We Deliver what you Imagine!!

SemiDot Infotech is working dedicatedly for large corporations and venture-backed startups to develop digital products for a global audience. We are one of the top Web (ROR, PHP, React.JS, Node.JS, Angular.JS) & App (iOS, Android, Hybrid-Ionic, RubyMotion) developers on Clutch. Our client base comes from various sectors including education, e-commerce, healthcare, real estate, media, gaming, and entertainment.

What makes us different:

• Effective Analytical and communicating skills.
  • An expert team having an average experience of 4+ years in various frameworks and technologies.
  • Dedicated Project Coordinators.
  • Suggesting optimal solution/process based on the scope of the project.

Area of expertise

• Custom Web Application Development
  • eCommerce Solutions
  • Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android & Hybrid)
  • ERP and CRM solutions

We are always happy to hear about your new ideas and projects. So feel free to call, email or drop in at one of our offices and we would love to discuss your project plan over a cup of coffee!!

Jaipur, India

Application platform

BI & big data focus

BI & big data solutions

Managed services

Fortune 500 Companies, Startups/Entrepreneurs, Various Small to Medium Scale Enterprises and Couple of Hollywood Biggest Movies and Videos Animation Houses.

Dry & Co

Dry & Co brings a unique global perspective to our collection of luxury goods.

Pro Image Software

Allows the current or potential Client Photographer to access the system and learn about the software.

NS Logistics

We are a global freight and forwarding solutions provider. We understand the real meaning of ‘customized services’.

Jitow

When Instant Messaging and Live Videos Collide

Social Care Training Hub

One of the most popular Online training provider in UK.

High End French Fashion Portal

High end French Fashion Portal.

Tenants Renting Guide

One stop tenants Renting guide for UK residents.

Spiritual Healing Service Provider in UK

We developed this website for an entrepreneur who wanted to provide spiritual healing services in UK.

UK College Website

One of the UK's most popular college.

Real Estate Application

Developed the real estate website for our client. Various API's and features have been implemented over it based on the requirements.

Auto Repair Company Website

Designed and Developed the Website from Scratch for our client. Also developed the rating & review system for the customers as well.

Learning College Website

Learning College Website.

Real Estate Website

A real estate website focused on providing personal user experience to home buyers.

Chemical Manufacturing

Developed a customized Website for the client. Where they can be able to present their business and information impressively and correctly.

Offshore Company Formation in Belize

We developed this website for a client who's primary business is registering offshore companies in Belize.

Water Treatment Company Website

An Informational website has been created for the client.

Ecommerce Solutions

We have created a common ecommerce platform for the people with common connections.Simple Ecommerce Application as asked by the client.

Logistic Services Website

Logistic Website is developed which fullfills and overcome the expectations of the client.

Teacher Learning System

We developed a Management System for our client. Educational Training is a network of trainers and instructors who help teachers, schools, and districts to meet their professional development goals.

Logistic Website

We developed the Customized website based on the requirements of the client.

High End eCommerce Store

We developed a High End ecommerce Website for our client. Got a very good response from the Users as well. We try to keep the UX simple and easy.

Versa Relocation Service Provider

Relocation Service Provider

An Offshore Account Management Website

We developed this website for a client who is in business of forming offshore companies for client from all around the world.

Aces Youth Project

We developed this website for a non-profit organization based in UK. The aim was to provide a welcoming platform for young students to raise their Aspirations and provide mentor to underachieving students. It was a pleasure to be associated for such a nice cause.

E-Commerce Website for Retail Wholesaler

"I got exactly what I wanted from them."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

SemiDot led development and design for a Ruby on Rails e-commerce website. They also handled SEO and marketing for the new site. They continue to provide creative suggestions, updates and support.

Ahmedabad, India
Co-Founder, Classy Collection

SemiDot is always ready to help solve issues. They’re a diversely talented team that provides creative feedback and suggestions in design, development, or marketing. They’re responsible and overall highly reliable in terms of deliverables being on time and within budget.

Classy Collections is a supply and wholesaler. The business covers all of India, and we import from both Thailand and India. I’m a co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

I came to SemiDot with an expectation of doing something innovative. We wanted a website developed where customers could purchase, place/change orders, chat/call, and view pictures.

