Unlock your Digital Potential

We are on a mission. A mission to help businesses unleash their digital potential. A mission to amplify brands and connect people. With over 500+ projects and 14 awards; our team of 40 multidisciplinary digital pioneers offers services in strategic digital innovation, website and apps development, e-commerce set-up, sales optimization, branding, digital content, and video production.

Since 2010, we have been building and launching award-winning digital products and experiences. We operate under the belief that digital initiatives should be quick and practical. That is why we can transform ideas into products in just 100 days.

Find out more about our work below or contact us directly to learn more about how we can help you unleash your digital potential.

Montréal, Canada
  • 1275 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, 5e étage, suite 500
    Montréal, QC H3B 0G4
  • Vesterbrogade 44
    Copenhagen, CC DK-1620
    Denmark

Google, Maersk Line, LEO Pharma, Zoetis, Novo Nordisk, REMA 1000.  We work with ambitious companies across industries - from global brands to local start-ups.

Video Production - Google Image

Video Production - Google

Google mandated Signifly to create video content for their ThinkWithGoogle division demonstrating key insights and statistics from their Consumer Barometer initiative.

Maersk Line Image

Maersk Line

Signifly and Maersk partnered to re-invent container sales with the first-ever online container sales platform. The goal: to make used containers easily available to businesses around the world, effectively and at an unprecedented speed. Work continues to improve the platform and its capabilities, and the solution is already generating substantial revenue and gaining recognition from clients, staff, and industry peers around

the world.

Impact:

Effective process: 7 months from contract to launch.

Fast fulfilment: Cut fulfilment lead time by > 60%

Global: Now selling in 50+ countries.

Extensive revenue: topping 14 million USD of yearly revenue.

Ecom Development - Puori Image

Ecom Development - Puori

Puori is all about keeping the body clean. Although their main focus is their top-of-the-line supplements, they're also deeply invested in their customer community. They hold events, sponsor athletes and create useful and relevant content. We helped them unfold their brand new Visual Identity online with a shopify solution with a large blog univers.

Nannette de Gaspé Image

Nannette de Gaspé

Nannette de Gaspé is one of the largest luxury beauty brands in Canada, but their website was dated and didn't quite align with the image this ambitious luxury skincare brand deserves. Looking for a new E-Commerce website, Nannette de Gaspé came to Signifly to revamp their online appearance. Aiming for a chic, well-refined, and classy look, Signifly worked with existing branding to create a better user experience and align

their online presence with their beautiful brand identity.
Digital Services Development - Rehaler Image

Digital Services Development - Rehaler

Rehaler, a pioneering company in medico tech, came up with a revolutionary product. The world's first drug-free migraine treatment was finally here. Rehaler had figured out all the scientific stuff, but was left with the questions: What should we call it? What should it look like? How are we going to design the treatment app? How can treating migraines become a smooth and pain-free digital user experience?

Enter Signifly. We created a brand name and a visual identity that is both user-friendly and indicative of medical treatments. We designed and developed a Rehaler digital experience that is extremely intuitive - so intuitive that we won a prestigious European design award for the project.

Powerside Image

Powerside

Powerside, a pioneer in the power quality industry, mandated Signifly to reimagine its brand identity (logo, tagline, color scheme, typography & supergraphic) in order to rejuvenate Powerside's brand identity.

YXEnergi Image

YXEnergi

YXEnergi is one of the largest gas station chains in Europe. They came to Signifly for help transforming the digital brand of YX as well as their lower-cost alternative brand Uno-X. The digital transformation consisted of a re-branding that better fit the current digital landscape (logo, color scheme, typography, iconography), and creating new digital services. We continuously work with various YX divisions to take new digital

opportunities to elevate their brand online.

Web Development for Global Consultancy Firm

"They are very creative and communicative."

Jan. - June 2019

A global consultancy firm hired Signifly to revamp a bi-annual research endeavour to rank the world's most bicycle-friendly cities.

Montréal, Canada
Michael Seth Wexler
Director, Copenhagenize Design Co.

The company was satisfied with the result of the project as it produced a clean, attractive, and easy-to-use site that has gotten positive feedback from end users. The company appreciated that they could influence the mockups before committing to any one design.

I am the director of North American operations for Copenhagenize Design Co. - a global consultancy that focuses on urban cycling in our cities, to rethink our transport paradigm for the 21st Century.

For what projects/services did your company hire Signifly, and what were your goals?

