An eCommerce consulting company for branding.

We are an eCommerce focused digital marketing company. We help eCommerce businesses in maximizing revenue by branding themselves as leading fashion collection sellers across the Globe. We help many retailers with marketplace marketing.

Victoria, TX
  • 200 E Red River St, Victoria, TX 77901, USA
    Victoria, TX 77901
  • 11, Ellora Park
    Vadodara, GJ 390023

Magicworks, Osiris, Amberdx

Site Redesign & SMM for Digital Marketing Agency

“I’m impressed with the content they’ve put on the website.”

Jan. - Jun. 2019

Shopkap redesigned a legacy website for WordPress, adding podcast content and other features. They also provided SEO and social media marketing services.

Gujarat, India
Founder, Digital Marketing Agency

Shopkap’s efforts helped increase organic traffic and establish a substantial social media following. Despite some communication and timing issues, their intensive research and organized project management fostered a positive collaboration.

I’m the co-founder of a digital marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shopkap?

At the time, we had a website that was created with HTML and CSS, but we couldn’t change anything from our end. We needed someone to rebuild our website on WordPress so that we would have the ability to post blogs and other content.

Shopkap redesigned our website using WordPress and added a podcast section. Afterward, they helped us with digital marketing, including SEO and social media marketing on Instagram. They told us about the different methods we could use to market our brand name and get good exposure online.

I communicated with two people, but other members of the team worked behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Shopkap?

I got a cold email, which was concise and straight to the point.

We spent less than $5,000.

We worked together from January–June 2019.

Shopkap helped us improve our social media exposure and organic search results. When they started Instagram marketing, we gained followers and targeted traffic from that audience.

How did Shopkap perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m satisfied with their project management. Whenever we gave them a task, they would add it to Basecamp and send us an email about the work. We also get automated notifications whenever a particular task was assigned to the team. Everything was crystal clear.

I’m impressed with the content they’ve put on the website. Before taking on our project, they did intensive research on our niche, so their work was quite authentic.

The communication could have been a little bit better.

Overall Score It was a great opportunity to work with them. They are a knowledgeable team, and I learned a lot from our experience.
    A few things weren’t delivered on time because of communication issues.
    We got excellent value for what we paid.
    They are ready to take on any project of any price value. I’d refer them to all of my colleagues.