Their business analyst, Harry, communicated with me. We had a discussion on the requirements on the website and worked together on the documentation. They made the website on Ruby on Rails. Along with the development, they offered other services such as SEO and marketing—the main features of any e-commerce website. We worked mainly with the developers, project manager, business analyst, designers, and SEO staff.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I decided on them after looking at online reviews and references from clients of theirs. I wanted to visit their office, but that was not possible on our end, as we’re in different cities. So I communicated with their business analyst and got to know the things that they can provide.

We approached a lot of companies because we wanted the best products for our business. SemiDot told me that they could provide the full package, including marketing, SEO, and design. That was a surprise from my side because our budget was not that much. SemiDot agreed to our budget, telling us that whatever we required, they were providing for that budget only. That was the main reason we chose SemiDot, and it was a good decision.

Around $20,000-$25,000.

We met and had discussions in August 2015. They launched my website and we continued to work together. If there are issues with the website or any updates that I don’t understand, I call or ask for support and they assist me. They also assist me in marketing ideas and design features

Consumers are happy with the site. The impact on my business was positive; I’m getting a good response from my friends and colleagues. SEO and marketing seemed beneficial for my business. They’re always ready to solve my issues whenever I find anything on my website. Overall, it’s good.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. I’ve never had an issue with project management. We used email and Slack for communication. I worked well with the project manager who kept me updated on the progress.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

The most impressive thing about them was the communication channel. It was superb from their end. My requirement was to have a site developed, and that was done properly by SemiDot. We had several discussions and there was a high level of involvement from them. They delivered everything I required on time, so they are very responsible.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

Improvement is always ongoing. From my point of view, I can’t say anything specifically for them to improve upon because I got exactly what I wanted from them. Working with them was a superb experience—nothing really bad or negative from their side.

Web Dev & Marketing for Vacation Rentals Startup

"They delivered everything I required."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech is designing and developing a website with capabilities similar to Airbnb.com. Key features include payment options and messaging functionality. They also provide SEO and other marketing services.

Rajasthan, India
Owner, Stayza Rentals

The site is not yet live, but preliminary stakeholder feedback has been positive. Although SEO Brand’s expertise is not in branding, their design and development skills are strong. They communicate efficiently and manage the project well.

I’m currently working on an idea that is similar to Airbnb. It’s a vacation rental business called Stayza Rentals. Hosts can rent their apartment, flat, or villa, and customers can communicate with them and book their houses on my website. The focus of my business is all over India.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

The main challenge was to develop a website similar to Airbnb. I wanted an agency that could work on the same structure with the capability to handle it easily.

I came to SemiDot with an idea, and their business analyst communicated with me. Together, we worked on the documentation part. Then they started working, and I got communications from their project manager. I also visited their office. Along with development, they offered SEO services and some marketing ideas, which was a good part for me. Right now, I’m planning for the second phase, but that will be later on. For now, their services have included some documentation, development, SEO, and marketing.

The technology they used for my website is PHP. I had one project manager, a designer, and a developer working on this project. One important feature allows users to communicate with hosts who have rentals available. The host can then approve or decline the booking. The platform also allows the user to pay for the booking directly.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I found them through a Google search. I communicated with them, and they shared some references from past work. I reached out to those references, and then visited SemiDot’s office. We established some trust, so I decided to go with them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

I’ve invested around $100,000 to $110,000.

We began working together in August of 2016, and our relationship is ongoing. The project is about 95% completed. I have launched the site, and it’s working, but we’re currently in the testing stage.

My friends and colleagues are all happy with the site. The design part was done well. We don’t have customers yet, so I don’t have feedback there, but testing has been done and it’s working well.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. We use email and Slack for communication. I worked well with the project manager, who updated me on the progress. I never faced any issue with project management; they did it well.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

The communication was good. My challenge was to have a site developed that was like Airbnb, and that was done properly by SemiDot. We had several discussions, and I appreciated the high level of communication. They delivered everything I required.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

I think they could improve their branding work. They SEO and marketing service they provided were good, but I am targeting a big brand, so I also need branding. They could improve a bit on that part.

