​New Jersey Small Business Digital Marketing

Silvernail Web Design Is a premier Digital Marketing firm located in New Jersey. We provide professional Digital Marketing services that include Custom WordPress Websites, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, and PPC Campaigns. We use your WordPress Website as a tool to market your business and generate Qualified Business Leads using our​ 4 step marketing process. Are You Ready To Take Action? Time For Your Business To Blast Off!

South Bound Brook, NJ
  • 68 Noble St
    South Bound Brook, NJ 08880

Archer Law Office, Somerset Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, RKS Schools, Deerpath Custom Builders, Riva Networks, Law Office of H. Benjamin Sharlin, Deanna Carell Acupuncture

Somerset Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Image

Somerset Orthopedic and Sports Medicine

After designing a WordPress website with key marketing essentials, we embarked on a content marketing campaign that would situate both Doctors as specialists and thought leaders in their skilled disciplines.

Archer Law Office Image

Archer Law Office

Starting with the website as the firm grew so did the content. Archer Law Office has put their trust in Silvernail Web Designs ability to combine a Custom WordPress design with Content Marketing, SEO optimization, and Social Media Management. Using our “4 Step Lead Generation Process” Mercer Elder Law has seen their leads form

online referrals sky rocket!

SEO & Content Marketing for Elder Law Firm

"I think this company has a unique commitment to getting to know its small business clients."

May 2013 - Ongoing

Silvernail Web Design provides social media management for an elder law firm. The team is also responsible for content marketing services, SEO, copywriting, and video production.

Hamilton, New Jersey
Carl Archer
Elder Law Attorney, Archer Law Office, LLC

The engagement led to an increase in website visits, search engine results, Facebook engagement, and likes, as well as improved industry recognition. Silvernail Web Design is hard-working and creative, crafting solutions that fit the needs of the client.

I am the principal of an elder law boutique in central New Jersey.

For what projects/services did your company hire Silvernail Web Design?

I contacted Don from the startup phase of the law firm, and have asked him to revise and adapt our strategy as time has passed and our firm has grown.

The idea was to develop a web presence that would both generate revenue independently and serve as a reinforcement to clients that were referred to us and were doing research online.

I have spoken to a number of web hosting and digital marketing companies before I hired Silvernail Web Design, and since then in the course of my professional life. I considered factors such as price, experience, and personalization of the product to our needs.

Silvernail Web Design manages the firm's social media presence (including ad campaigns) and uses aggregators to post content to all of its outlets. The company also helps us create unique video content to drive additional traffic and views, as well as routine SEO services for the website and it's updates. Silvernail Web Design also has a copywriter that creates content customized to our firm and conversations we have regarding what's timely and important to us.

The team consisted of my primary contact, the principal of the firm, as well as a rotating series of copywriters. The copywriters were assigned on a task basis and it was not disruptive when they changed.

I of course see the basic numbers - website visits, search engine results, Facebook engagement and likes. What I really like, though, is that the industry sees my firm locally and regionally as an opinion leader, and we have been able to increase turnout to advertised events through social media as well as increase referrals based on top-of-mind awareness through our constant presence.

Their team has always been accessible in the manner most convenient to my people. If anything I think they have had to navigate our communication (or lack thereof) most carefully and without getting frustrated on their part. Anytime we have an emergent issue or question it is really handled in a timely fashion (immediately if needed, timely if otherwise).

I think this company has a unique commitment to getting to know its small business clients. Including what their strengths and weaknesses are, and how they can use current hot topics and the business's trajectory to market it most effectively on the web.

Copywriting quality is always something that requires constant attention. I am very picky with what I want sent out, and having a copywriter that knows not to give legal advice in an article is sometimes a problem. We can usually fix it without wholesale edits, though.

Overall Score They have my highest recommendation.
    Don makes himself available on terms that are convenient to me and my colleagues.
    I have found pricing to be at the very least consistent with other firms, and often much, much lower.
    I think Don cares as much or more about my business's image as I do - that means a tremendous amount to me.
    I routinely refer Silvernail Web Design to friends.

Web Dev for Communications Company

"Silvernail Web Design understands what I’m saying and brings it to the screen."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Silvernail Web Design redesigned a set of landing pages for a communications company. They made each site easier to manage and secure, and they also implemented SEO.

South Brunswick, New Jersey
Executive, Communications Company

The landing pages satisfied the client and their customers with their appearance, efficiency, and security. Silvernail Web Design managed a smooth collaboration thanks to their timely delivery, quick responses, and clear attention to detail. Their quality led to more work for the team.

I’m an executive at a communications company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Silvernail Web Design?

We needed help with creating landing pages that work for informational purposes and let people research our products and our histories. Before, the way they were set up, they weren’t easily managed, updated, distributed, or secured.

Silvernail Web Design overhauled our landing pages in terms of design and SEO. I spoke with Don (Owner, Silvernail Web Design) and had him evaluate our sites to start out with. For each page, I wrote and assembled content, including written content, images, animations, and videos. Silvernail Web Design then synthesized that into an informational website with calls to action and the ability to download certain pieces of information.

I only worked with Don.

How did you come to work with Silvernail Web Design?

I was looking for a small, local company that could handle our projects. Because of the way I create and organize content, a lot of companies offer services like content development or public relations that we don’t need. I wanted a vendor that focused on SEO and being able to build secure websites.

We spent between $5,000–$7,500.

This project lasted from March to May 2019. We still work together on other websites.

Each landing page works 100 times more efficiently than it did before. They’re also more secure. We definitely have seen more activity and gotten better feedback from customers when we’ve shown them the revamped web pages. Don is going to be who I use for future projects like this.

How did Silvernail Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a fairly collaborative effort. I would create content and float it to him and he’d go off and do this thing. We were certainly on time and within budget with everything we did. I don’t think he was as used to someone who had all their stuff together.

Their attention to detail and attention: those are two things I like. Silvernail Web Design understands what I’m saying and brings it to the screen.

No. I sometimes worried he was taking on too much, but nothing was ever late or incorrect. I never experienced that.

I have no experience with how he would be with a client who wasn’t organized.

I’d give them a higher score if I could. I appreciate the discount I get as a local business.
    I don’t usually do reviews like these.