Proven Strategies. Amazing Results.

SEO Experts India is a full service Internet Marketing Company headquartered in Chandigarh, India. With an in-depth experience & expertise in Digital Marketing, the company helps small and large businesses successfully connect and engage with their target consumers in the online market. The company is a 100% owned subsidiary of Adreno Technologies (India) Private Limited.

Founded in the year 2009, the company is known for delivering result-oriented and profit-driven Internet marketing solutions to clients hailing from different industry segments. With its proven digital marketing techniques, unmatched experience and well-rounded technical expertise, the company ensures that its customers’ website and marketing campaigns perform exceptionally, every time.

The company has received numerous positive reviews from its clients and business partners across different channels and it has never been involved in any scams/fraud or received any complaints against it. The company’s success can also be attributed from the fact that it is generating about 70% repeat business and has grown up to 10 times in the last 5 years.

SEO Experts India has a commendable expertise in the following:

→ Search Engine Optimization
→ Online Reputation Management
→ Pay Per Click Advertising
→ Link Building
→ Social Media Marketing
→ Content Marketing

For a complete list of services and offerings from SEO Experts India, please visit: http://www.seoexpertsindia.com/

Chandigarh, India

SEO Management for Branding Agency

"I recommend SEO Experts India. They do a solid job of pushing my website forward."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

SEO Experts India provides ongoing SEO [search engine optimization] management work to improve keyword positioning and drive new clients to the firm's website.

Los Angeles, California Area
CEO, Branding Agency

SEO Experts India has performed better than other agencies used in the past by avoiding Google penalties and growing keyword rankings. They are consistent and technically strong.

I am the chief executive officer of a small branding agency in California. We focus on the healthcare and hospitality industries and have about 10 employees. We help medical organizations with their traditional and digital PR and advertising efforts.

I needed an SEO partner to help me on important projects. They also optimize my website to help us gain new paying clients.

I have worked with SEO Experts India for about two years. I trusted a personal referral and decided to hire them. They only perform SEO work.

I recommend SEO Experts India. They do a solid job of pushing my website forward. I've worked with other bad agencies that got me Google penalties. SEO Experts India has avoided Google penalties when building helpful links.

They are a good company and are very consistent. They communicate with me quite well and are polite. It can take a long time to get ranked for certain keywords and we've had communication issues before. In conclusion, they are technically proficient and will get your site ranked with time.

Digital Marketing for Small Law Firm

"SEO Experts India has an excellent balance between development skills and clear communication."

2015 - Ongoing

SEO Experts India provides ongoing search engine optimization services to market a law firm statewide in Oregon and grows its client base.

11- 50 employees

Eugene, Oregon
Operations Manager, Small Law Firm

SEO Experts India has produced an increase in new client conversions and brought many web pages to a much higher position on Google searches. They are strong communicators.

Our firm specializes in criminal and family law. We have 9 attorneys as well as several staff members. I am the operations manager of the firm. The marketing aspect of my job is to participate in creating lead generation for all of our attorneys.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Experts India?

Our goal is to reach the first page of Google results for attorney services in our geographic area. We practice in the Oregon area and have very strong SEO for our city at this point, but are working on other cities within our state.

SEO Experts India is providing 2 different managers for our work, 1 for SEO and 1 for site development, including coding, content, and design. SEO Experts India has designed a few websites for us from scratch.

How did you come to work with SEO Experts India?

SEO Experts India was selected before I started working for the company, so I couldn't answer that.

How much have you invested with SEO Experts India?

The cost of our SEO work is around $750 per month. We undergo a lot of development, so the cost varies from month to month. The yearly cost of SEO Experts India's services is between $10,000 and $50,000.

We have an ongoing project with SEO Experts India for creating unique websites for different cities within our state with localized content. The project had started before I came to the company, 1 year ago [in 2015], so I'm not sure what the start date was. SEO Experts India is also in charge of maintaining of our main website.

One of the most powerful statistics in terms of SEO has been the ability to specify actual client conversions and the return on investment they've brought. Besides direct referrals, the SEO and quality content on our website has been the main channel for new clients. None of our other online activities – in terms of directory listings and advertising – have such a direct return on investment.

One of our local websites showed up on page 10 of results before we started to focus on its SEO. Within a few months, it was already on page 2. I was impressed with the speed of its progress.

How did SEO Experts India perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Experts India has an excellent balance between development skills and clear communication. SEO Experts India has listened to our requests and kept a good grasp on design. There are different aspects and departments of our marketing work, which I've found to be superior in SEO Experts India's case.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Experts India?

SEO Experts India's communication skills stood out the most to me. It's stereotypical that technical people be less skilled in terms of communication, but SEO Experts India has both areas covered.

Are there any areas SEO Experts India could improve?

Nothing comes to mind. In time, SEO Experts India has gained a better awareness of what we're facing in our specific business and city as far as laws and regulations go, giving us better suggestions for the future.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Experts India?

The more a client can communicate exactly what they're looking for, the more SEO Experts India will be able to provide.

