Capturing the Heart and Soul of Your Business

Mixing the right amount of cinematic artistry and narrative storytelling that captures the heart and soul of your business.

We’re not artsy-fartsy filmmakers, we’re modern storytellers who care as much about content as we do “depth of field”.

We believe video is the most engaging medium to tell your story, build your brand, and attract more clients for your business.

Jeff Silverman and Silverman Studios team have over 25 years of video experience with a focus on authentic storytelling in the digital age.

Beaverton, OR
  • 5005 SW Murray Blvd #308
    Beaverton, OR 97005

Zillow, Stanley Tools, State of Oregon, Visit Corvallis, Keller Williams, Albany Visitors Association, Oregon Freeze Dry, Samaritan Health Services, US Farm Stay, Department of Human Services, Soft Star Shoes, CCIM of Oregon, Willamette Angel Conference.

T-Scan Dental National Promo

National product campaign

Stanley Infrastructure

Product launch for MBF5 Mounted Breaker

Screaming Meanie Alarm Clock

Fun video we produced for Portland Oregon company.

Grow Santiam Tourism

Showing off all the beauty of the North Santiam River region.

MFA Promo Video

Video Production for Environmental Management Company

"All around, I can’t say enough positive things."

July 2020

A risk assessment firm was looking for an agency to create a video for a virtual convention. Silverman Studios filmed staff members on site, provided the film crew, and was involved in all areas of production.

Portland, Oregon
Jonathan Green
President, Green Environmental Management

Silverman Studios delivered a flawless final cut within a few days. All feedback regarding the content and quality was positive. Their personable approach was noteworthy. They're flexible, timely, and hardworking.

I’m the president. We complete risk assessment services for commercial real estate. That includes environmental site assessments and property condition assessments, which is more of an engineering evaluation.

It’s really in support of assessing the risk of a site, whether it be the maintenance of the property or the environmental risk, so the risk of contamination before somebody will purchase a property or before somebody like a lender considers it for collateral.

What challenge were you trying to address with Silverman Studios?

What we were primarily looking for was a video projection because we’re sponsoring an upcoming virtual bankers convention. Part of that sponsorship came with the opportunity to provide them with a video that serves as an advertisement that would play between speakers.

We contacted Jeff (Owner) for that, but the video would also be posted on our website as a marketing tool.

I reached out to Jeff to let him get a feel of what we were doing. He immediately discussed options with me in terms of where we could film, how we could film, and if we wanted to bring in personnel. If needed, he said that he could drive to individual staff member locations and film them at individual times.

He reviewed our website and information I sent to him, so he could come up with a few concept questions that he could ask as interview questions. He helped us design what questions we would like answered to target specific pieces of information that we wanted to get across.

During the filming, we decided to bring a few folks to one location. Everything was set up and arranged before we arrived. He put our staff members at ease during the mock interview process, since some of them were nervous about being on camera. During the interview process, he would ad-lib with things based on how questions were answered.

After the filming, Jeff had a draft within a few days.

It was primarily Jeff, but during the filming day, he had an assistant with him to set up the cameras and lighting. There might’ve been more assistance behind the scenes, but I think it was mainly Jeff.

How did you come to work with Silverman Studios?

Jeff is a power sponsor of an organization based out of Portland that specializes in educating commercial brokers and keeping a network together to learn about the real estate business. There are several vendors, including us. We had a need for this video project, and I had saved Jeff’s information in my email. After calling him up about our tight timeline, he said that was no problem. Another company we reached out to said that would be a struggle.

We spent $3,500.

We worked with them on this project in July 2020.

Jeff’s final cut was perfect. We didn’t have to make any suggestions. Not even being a member of our industry, he found the best pieces of content. We’ve had many staff members and one client that was in the project review the video.

Everybody has been surprisingly impressed with the general quality of the video. I’d have to think there are a lot of groups that can produce the same quality, but I doubt they do it for the fair fee that Jeff does it for.

How did Silverman Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeff was able to quickly meet timing needs, which were pretty tight for this project. He was always accessible. He always picked up when I called.

He immediately got samples and ideas in the hands. On day one, he gave me different options for the video. Once we made the decisions, he was available to schedule the video within days. Everything moved really quickly, and it all remained under control.

After the fact, we wanted to make small edits to some of the text on the video and to some of the coverage we sent him. He was able to make the changes as quickly as possible.

We’ve never worked with another provider in this market. It’s obvious to me, based on past discussions with other companies and Jeff, that he’s quicker. His quality is more reminiscent of something I would expect out of a longer process. He did it in a matter of days. He also has the ability to put people at ease in front of the camera. All around, I can’t say enough positive things.

I can’t think of a single thing. He’ll be getting my business again when we need another video.

Take the time upfront to discuss what exactly you’re looking to get out of the project. Provide Jeff with as much information about your company and industry as you can. He does a great job of adapting his work to suit what you’re after if you provide him as much detail as possible.

Video for Homeless Nonprofit

"Each time I've employed Jeff he has exceeded my expectations."

Feb. - Mar. 2020

A homeless nonprofit hired Silverman Studios to create a three-minute explainer video. Silverman Studios visited the president of the nonprofit's house to interview three people. Then, he edited the content.

Portland, Oregon
Doug Marshall, CCIM
President, Hope for the Homeless Foundation

Silverman Studios always exceeds the homeless nonprofit's expectations. The nonprofit's leader normally doesn't work well with creatives, but Silverman Studios succeeds because they accommodate his perfectionism. He makes them feel comfortable in front of the camera and shows professionalism.

I am the President of Hope for the Homeless Foundation. We are nonprofit organization that vets organizations that help the homeless in Portland, Oregon return to stability.

For what projects/services did your company hire Silverman Studios?

