We'll get you more customers online

The SEO Works are an award-winning provider of digital marketing, websites and paid social for over 100 companies all across the UK. We help businesses measure, understand, and fulfil their online potential.

Our expert team is made up of content managers, link builders, brand managers, web techies and experienced online marketers who work together to provide measurable results for our clients.

We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality results that are based on proven techniques and an intimate, dynamic knowledge of ethical online marketing practices.

The SEO Works is a certified Google Partner Specialist for search advertising (SEO) and Google Adwords (PPC), and are Bing Ads accredited professionals. We are also part of the exclusive Google elevator programme which focuses on helping SME’s.

• UK Search Awards - Best Local Campaign Winner
  • Drum Search Awards - Best B2C SEO Campaign Winner
  • Summit International Awards - Marketing Effectiveness Award Winner
  • AVA Digital Awards - Platinum B2C Award
  • European Search Awards - Best Small SEO Agency (Top 6)
  • Chambers of Commerce Business Awards - Excellence in Professional Services

Leeds, WYK LS15 8GB
    +44 0800 292 2410
  • The SEO Works London

SEM for Motorcycle Merchandise Retailer

"Sales were increased on the retail site we gave them."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

The SEO Works provides organic SEO management work for an online and brick-and-mortar retail client. The goal was to increase qualified traffic through the online retail store and ultimately increase sales.

Marketing Manager, Motorcycle Merchandise Retailer

The SEO Works proved their value in the first year by producing an increase in sales. The client has shown confidence in them by increasing the scope of work to more websites.

We are a manufacturer and distributor of motorcycle protective clothing. We also own a number of retail outlets, one being a cycle retail store and two motorcycle retail stores.

I am the marketing manager for the company. I look after all traditional and digital marketing as well as product placement and all website activity.

What was the challenge that you were trying to address when you approached The SEO Works?

We needed SEO [search engine optimization] work and an increase in traffic and sales through our motorcycle retail store.

The first project was a one-year contract on one of our retail stores. It included carrying out SEO for a selection of keywords.

How did you come to work with The SEO Works?

We sent out a number of quotes to various companies which offered this service. Their price was good, and we got along well with the guys at The SEO Works.

How much have you invested with The SEO Works?

We paid for each keyword that they worked on instead of the time it took.

The first project concluded after 12 months. The target was to increase sales conversions throughout the year, but we understood that it wasn’t an instant fix.

Sales were increased on the retail site we gave them. Now they carry out SEO on all three of our retail sites as well as ten of our brand sites. We now buy development hours, so in addition to the SEO, The SEO Works now designs and runs all our web activity.

What did you find most impressive about The SEO Works?

We can contact The SEO Works on most hours of the day, and they respond. We also have one contact which allows us to direct all queries to one person, and then they filter them on their side. The SEO Works goes above and beyond when it comes to carrying out the work.

Are there any areas The SEO Works could improve?

No. So far, we have had no issues.

Organic SEO Project for Niche Manufacturer

"They’re a very modern, forward-thinking company and issues are resolved very quickly."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

The SEO Works helps an industrial client with a niche product to brand itself properly on Google and to make sure to avoid improper sales inquiries while funneling the correct leads to the sales team.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Managing Director, Manufacturer

The SEO Works made sure to improve results after the engagement started off slowly, showing persistence and dedication, which the client appreciates. They are a modern and agile company that pivots quickly.

We’re a manufacturing company based in the United Kingdom. We manufacture parts for diesel ship engines. I’m the managing director.

What challenge were you trying to address with The SEO Works?

We wanted to improve our search engine rankings and make our target market aware of our manufacturing capabilities. We didn’t want to achieve a top rank for the wrong reasons, for example, attracting people looking for a facility to do car bumpers and being purely industrial.

Their work has been all organic SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with The SEO Works?

I initially looked at a number of providers and found that The SEO Works was located near us. What they do with respect to the organic work was much more professional and in-depth than other firms, and their cost fits our budget as well.

How much have you invested with The SEO Works?