Overall Score They worked hard and delivered on everything I requested.
    They were perfect. They shared milestones with me, and they were always on time.
    That was up to the mark. The cost was the same as the projected budget from the beginning.
    I’ve already done that.

iOS & Android Dev for Video Messaging App

"I can't really think of anything I would want SemiDot InfoTech to improve on."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech developed an iOS video messaging app using guidelines and screenshots of the MVP. Key features include time-limited videos and emoji reactions. Android development is ongoing.

Abraham Sillah
Founder, Jitow

Project management has been relatively easy, despite different locations. SemiDot has been understanding and flexible with the payment structure, and has not halted development once. Overall progress has been smooth.

I’m the founder and main employee of Jitow, which is based in South London. We are a video only instant messaging platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot InfoTech?

I designed an MVP [minimum viable product] of the app I wanted, and I included all my ideas about how it should function. I sent screenshots of the MVP to SemiDot InfoTech, and they developed the app based on my MVP.

We focus on videos with our app, which allows you to change your profile video. Each video lasts for 30 seconds and goes away after 24 hours. Another feature of our app is that it lets you react to videos by using any emoji, instead of using comments and only a handful of pre-selected reactions.

How did you come to work with SemiDot InfoTech?

I met SemiDot InfoTech online, and we spoke by email at first and then via phone call, which is when we decided to meet in London (they have an office in Manchester). We talked and discussed the app for more than an hour. I was happy after our chat, and I thought I could rely on SemiDot InfoTech. I don't have any other investments, so I have to work every month to fund my project. We agreed to a timeframe of four or five months. I hired SemiDot InfoTech because they cost me less than it would have cost to hire a developer team in London.

How much have you invested with SemiDot InfoTech?

I’ve invested $15,000 with SemiDot InfoTech.

We kicked off in October 2016. The iOS version of the app has been completed, but the Android version is still in the works.

We have gotten feedback from investors in London, family members, friends, and angel investors who are interested in what I'm trying to do with the app. Right now, we’re in the process of agreeing on how much we would give away in shares. We do have some interest from investors, but I haven't mentioned this to SemiDot yet because nothing has been approved. If it does go ahead, we should be able to pay off whatever we owe them and have the project go faster.

How did SemiDot InfoTech perform from a project management standpoint?

I know they had a manager, a project manager, and the other roles that every development company has. I think they said that more than 14 of their developers are based in India, but I believe they had a few in Manchester and Australia as well. I speak to one of the project managers on LinkedIn most of the time. He seems all right. I also speak to most of the developers via a group chat on Skype. We communicate almost every day regarding features, functionalities, and UI designs. They seem OK. I fund the project in stages, and when I’m happy with a stage, I transfer the funds for it.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot InfoTech?

One big thing has impressed me about SemiDot InfoTech. I have been a bit late on my payments here and there. I think I was late on a payment in November, and I explained to SemiDot InfoTech what was going on, and I said that I would double their payment in February to pay for the work from both months. To my surprise, they went forward with it, and they continued to do the work. Normally, if you don't make a payment, a company will stop working until they’re paid. SemiDot InfoTech was calm, and they understood where I was coming from. SemiDot InfoTech was lenient with me. I’m just in college, and I'm working two jobs to make sure I can pay these guys at the end of each month.

Are there any areas SemiDot InfoTech could improve?

At this stage, I can't really think of anything I would want SemiDot InfoTech to improve on. Everything seems fine so far.

I actually referred SemiDot InfoTech to a friend today who’s working on a new project.

eLearning Module Development for Consultancy

"They're very amenable and easy to work with, which is the reason for sticking with SemiDot Infotech for so long."

Oct 2015 - March 2016

SemiDot Infotech was engaged by a consultancy in the UK to help a tenant’s rights client create eLearning modules to help tenants understand regulations.

Director and CEO

SemiDot Infotech is praised for their attention to detail and speed of delivery, plus client attention. Semidot Infotech is recommended for complex development tasks.

We are a consultancy offering design and development for eLearning and management systems, as well as website development. I am the owner and director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

They developed a web application and eLearning content for tenants in the UK so they can get information about renting and tenancy through interactive videos.