SEO Management for Corporate Photographer

"The service has been good for me and has improved my Internet presence."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Experts India provides SEO services to a corporate photographer with a global focus since the client travels extensively for engagements.

Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Owner, Corporate Photographer

SEO Experts India has improved keyword rankings and in turn qualified leads. The client has caught some spammy links but feels the value and return on investment are strong.

I am the owner of a corporate commercial photography firm based in Las Vegas, Nevada. We work all over the country and outside of it, occasionally. The company has no full-time employees at the moment, other than myself. Whenever I need help with my work, I regularly use several contractors on a 1099 arrangement. I also have a contractor in charge of my bookkeeping and invoicing. I've owned a commercial studio for about 20 years, but gave it up as the nature of the business changed and I no longer required it. I now do my marketing, post-production, billing and other work out of my home office. I do not entertain clients nor shoot photography at home, unless it's for small products. Almost all of the work is done outside, on location.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Experts India?

Until the Internet became the main vehicle for generating business, I was still using display ads in the Yellow Pages. I was also nurturing a network of clients who provided me with a lot of business. I still get the occasional client by referral but, for the most part, most of my business is generated through online searches for the services I provide. I have hired SEO Experts India to manage this.

SEO Experts India's name says it all. The work is strictly SEO and web presence management; the website was designed by me. Because I'm not a very technically-fluent person, I'm more interested in the results and potential than in the SEO process itself. We are utilizing a 5-keyword program offered by SEO Experts India, but I am discussing the possibility of increasing it.

How did you come to work with SEO Experts India?

I responded to an online solicitation I received from SEO Experts India. I have received other offers and have investigated other groups. I liked SEO Experts India's presentation, so we went back and forth with some communication. I had some questions about what they did and how they would proceed, but I decided to give it a go since the work would not require a long-term contractual obligation on my part.

How much have you invested with SEO Experts India?

The cost of SEO Experts India's services is around $2,500 per year. We pay a monthly fee.

We have been working with SEO Experts India for about 1 year. The collaboration is ongoing.

I can only measure my results by the number of inquiries we get. SEO Experts India's service results in our getting calls about our services from clients who find us online. I have very few local clients in Southern Nevada; most of them come from out-of-state for corporate events. Before they come here, if they need a photographer or video services—both of which we provide —they usually type in something like "Las Vegas photographer." SEO Experts India's job is to put me on the first page of results. I do not use paid ads but I am still often within the first page, which I attribute to the efforts that SEO Experts India is making.

How did SEO Experts India perform from a project management standpoint?

I receive regular progress reports from SEO Experts India around what they're doing specifically.

I've had a couple of issues with SEO Experts India. I’ve called into question some things about their service, to which the team responded politely and almost immediately. The explanations have been easy to understand, with the consideration that I am approaching SEO as a layman. SEO Experts India has always addressed my concerns and seems to be hands-on in the maintenance of my account.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Experts India?

I've never met SEO Experts India's team personally, but they've responded to my questions quickly and politely. The service has been good for me and has improved my Internet presence. When I started working with SEO Experts India, I was getting no inquiries whatsoever because I had no Internet presence at all. The only purpose my website was serving as a gallery of my work. If client A referred client B to my business, the website could help them determine if I could do the kind of work they were looking for.

Are there any areas SEO Experts India could improve?

SEO Experts India has always taken my comments seriously, and they've succeeded in optimizing my search engine performance. I cannot vouch for their level of ethical compliance with industry best practices though, because I don't know enough about this. I have a tech-savvy friend who used to work as a programmer but is now in the photography industry. I have had him perform some searches as if he was a potential client for a photographer in my area. He warned me that he found some junk links. I immediately forwarded that information to SEO Experts India. They responded quickly and started removing them. My friend warned me that too many black hat links will result in my being kicked off of Google's results, as it is the Internet equivalent of false or manipulated referrals.

In most cases, SEO Experts India has denied responsibility for placing black hat links. It’s as if the process is somehow inherent in the Internet's activity in general and beyond anyone's control. I'm not sure how much truth there is to that. Without even knowing it, I could be a step away from getting bumped down to page 5 by Google for the black hat link activity we've been talking about. I could and should be making some research about this since it could devastate my business, but I've got some bigger fires to put out.

Overall Score I have to deduct a point because of the presence of the black hat links. I don't know if SEO Experts India is to blame for them, but they didn't prevent them from appearing.
    It is difficult for me to know whether SEO Experts India has increased my SEO and online presence through completely legitimate methods. My traffic has increased, though.
    I've already recommended SEO Experts India to a couple of people.

SEO for Australian Accounting Firm

"I am very likely to recommend SEO Experts because they provide a fantastic service at a great price."

SEO Experts India improved SEO for an accounting firm to drive more business by increasing organic searches. The project also included an AdWord campaign.

Melbourne, Australia
Director, Australian Accounting Firm

SEO Experts India has a transparent approach to SEO work, and only promises what they can deliver. The team listens well to requirements and implements any changes necessary. The work was successful and there are no plans to end the engagement.