We hired Silverman Studios to do a promotional video that explains in a 3 minute video who Hope for the Homeless is to those who visit our website.

See above.

I have used Jeff Silverman on four other occasions and knew the excellent quality of his work.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Jeff came to my house and in one sitting lasting about two hours he interviewed three people about our vision and mission for our nonprofit.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We would regularly communicate via email or phone as needed.

Over the years I have used Jeff Silverman's videography skills on five occasions. I am a perfectionist and because of that personality bent, most creative types that I do business with such as graphic artists, book editors, etc. don't like working with me. I'm too picky they would say.

But each time I've employed Jeff he has exceeded my expectations. And when I do ask for a change, he gladly does it. I highly recommend Jeff's skills as a videographer.

Excellent. Jeff did everything he could to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

The outcome of his video showed great creativity.

Promotional Crowdfunding Video for Renewable Energy Company

“They knew how to make us comfortable, and they worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we needed.”

Aug. 2019 – Ongoing

Silverman Studios produced a promotional video for a renewable energy company. They managed all aspects of the shoot and post-production, and they delivered a product that would support fundraising efforts.

2-10

Lebanon, Oregon
Larry Shuttlesworth
CEO, Pacific Recovery Recycling Solutions, Inc.

The video is well-received, particularly in the local market. Silverman Studios worked quickly, and their process was smooth. Enthusiastic and organized, they showcased the brand in a clean, professional light.

We take any kind of plastic and convert it into renewable gases. We then distribute those gases and to generators to create power to put back into the grid. I'm the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Silverman Studios?

We kicked off a fundraising campaign, and we hired them to create a video to support that effort. After we started, we realized we were on the wrong crowdfunding platform, so we're looking for other options now.

They worked on the project for about two weeks. We filmed at a hotel, and the whole process ran smoothly. They knew exactly how to position us, and they filmed a lot of footage and added some of their archival video to round it out. I'm not an actor, but they knew exactly what to do with me. They did all the storyboarding, videography, and post-production work.

We had one main point of contact, there were two people on the shoot, and the whole team included about five people.

How did you come to work with Silverman Studios?

I've known our point of contact there for quite some time, and I saw some of his work on Facebook and LinkedIn. I was impressed by what I saw, so I reached out.

We've spent $4,000-$4,300.

The project started in July or August 2019, and they completed everything within two weeks. We plan to use them again for future projects to show our progression to our funders.

The video has probably been seen worldwide, and it performs very well in our local market. We have a lot of good responses from people in our state, and we feel it will help us gain revenue in the future. Everyone who sees it comments on how professional it looks.

How did Silverman Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very good, and they had everything laid out very well. They delivered on time and within our budget. Most of my communication with them is through email, phone, and LinkedIn.

Their attitude and enthusiasm are terrific. They knew how to make us comfortable, and they worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we needed. They made me look good, and the work they did was impeccable.

I'm ok with all the work they did for us, and there's nothing they should improve.

Show up on time and communicate with them. If you have a problem, tell them right away.

Overall Score They're always available whenever I need them.
    Scheduling was perfect. They deliver everything on time, and they're very efficient.
    They take care of us, and they make us feel comfortable.

Kickstarter Video Production for Consumer Goods Manufacturer

“The personal touch was wonderful.”

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Silverman Studios Inc provided video production services. They walked through the script, assisted with location scouting, hired the required personnel, and filmed the video.

Beaverton, Oregon
David Nelson
Sr. Project Manager, Pacific Cornetta

The Kickstarter video was very effective, attracting 50% of the project’s funds in its early days. The team managed the work very well, always making themselves available and providing helpful assistance at every stage.

We manufacture consumer goods and electronics for sale around the world. I'm the senior project manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Silverman Studios Inc?

We needed a video to launch a new product on Kickstarter. Silverman Studios helped with every step of the project, from script development to delivering the final video.

To have a really funny, well-produced professional video.

We found them by looking for local studios that could meet at our offices for a consultation.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They made a video for a next-generation alarm clock, walking us through writing the script while taking on our feedback and input. They helped us find a location for the shoot, hired the talent, and did basically everything we needed.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We were in constant contact, providing information and asking for feedback. Everything was done well and it was very smooth.

We’re very happy with our final product, and our Kickstarter was over 50% funded in its first few days.

It was very effective. They helped us keep on task and got everything done.

The personal touch was wonderful. They were always available to talk, and even visited our office for face-to-face meetings when requested.

There are none.

Overall Score Very satisfied.
    They were always prompt and available to help.
    They weren't the cheapest, but the value was there.
    We couldn't ask for more.
    I wouldn't hesitate to.

Video Production for Construction Company

"Very well packaged with great content."

Silverman Studios filmed and produced videos for a construction company.

Corvallis, Oregon
Darren Cox
Owner, Evergreen Valley Construction & Landscaping LLC

The videos helped drive traffic and customers to the website. Silverman Studios managed all aspects of the project. They were very timely and professional.

Owner of Evergreen Valley Construction & Landscaping LLC

For what projects/services did your company hire Silverman Studios?

Video advertising & Video testimonials

To increase traffic to our website & visual content for the customer

Silverman studio has great advertisement for services & was an easy choice. Quality of work is amazing.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Jeff Silverman came to project sight and took video of completed project as well as video testimonial of client and there feedback on the quality of services provide.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Jeff Silver personally managed all aspects of this project and was very timely on scheduling and getting a completed product for us to use as video advertisement.

Our company has got great feedback on the videos he produced and it has definitely helped drive more customers to our website.

Jeff Silverman was easy to work with & our customers appreciated his level of professionalism while interviewing.

The end result every time exceeded our expectations. Very well packaged with great content.

None I can offer at this time.