The client had a successful website for informing renters on the pitfalls of renting and tenancy agreements in the UK, and wanted to develop an eLearning course and content to ultimately lure financial sponsorship.

The project was a combination of developing a management system using a WordPress plug-in called LearnDash, and creating 6 eLearning packages associated with that system. SemiDot Infotech developed the WordPress website and the learning management system, based on my storyboards.

The project also included the implementation of the Tin Can API, the tracking component Grassblade, SCORM compliancy, and integration.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I initially got in contact with SemiDot Infotech through Upwork. We liked the work that they did for us initially, and started using SemiDot Infotech on a regular basis.

It was over $10,000.

I've used SemiDot Infotech for at least a year and a half, on several projects ranging from website design, learning management systems, Oracle development, and so on. Our latest project was started in mid-2015, and finished in March 2016.

Our client intended to offer the software to landlords and student tenants. They wanted to setup a management system and eLearning content through a sponsorship deal. The aim was to create courses for training landlords on the legal processes of renting. To my knowledge, the client obtained the sponsorships through the demos and full-blown content created by SemiDot Infotech. The client was successful and gained revenue in the end.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

We have regular Skype sessions with SemiDot Infotech's team. They're very amenable and easy to work with, which is the reason for sticking with SemiDot Infotech for so long. They're gone the extra yard, and worked over weekends when a job needed to be completed quickly.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

SemiDot Infotech always offered top-quality outputs. If the client was buying a car from them, SemiDot Infotech would be selling a Ferrari.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

SemiDot Infotech only has 1-2 senior developers. Having more of them would allow SemiDot Infotech to tackle some of the bigger jobs on a regular basis. Having the right workforce for achieving a job is important. This is less of a complaint, but rather advice on how SemiDot Infotech could advance and take on more diverse work.

Overall Score Excellent,responsive, and good attention to detail.
    SemiDot Infotech maintained a high level of contact and worked overtime when required.
    Very good value for money.
    They are professional and responsive to requests.
    Yes, I have used SemiDot for more than one client.

Web App Development for Animation Company

"Their [Semidot Infotech's] design team was marvelous. They never required any amendments at all."

Jan. - June 2016

Semidot Infotech developed a web application that allows the client to upload, edit, and share videos with their customers.

Jacob Black
Manager, Animations Company

The client believes the quality of work and design of the interface are excellent. Semidot Infotech excels in the areas of project management and understanding the client's needs. They have been recommended to others.

I'm the business development manager for an animations company in Los Angeles. We have 25 employees. I have been in the company for four and a half years. We deal with animation and special effects on movies and videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semidot Infotech?

Our main challenge is sharing the special effects changes we've implemented with our clients. We wanted a solution that lets us upload the videos with special effects. Afterward, it should allow clients to comment on the screen. Semidot Infotech helped us with this solution and provided some added options.

Semidot Infotech developed a web application for us. It was a solution for uploading the videos and sharing them with our clients. It had options for uploading videos, editing them, and sharing comments. If there are any renewal lists available, we can also provide that to our clients. We serve clients and their companies who can be enrolled in our system. They can have access to one project or multiple projects that we are working on for them. Clients also get regular updates. When we update a video, they get a notification. They know that a new video has been uploaded and that they can have a look at it. If it's OK with them, if they are satisfied with the video, they can comment on it. If there are any revisions required, they can point it out. We can get snapshots on the same screen and say this is something that we need. This is actually the core of the system that we got from Semidot Infotech. You won't find it on Google. It's something on our web server, and it requires a user to log in and log out.

How did you come to work with Semidot Infotech?

We created a job on Elance [now Upwork] and Semidot Infotech bid on our project.

How much have you invested with Semidot Infotech?

We've invested around $68,000 in our project with Semidot Infotech.

The work began in January [2016], and they delivered in the last week of June [2016].

The designs were perfect. The interface is very easy to navigate. The quality was excellent. None of our clients has said the interface is not understandable to them. It's easy to log on with the information that they have provided. The product Semidot Infotech provided was the product we wanted. It has been a good experience working with Semidot Infotech.