I work for a small accounting firm in Melbourne, Australia. I am the principal and director. I am responsible for running the company.

We needed better organic Google search results to drive more business.

The project included organic SEO [search engine optimization] work on my two websites and AdWords campaigns as well. The work is ongoing with no plans to terminate. I found SEO Experts from a newspaper article about their services. I decided to shortlist them, and we spoke by phone.

I liked their transparency and honest approach to SEO. They didn't cut corners or promise too much. They were also reasonably priced and very flexible. They were willing to listen to our requirements and change when we wanted.

We feel like we made the correct decision to hire SEO Experts. We have seen an improvement in Google search results. They covered the scope of work and deliverables in the budget. They were always responsive and responded to my questions rather quickly considering the time difference.

I really think their honest approach to SEO sets them apart from other SEO firms. They also are experts with organic SEO and made noticeable improvements. I am pretty happy with their services provided so far and have no major complaints. I am very likely to recommend SEO Experts because they provide a fantastic service at a great price.

SEO for SB Celebrations

"They make everything effortless on my part."

SEO Experts India improved organic SEO for a wedding services company. The main goal was to make the company more competitive in a popular wedding area.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Owner, SB Celebrations

The team has been able to get noticeable results for reasonable prices. SEO Experts India got the website on the first page of Google search results. The team is responsive and professional, making the SEO seem effortless. The project has been successful and will continue.

Please describe your company.

We’re a company that offers wedding services from officiating ceremonies to event planning.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with SEO Experts?

I was looking for someone that offered reasonable prices for a good service. I wanted presence online to compete with other companies in the local area.

It was all SEO [search engine optimization] work for organic results on Google mostly.

What was your process for selecting SEO Experts with which to work?

I found them through an online search. I researched quite a few companies and, ultimately, they were the ones I decided to go with. They were very reasonable.

[Less than] $10,000.

When will the project be completed?

The work is ongoing with no plans to stop. You must keep up with SEO work since the online landscape is constantly changing.

What were the results of the project?

The project is ongoing but, so far, the results have been very good. They have given me noticeable traction in Google search results. The Santa Barbara wedding marketing is extremely competitive. It is one of the top five wedding destinations in the U.S.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

They got me on the first page of Google within a month and a half.

They’re very professional, [and] they respond to every single question as soon as they get it. The account manager is constantly on it and very professional. He describes the services, so that I can understand them. They make everything effortless on my part. When I have a question, they respond to it in a way I understand. The cost is low for the services I am receiving.

No. They’re doing a stellar job all around. I’ve already recommended them to other people.

Digital Marketing for Spanish Hotel

"The guys working there are really pleasant and really helpful."

SEO Experts India provides SEO for a hotel in Spain. The goal is to gain top search rankings on all major search engines to increase revenue. The team occasionally works on content creation.

Spain
Owner, Hotel Chain

The team went out of their way to explain SEO issues and provide good customer service. They also were able to increase coverage areas for the site’s keywords. SEO Experts India achieved visible results within a few days of beginning, and have continued to increase the hotel's visibility.

Please describe your company.

We have 71 hotels in six countries. This location is a small inn in Spain that is family run.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I am one of the owners and manage the inn.

What was your goal for working with SEO Experts?

We wanted to drive traffic and get good results within a reasonable amount of time as well as gain top positions in Google, Bing, and Yahoo. We're trying to get bookings and traffic through our website to increase customers and revenue.

All of their work involves organic SEO [search engine optimization]. They give insight on what else to work on. They create the pages for us. They do content on the page itself. We have good discussions as well to recap their progress. Normally before, the companies we've used have done their stuff without trying to analyze if we're going the right way or if we should change any strategies or anything else.

What was your process for selecting SEO Experts with which to work?

They provided a really good proposal. They were really honest. They didn't say it was going to take a short time to achieve. The price was really reasonable as well.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

It's well below $10,000 a year.

What were the results of the project?

Their team took time to meet with us and went out of their way to tell us if we're moving in the right direction and if we're using the right keywords. Then, they offered more keywords for us that would bring more traffic or cover other areas that we're not covering at the moment. I would say of all the companies I love these guys. In four years, I've tried many companies from Spain, the U.K., and India. SEO Experts are really brilliant. I highly recommend them. I think they're really amazing.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don't have stats, but I am satisfied. The guys working there are really pleasant and really helpful. I had a lot of companies to choose from, but I chose them because they know what they're doing. I liked their customer approach. They are extremely helpful.

Is there anything unique about them that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

In the last four years, I've tried quite a few SEO companies, and I would say that these guys are probably the best ones we have so far. They've been really amazing giving brief explanations about the work and the time spent and everything else; within a day, which is really quick, they increased our traffic with our views and gave suggestions on what to do and what to improve. Normally, it takes quite a few days to get any information from anybody.

Other firms pay people to do what they need to do, but they're not doing anything behind the scenes. SEO Experts has a connection with us and they come up with new stuff for the site.

I can't think of anything to mention.