We provide SERvice, you get VALue

ServalIT is a software development service provider, with the team of experienced and cross-functional developers, we feel strongly competent for creating quality, scalable and maintainable solutions. Built upon the foundations of the flat management organization, with no middle managers, we are able to achieve better coordination and improve communication with the client. This ensures that the requirements are correctly understood and implemented in compliance with the client’s desires.

At ServalIT we use Scrum as a preferred agile methodology framework, but in order to be flexible, we are able to improve our best practices in coordination with the client. No matter whether it comes to Systems Integrations, DevOps or Web Programming, our team is ready for the challenge. Although we have experience in .NET technology stack, we are not bound or limited to any specific technology.

Novi Sad, Serbia
  • Ruđera Boškovića 10
    Novi Sad 21000
    Serbia

Companies that need custom software development, startups, software development companies that need scalable remote teams.

Software Platform & Interface Dev for Insurance Company

"I'm blown away with their technical knowledge, commitment and big-picture approach."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

ServalIT integrates a software product into a third-party clients’ IT environment. Responsibilities have included custom software development and platform configurations.

Belgrade, Serbia
Ivan Divic
Country Lead, Adacta Fintech

Stakeholders expect the solution to be an integral component of their business. They are pleased with the ServalIT team so far.

Adacta Fintech is leading core insurance software provider in EMEA region. Our insurance platform, AdInsure, gives Life and P&C insurers a future-proof way to streamline their operations and processes. I work on position of Country Manager for Serbia and Operations Manager for Adriatic region.

For what projects/services did your company hire ServalIT?

We have got new project - implementation of our new AdInsure 3.0 platform in Generali Hungary , so we need help in developing client specific customizations and integration of our core system to client landscape.

Successful go live and smooth transition to new core solution - AdInsure 3.0

We have got very good recomendation from their former client.

They work on implementation of our new platform AdInsure 3.0 and its integration into client IT landscape.

Together with other team members they work on client customisations based on detailed analyst documentation, by developing new features, configuring platform to meet various business processes and creating number of interfaces with external systems.

10 man team is composed of project manager, business analyst, tester and developers

This is very important project to Adacta Fintech business, since it is first major project for big Generali group. IN the same time it is first full, end to end, implementation of our new AdInsure 3.0 platform who will be game changer on the market.

Servalite guys are part of the Adacta team and managed by Adacta PM.

I'm blown away with their technical knowledge, commitment and big picture approach.

No, so far all guys from ServalIT are perfect fit for our need.

Mobile App Dev for Software Design Company

“I am impressed by how flexible and open they are.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

ServalIT provides development support for a greenfield app for iOS and Android. They’ve constructed a mobile UI/UX framework and assist in the design process.

Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Phil Miesle
CEO, Fort Clever Software Limited

The team has helped build a high-quality mobile app that runs on Azure and React. The app is reliable and works well. The developers and designers are highly communicative and facilitate the design process.

I’m the CEO and owner of Fort Clever Software Limited, a software services company in Ireland.

What challenge were you trying to address with ServalIT?

I was looking to design a greenfield app for iOS and Android.

ServalIT provided mobile UI/UX design and software development. I worked with their design firm to make wireframes. The ServalIT development team took those designs and built on them. They used React in the frontend and Azure and .NET for the backend.

Over the course of the project, I worked with 8–10 developers and designers.

How did you come to work with ServalIT?

Some partners in another business referred me to ServalIT.

We invested €50,000 (approximately $56,100 USD).

The engagement started in November 2018 and the project is ongoing.

I am happy with the quality of the work. I haven’t done many in-depth reviews of their code yet, but the app has good functionality.

How did ServalIT perform from a project management standpoint?

I have no fault with them from a project management perspective. We have solid communication with the development team. They’re easily reachable via Slack or phone call. They built their own tool for agile scrum management, which is useful. During heavy development, we hold daily status calls with their scrum master. The main point of contact is the project manager.

I am impressed by how flexible and open they are.

They could hold me to my deadlines a bit more. For example, if they’re waiting on me to provide them with something, it’d be better if they pushed me for it, but otherwise, there are no negatives with the work provided.

Co-Development for Family-Based Social Media Platform

"We now have the potential to be a leading global platform."

June 2018 - June 2019

ServalIT co-developed a platform with video calling features and social media integrations.

Ireland
Ger O'Keeffe
CEO, Allwayswithyou Ltd

The high-quality deliverables created opportunity for growth. ServalIT had cutting-edge expertise and strong communication skills.

I’m the CEO of Allwayswithyou Ltd, a family-based social media platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire ServalIT?

We needed a vendor to co-develop the platform.

We wanted to establish market and commercial viability.

We received positive recommendations from our software development network.

They helped build the platform’s fundamental functionalities. The team integrated other social media platforms with the solution and enabled analysis for use cases. Features included video calling and couponing.

The team size fluctuated based on the workload for each sprint.

We now have the potential to be a leading global platform. But we still have more work to establish key partnerships based on current functionalities and drive the business further.

They used VivifyScrum, which was highly effective for managing sprints.

They were knowledgeable about the latest platform and development tools. The team communicated clearly and met my expectations for quality deliverables.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They were an excellent partner.
    Scheduling was excellent.
    The price was excellent.
    The quality was excellent.
    I would refer them.