the best reliable tech support in Miami, Florida

Simple Solution Tech believes in bringing comprehensive and complete computer services to our fellow South Florida residents and commercial clients. Our computer repair technicians help to ensure that your system is running smoothly, up to date, and without technical issues. We proudly serve the South Florida area for over a decade and will continue providing excellent and affordable services for years to come.

2007
Miami, FL
  • 13876 SW 56 Street, Suite 255
    Miami, FL 33175

UPS, Hertz, Enterprise, 100 Montaditos, New Life Tires Auto & Repair, IRA Financial Group, Bunker 360, Premier Mitigation, R&L Exporting, Premier Batteries

Installation Services for Proximity-Based Beaconing Hardware

"They provide peace of mind."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Simple Solutions Tech assists with the implementation of safety and security systems for hotels. This included physical installation and site programming.

Rick Medero
VP & National Sales Manager, Bunker360 LLC

The team at Simple Solutions Tech is among the best vendors the client has worked with. They’re extremely thorough and provide excellent documentation of their work. Customers can expect a team that provides consistent work and delivers what they say they will.

I’m the vice president and national sales director of Bunker 360, LLC. We work with hotels to install safety solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simple Solution Tech?

We wanted support with the implementation of projects we were doing with our clients.

They assist with the physical installation, programming of devices, and backend development. Their team takes care of gateway and safety button installations at our hotels and provides technical support for those devices.

My main point of contact is Chris (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with Simple Solution Tech?

I heard about them through a referral. Everyone I spoke to had great things to say. We did a trial run, and I was really satisfied with their work.

They charge us per hotel, and we've spent several thousand dollars.

I think we started working together at the beginning of 2019, and our work is ongoing.

I’ve been in this business for over 30 years, and I’ve worked with numerous vendors. With them, I can leave them in charge of a project and trust that they’ll get the job done. They’re knowledgeable and informed. I wish I could clone them, so we could use them at all of our locations.

How did Simple Solution Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very thorough and provide great documentation for us. Often, they have more information than I do. The team arrives on time for a project and communicates clearly.

They provide peace of mind.

No, I’ve never had an issue with them.

They’re worth the investment. Their customer service is really good.
    I’ve recommended them to several people.

IT & Email Support for Damage Restoration Company

"He’s very knowledgeable and offers his services at a reasonable price."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Simple Solution Tech provides ongoing IT support and maintenance. They’ve fixed email automation issues, established an IT infrastructure, and work to resolve any challenges that arise.

Rick Aquino
Owner, 911 Dry Solutions, Inc.

Thus far, the support from Simple Solution Tech satisfies the client, as all issues are resolved in a timely manner at a cost-effective price point. Ensuring all necessary work is completed whenever the need arises, they’re a dedicated partner that puts in extra effort for a smooth engagement.

I’m the president and owner of 911 Dry Solutions Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simple Solution Tech?

We were having a few email and IT issues, so we hired them for support.

They’ve fixed our email automation issues. Their team also has helped set up our network and IT infrastructure. Whenever we need assistance or improvements, I can approach them for support and changes.

Christopher (CEO & Founder) is my only point of contact.

How did you come to work with Simple Solution Tech?

I was introduced to them by my brother, so I continue to work with them because they’re responsible and reasonable with their pricing.

We’ve spent around $5,000, so far.

We started working together in January 2014 and our relationship is ongoing.

They successfully fix all problems we have.

How did Simple Solution Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate in-person and via phone calls. If there is a problem, I can go directly to them.

They work until the problem is resolved no matter what time it is. He’s very knowledgeable and offers his services at a reasonable price. He goes out of his way to resolve any issue, even if it takes until midnight or later.

IT Support for Water Damage Service Company

"They make it simple."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Simple Solution Tech provides ongoing IT services for a water mitigation company through computer programming and system upgrades.

Assistant, Premier Mitigation

Simple Solution Tech provides a responsive service. They're available and accommodating. Customers can expect a team that easily explains technical terms in a digestible manner.

I’m the office assistant at a water mitigation company. We go out to different properties and look at damages left by water and fire.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simple Solution Tech?

Simple Solution Tech was recommended to us as a service that could help with the programming of our computers. We also needed help backing up documents for an updated system.

The first time we used Simple Solution Tech was to back up the work we needed in the new system. After that, the technician has come in and done several weeks of installing computer programs we need for the insurance companies. They make sure everything is updated and that our computers are running smoothly.

We primarily use Christopher (CEO & Founder).

How did you come to work with Simple Solution Tech?

They were recommended to us by someone who had worked with them previously.

Our engagement with Simple Solution Tech started in October 2015.

Whenever there is a computer issue or update needed, Christopher comes in. He also takes the time to explain everything to people in the office. We’re extremely happy with the services.

How did Simple Solution Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

Christopher sometimes uses a remote access software.  When there’s something he doesn’t think he has to drive into our office, he’s been able to fix it through the system.

They make it simple. Christopher is always available. I’m not too computer savvy, but he takes his time to explain the programs to me in a way I can understand.

Not really. We haven’t had an issue. He always answers our call.

He's very punctual.
    We've been referring him.

IT Infrastructure Set up and Support for Car Repair Company

"Their work is of high quality and they are very honest."

Feb. 2010 - Ongoing

Simple Solution Tech provided IT setup, support, and maintenance for an auto center. They managed computers and set up phone systems for the client.

Bonita Springs, Florida
Antonio Glustak
Owner, New Life Auto Center

Simple Solution Tech has provided strong solutions. They communicate via email and telephone. Everything is on time and the work is of high quality. They're very honest.

I’m the owner of New Life Auto Center.

What challenge were you trying to address with Simple Solution Tech?

We needed IT system setup for our computers and phone systems.

They provided IT setup and maintenance. They installed everything for the business.

It was just Christopher.

How did you come to work with Simple Solution Tech?

They were referred by a friend.

The initial installation cost around $5,000.

The work started in February 2010 and is ongoing.

The new method works well and there are no issues with the office. If there are any issues with the network or computer, I call them.

How did Simple Solution Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated by email and telephone. Everything was always on time.

Their work is of high quality and they are very honest.