Guiding Growth In Your Business

Since 2005, SFBay Financial has been providing financial services to businesses in San Francisco and the Greater Bay Area. In that time, we have performed everything from basic bookkeeping services for sole enterprises to controller level activities for multimillion dollar corporations and VC-backed Tech startups.

Currently, we are involved mainly in business development and helping young entrepreneurs start their own companies and follow their dreams.

2005
San Francisco, CA
  • 44 Montgomery St, Suite 1308
    San Francisco, CA 94104

Accounting & Tax Services for Video Company

"It's so awesome working with SFBay Financial."

SFBay Financial provides accounting services including bookkeeping, tax preparation, and financial consulting.

Montreal, Canada
Ivan Andrianko
Owner & Executive Producer, RocketWheel Videos

SFBay Financial is doing an excellent job with their tax services and has not received any negative feedback. They keep the client updated on any problem well in advance and keep them informed with important things. Consistently providing great support, they've made for an ongoing relationship.

I’m the executive video producer at RocketWheel Videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with SFBay Financial?

They were hired to provide accounting services.

They provide both bookkeeping and tax preparation. They also help with any tasks related to accounting. For instance, when I was looking for a CPA that would handle a Canadian foreign business owner that owns a US company, which is a special kind of tax, they advised me on how to get somebody that specializes in different tax circumstances that aren’t as common.

We work with an accountant and one other person.

How did you come to work with SFBay Financial?

When I bought the company, they were already the accounting service the company used.

I began working with them in January 2019, but they were already with the company when I started. The relationship is currently ongoing.

We’re happy with their services and haven’t had any tax problems. Nothing bad happens, so that means they’re doing a good job.

How did SFBay Financial perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. Whenever there is a problem, they always let me know well in advance and keep me informed on important things.

I like how their firm is managed. They give a lot of great support. It's so awesome working with SFBay Financial.

No, I can’t think of anything.