Award Winning WordPress Designs | SEO & Dev Agency

Bronze

Seota Digital Marketing is a full-service digital agency specializing in web traffic & lead generation via website design, SEO, Marketing Automation, PPC and Paid Social ads. Located in Frisco, Texas since 2009.

We are focused on executing internet marketing strategies that create measurable results for our clients and an entrepreneurial and creative environment for our team members. We believe in only helping businesses owners that we like and respect and we take pride in our client’s success.

Setoa has a fantastic record of keeping our clients happy. Some clients come to us for web design and development and some retain us for monthly marketing and SEO. Both types of clients get our best effort every time.

If you are ready to see dramatic improvement in what your website can do to help your business, call us today!

Our eCommerce team that has expertise in Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and OpenCart. We also build custom eCommerce software platforms.

Frisco, TX
  • 2591 Dallas Parkway Suite 300
    Frisco, TX 75034

BRHACO, Firebird Restaurant Group, Pocket Hercules, Trendsetter Electronics, Liberty Glass, NM Performance, Derrico Computer, SRSandco

Multi Location Upscale Barber with eCommerce

This great looking WordPress website incorporates video and custom eCommerce functionality tied to WooCommerce.

Checkout the Gift Card page. All 13 locations can have different prices per service and frequecny. We accomplished this without building duplicate products per location in Woo. Great functional admin tools, custom built just for this purpose.

Shopify Website for SMB Image

Shopify Website for SMB

This great little Texas business created an innovative way for consumers to have use the magic of Sous Vide cooking in their own home.

Seota, helped Savour Sous Vide migrate from a WooCommerce website into a custom designed Shopify Theme that was tailored to their brand.

A quick and effective project from the eCommerce team at Seota.

WP Courseware with eCommerce and Membership Image

WP Courseware with eCommerce and Membership

A great subscription based business based on uniquie content delivered to members via WP Courseware.

The site uses a number of technologies tied together by the brilliant WordPress team at Seota Digital Marketing.

Seota is responsible for design, migration of 16,000 members, integrating WishList Member, WooCommerce, WP Courseware and a number of custom built WP Plugins.

Auto Parts eCommerce Magento & Turn14 API Image

Auto Parts eCommerce Magento & Turn14 API

Seota integrated Magento eCommerce with the Turn14 API to look up parts per vehicle make, model, sub-model and year. Turn14 requires another API to match the car id to the part id – Seota also integrated to api list of automobile makes, models, sub models and years.

Multi-Location Bakery & Cafe Image

Multi-Location Bakery & Cafe

Celebrity Cafe & Bakery is based in Frisco, TX and has three Dallas Restaurant Locations.

This custom WordPress design features a restaurant menu plugin built by Seota. This WordPress site was developed from scratch. Drawn in PhotoShop, sliced into HTML & CSS and integrated to WordPress.

Unique Web Design with API Integrations Image

Unique Web Design with API Integrations

Seota built this auto repair website from the ground up in WordPress based on a direct mailer the store had sent out.

API integrations to ShopBoss and ReviewFire.

The mobile view of the website showcases our classic Mobile First design approach. The most common activities for mobile users are a thumb tap away in large, easy to find

and easy to tap buttons.
Multi-Location 100 Year Old Restaurant Move to WordPress Image

Multi-Location 100 Year Old Restaurant Move to WordPress

The El Fenix website is built from the ground up in WordPress based on the previous design that was created by Dallas Web Design Firm.

The new site utilizes the Seota Restaurant Menu Plugin and our Custom Restaurant Private Event Booking Plugin.

Seota built the custom location finder that is integrated in real time to the Google Map API.

We also integrated the website to 3rd Party API for CRM and marketing.

Business Directory Coded from the Ground Up Image

Business Directory Coded from the Ground Up

Business directory and advertising platform built to spec in PHP.

• Custom built website directory
  • Custom build website design
  • Custom developed roofer management system
  • Custom developed content management system for blogging
  • Technology is LAMP stack
  • Framework is CodeIgniter / Custom
PHP
WordPress Integration to Zenoti +Design Image

WordPress Integration to Zenoti +Design

A very challenging WordPress Integration website. The client uses Zenoti to manage the Day Spa, all of the products and services are entered directly in the Spa Management Software. Seota built custom API integrations to pull ERP data from Zenoti to keep the  WordPress content up-to-date and in line with the ERP system.

