Drive. Convert. Repeat.

Shane Barker Consulting (Full Proof Consulting LLC) is a boutique digital marketing firm located in Sacramento, California. It was founded by Shane Barker, a digital strategist, influencer and brand consultant. We have expertise in SEO, influencer marketing, driving traffic and conversions through lead generation.

Our areas of expertise include:

• Developing and executing a targeted SEO campaign to increase traffic and generate leads
  • Product launch marketing to ensure the success of your latest product
  • Influencer marketing to build trust with your audience and expand your reach across the market
  • App store optimization to boost your app ranking and encourage downloads
  • Building your exposure and engagement across different social media platforms

Check our Testimonial and fill up the contact form on our website and let’s get you started with a FREE 30-minute consultation. We’ll analyze your existing strategy and help you pinpoint the area that’s costing you sales.

• Work for you – You can hire us as a consulting team to work with your strong marketing team in creating an effective online strategy that will convert leads into sales.
  • Work with you – Don’t have the time to work on your digital marketing strategy? You can always hand over the reins to us and have us do everything you need to take your business to the next level.

With 13 years of experience in the digital marketing industry, our team can provide you with invaluable advice, feedback, and guidance to launch a marketing campaign that rocks! Want to get ahead of your competitors? Request a free quote today.

2003

• EnergyWater, LLC
  • Calm Computing, Inc.
  • HackerLab

Digital Marketing Strategy for Motivational Speaker

"I got exactly what I wanted from Full Proof Consulting, plus more."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Full Proof Consulting provided an integrated marketing plan to improve the client's visibility and the overall direction of their consulting business.

Entrepreneur

Boca Raton, Florida
Chris Ruden
Motivational Speaker

With the guidance of Full Proof Consulting, the client’s social media following, website conversion rate, and e-book sales grew significantly. The client appreciated that he was treated like a partner and not just another number.

My name is Chris Ruden and I am a disabled diabetic powerlifter, motivational speaker, and fitness and nutrition consultant. The majority of my business is run through social media, but I also have different products, from consulting material to e-books. I get hired to speak at different events and venues related to diabetes, overcoming limitations, and fitness.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Proof Consulting?

I needed help in building a clientele, generating more revenue, getting direction, and generally finding clarity in what I needed to do in order to enter such a saturated marketplace.

Full Proof Consulting's job was to increase traffic to my site and its sales pages, to generate buzz around my e-book, The Art of Losing Body-Fat, as well as to position me as a leading fitness and nutrition speaker and international motivational speaker. Full Proof Consulting also built my site.

How did you come to work with Full Proof Consulting?

I don't have a lot of trust in these kinds of services, especially around the Internet. Marketers are good at marketing, so they're also good at their own sales. Full Proof Consulting was recommended by a personal friend who had been very successful on social media. Her business was experiencing exponential growth. Beyond just getting likes and follows, she was generating revenue. Based on her referral, I set up multiple calls with Full Proof Consulting. Their team spent a lot of time relaying the value of what they would be doing, so I came to believe and trust them.

How much have you invested with Full Proof Consulting?

We initially had a budget of $45,000 for a 6-month period. This included Full Proof Consulting's fees, the cost of social media advertisement, and everything else involved. The cost has increased, but so have my revenues.

I started working with Full Proof Consulting in April 2016. The work is ongoing.

I can't overstate the fact that the result changed my life, allowing me to work for myself and quit my full-time job. I can do what I love to do because of Full Proof Consulting. From a social media standpoint, I increased my Instagram followers from 15,000 to almost 30,000. On Facebook, I've gone from 5,000 to a little over 15,000 followers. My e-book sales have gone from 3 sales at launch, to hundreds of copies. I have also built a more engaging social media presence. I not only post content and receive likes, I also get sales from almost every one of my posts. The conversion rates have grown tremendously. My website has brought me too many speaking gigs to even add up. I receive around $4,000 per event. It's hard to sum up Full Proof Consulting's involvement since they've helped me from the very bottom to where I am today. I would have to say that Full Proof Consulting has increased my profits by around 1,000%. I got exactly what I wanted from Full Proof Consulting, plus more.

How did Full Proof Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

The biggest thing I've liked about the project management was the transparency. I wasn't too familiar with the process initially, but I was able to see everything happening within the 3- to 4-person team. Everything was given a timeline and ran like a well-oiled machine.

What did you find most impressive about Full Proof Consulting?

The genuine desire to help was probably the most important factor to me. Full Proof Consulting reached out and made sure that I was staying on track with my tasks. They acted like real people, not treating me like a number. Full Proof Consulting genuinely wanted to help my cause.

Are there any areas Full Proof Consulting could improve?

In order to answer the question appropriately, I would have to be a knowledgeable marketing guru, which is not who I am.

Overall Score Full Proof Consulting's team have become friends. They're a part of my business and of my life.
    Everything was done within schedule and in a timely manner.
    I would rate Full Proof Consulting even more if possible. I was terrified to spend such a large amount of money, but anyone would spend a dollar in order to get 5 back.
    Full Proof Consulting helped me build my own business. The reason I'm able to work from home at the moment is because of Full Proof Consulting.
    I don't like other people knowing my secret, but I would definitely recommend Full Proof Consulting to a personal friend.