We help small businesses turn into big businesses.

Here at Set Fire Creative, we believe that every business has a story to tell. The work they do, the people that do it, the value they offer to their customers—it all paints a picture of the brand’s personality.

The catch is, not every business presents itself in the most attractive way. Not everyone is a spellbinding storyteller, and not everyone should have to be. That’s why we’re here—we help you tell the story, so you can focus on other things. We’ll help get your story out there, and invite people to come to you, so you can focus on doing what you do best.

Orem, UT
  • 1111 S 1350 W Building F Suite 40
    Orem, UT 84043

STAY Wear, The Dominican Tree House Village, Amped Off-Road, Homi Baby, Tidal Clothing Company,

Social Media Management & Ads for Hair Salon Franchise

"They bring high levels of creativity to all of their projects and it blows us away."

Set Fire Creative provides social media management support for a men’s salons' numerous franchisees. They manage accounts, post content, and curate the business’ online presence across all platforms.

Costa Mesa, California
Kellene Moye
West Coast Regional Manager, 18|8 Fine Men's Salon

The engagement is running smoothly, with a standout example being one franchises’ clients increasing through social media, as well as their overall network. Set Fire Creative is adaptable and determined to produce quality work, emphasizing creativity and availability.

I’m the west coast regional manager of 18|8 Fine Men's Salon. It’s a hair salon geared specifically toward men. I oversee the West Coast and operations for about 50 franchisees and help them get their small businesses on track to grow.

What challenge were you trying to address with Set Fire Creative?

Working with franchisees, they all have different backgrounds with different focuses. Even though they might be passionate about something specific, there are a lot of different parts to consider when running a business. For my franchisees that weren’t as strong in their marketing areas, I wanted to pair them Set Fire Creative to improve their social media presence.

Set Fire Creative manages social media accounts and handles all the posting across platforms. Franchisees also have the option to do paid advertising through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, and other platforms.

My main point of contact is McCain (Founder & VP of Client Services)

How did you come to work with Set Fire Creative?

I found them through general networking and saw their presence on Twitter. I was looking for a solution and having a network of knowing people that work from the company led me to use them.

We started working together in January 2019 and our engagement is ongoing. We still refer them to all of our franchisees, some use them and some don’t.

For one of my franchisees, his network through social media platforms increased substantially. He earns new clients coming in through social media and recurring clients continue to grow, too.

How did Set Fire Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic at communicating. For any correspondence I was cc’d on, it was never Set Fire Creative delaying responses and that’s because they’re really on top of everything. They meet deadlines.

Their commitment shows that they’re a company that really cares about their clients and their work. We really admire that. They bring high levels of creativity to all of their projects and it blows us away. They’re a growing business, so the way their business model works with ours is pretty seamless. We really enjoy our time working with them.

Off the top of my head, no. All of the feedback has been positive, thus far.

Just be clear about what you’re looking for. They will make sure to help you in any kind of way. Make sure you have supplies, pictures, and ideas as a foundation for what you want your social media to look like so they can work with that.

The fact that we can refer them to small businesses trying to get a marketing partner is good; they’re not too costly.