B2B Website Design - Multi-Location Image

B2B Website Design - Multi-Location

Sierra Shred serves business and residential customers but we took a B2B approach with the website design. Quick access to web forms and phone number as well a lot of content make this website work for businesses looking for document shredding.

Features:

• Complicated dynamic quote forms
  • Multiple advertising landing
pages
  • A ton of location based content
  • Deep SEO across multiple cities.

SaaS Development and Marketing Site

Seota built the reputation management software using the LAMP stack on a Symfony framework in the cloud. The marketing portion of the website was almost an afterthought.

Seota developed restful API to and API integrations to multiple POS, CRM and marketing platforms including WordPress to allow Review Fire to provide more value to the end customer.

Custom Shopify Site for Cooking Equipment Co

"Seota Digital Marketing turned around iterations quickly."

Sept. – Oct. 2019

Seota Digital Marketing migrated a WordPress site onto a custom Shopify platform to support modernization efforts. They integrated a layout and brand assets to fit standards including visual content and copy.

Dallas, Texas
    Susan G.
    COO, Savour Sous Vide

Seota Digital Marketing produced a straightforward and contemporary website to lower administrative costs long-term. The team managed the project effectively, delivering versions of the platform efficiently. Leadership was accessible to streamline communication and ensure a successful engagement.

I’m the COO of Savour Sous Vide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seota Digital Marketing?

We had a website that was less than a year old. We came to understand that it was already several upgrades behind for WordPress. Also, we rebranded and needed to update our website accordingly.

Seota Digital Marketing pitched a custom Shopify website to keep us up to date and save money in our efforts to stay current. We provided assets and a brand summary, which described where we wanted to go. Our WordPress website was a launching pad, but their team managed a lot of updating to represent our brand’s feeling. Their team transferred a good part of our layout onto a Shopify platform but also updated content. They implemented new photography, messaging, and graphic elements.

My main contact was Bill (Owner, Seota Digital Marketing). There were three other individuals who worked on the project. We did our work virtually.

How did you come to work with Seota Digital Marketing?

I found them while searching for an established yet reasonably priced web developer. When I talked to various providers, I also asked about hosting costs. I stumbled across Seota Digital Marketing who was responsive and had an opportunity to take on the project.

We started the project in September 2019, and it’s finished.

From an administrative standpoint, this website has been much easier than our original WordPress platform. I’ve been excited about that. Seota Digital Marketing built a much more intuitive product so that has been a win as well. We’re not going to have to do as many updates that we would’ve had to complete on our old site. In the not so distant future, we’ll be able to actually lower our monthly costs by using the Shopify platform.

How did Seota Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated by email. Bill and I had phone calls too. Seota Digital Marketing was responsive. There were multiple iterations in our efforts to convey our ideas to their teams. When communication was not clear in email, we connected by phone.

Seota Digital Marketing turned around iterations quickly. We were pleased that their team iterated responsively. When we had communication concerns, their leadership stepped in.

There could’ve been more discussion outside of email to help drive clarity quicker.

Be as clear as possible with communication, details, and brand message. I provided visual assets, which was helpful for them. They understood our brand feel quickly because we provided visuals to incorporate into the platform in our summary.

Platform Recreation for Self Defense Company

"Whenever we ran into a roadblock — Seota Digital Marketing took it and kept it moving."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Seota Digital Marketing rebuilt a membership-based platform with a focus on the UX.

Saddle River, New Jersey
    Damian Ross
    Founder, The Self Defense Company

Seota Digital Marketing delivers quality services at an affordable price. They migrated a legacy site to the new platform while maintaining a service for thousands of members. As a result, external stakeholders are impressed. They are a reliable team that excels at project management.

I'm the founder of the Self Defense Company, we provide online self defense courses and live coaching on our site www.myselfdefensetraining.com and in person.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seota Digital Marketing?

To completely rebuild our training membership platform that has over 16,000 members.

I came to Bill and his team at Seota Design with a huge problem…My site myselfdefensetraining.com which is basically my business…was MORE than sick.

It was broken as a result of many, many developers over the last 6 years working on it. I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on developing and maintaining the platform…and it was wrecked. I couldn’t advertise, members would get lost —- it was a nightmare and it needed to be rebuilt.