We hired Signifly to revamp our biennial Index - a half-year research endeavour to rank the world's most bicycle-friendly cities.

In 2019, Signifly helped us make the Index website much more engaging, interactive and attractive for users to really get a sense of the data and why certain cities ranked as they did.

How did you select Signifly and what were the deciding factors?

As two Danish companies with North American presences, we felt a certain understanding between our teams, as what we do it fairly niche and they clearly understood what we aimed to accomplish.

This was compounded by the fact that we really enjoyed the looks and feel of past work completed by the firm - so that we did not just create a new website but rethought the interactivity from the ground up.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We began with an in-depth brainstorm on past work, ideas from other interesting international products and laying out our goals for 2019.

From there a number of preliminary designs were created and then modified to come up with the first mockup.

From there we went through a few iterations until all the requested features were present and worked well until we were comfortable launching the site.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We primarily worked with Nicklas who runs their North American operations for the strategy and structure of the product, while Alexander led design for our project out of Denmark - we would communicate on video chat while Nicklas came to our offices here in Montreal.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We feel that Signifly took us through the design process quite smoothly and in the end produced a clean, attractive and easy-to-use site that our users have commented positively on.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Nicklas was always available to talk through changes on the phone, through e-mail or in person here in Montreal.

We appreciated the way that mockups were shown to us so we could play around with them before committing to certain designs.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

That they can make most anything from scratch so long as they can dream it up. They are very creative and communicative.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Not that I can think of right now.

Digital Strategy & Content Marketing for Delivery Startup

"We arrived at the exact point we wanted. I got way more value than I ever expected."

April - July 2020

Signifly designed mockups for a mobile application with a connected website. They also upgraded a pitch deck for use with investors and provided company story coaching.

Dr. Tom Larder
CEO, Popin Parcel

Delivering pitching advice and collateral, Signifly enhanced the client’s story and appearance. Their fast, focused work helped complete the project in a short time-frame and achieve a critical publicity goal. Customers can expect a firm that delivers wide-ranging value well-worth the price point.

I’m the CEO of Pop and Parcel. We’re in the last-mile delivery business and logistics industry. We set up locations in neighborhoods where busy people can have their parcels sent to from e-commerce sites for pickup at a convenient time.

What challenge were you trying to address with Signifly?

We were getting ready to raise funds and we worked with Signifly to fix up our pitch deck. We needed someone to delve deeper into aspects of research and data we couldn’t find.

They reviewed everything we had and then went deeper on certain topics. They delivered new iterations on revenue generators that could occur once the business is rolling. They did some mockups of what the app and website would look like, as well as for the Chrome extension. Testing ensured to make sure all the elements were visually appealing. Our next step is to build the platform and digitize our business.

We probably worked with five people. There may have been others in the background but we communicated five people on Zoom meetings. There was a UI resource for the app and website design, a business analyst, a project manager, and Nicklas (Managing Partner). Nicklas kept us on track and ensured his team was imparting the necessary information to us. John (Head of Strategic Accounts) is our Canadian contact.

How did you come to work with Signifly?

John is a contact of mine on LinkedIn. When he joined Signifly, I reached out to him and set up some meetings to decide whether to engage them.

We spent between $15,000­-$25,000 with them.

We worked together from April until July 2020.

We had a pretty basic pitch deck to start and they made one that was way more appealing. It also allowed us to very easily win a spot on one of the crowd-funding venture capital sites.

How did Signifly perform from a project management standpoint?

We left the management in their hands. There were Zoom meetings once or twice a week to work through our sprints. We moved quickly, focusing on what we needed to accomplish for our company in the current timeframe. The whole project took around three weeks. We sent them everything we had, whether we thought it was relevant or not, within the first two days and they managed the project from there.

They would pretend to be us as we gave a presentation to an investor, telling our story our way. This was very good coaching for me, as they’re real storytellers, especially the project manager. To hear her present my company was amazing. She did excellently. That was the first highlight.

The second highlight was the speed with which everything got done. There were no broken promises; it was just: go, go, go. We arrived at the exact point we wanted. I got way more value than I ever expected and way more value for my dollar spent than I should have.

No, not really. After the fact, I had second thoughts on some things and they would implement them, even though the project was already over. They went above and beyond as far as I’m concerned. They’re the best consultants I’ve ever worked with.

