Digital Agency in Phoenix, Arizona

We're a digital agency specializing in online marketing for small to medium size businesses who are looking to scale and grow. From website and landing page design and development, to boosting a company's online presence on search engines and social media, our main focus with each our of clients is to clearly understand their business goals and execute digital marketing efforts around them.

Wondering if we're a good fit? Reach out and get to know us!

Phoenix, AZ
  • 1201 E. Jefferson St. Suite #4
    Phoenix, AZ 85034

Custom WordPress Ecommerce Website for Woodlee's Supply Co.

Woodlee’s sells shaving products online and in Men’s Ultimate Grooming men’s salons. We utilized WooCommerce to create an intuitive e-shopping experience for users.

Services Completed

• Custom WordPress Website
  • Ecommerce Store Integration

Custom WordPress Website for Clear Touch Pool Services

Clear Touch Pool Services is a medium-sized local business that needed a high quality site that could rank and attract clicks, calls, and views in the search results. The design of the site reflects their business goals and gorgeous backyard pool aesthetics.

Services Completed

• Custom WordPress Website
  • Search Engine Optimized for Service Areas
  • Blog Migration

Wordpress Website for Nonprofit Religious Organization

"They are very customer oriented as well. Engineering-wise, they're very good at accomplishing all kinds of tasks."

Nov. 2014 - Jan. 2015

Signa Marketing built a custom WordPress site based on a page-by-page layout. They generated the site’s visuals and a PayPal integration, enabling user donations. They also created social media accounts.

Charlottesville, Virginia
Founder, Nonprofit Religious Organization

Internal reviews looked on Sigana’s work favorably. They refused to be stymied by roadblocks and provided effective solutions. They drive to the heart of an issue, quickly identifying important needs and designing implementation plans. They value customer service and easily-understandable language.

I’m the founder of a religious nonprofit that helps people through the loss of loved ones.

What challenge were you trying to address with Signa Marketing?

We needed someone to build our website and social pages since we didn’t have any when we were starting out.

I provided them everything that I wanted on every single page, in terms of verbiage, and they built a custom WordPress site from there. They also provided some creative aspects, determining the layout and prioritizing certain pieces of information based on what they thought our users wanted to encounter first on our website. The site includes a donation tool which is integrated with PayPal. They were able to create social media channels, like a Facebook page, and train us how to maintain the site ourselves.

Their CEO was the project lead but he had a couple software engineers programming behind him.

How did you come to work with Signa Marketing?

I heard about them when they were working for my brother’s corporation. Before that, I had been considering trying to build the site myself.

We worked together from November 2014 until January 2015.

Traffic on our site has been slow, but that’s due to a lack of marketing, and not the site itself. We really need to dig in and learn about different marketing strategies in order to hit our key indicators. We just don’t have the money to do that right now.

How did Signa Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job coordinating with us and identifying what our needs were, and then providing solutions and plans to implement those ideas. They were able to overcome development challenges as well.

One of their main strengths is communication. They reach out to the customer and communicate to them in a way that’s technical but also able clearly explains what needs to be changed and the impact of that action. They're very good at dumbing it down but also giving you all the details at the same time.

They are very customer oriented as well. Engineering-wise, they're very good at accomplishing all kinds of tasks. I did have a couple projects where we had challenges involving how WordPress updates affected the design of the site, because of how it was originally done. Signa was able to overcome those so that was great. They go out of their way to make sure that if you've got a problem, that it’s taken care of instantly. As we’ve grown, we’ve started to use the site for different things – like registering for conferences – that it wasn’t designed too, and they’ve made sure all of that works well.

Unfortunately, as a nonprofit, we can’t pay someone the kind of money it takes to keep our marketing on the forefront, so as Signa has grown, we haven’t been able to have them do marketing too. I would like to continue to use them, because they have a solid foundation to grow off of, but it just isn’t possible right now.

We put every single page on paper to make sure we expressed everything clearly. We also had an artist in-house who was able to modify and edit the designs they came up with. If someone doesn’t have that in-house, they probably want to bring someone in to give them that art perspective.

Overall Score I worked as program manager for the Department of Defense, and if I had had these guys, my job would've been easy.
    They include an anticipated end date in their opening proposal, and they’ve never missed one for me.
    They didn't increase the cost during our site design, even though we made some changes. They stuck with what they had quoted us.
    They’re very proficient at laying out expectations up front and then meeting them.

Web Development & Maintenance for Climbing Guide Service

“I know nobody is perfect, but they’re pretty close.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Signa Marketing overhauled an existing website to make it more user-friendly and set up an online booking system for trips and courses. They maintain the site with updates and promotions.

Phoenix, Arizona
Lauren Lichtenberger
Office Manager, Stoneman Climbing

Signa Marketing’s work on the website brings high praise from users who love its easy navigation and professional style. The team delivers speedy service along with excellent communications. They make their strong expertise accessible with their approachable and helpful attitudes.

I’m the office manager and the climbing guide at Stoneman Climbing. We’re an outdoor climbing guide service. We provide custom outdoor climbing trips. We don’t have a storefront. We also teach courses and do mountain biking activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Signa Marketing?

Mostly, people find us online, so our website is key. We needed help establishing our website. Another company set up our website. Then, we sought out help to change it up and get more of what we wanted.

They changed almost everything, building on the previously established site. We wanted to make our website more user-friendly, more attractive, clearer about what we do, and easier for our clients to book things online. They set up the booking system. They helped design it so it was easier to navigate for someone that’s interested in climbing but doesn’t know anything about climbing. They made it really easy to navigate through.

Every change goes directly through Signa Marketing. We ask them to do updates frequently. We’re in the process of changing the way you navigate through the site. They add new pages for us. When we have discounts, they update those pages.

I work with 3–4 people.

How did you come to work with Signa Marketing?

The owner and my partner found their CEO/Founder on Craigslist. He was business-minded and could move us toward our business goals.

We’ve spent under $10,000.

We started working together in October 2014 and the work is ongoing. The initial build was done by early 2015.

They’ve done an exceedingly professional job. Our clients speak highly of our website. They love the ease of use and how professional it looks. They’re able to find information easily. Signa contributed to the professionalism of our website and made great suggestions for better visibility and readability. They’ve done a fantastic job.

How did Signa Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re quick to respond and easy to work with. When I ask them to do an update, they respond within an hour or two or, at most, by the end of the day. They usually have our updates done in less than a week. It’s sometimes even quicker than that depending on what we’re asking and how responsive we are to them. Oftentimes, they have multiple people working on our projects so they get done really quickly.

They’re very personable. I appreciate how I can call or email them and ask for their consultation. They know so much about the website and their industry, and they explain things in a way that I can understand. If there’s something that I don’t know or understand, they’re easy to talk to and do business with. I know nobody is perfect, but they’re pretty close.

Even if you don’t understand what you want, present your ideas to them. Be open about what you want, and they can run with it. They can give you ideas and suggestions. They’ve done a lot for us that I didn’t even know was possible. Dream big. They’re really good at helping you achieve what you want.

They’re always on time and oftentimes early. They’re quick to respond and give reasonable estimates of when they can finish a project.
    They’re really reasonable. They don’t nitpick about every minute they spend on the project. If I have questions, they don’t charge me every time.
    Our clients speak highly about our website. They did a great job.