How did Semidot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

My point of contact was Sid [Rohan Singh, director at Semidot Infotech]. He was spot on. During the first three days, we told him our requirements and the content that we wanted on the website. On the fourth day, he had a full features list ready that was spot on. Everything we required was on that list. Every time we wanted changes, he was very understanding. I would say that project management was the best thing. Their delivery was also very good. Understanding what we required was the main thing and Sid did well.

What did you find most impressive about Semidot Infotech?

Their design team was marvelous. They never required any amendments at all. We liked the very first thing they produced.

Are there any areas Semidot Infotech could improve?

I don't think so. It was delivered on time and below budget.

Overall Score A 5 – no doubt about it.
    The expected delivery was in July [2016], and they delivered it earlier.
    Our original budget was around $75,000, and they worked within the budget. We saved around $7,000.
    It’s perfect.
    I have already recommended Semidot Infotech.

App and Web Development for Gaming Startup

"SemiDot Infotech is a safe bet for any client looking to get involved in a project."

Jan. 2016 - July 2016

SemiDot Infotech developed a mobile soccer game app on both Android and iOS for young children. The team also built a web version of the game.

San Francisco Bay Area
CEO, Gaming Startup

The final game corresponded well to the app’s initial specifications and was successful. SemiDot Infotech designated a business manager who gave updates every 24 hours and acted as a point of contact. The team was extremely communicative and professional.

We are a small group of IT professionals working on a mobile app. I am the owner and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We had an idea for a simple mobile soccer game, which could be played by 7-year-old kids.

SemiDot Infotech developed our app for the Android and iOS platforms. They also built a small web portal for that app.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

One of my colleagues had done business with SemiDot Infotech, and recommended them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

The total cost of SemiDot Infotech's development services has been around $40,000.

Our project with SemiDot Infotech was started in January 2016. We finished the work in July, and have taken over the support and maintenance for the app.

Everything was taken care of by SemiDot Infotech in a professional manner. I am happy overall. Our app has been live in the stores for less than a month, so I cannot comment on its popularity. Based on our initial idea and what we were trying to achieve, our work with SemiDot Infotech was successful.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was good in this regard. SemiDot Infotech assigned us a dedicated business manager who gave us status updates every 24 hours. SemiDot Infotech is a safe bet for any client looking to get involved in a project.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

We appreciated the level of communication provided by SemiDot Infotech.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

SemiDot Infotech completed the project a couple of weeks ahead of the deadline.
    Cost was one of the main reasons for choosing SemiDot Infotech.
    The quality provided by SemiDot Infotech was top notch.

Web Development for Fund Management Agency

"There were no issues with the work delivered by Semidot Infotech."

SemiDot developed a website for an online fund management agency. The team subsequently worked in a maintenance capacity for 6 months.

United Arab Emirates
Founder and CEO, Fund Management Agency

The team included a specific project manager, who was the point of contact and channel for feedback. The website was completed in a timely and accurate manner, and the 6 months of support has been helpful for questions and updates. SemiDot's work has resulted in visible business growth.

We are an online fund management agency working with private investors. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semidot Infotech?

Given our activity, I needed to ensure that there would be no downtimes in out platform.

Semidot Infotech developed our website. I was offered a maintenance period of 6 months, which covered any bug fixes.

Semidot Infotech appointed a business development manager for my website. We communicate over the phone and through Skype. He took care of any issues for us.

How did you come to work with Semidot Infotech?

Semidot Infotech was recommended by a friend who had used them for an e-commerce website project.

How much have you invested with Semidot Infotech?

The total cost of the project with Semidot Infotech was $200,000.

We started working with Semidot Infotech at the end of 2014. My website has been completed. I will definitely contact Semidot Infotech for any updates.

There were no issues with the work delivered by Semidot Infotech. My business has expanded as a result.

How did Semidot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Semidot Infotech delivered the work with no delays.

What did you find most impressive about Semidot Infotech?

Semidot Infotech is a professional company. I appreciated having a dedicated resource for my project, which allowed me to know its level of progress.

Are there any areas Semidot Infotech could improve?

No. The project was completed on time with no issues.

