Vancouver SEO Company

The best SEO services for Vancouver and all of Canada. Top notch results each and every day. We have outranked even Google itself. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you. Our rates are very affordable and start from just $99 per month.

SEO VANCOUVER completely dominates it's market online and we can do the same for you.
Search in Google.ca for Vancouver SEO or SEO Vancouver and find us at the top. Our clients even outrank Google itself.

2003
Vancouver, Canada
  • 422 Richards Street
    Vancouver, BC V6B 2Z4

SEO for Local Sign and Design Company

"Many more people are finding us now."

2016 - Ongoing

SEO Vancouver provides ongoing SEO services regarding keyword strategy formation and execution.

Vancouver, Canada
Co-Owner, Sign and Design Company

Brand awareness and business have increased thanks to the digital exposure. SEO Vancouver has followed through on their expectations and worked well independently. Their ability to adapt to their client’s abilities and bandwidth is notable.

I’m the co-owner of a sign and design company. I do the accounting, sign manufacturing, and customer service.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Vancouver?

We just needed help with our SEO

Josh (SEO Consultant, SEO Vancouver) gave me a gigantic lift when I got started. He gave me a giant list of possible keywords and I selected about ten. While he hasn’t generated content, he’s asked me to write separate articles for those keywords, and he’s done a good job of getting us to come up on search engines. He’s also focused on Google Maps, alerting us to go in and change things if something breaks or isn’t working.

I’ve only spoken to Josh, so I’m not sure if other people are there.

How did you come to work with SEO Vancouver?

I found him on Google, and his price was good. I wasn’t sure what the results would be but I knew I had to be willing to commit to months to see what they would be.

I’ve spent $3,500 so far.

We’ve been working together since 2016.

He helps with our visibility so much that I want to let him do whatever he’s doing. He sends me reports, which he didn’t use to, and I see us being found by customers all the time. It’s improved our business hugely, without a doubt.

How did SEO Vancouver perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m completely satisfied with everything he’s been doing. We don’t speak often, but he always alerts us if something is messed up so we can change it. I trust that he’s on top of everything.

I’ve been able to talk to him in person. I imagine he’s very busy, but he emails me back. The main thing I can say is that our business has improved. We’ve jumped up a lot from when we only used to get word of mouth awareness. Many more people are finding us now.

There was once when he quickly dismissed a concern I had. I would have liked for him to listen to me more. Customers have legitimate concerns, and I wish I’d received more understanding of my perspective.

Putting in the work on your end will help a lot. I haven’t done that as much as I should have, but he’s done a great job with what I have given him.

He sometimes takes a while getting back to me.
    I only give them a four because I wasn’t entirely satisfied with his answer to my question I mentioned above.