Small Agency with Big Results

SEO Locale was started in 2015 by digital marketing experts who have over 15 years of experience in this industry. As a full service digital marketing agency,

Marc Brookland had aspirations of opening his own digital marketing agency and truly helping companies grow from the ground up.

Nick Quirk joined as a partner in 2018 providing decades of experience.  Nick has worked with million dollar businesses revamping their entire digital marketing plans. With the background of Nick and the foundation created by Marc, they were able to build SEO Locale to 10 employees with clients all around the United States.

Why We're Not Like The Others

• We don’t need traditional advertising. Our product works.
  • We don’t talk the talk. We walk the walk with results.
  • We are true believers of quality work. You deserve it.
  • We have nothing to hide. You won’t get the run-around.

Some of Our Digital Marketing Services Include:

• Email Marketing
  • Reputation Management
  • Competitor Analysis
  • Video Marketing

As a premier digital agency of Philadelphia, SEO Locale is honored and privileged to service the Greater Area of Philadelphia. There is no greater feeling than helping out fellow Philadelphia businesses grow and prosper. We are here to help YOU and want YOU to be successful. We understand that we are only as successful as our clients, and that is exactly what drives us to get results for them everyday.

Philadelphia, PA
  • 250 N Christopher Columbus Blvd #1119
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
  • 479 Old York Rd Suite B
    Jenkintown, PA 19046

YMCA New Provisions Racing Ecigs International Authentick Keystone Sports construction United Way Philly Personal Training Taylor Home Comfort East Coast Warehouse JMS Carpet Care DOWD HVAC REMAX Cupid's Box

Growing a Logistics Company Online

A custom approach for Hughes Relo is what made a difference in their online marketing. We helped Hughes Relocation Services increase their local SEO for 4 of their businesses in the area. We continue to create a custom strategy for all of our clients. We have no formula or same strategy for all of our clients.

Growing a HVAC business from the startup phase to beating his competition locally. A hyper local SEO campaign.

Being Found Online - Local Painter

Created a new webite for them and run their digital marketing. Bill had the best year ever for his business and looks forward to the following years to keep growing his business online.

40% Increase in eCommerce Revenue

We love watching businesses grow. Nick Triggiano did not believe in SEO and said he would try it out for 6 months. In late 2018 he decided to move forward with us. 2019 he grew by 40% in revenue and recently decided to upgrade his package with us.

E-Commerce Development & Digital Marketing for Jewelry Shop

"I am most impressed by the business model, their mission, and their collective talent."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Locale, LLC developed an e-commerce website for an independent retail jewelry store. The team built an designed the online shop and provided digital marketing.

Jenkintown. Pennsylvania
Linda Stewart
Owner, My Jewel Shop, Inc.

The engagement resulted in an eye-catching website that ranks highly in search results. SEO Locale, LLC is open and responsive, establishing a successful partnership. The team is hard-working, creative, and collaborative.

I am the owner of an independent retail jewelry store established in 1971

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Locale, LLC?

New website and digital marketing

Update our website, embark upon digital marketing

They are collectively the most honest, talented, knowledgeable team around that truly cares about their clients and their business. Great reputation!

After our initial meeting, I knew this was where I belonged. Knowing nothing about websites and digital marketing Nick educated me, listened to my visions and goals and met the challenges 24/7. From the first week of our program launching, our business felt a positive impact. I can honestly say, each day we see new customers from what they do. Still boggles my mind.

I’ve worked with the entire team. They know what each team members area of expertise is and use it wisely. Nick is my go to...he oversees and directs me according to my needs. They are always willing to help and go way beyond the services I hired them for.

Our business is found easily...we rank high on google. Our website is used by customers for education as well as introducing our business and what differentiates is from our competition

Our working relationship is nothing short of 5 star. They are attentive to every detail. Response is usually immediate. Always happy to assist any way they can.

I am most impressed by the business model, their mission, and their collective talent. From building websites, digital ranking, videos, anything I’ve asked for they deliver beyond my expectations...and I have high standards!

Only thing I’d change is giving them 10 out of 5 stars.

Overall Score Best business decision ever!
    They are always available
    Best money I spend...great ROI
    Outstanding
    I’d recommend them to anyone looking to grow their business

Web Dev for Real Estate Company

"I have heard nothing but favorable comments about the professional image I have on the Internet."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Locale, LLC designed and developed a business website. They consult on digital marketing practices and they've added client reviews to the platform. They regularly update a Facebook page as well.

Jamison, California
Paul Gunter
Associate Broker, RE/MAX Centre

The stakeholders have received positive feedback about the site; it offers a more accessible way for users to research homes. SEO Locale, LLC is a deadline-oriented team with a depth of knowledge. Their stellar communication style shows they're invested in their client's success.

I am a Real Estate Broker with RE/MAX Centre Realtors in Jamison, Bucks County Pa. I have been affiliated with RE/MAX since 1980, and I am an Associate Broker with the company. We are the leading Real Estate Company in the Central Bucks county area.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Locale, LLC?

