SEO Services USA

We offer best digital marketing services & served too many big brands such as Q-See, Metro MD, Dr. Risa Ravitz, Evolution Wear.

Glendale, CA
  • 540 N Central Ave
    Glendale, CA 91203

S-TEAM LA Image

S-TEAM LA

Our Team has designed the website and done SEO onpage optimization & branding.

Healthy1.ORG Image

Healthy1.ORG

We have developed this health article based website & doing seo continuously.

Luxe medical SPA Image

Luxe medical SPA

We have Designed the website & start promotion online.

DownTown Neurology | Dr. Risa Ravitz Image

DownTown Neurology | Dr. Risa Ravitz

We have done local SEO for Doctor Risa Ravitz

SEO & Web Design for IT Solutions Company

"They’re genuinely genius in terms of coding."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO American developed a website and provided digital marketing, including keyword research. They worked in PHP on WordPress and did screen design.

Alka Kumari
Co-Founder, Vermajee IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

They’ve hit all project goals so far and their deliverables have performed well in testing. SEO American is a communicative team and they consistently deliver on or ahead of schedule.

I’m a co-founder of a digital marketing and web development firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO American?

We needed content development and graphic design.

SEO American developed our website and they’ve helped us with digital marketing and keyword research. They worked based on our requirements, and also suggested some web services.

The site was built on WordPress, with custom PHP coding. They’ve delivered the three main screens of the site and they’re working on other pages. We can view site leads through a backend panel.

They’ve delivered the development part, and they’re working on digital marketing now.

I’ve seen 3–4 other people added to the emails, but I was mainly in contact with their project manager. We also talked to the owner during the initial scope discussions.

How did you come to work with SEO American?

We found 4–5 companies online, and sent RFPs to each of them. We chose SEO American after discussions with each candidate. We were attracted by how they discussed the whole development lifecycle.

SEO American initially quoted us around $10,000. They’ve delivered the first phase, and the cost so far has been $6,300.

We started working with them in April 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

The outcome was awesome and we were happy to work with them. We haven’t finished the work, but our goals have been fulfilled so far, and it compares very well to our previous website.

The site is working well, and I haven’t found a single glitch so far. There’s still testing going on, but our experiences so far have been good. Our visibility on Google has been improving.

How did SEO American perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager gave me a checkmark for our timeline, where I could tick the work that had been done. Based on that, I would say they met all the timelines they gave us. The overall experience so far, from UI/UX design to development, has been good. We communicated via email, Skype calls, and Trello.

Their developers had some language barriers, but they managed to deliver the project to our expectations. We were very satisfied.

My team and I are very happy. SEO American had much more reasonable prices than the other companies we looked at, and they delivered ahead of the deadline, within 25 days instead of 30.

I normally only talked to the project manager, but they also involved the developers in some calls. They’re genuinely genius in terms of coding. However, there was a bit of a barrier language-wise. They would write everything perfectly, but the issue was speaking.

I’ve had a good experience so far, and I’d definitely refer them to others. There can be a language barrier when working between two different locations, but our outcome has been awesome so far. They’re not just good, they’re the best. Any minor issues were compensated by the outcome.