Mobile & Website Design and Development

A Silverwebbuzz is a professional web design and development company in Ahmedabad India providing a range of affordable custom website design, inexpensive e-commerce web site design services to clients across the world. We analyze websites, evaluate trends, and share best web practices, delivering you the best tips and tools for reaching new clients.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 306, Elite Business Icon, Nr Shapath Hexa, Opp.Kargil Petrol Pump, S.G Highway, Sola
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060

We work with technologies like PHP, Myslq, JQuery, XHMLT, CSS, Responsive. Good knowledge of opensources like WordPress, Opencart, Shopify, Prestashop, Drupal, Magento and also work on framework like ZendFramework, CodeIgniter(CI), Smarty, PHPFox. My team has also 5 years experience in designing and developing mobile apps for iPhone and Android.

Ongoing IT & Dev Support for Digital Marketing Agency

"I’m impressed with everything they’ve delivered, and they’re really good to work with."

2017 - Ongoing

Silver Webbuzz provides web-based development and IT consulting, which includes data management. They've developed WooCommerce sites, and they're currently creating a Laravel one.

Norway
Christer Grevæg
CEO, Ferd Media AS

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the timeliness, affordability, and quality of the vendor's services. Silver Webbuzz is an accommodating team that's easy to work with. Their PHP expertise and MySQL database skills have been highlights.

I’m the daily manager at Ferd Media AS, a digital marketing agency. We do web platforms, e-commerce sites, social media, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Silver Webbuzz?

We needed help with IT and development.

The scope of their work is quite large. They do development, troubleshooting, and they help us with product data imports. They also help with content, product images, and data management from physical catalogs.

They developed 3-4 WordPress sites as well as two WooCommerce sites. We’re asking them to do another website using Laravel.

They also provide us with IT support (they give advice on how to solve problems and make stuff better).

I’m in contact with the CEO and the team lead.

How did you come to work with Silver Webbuzz?

I found them on freelancer.com. They had good reviews, and their price was right.

We’ve invested $30,000-$50,000.

We started working together in the summer 2-3 years ago, and the work is ongoing.

I’m really happy with the work they’ve provided thus far. They deliver on time, and if they have problems with delivering on time, they assign more members to work on it.

There have never been any issues or hidden costs. If there are any disagreements with the price, they correct it. It’s easy to work with them.

How did Silver Webbuzz perform from a project management standpoint?

I mostly do project management for them. I’m the contact person in between my clients and their team. We use Skype and Asana to communicate.

I’m impressed with everything they’ve delivered, and they’re really good to work with. They have good PHP skills. They’re also good with MySQL databases.

There are some language barrier issues where it’s sometimes hard to explain what they really need to do.

Since it’s not their native language, miscommunication could happen that way. However, it’s never really an issue. We just have to repeat ourselves a couple of times and it’s okay.

Overall Score I lowered it just because of the language barrier.
    Everything is as agreed.