Overall Score Everything was perfect.

Outsourced App Development for Digital Agency

"SemiDot Infotech worked professionally, stuck to the budget, and delivered ahead of time in many cases."

SemiDot Infotech’s team provided outsourced work for a business software service in developing both iOS and Android apps. The final app was for a 40+ aged group and had to be easy to navigate.

Sydney, Australia
Owner, Digital Agency

The team was professional and always one step ahead in the project. SemiDot Infotech was knowledgeable enough to make suggestions and improvements on functionality. The team was communicative to make up for the time and space difference.

We are a small company providing software services to local enterprises. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

I sometimes outsource parts of my projects to other companies.

SemiDot Infotech developed an iOS and Android application for a client. I provided the guidelines for the functionalities of the app. SemiDot Infotech worked with me well and provided a lot of foolproof input on how the applications could be made more functional for my client.

I gave SemiDot Infotech basic information about who the users of the apps would be. It was meant to be used internally by a multicultural company where the average age is 47. SemiDot Infotech had to deliver an app which would be easy-to-use and to navigate. The text, for example, needed to be bigger than normal and not use harsh colors, in order to eliminate any reading problems.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I attended a technology convention in Melbourne, and also spoke to a friend who was in touch with SemiDot Infotech and recommended them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

The total cost of our development with SemiDot Infotech was around $26,000 [35,000 AUD].

I started working with SemiDot Infotech in May 2015. I recently contacted SemiDot Infotech for a quotation on a new project, but we're not working on anything at the moment.

I was very happy with the services provided to me. SemiDot Infotech was professional throughout the project, and always one step ahead, giving me directions on how the product that I was working on could be improved.

My client only gave me brief specifications, but SemiDot Infotech worked hard on improving the functionality of the apps. The customer was satisfied beyond all expectations.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

SemiDot Infotech worked professionally, stuck to the budget, and delivered ahead of time in many cases. I used Microsoft Project for our collaboration.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

I was impressed with SemiDot Infotech's professional approach to our relationship. It didn't seem that I was working with a company located at the other end of the world. SemiDot Infotech's team was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

I only have a limited understanding of iOS and Android applications, but I have gotten the impression that SemiDot Infotech is quite knowledgeable in this area. I haven't given them much work outside of it, but SemiDot Infotech stood out as far as mobile development goes.

Overall Score Even the best company in the world can improve, so I can't give SemiDot Infotech a perfect rating.
    They have very competitive prices.
    I've recommended SemiDot Infotech to friends working on small, governmental projects, and would do so again to anyone in need for professional IT services.

e-Commerce Development for Online Artisan Platform

"SemiDot Infotech understood our business and the fact that our main target was youth."

Jan. 2015 - Nov. 2015

SemiDot Infotech developed an e-commerce website showcasing traditional products. The team used PHP for development and now performs SEO.

New York City Metro Area
Co-founder, Online Artisan Platform

The final website runs smoothly and has increased client acquisition. SemiDot Infotech delivered on time and budget, giving regular updates on the project. They were quick to solve any issues that came up, although scheduling meetings was difficult at times.

We have developed a platform for showcasing products made using traditional techniques. They are typically craft-based, contemporary, and affordable fashion accessories.

I am one of the owners of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We wanted to expand our online presence and reach new channels. We have a young company, so the biggest challenge was to achieve a unique and modern look.

SemiDot Infotech has developed our e-commerce website using PHP as a back-end. SEO [Search engine optimization] work for our site has been recently started, after the development was completed.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

My co-owner lives in France, where she worked on another project using SemiDot Infotech. We approached them, received a quote, and started the work. We considered other candidates but, since this was our first business venture, we wanted to ensure that the process would go smoothly.

The total cost of our project was around $68,000.

We started working with SemiDot Infotech in January 2015. Our website was completed in November of that year. We are still working with SemiDot Infotech for the second phase of development.

We have enjoyed working with SemiDot Infotech. Our website runs smoothly, and we've acquired a number of customers through it.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Budget will always fluctuate in this kind of project, but SemiDot Infotech delivered on time. We receive regular updates from SemiDot Infotech's management team. We talk to them every week and any problem can be solved in one to two hours.