To deliver an up to date look and user experience.

We interviewed them.

We met with dozens of developers…yes…dozens…and got quotes ranging from the absurd to the ridiculous. But it only took two phone calls with Bill to let me know he was different.

Completely rebuild the entire training platform while maintaining the integrity of the content and the membership.

I spoke with Bill Hogsett only.

Look - I’ve been advertising and marketing online since google ppc was a nickel. I have literally spent MILLIONS. I’ve literally made EVERY mistake possible, so please, believe me when I tell you - Bill and his team at Seota KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

I had a complicated membership site that used clickfunnel sales pages and a separate shopping cart plus about a hundred plug ins that had no business being there. We have over 16K members and we needed to migrate them to the new build while keeping their membership intact…it was nuts.

But he did it…and no matter how difficult the task (and this is important) Bill treated it like it was no problem….and trust me…there were a few times he probably thought we weren’t going to make it…but he didn’t let me know.

We have a saying…don’t tell me about the labor - just show me the baby. Bill showed me the baby and my membership and Instructors are EXTREMELY happy and impressed. So, I don’t know what you’re looking for…but the answer is YES. Go with these guys…and if I can give more stars, I would.

INSANELY good. Whenever we ran into a roadblock - Bill took it and kept it moving.

That they actually got it done.

I wish I could go back in time and do this 4 years ago.

Overall Score I can't give 6 stars.

Website Integration for Spa

"Seota is the most professional and responsive digital agency we've found in our 22 years in business."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Seota Digital Marketing elevated a spa's management system and website, involving complex integration work. They also developed a WordPress site from scratch after visualizing it in Photoshop.

Frisco, Texas
    Sharon Medina
    Owner & Operator, Stonebriar Spa

Since the launch of the site and revamped management system, site visits, online sales, and bookings have all increased. Users have praised the site for its professional visuals and ease of use. Throughout the project, the team communicated well, nimbly implementing changes based on feedback.

Stonebriar Spa is a full service day spa with 30+ employees providing massage, facial and nail services. Retail sales (in spa and online) represent 25% of total revenue. I am the sole owner and founder of this 22 year old company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seota Digital Marketing?

Seota built a complex integration into our Spa Management system that solved a number of issues we were having with our web presence.

Improve website presence through a complex integration to ensure visitors have appropriate content, can book appointments and will purchase products/gift cards. Increase revenues by creating a visually pleasing and functional website.

I interviewed 5 companies and requested proposals from 3. My criteria included price but was primarily focused on skills, experience and responsiveness.

Seota created a WordPress website that used the Zenoti API to create my services and product pages. The WordPress website was designed from scratch in Photoshop before being coded to WordPress.

The Seota team of developers, designers and digital marketers worked directly with our management and 3rd party software providers to complete the project.

I have seen a significant increase in my web presence including site visits resulting in more onlilne sales and bookings. My clients have also commented on the site's ease of use and professional appearance.

We had a few face to face meetings but most of the communication was accomplished via email. My edits, requests and input was addressed accurately and efficiently within 24 hours.

Like most small business we have used a lot of web agencies over the years. Seota is the most professional and responsive digital agency we've found in our 22 years in business.

I was pleased with all aspects of the project.

Overall Score highly recommend
      project was accomplished as promised
      well worth the quality
      finished project was beyond my expectations
      I have already referred many others

Web Integration with POS for Automotive Shops

"I rarely had to wait more than 5 minutes to receive a response to an email."

Nov. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Seota Digital Marketing coordinated with a POS provider to gain the necessary access to integrate a custom website via an API. They built the website using CSS and PHP.

Atlanta, Georgia
    Michael Wills
    IT Manager, SRSANDCO

Data errors and management time have both decreased markedly thanks to POS integration. Though de-bugging is an area of improvement for Seota Digital Marketing, the project fulfilled all deadlines thanks to their hair-trigger responsiveness.

I am the IT manager for SRSANDCO. We have 24 automotive shops and a corporate office where we handle all the financials. I am responsible for all day-to-day IT needs as well as oversight on the website, POS, and new developments.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seota Digital Marketing?

We needed Seota Digital Market to build a website that would integrate appointments directly into our POS system.

