Spread Your Business Online

SEO Power Solutions has a team of young energetic professionals passionate about online marketing business. We are committed to provide creative and innovative marketing solutions to our clients and draw traffic to their websites so as to spread their business on web. We are successfully serving a number of clients in USA, UK, Australia and India. We are a young international Digital Marketing company making its presence felt globally in the field of online marketing.

Bhopal, India
  • Tower 8, 109, Sagar Lake View, Ayodhya Bypass Road
    Bhopal, MP 462041

Web Development for Advertising Firm

"They are very responsive, which is why I stay with them."

PINT was hired to develop a website and provide SEO services.

Director, Advertising Firm

The client appreciates how responsive SEO Power Solutions is. They have been able to meet the deadlines that are set and have instilled a level of trust in the client that keeps them coming back.

We are a marketing agency working with national brands to provide branded promotional items, e-marketing, etc. I’m the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Power Solutions?

We needed help with website development and managing the websites.

They helped with website development and maintenance on the different websites we have. We have someone else do the design work and then SEO Power Solutions implements the code. They did help us with some SEO [search engine optimization] as well.

How did you come to work with SEO Power Solutions?

I was looking outside of the UK because website designers are expensive here. I have had bad experiences with other firms offshore but I could tell that SEO Power Solutions was different.

How much have you invested with SEO Power Solutions?

We’ve spent under $10,000 over the course of our relationship with them.

The work is ongoing.

How did SEO Power Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive, which is why I stay with them. They have been able to meet the deadlines we set for them. We’ve had several meetings on Skype.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Power Solutions?

I still use them because I trust them even though they’re in India and I’m in the UK.

Are there any areas SEO Power Solutions could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

I have referred them to one of my customers.

SEO for Gaming Company

"I’m very happy with their response time."

SEO Power Solutions was hired to provide SEO services.

Malta
Carsten Schaefer
Managing Director, Premier Manco Ltd.

The client is very happy with the services that the agency has provided. They have seen leads come in as a result of the SEO work they have done. They particularly appreciate the agency's communication and ability to get things done.

I’m the managing director of Premier Manco LTD, a boutique service provider. We provide general consulting services, mergers and acquisitions, Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, and payment solutions to the iGaming industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Power Solutions?

We needed to move higher on Google through organic SEO.

SEO Power Solutions bring up keywords that Premier Manco is focusing on and send results to me regularly. I see how they’re driving people to the site and how people are contacting me about services. They’ve been able to include me in different business directory services where people find me and contact me for our services. They do link building, make changes to our website and compare my keywords to our competition and adjust accordingly.

How did you come to work with SEO Power Solutions?

I was searching for an SEO firm on the Internet and found them. Later I contacted SEO Power Solutions and decided to have them do a project for a company I own. I saw how they worked on that project and also brought them on for the project with Premier Manco. I got 15 quotes. Even though they weren’t the cheapest, I liked what I saw of their previous work.

How much have you invested with SEO Power Solutions?

An average project costs under $10,000.

We began working together in 2016 and we continue to work with them on a monthly basis.

I’m quite happy with their services. When people contact me and say that they found me through a directory, I realize it’s because of what SEO Power Solutions has done.

How did SEO Power Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and I’m happy with their communication. They work independently. They know what they have to do and make sure it gets accomplished. Once a month they send me a report of what they’ve done. I’m very happy with their response time.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Power Solutions?

Their response time to our email correspondence was fast and they were able to make changes quickly despite the time difference. Sharat is very easy to work with. If their service hadn't been up to my standards, I wouldn't have given them a second project.

Are there any areas SEO Power Solutions could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

We don’t really have a schedule but they continue to deliver every month.

Digital Marketing for Fishing Tourism Company

"The highlight is just the general experience of working with them [SEO Power Solutions]. They are very responsive."

SEO Power Solutions was hired to develop, redesign, and market websites. They created content and helped with keywords.

Samuel Merkin
Owner, Fishing Tour Company

Since SEO Power Solutions has worked with the client, their website is on the first page for the keywords that the client was hoping for. The client never has to ask twice for something and appreciates how quick their response time is.

I am the owner of a sport fishing company that offers charter fishing in Costa Rica. We put clients out on the boat in order to catch game fish on their vacations.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Power Solutions?

I wanted to strengthen my web presence and rankings. I wanted to be sure I was doing what Google wanted me to do in order to maintain a high ranking on web searches.

We’ve worked with SEO Power Solutions for quite a while. They’ve done a variety of different things for us. They worked on developing, redesigning and maintaining our websites and helped with keywords and content. Basically, they covered all aspects of keeping my websites up and running and performing well.

I had an older site that the agency modified to WordPress, and they’ve made various changes over the years—adding videos, pictures, adding and removing content, and putting on fresh content.

SEO Power Solutions has helped me with several websites. I’ve been in business a long time on the Internet. I have an idea of what I want things to look like and how I want them laid out. I give them an outline of what I want and they go with it. Usually, what they come up with is pretty close to what I’m looking for, and then we start tweaking.

How did you come to work with SEO Power Solutions?

I’ve been working with them for a while, so I don’t know if I found them initially online. I think I had a small project that they took care of, and then I contacted them again with another project, Gradually, over the course of a few years I’ve come to use them exclusively for pretty much anything I need to do with my websites.

How much have you invested with SEO Power Solutions?

Given my experience with all the different companies I’ve used in the past and with things I’ve done on my own, their pricing is very competitive. I’d say I’ve spent around $10,000 per year. They’ve always been very reasonable with their pricing. That’s one of the reasons I’ve used them. They seem to be in line with what things should really cost as opposed to some companies, which seem to charge an exorbitant amount of money for something that doesn’t really pay off.

I think it’s been three or four years that we’ve been collaborating on many different projects.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

I’m on the first page for the keywords that I want to use. They’ve made that happen, and I’ve maintained that position for a long time so I know that it wasn’t just a fluke.

How did SEO Power Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t know how to describe that but I know the relationship is very strong. If I need something done, I never have to ask twice. I never have to ask if they received something. Their response time is amazing compared to anyone else. If I have a relatively small project, it’s usually done in a few hours. Even if it’s a larger project, they do it in a very short amount of time. They’re spot on. As far as getting the job done, they do a good job.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Power Solutions?

The highlight is just the general experience of working with them [SEO Power Solutions]. They are very responsive. Sometimes I’ll ask for ten things in one day and they’ll keep track of everything. That’s something I didn’t get from most of the other people I’ve worked with; they lose track or just get confused. That’s one of the main reasons I stay with SEO Power Solutions because sometimes I can push a lot of things on them all at once and they’re always there to take care of me.

Are there any areas SEO Power Solutions could improve?

I don’t think so. I have never been disappointed. They’ve handled everything I’ve ever asked them to do. I don’t see how they can improve on that.

Overall Score They’ve been one of the top companies I’ve worked with over the years.
    If they don’t meet the deadline, they beat the deadline.
    After using many different people I’ve come to believe that they are the most reasonable and on point for what I think these things should cost.
    That’s because of the accuracy of the work that’s presented back.
    I would recommend them highly because they’ve given me nothing but excellent work. I think anyone who uses them would probably get the same results I did.