SEO strategy, web designing Social Media Marketin

Experts in Creating Dominant Online Presence and SEO strategy through Integrated Web Technologies, we not only develop your website we would create an SEO strategy to rank your business.

What We Do?

Create and Execute Tailor-made SEO Plans or SEO strategy to Achieve Invincible Position Online

We offer complete solutions, right from web designing and development to SEO, SMO, and digital marketing. We consider each of these as the important stages of online business success targeting the most critical goals like brand building, customer engagement, traffic diversion, and lead generation.

Dublin, Ireland
  • 3 Semple Hall, Little Britain Street d7
    Dublin, DB D07 DV70
    Ireland

BTG, Spartan Boxing Fitness,Mad-rich.com

Facebook Social Media Marketing Image

Facebook Social Media Marketing

Set Goals:

The very first step in your Facebook marketing strategy should be to set goals.

Pinpoint Target Audience:

Facebook marketing is useless if you aren’t reaching the right people.

Plan engaging content:

Now that you have your goals and target audience in mind and your budget planned, it’s time to begin drafting

content to post on your Facebook page.

SEO Services for Personal Training Startup

“Look at how successful my business is; I would recommend him 100 times if I had to.”

2019

seoplan.co provided SEO services to a personal training startup. The one-person team optimized their Google My Business page and helped with keyword ranking.

Dublin, Ireland
Emanuel Bique
Owner, CopyMyMoves

seoplan.co satisfied the requirements by building the startup’s online presence and instructing internal stakeholders on how to maintain it. His incredibly quick work drove tangible results, including hundreds of views and top keyword rankings. He communicated seamlessly in both Spanish and English.

I’m the owner of CopyMyMoves, a personal training startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplan.co?

I needed help building my online presence.

seoplan.co did my SEO and helped me optimize Google My Business. Jose (Founder, seoplan.co) guided me through everything. I edited what he sent me and put it in my videos and everything else. It was easy for him to do. I didn’t know how to do it in the beginning, but now I do. He got my business online and showed me what to do.

I worked with Jose.

How did you come to work with seoplan.co?

Jose sent me an email, and I told him that I wanted people to be able to find me.

There wasn’t a money exchange; he helped me optimize my business, and I put flyers everywhere for him.

We started working together in July 2019, and the work was done quickly.

He worked really fast. We have received great results. All of my clients come through Google Maps. The campaigns bring me 800 views at the end of each week. It took 2–3 days for the code to come in from Google; after that, Jose gave me all the tips and the keywords so people could find me more easily. The keywords put me at the top of search engine results.

How did seoplan.co perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was very simple. It was very easy to communicate in Spanish or English via phone or email. We only met up to finalize.

I was happy with them.

He could have done more, but I only wanted the basics and for him to push me in the right direction.

He was fast and got things done.