It's Simple, We Want Your Business To Grow!

We’re a family owned & operated marketing company here to connect you and your brand directly to your customers. We will work with you to make sure you are reaching your goals and most importantly, reaching your customers. We’ll be glad to help. Whether you would like for us to work on one aspect of your marketing plan, or if you desire a complete and thorough promotional campaign, we have the tools and insight to create memorable solutions that work.

We’re here to serve your business’ needs. If you are a business owner, or are looking to open up a new business, we have all the tools necessary to implement a successful marketing campaign for your business.

WE ARE THE LOCAL MARKETING COMPANY. We’re here to help. We are creators through web design and web development, graphic design and logo design solutions, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM/Google Adwords), content marketing and social media advertising. To sum it all up, we’re the modern day marketing extension of your business. The days of Yellow Pages and newspaper ads are over, let’s get down to business.

It's simple, we want your business to grow!

Bentonville, AR
  • 105 NW 2nd Street, Suite 207
    Bentonville, AR 72712

Simplemachine specializes in web design, development & online marketing for service & retail companies including HVAC, restoration, real estate, interior design, painting, electrical, plumbing, glass, construction, architecture, solar & more. We also build and work on all types of websites and marketing campaigns for retail, CPG, law firms, medical facilities, dental offices, restaurants, hotels, contractors and more!

Ongoing Web Maintenance and Digital Strategy for Popcorn Retailer

"This has been our best working relationship of any company."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Simplemachine did website updates, ran email campaigns, and developed a marketing plan in an ongoing maintenance and digital strategy partnership.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Kate Shelton
Owner, Hill City Popcorn Co

Their involvement has earned praise internally, with particular focus on their dedication and their ability to provide useful advice on marketing strategies. Simplemachine is a reliable communicator who consistently delivers top-quality work.

I am the owner of Hill City Popcorn Co., a family-owned retail shop specializing in gourmet, small-batch popcorn, made in-house. My role is primarily coordinating all business functions, management, and operations of both our retail shop and the online store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Simplemachine?

We initially contracted with them to help maintain our website.

They were recommended to us after our former web developer became unable to maintain the site he built. I met with them and was very impressed with their enthusiasm and their plan for moving ahead. Their turnaround time was very efficient.

We worked in tandem. In the beginning, we only needed minor updates. The engagement has expanded to include site updates, email list management, and bimonthly email campaigns. I use them to help us find subcontractors for marketing work. They have helped us develop an ongoing marketing plan and development.

I now use them on an ongoing basis and they give me constant feedback about changes we are doing and plan to do in the future to our site, as well as strategies for future growth.

I began working primarily with Ally (Vice President, Simplemachine) and Sean (President). Over time I have worked with a few other staff members. I deal with different individuals for different projects, such as email creation and marketing projects, but both Ally and Sean are always aware of our projects and keep in constant contact with me.

For me, the biggest success is a positive working relationship. We'd had bad experiences with previous vendors who we felt ignored us, but this was never the case with Simplemachine. They're also a great marketing sounding board. This helps when making marketing decisions with a very limited budget.

Our workflow has always been seamless, and each of their team members has been amazing. They know me when I call.

They always respond in a timely fashion. Their work has been excellent and professional. This has been our best working relationship of any company.

No, I can't think of anything.

We recommend them to everyone we know.

SEO & Web Dev for a Furniture Store

“I can always expect an answer to my emails within the hour, and they're always kind and courteous.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Simplemachine updated the functionality for the WordPress site of a furniture store. They made changes and improved SEO capabilities, and they linked Facebook and Instagram accounts to the site.

Larra Donaldson
Marketing Director, Sam's Furniture

The new site is considerably better than the previous one, and Simplemachine will build another site from scratch in the near future. They were always quick to respond, and changes were usually processed within a day of each request. Their customer service and cordiality stand out among competitors.

We are a retail furniture store. I am responsible for our marketing and development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simplemachine?

We had complaints about our website functioning poorly and weren't happy with our previous provider.

They took over our existing WordPress website, tweaked it, and added SEO functions to help improve our recognition on search engines. They've also helped with our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram. They linked our posts so they can be visible on our website whenever we post, and they host our website. I know they can do more than we require of them in terms of brand recognition and blogging.

Our primary point of contact is one of the owners, but we worked with the other owner at the beginning of our relationship until we were established.

How did you come to work with Simplemachine?

They were referred to us by a contact who runs a news station.

We've spent somewhere between $5,000–$10,000 on their services so far.

We've worked together since early 2018. We've just reached out to them for a quote for a new website.

We're very happy with their services. We don't sell online, but users can view our inventories. We haven't had many complaints about functionality, and it's considerably better than the previous version of our site.

How did Simplemachine perform from a project management standpoint?

They're on top of our account 100% of the time. If we ever want to make changes, we can work through everything quickly. When we moved locations for one of our stores, we got through that whole project within a week. Most changes happen within 24 hours. 95% of our communication is through email.

Their customer service is a huge benefit to us, especially compared to our previous provider. I can always expect an answer to my emails within the hour, and they're always kind and courteous.

I wish we did more with them. Since our involvement with them is so minimal, I don't have any critiques.

They're worth the price. Anyone who reaches out to them will fall in love with the company. They're so kind and responsive, and we chose them because they're so endearing.

I've already recommended them several times.

Social Media Marketing for a Personal Speaker and Author

“Simplemachine sharpened the overall appearance of my brand...”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Simplemachine created and manages the schedule and posts for social media accounts, including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They also provide logo design and photography services.

Speaker & Author

Simplemachine creates inspirational social media content that continues to be well received by the public. With a focus on continuous improvement and responsiveness, working with their team continues to be a great experience overall. They're also very creative and skilled in their field.

I'm a speaker, author, and facilitator of my own company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simplemachine?

I was looking for a vendor to create and manage my social media accounts.

Simplemachine created and continues to manage content for my Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts. I generally provide them with some direction and suggestions for graphics, and they create a schedule, themes, and posts for me to approve. They've also taken some headshots of me, photographed some of my speaking events, and revised my logo.

I primarily work with Brianna (Marketing Assistant, Simplemachine) and Ally (Vice President, Simplemachine), as well as a couple others on their team.

How did you come to work with Simplemachine?

I met a couple members of their team through Business Network International.

I've invested close to $10,000.

I've been working with them since around May 2017, and our contract is ongoing through December 2018.

Simplemachine sharpened the overall appearance of my brand, creating inspiring social media posts in line with my image.

How did Simplemachine perform from a project management standpoint?

They continue to improve their processes as their company grows, adapting to my needs very well. They send weekly analytics reports and are very responsive overall.

I appreciate their creativity, flexibility, and desire to please their clients. I also value their input to help make improvements to my brand.

Be clear with their team regarding project expectations.

They just tripled their prices.