communication, and it seemed like there were multiple people working on our project at once.

What did you find most impressive about Simublade?

Communication was definitely the most impressive feature: all the people we dealt with were reachable constantly. The constant feedback requested was pretty nice also! Updates were quick if we requested them.

Are there any areas where Simublade could improve?

Our experience was great, so no!

Be ready to be a part of the project with them; they like to include you, which we liked, but others may really want to be hands off.

Overall Score We really liked what they did and how they included us.
    They did it in the time we wanted.
    It was a bit out of our budget, but they made it work for us.
    Everything was perfect.
    We would definitely recommend them.