What distinguishes SemiDot Infotech from other providers?

We had worked with another contractor in the past and were not very pleased with the results. SemiDot Infotech understood our business and the fact that our main target was youth.

Is there anything SemiDot Infotech could have improved or done differently?

SemiDot Infotech is based in London, so scheduling meetings can be tricky. I also think that they should market themselves more. Not many people know about SemiDot Infotech.

SemiDot Infotech always delivered on time, but scheduling meetings was difficult.
    SemiDot Infotech has a young team, so I'd definitely recommend them to my friends.

CMS Development for Social Training Platform

"You can trust them to get the job done on time and at the right price."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech developed a landing management system for a social care training provider. The team continues to provide development and updates in this ongoing relationship.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Neil Degg
Founder at The Social Care Training Hub

The team is experienced with various platforms, allowing them to tailor development to the project’s specific needs. SemiDot Infotech is great at project prioritization and hitting deadlines in a cost-effective and communicative manner. The team excels at understanding the project needs quickly.

We're a training provider in the United Kingdom. We deliver face-to-face online training as related to social care.

I'm one of the owners.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We needed some assistance in putting together a landing management system that was compatible with our style of working. There are many people who can develop. Finding someone who is cost-effective and can communicate with you effectively to deliver the results you want the first time is not always easy. With SemiDot, we find that communication is very good, and they usually understand what we're looking for in their first attempt.

They're obviously experienced with various platforms. Their capabilities enable them to bespoke various functions and create different designs that are tailored to a client's specific needs. We gave them our product details, and the functionality that we were looking for, and we started with a foundation that did the basics of what we wanted. During the past two years, that foundation has evolved, and additional functions and features have been added on an ongoing basis. That's the good thing with SemiDot – their capabilities allow them to go from something basic to something intricate.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

We just found them. I can't remember where we found them, but we came across them on the Internet. We had a few conversations. We showed them our portfolios, and then we just decided. Like most developers, you've got to utilize them to gauge whether they can deliver what they say they can.

We spent probably in the range of £60,000 [about $78,000] so far. We're still in an ongoing relationship, so we'll probably spend up to £60,000 every year for the next five years.

We started working with them a year and a half ago [beginning of 2015]. The project is ongoing because we're quite a new company ourselves, so we base all of our advancements and features on our clients. The relationship is always going to be an ongoing process because we'll have to improve our design and system constantly. Also, because we're an expanding company, adding additional features and courses to the site will require additional development.

From my point of view, their work is very good. On the occasion when there's a slight miscommunication, they're very quick to communicate and adjust their work. Many developers will charge you to do more work if it isn't communicated properly and the work isn't exactly how it should be. Some companies would try to charge you again, whereas SemiDot will finish the job correctly and charge you the original price. In relation to my customers' feedback, obviously my system works the way I've asked it to be designed. My customers are happy because it does what I've asked it to do.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

There are hundreds of bits of information that need to be implemented and adjusted within my system. Tasks are ranked in order of priority, and they are added in a methodical way. SemiDot prioritizes things that are urgent, and then we find an agreed upon date for not so urgent tasks. No matter the task, they always deliver within schedule.

On the occasion where things aren't delivered on time, communication is quite good in relation to finding a new date of when it will be delivered.

What distinguishes SemiDot Infotech from other providers?

I just think they get the job done. They're cost-effective, they're honest, nice, and friendly. You feel you can trust SemiDot, which is a big part of development. You can trust them to get the job done on time and at the right price. The work they do for you is your work. You don't feel as if they're going to utilize what they've done for you for someone else. I have confidence in them. For me, it is equally important to be good developers and to have good prices.

Is there anything SemiDot Infotech could have improved or done differently?

I think the only area of improvement is now that we're growing as a company, we need to see them grow as a company. If they can grow their business at the same scale our business is growing, then we can continue a good relationship. We can keep to various timescales and increase our demand.

They’ve always excelled and stuck to any agreements.
    They’re very competitive.
    My experience has always been 100 percent excellent to date.
    I would recommend them because I am confident that they wouldn’t make me look bad. I think they would deliver to anyone I recommend them to.