Increase Website Traffic and New Customer Conversi

Pay Application LLC provides Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services in North America and the United Kingdom. Our (NAICS) North American Industry Classification System Code Description # is 518210.
SEO James .COM is a boutique Internet Marketing Agency that Offers Everything Needed to Grow Your Business. We'll Learn Your Business Like It's Our Own. Drive leads and revenue with digital campaigns, organic campaigns, search optimized content, Google Ads, and Google Maps.

Boca Raton, FL
  • 18 Royal Palm Way, Suite 204
    Boca Raton, FL 33432-7823

Public and Private Companies located in the United States, Bahamas, and the United Kingdom.

Web Dev & SEO for Woodworking Company

"The ability to help deliver a product that is customized to our liking was impressive."

Mar. 2019 - Jan. 2020

SEO James rebuilt the website and provided SEO efforts during a rebranding.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
Steven Barr
Partner, A&S Reclaimed Wood

The website SEO James created has received a lot of positive feedback and increased the client's online presence. They increased the traffic that comes through Google as well. Once the correct people were delegated to specific projects, the workflow was smooth.

We manufacture (NON PEEL AND STICK) hand crafted 3-dimensional reclaimed wood with lots of texture, depth, character and rich vibrant color! In addition, our reclaimed wood has various thicknesses, nail holes, saw marks, and other types of imperfections that will give anyone's interior space the look they have been seeking!

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO James?

We hired SEO James to help rebuild our website as we rebranded. James was able to deliver a great completed project/website in the end.

Our goals were to gain conversion. Get more sales!

Through referral

Rebuild a great website, have the opportunity to market better and get in front of more people nationwide through James's Google expertise.

James seemed to have been working with a few other vendors helping complete the website which was ok. We were able to have contact with them directly which made it more personable.

We now have people who compliment our website and are impressed with our online presence. We are starting to get more traction through Google as well!

James would delegate certain things to other employees of his. It was a little bit bumpy at first, but once he had the correct people on the project, it was all completed in a smooth manner.

Project management and delegation may be handled a little bit better, but at the end of the day, the website it beautiful, we are gaining more traction daily, and that is what we needed!

SEO Services for Family Crisis Management Nonprofit

"I’m really happy with his approach to managing the service; it’s great."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO James provides ongoing SEO support. They run Google Ads campaigns, manage keyword research efforts, and make structural changes to an existing site.

Delray Breach, Florida
Rebecca Hahessy
Events Manager, Deliver the Dream

The impressive results and improved website health can be attributed to SEO James deep expertise and diligence in delivering quality work. Their strong communication skills keep the client informed and educated about the process, never leaving them in the dark.

I’m the events manager for Deliver the Dream. We provide programs for families who have a serious illness, crisis, or disability.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO James?

We hired them to gain momentum on our website and social media channels. We want the increase in traffic to result in more volunteers and donations to our organization.

They provide SEO support, also focusing on Google Ads campaigns. I work closely with their team on keyword research and they’ve made some structural changes to our website for these efforts.

I mostly work directly with James (Principal, SEO James). There is also a web designer who is involved in the behind-the-scenes work.

How did you come to work with SEO James?

We followed a referral and their price led us to choose them.

Our budget is roughly $900 per month.

We started working together in December 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

According to Google, the health of our website has increased from around 50% to 75% and growing. We know our search result visibility is increasing for our keywords.

How did SEO James perform from a project management standpoint?

With them, we meet every other week to go over the information and James gives us the numbers. Since our first meeting, he’s very easy to meet with, whether it’s in person like at the start or over email. If I send an email, he’ll call me to hear my concerns. I’m really happy with his approach to managing the service; it’s great.

I’ve never worked with a vendor that wants to have a standing meeting, so it’s been great to see James taking the time to see if he wants to work with us and communicate during the project. If I don’t understand something, he takes the time to talk to me about it and never makes it feel rushed.

No, there’s nothing I can really think of.

Get a quote and do your homework to see what fits your needs. I’d definitely refer James to others.

SEO and Blog Marketing for Advertising Agency

"He did not show up to meetings."

June - Oct. 2019

SEO James was hired to improve SEO ranking and write blog content for an advertising and marketing agency.

Boca Raton, Florida
Philip Root
Co-Founder, Kare, LLC

While search rankings improved at first, the work SEO James was hired for was not completed. They became less responsive over time, and the project had to be canceled.

As a co-founder of Kare, LLC, which makes the chairspeaker

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO James ?

We hired james to improve our SEO ranking and develop content.

Our goal was to be ranked naturally in search engines by providing useful information to potential customers.

Through online reviews and google ranking.

We hired SEO james to write weekly blogs, update meta tags and make the website presentable to search engines.

On our side I worked directly with James

While we did see some key word rankings improve, the outlined work was not completed.

James was some what responsive until the end.

They were able to rank locally for their company.

Room for much improvement in, delivering product on time and didn't know how to do basic key word searches. He did not show up to meetings.

Overall Score scammer
    He did not call or show up to 3 scheduled events.
    He did not complete
    James left us without the work being completed but took the money.
    Recommend finding someone else

SEO & Digital Services for Sleep Consultant

"...he consistently worked hard to not only "get" me there but "keep" me there!"

Feb. 2019 - Jan. 2020

SEO James helped start up a sleep consultant's business. Their efforts included choosing a domain name and conducting SEO efforts. They targeted relevant keywords and assisted the client generate blog content.

Boca Raton, Florida
Jennifer Shapiro
Owner, Blissful Baby Services

Thanks to SEO James' work, the business is now on the first page of Google. SEO James has also worked to maintain the client in these enviable positions. The workflow was seamless, and the team lead exhibited phenomenal attention to detail. They're able to both follow up and follow through.

I am the owner of my nationwide company as a Pediatric Sleep Consultant.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO James ?

I hired James to assist me with EVERY aspect of starting my new company and reaching my clientele nationwide!

My goals were to come up with an amazing domain name- James found it and told me to hurry up and purchase it- BEST decision I made for me and my company. James' expertise when it comes to SEO and branding are 2nd to none and I will definitely be using him for my future businesses.

I researched him along with what seems like every other company "claiming" to bring me results. James was the most obvious choice and I'm grateful that I chose him and owe so much of my success to him!!

Found my domain name which I purchased as per his expertise in his field Named my business Investigated the "right" keywords for my niche industry Assisted me with my blogs Got me to the 1st page of google

James has always been readily available from the start of my project through the end.

1st page of google as he consistently worked hard to not only "get" me there but "keep" me there! I'm absolutely grateful!

Seamless!!!

James' attention to detail and ability to follow up and follow through.

Nope

SEO for Clothing Brand

“They've been absolutely terrific!”

SEO James does SEO, analytics, and coding for a clothing brand.

Miami, Florida
Tony Pupo
CEO, HLbros.com

In short time, SEO James has delivered tangible results. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the partnership thus far.

CEO & Founder of HLBros.com, a clothing and lifestyle e-commerce brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO James?

SEO.

Get the company where it needs to be to scale.

Found him on Linkedin.

SEO, analytics, coding.

Working directly with James, who has a team that's handling the job!

In less than 30 days jumped up over 10 points!

They've been absolutely terrific!

Efficiency and time.

Overall Score They earned it!
    Always easy with my schedule.
    Excellent.
    On point.
    Can't wait to start on my other company with SEO James.