Our budget started around £500 [US $624] a month, but it’s since increased to approximately £1,000 [US $1,248], so we have probably spent £12,000 [US $14,971] annually.

We’ve worked together for over three years, and the work is ongoing.

In the first year, we didn’t necessarily see the results we had hoped for. However, we were committed to a long-term plan. Over time, the work has built traction and it’s starting to be successful.

Our business operates in a specific niche, and sometimes it’s difficult to get feedback from our customers. We’re quite happy that SEO is part of our marketing strategy. As long as we’re getting new customers on a yearly basis, we’ll continue our relationship with The SEO Works.

How did The SEO Works perform from a project management standpoint?

We have our own relationship manager, and the owners are also very accessible. We have a good relationship with them.

Are there any areas The SEO Works could improve?

Obviously, you always want quicker results, but we have confidence that they’re doing the work behind the scenes to increase our online presence. We understand that it takes time, and we’re looking at a long-term plan.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with The SEO Works?

I think it’s important to have a fixed budget, agree on an action plan, and then have an outlook of 3–5 years to execute on that plan. It’s a very layered process that needs to be built up over time, and we’re now seeing the benefits of this approach.

Overall Score After three years, we’re not looking elsewhere.
    It’s difficult to say because it’s a long-term project, but we’re happy with it.
    It has increased over time, but we’ve bought into the project.
    We get a lot of information as to what they’re doing. They’re doing a great job.
    I have recommended them and would do so again.

Organic SEO for Wealth Management Company

"We have a good relationship with our account manager. We exchange ideas, and it works extremely well."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

The SEO Works provides ongoing organic SEO work targeting buyers via Google. The SEO Works targets qualified sales leads within 50 miles of the client's office location and also provides all the SEO work for the entire corporation.

Managing Director, Wealth Management Company

The SEO Works has helped the client land one new client per month consistently for over two years. The client is so satisfied that he pushed his company to use The SEO Works for all SEO campaigns nationwide.

I’m the owner and director of a financial services and wealth management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with The SEO Works?

I needed to develop the brand and identity of my company through effective marketing. My website is very informative regarding retirement and investment planning. I needed the site to rank higher when people in our local area searched for keywords in that niche.

I engaged The SEO Works for optimization and social media services. They offer the option of paid ads, but I didn’t go down that route. We update the account manager with information, news, and advice for consumers. They then update the website to hopefully increase our ranking with search engines and encourage people to learn how we can help them.

How did you come to work with The SEO Works?

A main point of interest for me was that they won a national Drum Award for the B2C field. They were independently selected for that award, which stood out to me.

How much have you invested with The SEO Works?

In an average year, I spend between £3,000 and £3,800 [US $3,742–$4739] with them.

I’ve been working with them for a couple years now, and it’s ongoing.

The results generate a lot more revenue than what I pay them. It pays for itself and more. I get an average of one new client per month, which yields £1,000–£2,000 [US $1,247–$2,494] per client.

How did The SEO Works perform from a project management standpoint?

What did you find most impressive about The SEO Works?

They understand my business and what I want to achieve. Other companies may give you a lot of statistics on what they can do, but I find that The SEO Works sticks to the work and actually delivers. If something isn’t going right, they’re quite open to discussing and amending it.

Are there any areas The SEO Works could improve?

They’ve grown very quickly. In the past, they’ve had to realign to manage their growth and keep the customer service level high. They’ve since focused on that and changed how the account managers work. They have also increased their staff.

I think you need to go in with a realistic plan and not believe you’re going to get to the top three in Google within two weeks. I think you have to commit an annual budget and give it at least 12 months to see the benefits. It takes time and effort, and it only works by providing good and relevant information. It’s a long process, but once you achieve a good search ranking, you can maintain it.

No problems with this. They’re quite good.
    They are good in terms of price.
    I recommend them 100%, and there’s no other company I’d recommend for this kind of work. I’ve introduced them to a Fortune 100 company I work with, and The SEO Works has become their preferred provider.