Almost everything about the Real Estate business is on line today. Buyers and Sellers are able to view homes, research homes, shop for their agent as well as their home. It is important to have a strong internet presence. I hires SEO Locale to assist me with my internet presence.

My goal was to replace a tired web site and create a user friendly site where buyers and sellers can search homes for sale, and to increase my web presence.

SEO Locale was recommended to me by another business. I interviewed 2 other companies, but I eliminated them due to their cost and lack of being able to provide what I was looking for. It was important to choose a company that listened to my needs and had good customer support.

SEO Locale designed and developed a business web site. They recommended a photographer to show client interaction. Once launched, they also added google reviews from past clients.

My contact person at SEO Locale was always available, was open to my suggestions, and would have the changes in place the same day. I have a contact that updates my Business Facebook weekly. The weekly post is always sent for approval prior to posting.

My site was just launched in January this year. I have heard nothing but favorable comments about the professional image I have on the Internet. My customers now can research homes without leaving my site.

My contact person is very knowledgeable and not pushy. They meet any deadlines for updates and launch. Always great communication.

The thing that I found most impressive is that my project is still important. Communication is key. If the person I am looking for is not available, there is always someone that can assist.

There is little to improve. I feel that as technology changes, so does my site.

Overall Score Great product, client communication and fair price
    Scheduling is never a problem
    Their cost is competitive and pricing is fair
    SEO Locale deserves nothing less than 5 star for their hard work
    I have already recommended their services to several friends

SEO and SEM for E-Commerce Apparel Website

"They were able to unearth some goals we weren’t considering."

Jan. - May 2018

SEO Locale set up various digital marketing strategies for boosting several product lines. Their CEO was directly involved in the project.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Steven Adams
Owner, E-Commerce Apparel Company

SEO Locale's work produced a boost in sales for several of the products. Communication and project management were seamless, but what stands out the most about them is their attention to detail and understanding of project needs.

I’m the owner and manager of an e-commerce apparel company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Locale, LLC?

We needed SEO, SEM, digital display, and geofencing.

We wanted a positive ROI for all our marketing strategies.

SEO Locale was recommended to me, so there was a trust factor established. They were mindful of my goals and seemed to understand what strategies would align with them, which helped me decide on hiring their services.

They were responsible for creating and implementing multiple digital marketing strategies which would help grow the several different product lines we wished to push.

We worked directly with Marc (CEO, SEO Locale, LLC). His communication and service were excellent.

We implemented the strategies and monitored the progress of about a dozen different product lines. We had good results for the majority of SKU's; a couple of them did extremely well.

Project planning, deadlines, and management were all taken care of by Marc with our input along the way. We communicated our goals easily and didn’t experience any issues.

I found their attention to detail very impressive. They were able to unearth some goals we weren’t considering and ultimately, ended up helping us. We're better off from our experience with them.

I’m very happy with their results, so I don't feel like nitpicking on any particular issue. Perhaps they could improve on brainstorming and documenting their progress, but overall, there’s nothing to complain about.

SEO and Web Dev for Pharmacy

"I call and any change I need is done that day or the next. It has saved me money and made me money."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Locale quickly remedied a problem with a website and had it functioning again within a week's time. They provide SEO services and offer advice on ways to improve the content and structure of the site.

Salem, Pennsylvania
Jonathan Brookland
Owner, Parkwood Street Road Pharmacy

The site looks professional, and traffic and sales have increased. In addition to being cost-effective and delivering strong results, SEO Locale continues to be accessible and highly responsive.

I am the Owner of Parkwood Street Road Pharmacy in Salem, Pennsylvania. We’re a full-service retail pharmacy and we deliver durable medical equipment and pretty much anything a full-service pharmacy is going to have.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SEO Locale?

Because you can’t make any money selling drugs any longer, the only way you can do that is through nonprescription products and your best bet is higher priced items like wheelchairs and medical equipment and things like that. Our goal is to try to get more delivery and people coming in for medical equipment. People aren’t going to come 10 miles to go to a pharmacy for their prescriptions, but they will for a wheelchair.

I was told that we’re basically starting from scratch. They were able to get my website up and running in a week. They had nothing to work on because they couldn't see my old website. They sat down and talked about all the important things, and what I wanted to say. They helped me with the wording and the site itself. I needed to give them a number of different keywords, and then rank the importance of one over the other. I don’t know exactly how they do what they do. I’m old and don’t go on the internet very often myself. If I bring up my website, it looks really good and professional looking. In general, it looks much better. I was with a big company before and was not getting anything for it. It wasn’t even as good as what I get now for the cost. The site has everything I need and SEO Locale is just easy to work with.

How did you come to work with SEO Locale?