Our goal was to develop a smooth customer experience when creating an online appointment, and for this appointment to eliminate data entry needs for our employees.

We priced out the project to a couple different vendors, but Seota was able to provide excellent references and examples of work they have performed in the past.

They built our site based on an existing template. They worked with our POS company to discuss API access and integration. The website was built with specific conditions in mind that required custom CSS and PHP.

I worked directly with our account manager Bill. He was quick to respond and very knowledgeable. He provided good feedback and was able to clearly communicate our goals to the lead developer. They also had other developers for small changes that were done almost immediately.

This project has eliminated the need for data entry on our POS system for appointments. It also reduces errors. These appointments can quickly be transferred to invoices once completed, as well. The process has become streamlined.

The project manager was spot on with all his deadlines for completion. There were no delays.

I am really impressed with the high level of communication this company provided. I rarely had to wait more than 5 minutes to receive a response to an email.

I think the debugging could be a little more thorough. We did have small issues here and there, but once found they were immediately corrected.

Web and Application Refresh for Technical Staffer

"In particular, their staff was quick to look for ways to push the project forward."

Jun. - Sept. 2018

Seota Digital Marketing rebuilt a web application to run on a LAMP stack. They also provided business consulting and new feature development.

Phoenix, Arizona
    Tim Derrickson
    Director of Operations, Derrico Computers

Providing augmented services for both internal stakeholders and customers, Seota Digital Marketing’s solution has proven to be stable and scalable. They were nimble in acclimating to in-project changes and demonstrated a solution-oriented workflow. Customers can expect a supportive partner.

I’m the director of operations for Derrico Computers. We technically screen candidates for companies that need technical placement and technical reviews of candidates and employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seota Digital Marketing?

After moving our software from a Cold Fusion to a LAMP stack, we had to completely rebuild a custom web application. This required working with data in real time and handling our operations and reporting.

We set out to create a new web presence and make a web application easier for our employees and clients to use. Our current web application was dilapidated and barely getting us by. We wanted a solution that would drive our business forward.

When searching for vendors, we try to find an agency that fits our corporate culture, cost, and integrity. Seota gave us a great price and was upfront about how they would handle billing.

Responsible for design and development, they re-engineered an old Cold Fusion product into a web app that can be maintained and built upon in the future. Their investigation into our business needs provided excellent functionality insights.

We worked with a project manager, two backend developers, and a frontend developer.

The project launched on schedule and has experienced zero downtime, delivering both support for our business integrity and expanded client functionality. Seota did such a great job responding to changes on the fly and resolving unforeseen issues that we signed an extended service agreement with them.

They handled the process effectively, communicating through Skype, Zoom, and email. When we had meetings, no time was wasted, which helped them deliver on time and budget. They were even able to adapt as our business needs changed during the project.

Their transparency and agility stood out to us. They were upfront with all costs and straightforward regarding the project’s complexity, without sacrificing professionalism or courtesy. In particular, their staff was quick to look for ways to push the project forward.

I don’t have much to say. They did an excellent job, and we didn't run into any real issues dealing with their staff or the product.

I was always able to get hold of them and they were always on time.
      They quoted a cost range and we came in about perfect.
      They produced a great product.
      I would recommend family to Seota Digital Marketing. They're that good.

Website Design & SEO for Residential Electrician Company

“I’m impressed with their quick responses to phone calls, texts, and emails.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Seota Digital Marketing developed a website featuring residential wiring services. They continue to provide SEO services.

Garland, Texas
    Benjamin Moore
    Managing Member, KBM Electric, LLC

Within a matter of weeks, Seota Digital Marketing’s efforts boosted organic leads significantly. The team is highly responsive and organized.

I’m a managing member of KBM Electric, LLC. We offer home wiring services with our team of licensed residential electricians.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seota Digital Marketing?

I hired them to provide website design and SEO services.

Our goal was to have a faster website and generate more organic leads.

A trusted source recommended Seota Digital Marketing.

Seota Digital Marketing designed and created my website. They continue to provide SEO services.

I’ve worked with several members of their team.

Our organic leads went up tremendously.

It has been quite effective. We have great communication.

I’m impressed with their quick responses to phone calls, texts, and emails.

No, none that I can think of.

Bronze