First, work with them. There’s huge value there. They have such a huge breadth of expertise, as well as a huge network, so they can handle whatever your next steps are. Their consulting fees may seem high at first but they’re definitely not. You’ll get way more than you expect for your money.

Overall Score I’m so, so happy we found them.
    I’m going to have a hard time not giving them all fives.

Web Design & Development for Mentoring Network

“They got the spirit of what I was looking for right away.”

June - Oct. 2019

Signifly provided web design and development services for a mentoring network. After interviewing and understanding the partner's business, they designed and developed the front- and backend of the platform.

Montreal, Quebec
Lori Dermer
President & Founder, Farla

The deliverables successfully translated the partner's vision and requirements. The Signifly team made changes as needed and were receptive to feedback. Their team helped the partner feel their project was important and provided guidance along the way. Transparency is a hallmark of their work.

I’m the president and founder of Farla. It’s a mentoring network that connects mentors and people who want to be mentored.

What challenge were you trying to address with Signifly?

I needed to launch a website. Anyone can develop a website but I wanted to work with a business that’d understand the brand and vision as well as specifically represent what I was looking for.

The deliverables included the Signifly team meeting and interviewing me to understand my business and what it was about. Then, they came back with the vision of what they saw and how it’d flow.

Their team then developed the front- and backend of the website. I showed them some examples of websites I liked and why. They had their web designers come up with prototypes based on a description of what I wanted for the functionalities, ease of use, fonts, and so on.

I had three points of contact, and they worked with additional team members behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Signifly?

I did a Google search for local web development businesses. I had a vendor I already knew but I wanted to find others. I came upon their website and immediately connected to them and liked what I saw. They had just opened an office in Montreal, and I was impressed. I then sent them an email, and they got back to me right away.

I invested about $15,000.

The project ran from June–October 2019.

Success was measured based upon their understanding of my vision, how they translated that into the finished product, and the usability of the final product — and Signifly met everything. The prototypes they mocked up were terrific. They got the spirit of what I was looking for right away. I wasn’t happy with a certain nuance in one of the iterations so I went back to them and they switched it immediately.

I didn’t want to feel like a small customer in a pool filled with very large customers, and they never made me feel that way. They always made me feel that my project was important. Overall, they were terrific, experienced, and knew their stuff. Their team knew when to guide me one way or the other.

How did Signifly perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled project management perfectly. We communicated through phone calls and emails. I was easily able to review things and provide my feedback.

They understood the requirements quickly and delivered on them. Their team was easy to talk to. I like to keep things simple, and they were honest and transparent from the get-go. I knew I had a partner that’d do right by me.

No, they did everything well.

Treat them like professionals because they are; they know what they’re doing. Tell them what you need and be clear — no curveballs.

Video Production for Travel Ad

“Signifly not only understood the requirement, but transformed it into a captivating, creative and effective ad.”

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Signifly created a video ad for a travel agency. In just 15 seconds, they were able to touch on three key elements.

Montreal, Canada
Melanie Tabet
Director of Comm. & Brand Management, Travel Company

Signifly produced a creative and effective ad that increased brand awareness and sales. The ad aired on a national television show for several months. The team was professional and collaborative. They had a clearly defined workflow and were able to meet deadlines.

FlightHUb and JustFly are online travel agencies serving more than 5 million customers per year. We offer the best itineraries at the lowest cost, making travel accessible to more people. As Director of Communication and Brand Management, I am responsible for the company's public face and reputation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Signifly?

We hired Signifly to produce a short yet effective video advertisement for the Live with Kelly & Ryan show, which aired weekly on the show for several months.

The goal for the project were to increase brand awareness on a mass scale.

I had previously met with one of the Managing Partners, Nicklas Ronning, who I found to be very professional. When the project came up, Signifly was the first partner I thought of because of the great impression both he and the company made on me.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I gave an initial directive of wanting to capture three key elements, which is very difficult to do in a 15 second video. Signifly not only understood the requirement, but transformed it into a captivating, creative and effective advertisement.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Communication with Signifly was frequent, clear and professional. I was always kept up-to-date with project milestones, and the project was delivered on time despite a very tight deadline. I was very impressed.

The advertisement led to increased brand awareness and an increase in sales for us. We were very happy with the results.

The workflow was clearly defined, respected and refined when required. Communication flow was collaborative and effective.

I was impressed by the resources dedicated to the project, the open communication, the ability to meet a tight deadline, and the overall professionalism.

Everything was great!

I would refer their great work to anyone!