I started out by having our website made by a company maybe five years ago. After a couple of years, we switched over to another company, which after a year or so, took over the website content and did SEO work. We did that at least a year longer than I should have. I was spending over $1,000 a month. It would vary all the time. I’d never know how much was being charged to me. Everything took time and it was very hard to get a hold of somebody and I didn’t know what was considered normal or not. The one thing I do know is the prices went up a little bit each year and I finally realized that my sales on these types of things are basically steady, but not increasing. I realized I wasn’t getting my money’s worth. I also didn’t know that my website would go completely dark when I said I wanted to stop their SEO work, so at the end of that engagement, I had no website.

I met SEO Locale at a Muhlenberg alumni meeting. Their price was very attractive, especially since I was used to paying twice as much or more. I was told my website would be up as quickly as humanly possible, which was really the most important thing to me. Not only was I able to get that site up quick, but I was saving money.

We started working with them April 2016 and have been working together since.

My sales are up by 20%, maybe a little more, which is really important in my business. I get more calls from people on the phone, people who are coming in from Philadelphia. I get more traffic to my site.

How did SEO Locale perform from a project management standpoint?

If there was a scale of 1 to 10, I’d give them a 10. I’ll reiterate that I know nothing about the business or the industry, but what I have judged them on their responsiveness and results. I don’t have complaints about either of them. I call and any change I need is done that day or the next. It has saved me money and made me money. I speak to them from time to time anytime I want to do add something to the site or make any change. It’s very easy. They answer the phone and then they do it.

What distinguishes SEO Locale from other providers?

Accessibility and responsiveness.

Is there anything SEO Locale could have improved or done differently?

They could give me a discount and charge me 11 months for the price of 12. Outside of that, I’m not going to complain about the pricing. I did call a few places and the prices, they all seem to be higher. No, I don’t think there’s anything that’s lacking. If you’re comparing several places that do this work, I don’t know that anybody is doing it for less money than this and I can’t imagine that they’re exceeding the results I’m getting. If I go on the internet and type in a wheelchair or a walker, our pharmacy ranks really high. I think CVS owns the market, but I’m above people who are even specializing in durable medical equipment. They're doing a good job and know what they’re doing.

I’ve already done that. I go to pharmacy meetings and I say, “If anybody is interested in increasing your sales, this place that I’m using is doing a great job.”

SEO and Web Dev/Design for Furniture Business

“They actually take the time to listen about my store, which really makes all the difference.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Locale developed a website that promotes home furnishings. The team still maintains the site, updates content, and handles SEO.

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Sandi Sheinbaum
Owner, Modern Age Furniture

What sets SEO Locale apart is the attentive way the team listens to concerns and feedback, which influenced the new website. Thanks to SEO Locale’s output, the store is now easier to find online.

I am the owner of Modern Age Furniture. It’s a family-owned store in Philadelphia that carries all types of furniture and home accessories. We’ve been in business for 50 years — same location, same store name. Our target market is primarily local.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Locale?

I needed advertising and a web presence so people could find my store. I see other furniture stores advertising on the Internet and getting responses. I wanted to see if that was possible for a business like mine, so I wanted to try it with a smaller company that’s very accessible. However, I was cynical about websites and advertising on the web. Previously, I tried a generic company that charged ala carte for everything, and it was a complete waste.

Initially, I described our business and what I wanted to accomplish. SEO Locale seemed to understand when I shared my hesitations and asked them what I would be getting. They built a website from scratch that doesn’t look the same as websites I see all over the place. I believe the website was built using WordPress. I would send pictures and promotions that they used to customize the site. They did detailing of the services we do and what we carry. For example, they added pictures of what we have at the store for living rooms and dining rooms. They even helped with search engine optimization and picking out the appropriate keywords. Basically, they manage and update the website for me. I feel like I have my own digital marketing manager.

How did you come to work with SEO Locale?

I heard about SEO Locale through word of mouth. I was hesitant because I was already working with another company. I didn’t know how to end the engagement, but I wanted to keep my domain. Since I wasn’t getting anywhere with the current company, I decided to call SEO Locale and give them a try. I wanted to have the advantages of having a website that works.

How much have you invested with SEO Locale?

I pay around $500 a month.

We started working with them July 2016 and have been working together since.

They created a more interactive website that gives you a good sense of who we are when you look at it. SEO Locale also looks at the analytics and makes suggestions for me. For the first time ever, people came into my store and said they had found it on the Internet. It’s incredible. If I put “furniture store in Philadelphia” on Google search, our store comes up right away. I now get phone calls and emails because I have a “Contact me” page on the website. I had one even this morning. I love it.

How did SEO Locale perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Locale has always answered my questions. They are always available to me. We communicate over email and phone as needed.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Locale?

I am impressed by the personal attention they give us. They actually take the time to listen about my store, which really makes all the difference.

Are there any areas SEO Locale could improve?

They worked unbelievably fast. Before I knew it, the website was done.
    I can see the value of what I’m paying for.