Your Graphics Designer

I create the Graphic Design, Website Design, and Logo Design that make your personal brand stand out from your competition. I'm a Miami based marketing expert

Freelancer
2004
Miami, FL

Brand Identity Image

Brand Identity

The client offers a luxury line of motivational T-shirts. The business needed a brand identity. A logo was designed and repurposed in all aspects marketing material.

Branding Identity Image

Branding Identity

The client was looking create material to leverage a speaking opportunity. She wanted the branding to be lively. The client is an inspiration speaker and wanted her design and branding to reflect the tone of her presentation. The marketing material was built around a photo from a photo shoot I had with her. It reflected her spirit and personality.

Website Design Project Image

Website Design Project

The client was looking to create marketing collateral for a new business. The brand behind the business was to communicate credibility, trust, and hope for those struggling with credit. In addition to a brand identity, the business needed a company logo, website, and other marketing material.

Web Design for Credit Solutions Company

"My business would not be able to function the way it does without him."

2015 - Ongoing

Shawn Brooks Design developed and iterated a website for a new credit repair business owner. He also designed the company's logo. He continues to provide maintenance for the site.

Atlanta, Georgia
Kiara Martin
Owner, Bright Future Credit Solutions

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Shawn Brooks Design not only enhances the project creatively but also demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs. His quality deliverables and can-do attitude make him a valuable partner.

I'm a credit coach and I'm the owner of Bright Future Credit Solution.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shawn Brooks Design?

I was working in a different job and trying to find someone who could help me achieve my vision. There weren't a lot of credit repair sites, and I wanted to do something fresh and different. I knew I needed a professional website to show that my company was legitimate.

I told Shawn (Creative Director, Shawn Brooks Design) what I wanted for my brand and he came up with a logo for my company. Then he developed and designed my website and blog from scratch. He selected the pictures and I provided the text. He set up a clickable appointment scheduler and made it all flow together. He's also helped me with branding in terms of establishing and growing my business.

Last year, he helped me do a full refresh of the site as it was almost five years old. He continues to provide ongoing site maintenance.

I work directly with Shawn.

How did you come to work with Shawn Brooks Design?

I found his information at the bottom of a popular website. I clicked and went to his page. I found his number and gave him a call. We had a great connection and conversation from the first time we spoke.

I spent under $1,000 for the most recent update.

We started working together in 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

The logo, which I still use to this day, is amazing. Shawn created a stunning website that I get great reviews about. My website stands out because of the great design that he's provided. I know that people are able to find my website on Google based on the work that he's done. He brings awareness to my brand everywhere, including social media.

How did Shawn Brooks Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Shawn does an excellent job of doing anything that I need. He’ll also make suggestions if there's something that he feels will help me out. He sets realistic expectations and goals. He's always honest if he can't get a task done by a certain date, but will put me on his calendar to have it done as soon as possible. We communicate by phone and email.

Not only has Shawn Brooks Design helped me with the design aspects, but Shawn also gives solid business advice. He provides great feedback on my ideas. He helps me bring whatever idea I have in my brain to life. Shawn is a great asset. My business would not be able to function the way it does without him.

I wish he could just be my marketing department and not have other clients! That's about the only thing I can think of.

Be serious and ready to work. Once Shawn starts, you have to be able to keep up and provide him what he needs in a timely fashion. He is pretty busy so make sure you have pictures or verbiage ready to go.

Value is definitely there.
    I'd recommend him to everybody. My mom is actually working with him right now.