Design and Development for Web

Shashwat Web Technologies specializes in providing website and software development services including solution integration and offshore IT outsourcing to small and medium sized businesses (SMB) across the globe. Go with us and you can benefit from our 9 year experience, a pool of 450+ IT resources with amazing range of skills, deep vertical industries expertise and excellence in top technologies.

Noida, India
  • 5717 Westbourne Ave
    Columbus, OH 43213

• Custom Software Development
  • Web Development
  • Mobile App Development

Web Dev & Web Design for Real Estate Co.

“I don’t normally leave reviews, but I want others to avoid experiences similar to mine.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Shashwat Web Technologies P Ltd was hired to create a web portal for a real estate company that would allow users to list and manage Indian properties for sale in other countries.

Astoria, New York
CEO, Real Estate Co.

While the inital design work met requirements, frequent turnover throughout the project caused the team to be unsuccessful in completing quality work. At the close of the project, many features and functionalities did not work, leaving the client to hiring another company to correct it.

I’m the CEO of a real estate property company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shashwat Web Technologies P Ltd?

I hired them for website development services.

They were tasked to build out the web portal and platform for my company. It was clear that they weren’t experienced with larger projects like this, and they were unable to deliver it in the end. The goal was to create a portal that would allow me to list and sell properties in India to overseas audiences.

There were two main points of contact there. However, they had a team of pretty junior developers working in the background.

How did you come to work with Shashwat Web Technologies P Ltd?

Someone within my network recommended me to them. I trusted them based on their positive experience with the company.

I spent $8,000–$9,000.

We started working together in 2015, and I began moving away from their services a few years later. At that point, it was clear they wouldn’t deliver the site.

They attempted to create the site, but many of the links and search capabilities didn’t end up working by the end. Additionally, many of my users were unable to register for an account due to functionality problems.

When my builders were struggling to use any aspect of the site, I hired a senior developer to review the work they did. He couldn’t figure out their process or how the site was supposed to be used. The blogs they wrote also had grammar and spelling mistakes. When I tried to get refunded for that work, they refused.

How did Shashwat Web Technologies P Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I spent a lot of time working on this project with them, which was very stressful. More recently, I had to hire other resources to address and restructure the site so it works effectively. In that, I’ve lost a decent amount of money.

It’s clear that they didn’t know how to manage their team. Early in our work with them, we had a talented senior developer on the project. However, there was tons of turnover after that. That left us working with inexperienced team members for only about a month at a time. I don’t normally leave reviews, but I want others to avoid experiences similar to mine.

Initially, the design work was good and reflected what we wanted from their company. The designer had experience and was capable of her tasks. However, things went downhill quickly when she left the company. I encouraged them to tell me if the work would be too much to handle, but they said that they could manage it.

In addition to what’s listed above, they’ve left unprofessional comments on other reviews I’ve left for them. They’ve indicated that they did complete the work successfully, which just isn’t the case. Additionally, they didn’t incorporate a CRM into our system to monitor and capture leads. That prevented us from seeing any success in SEO as well.