EXPERIENCE THE SETA Difference

SETA International is a leader in global custom software development with a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions to companies worldwide. We provide end-to-end technology services ranging from technical consulting, graphical design, custom applications, software development, support, integration and maintenance.

As your technology partner, we will be with you every step of the way from understanding your business’ needs to building the custom software solutions you require. SETA’s Hybrid onshore offshore Development Model ensures maximum efficiency without language, cultural or skill barriers and leverages the talents of more than 400 employees globally.

Companies benefit from our exceptional service, unique engagement model, competitive pricing, and ability to maximize our client’s ROI. Our international team is dedicated to project success past completion with the SETA Business Partner Network Program that provides unique networking and business opportunities.

SETA’s software solutions have contributed to the success of over 500 clients worldwide across industries such as beauty, fashion, finance, education, entertainment, gaming, travel, government, insurance, medical, manufacturing, food services, social media, toll road, and many more.

Amazon has selected SETA as an Amazon Service Provider. Sellers can now leverage the power of SETA’s global workforce to develop software solutions and services for the cloud, web and mobile.

2008

dinner.ly

IDA Ireland

TEKsystems

Enterprise Application Development for Communications Company

"SETA was the right partner at the right time."

2010 - Ongoing

SETA International provides a 6-member team to assist with projects. They enhance features, develop online IVR tools and system projects, and work on reporting and processing, among other tasks.

Newport, California
Jeff Peterson
Founder & CTO, EBM

SETA International completes all products and deliverables flawlessly and on time. Despite their offshore location, the team is responsive and provides excellent onshore project management.

Please describe your company.

My company works with event-based messaging. My primary customers are banks, telecom companies, and energy companies. We do voice, SMS [short message service], and email, along with any kind of interactions from billing customers to emergency notifications.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the founder, CTO, and the guy that does it all.

What was your goal for working with SETA International?

I've got more projects than people to take care of them. Certain projects need development while other systems need better functionality. SETA was a good place to help get those projects finished. I have a team of six there working on my projects.

They were involved in enhancing different features and subsets. We do online IVR [interactive voice response] building tools. They worked on reporting and processing; generally, all different aspects of what I do. They were developing projects to enhance our system. On some occasions, I had ideas that were in need of functionality. These ideas were taken to their project manager. I'd tell him what I needed to get done, and they'd come back and get it done.

Were there any specific technologies they were using for you?

They used Java and Cold Fusion, JQuery, and HTML. They used Xcode for an iOS app, and Java was for the Android side.

What was your process for selecting SETA International?

We ran an Internet search to find an agency, and selected SETA.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

In the last three years, I've spent around $100,000 annually, on average.

When did your relationship with them begin, and is it ongoing?

It began three years ago. I've used them off and on since that time.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

In general, the stuff they've created works, and they always get it to me on time. I don't really have any metrics that can be attributed specifically to their work. We've had no issues with their work. The software and technology is performing flawlessly. SETA was the right partner at the right time.

They have great responsiveness and onshore project management. Their team is in Vietnam, but they have onshore project managers to manage the team, which helps get the projects complete. Working with offshore companies can sometimes be difficult. That hasn't been a problem with SETA's team.

If I have a bigger budget, I would have hired more of their team working for me.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

The more you know what you want, the faster they can do it for you.