We are your Digital Solution

SEO Hub is the only Pakistani digital marketing company which is committed to provide state of the art digital marketing solutions to local Pakistani websites. Our services include Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Branding solutions in Pakistan, Content writing and much more. Our amazing team includes digital marketing professional having experience specifically to nurture brands to conquer the .PK SERP.

We help your website rank on top competitive keywords and phrases helping you to get qualified traffic and potential leads.

2019
Karachi, Pakistan
  • LS 49, Block 18 FB Area
    Karachi, S 75300
    Pakistan

We have a number of clients who we have offered complete digital solutions including focused SEO services and excellent social media marketing and management

SEO for Dental Booking Platform

"Their honesty, transparency, and punctuality have been the most impressive."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

SEOHub.pk is providing SEO services for a dental booking platform. They conducted an extensive audit of the website and advised on changes needed. The team added relevant keywords to content.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Mohammad Usmaan Ali
Director, Emerdency LTD

SEOHub.pk achieved results quickly and improved rankings. Their efficiency in their workflow has been second to none. The team has great communication skills and is very responsive. Utilizing communication tools, keeping in contact is effortless.

I am the director of Emerdency LTD, a company based in UK. It is an online booking platform allowing the general public to book emergency dental appointments with local dentists.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEOHub.pk?

I hired SEO HUB for their complete SEO services. I wanted my website to rank for certain key words in a number of locations around UK. I was unable to achieve desired results with my previous SEO company in the time frame they had promised. This led me to search for another company which would be able to deliver on their promise.

The primary goal was to rank on page one of google for a specific keyword, in the 9 towns I was targeting. This would then naturally increase the traffic to the website resulting in an increase in business.

Emerdency is a relatively new company therefore our marketing budget was rather modest. In order to maximise the value of our budget I decided to find a company in Pakistan. After speaking to a number of companies in Pakistan I established a great rapport with the team at SEO HUB right from the onset. I felt their communication in English was of a very high standard and most importantly I felt they didn't over promise what hey could offer.

The SEOHUB team carried out an extensive audit of the website. Following this they advised me on the changes that they felt would help from an SEO perspective. I was given an option to get these done by my own developer or they also said they could get these implemented. Not pushy sales but accommodating to my needs. Some of the changes included the addition of relevant keywords to the content and some technical SEO fixes.

I am in close contact with the project manager Asjad, who is also the head of SEO and the company Director Talha. They have both regularly and promptly updated me throughout the time I have been working with them. Working with them is like being a part of their Team!

Before commencing with their services my website was only ranking on page one in 1out of the 9 locations. After month 3 my website was appearing on page one in 8 out of the 9 locations. My previous SEO agency had advised me it would take a further 6 months to achieve the results SEO HUB achieved in only 3 months. The organic traffic to my website has only increased month by month ever since starting to work with SEO HUB. This is enough of a reason for me to continue working with them and it is also a reason why we are in discussion to increase our partnership to other locations around UK.

The workflow between both comapnies has been second to none. Asjad who is my main contact has been super responsive, happily responding at awkward hours due to the time difference between Pakistan and UK. The ease of contact is effortless with the aid of modern technologies like Whatsapp.

Their honesty, transparency, and punctuality have been the most impressive thing about SEO HUB. They delivered above and beyond what they had promised and also accommodated my needs with a smile on their face. They are a great bunch with a great work ethos and infective passion for SEO The qualities demonstrated by SEO HUB are ones that establish long term business relationships allowing both parties to prosper.

In all honesty I have nothing negative to say about them. They haven't disappointed me in anyway. Nevertheless there are always things that can be improved upon. I'm sure they are regularly reflecting on how the work and making improvements in the background for everything to be so seamless as it has been.

Overall Score Keep up the amazing work guys!
    Always on time!
    Fraction of what I was paying in the UK
    Evident from the page rankings
    Without hesitation

Digital Marketing Services for Website

"...their commitment and hard work sets them apart."

Jan. 2018 - May 2019

SEOHub.pk enhanced a website, implementing SEO services and fixing bugs.

Texas
Owner, DigiDexterous

The services resulted in increased web traffic and leads, while the bounce rate decreased. SEOHub.pk fostered a seamless collaboration with stakeholders through regular updates, and they received feedback well. They were a detail-oriented team.

I am the owner of DigiDexterous

For what projects/services did your company hire SEOHub.pk?

We hired SEOHub.pk for SEO of our website.

Our goals were to fix issues on our website and acquire qualified and relevant leads.

I found them through Quora.

I found them quite dedicated with their work. The team which they assigned to me were very professional and responsive and kept very close eye on every detail.

What impressed me most was that they kept me updated of the their process and the progress of my website at all times. Even though they were doing all the work it felt as though I was working as part of the team. It was simply an amazing experience

The team which was dedicated for my website optimization had 3 writers while mostly the optimization work was done by Talha and sometimes we consulted with one other SEO expert. A designers and developer completed the team composition.

What I can say is that I got quite a few relevant leads to my business and Google analytics showed that my website had increased web traffic and the bounce rate improved significantly. Overall I can say that it was a success

This is the part I enjoyed working with them the most. Their communication was top-notch, I received monthly reports about the work and they used to contact me every few days if I needed any changes regarding the process. They responded to any changes I wanted positively. Everything from them on this part was very satisfying

In my opinion their commitment and hard work sets them apart. They managed everything quite amazingly for me.

In my opinion I think they can improve their service packages as i found them a little expensive then what I expected. Other than I think everything was satisfactory