We Deliver what you Imagine!!

SemiDot Infotech is working dedicatedly for large corporations and venture-backed startups to develop digital products for a global audience. We are one of the top Web (ROR, PHP, React.JS, Node.JS, Angular.JS) & App (iOS, Android, Hybrid-Ionic, RubyMotion) developers on Clutch. Our client base comes from various sectors including education, e-commerce, healthcare, real estate, media, gaming, and entertainment.

What makes us different:

• Effective Analytical and communicating skills.
  • An expert team having an average experience of 4+ years in various frameworks and technologies.
  • Dedicated Project Coordinators.
  • Suggesting optimal solution/process based on the scope of the project.

Area of expertise

• Custom Web Application Development
  • eCommerce Solutions
  • Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android & Hybrid)
  • ERP and CRM solutions

We are always happy to hear about your new ideas and projects. So feel free to call, email or drop in at one of our offices and we would love to discuss your project plan over a cup of coffee!!

Boulder, CO

Application platform
BI & big data focus
BI & big data solutions
Managed services

Fortune 500 Companies, Startups/Entrepreneurs, Various Small to Medium Scale Enterprises and Couple of Hollywood Biggest Movies and Videos Animation Houses.

Dry & Co

Dry & Co brings a unique global perspective to our collection of luxury goods.

Pro Image Software

Allows the current or potential Client Photographer to access the system and learn about the software.

NS Logistics

We are a global freight and forwarding solutions provider. We understand the real meaning of ‘customized services’.

Jitow

When Instant Messaging and Live Videos Collide

Social Care Training Hub

One of the most popular Online training provider in UK.

High End French Fashion Portal

High end French Fashion Portal.

Tenants Renting Guide

One stop tenants Renting guide for UK residents.

Spiritual Healing Service Provider in UK

We developed this website for an entrepreneur who wanted to provide spiritual healing services in UK.

UK College Website

One of the UK's most popular college.

Real Estate Application

Developed the real estate website for our client. Various API's and features have been implemented over it based on the requirements.

Auto Repair Company Website

Designed and Developed the Website from Scratch for our client. Also developed the rating & review system for the customers as well.

Learning College Website

Learning College Website.

Real Estate Website

A real estate website focused on providing personal user experience to home buyers.

Chemical Manufacturing

Developed a customized Website for the client. Where they can be able to present their business and information impressively and correctly.

Offshore Company Formation in Belize

We developed this website for a client who's primary business is registering offshore companies in Belize.

Water Treatment Company Website

An Informational website has been created for the client.

Ecommerce Solutions

We have created a common ecommerce platform for the people with common connections.Simple Ecommerce Application as asked by the client.

Logistic Services Website

Logistic Website is developed which fullfills and overcome the expectations of the client.

Teacher Learning System

We developed a Management System for our client. Educational Training is a network of trainers and instructors who help teachers, schools, and districts to meet their professional development goals.

Logistic Website

We developed the Customized website based on the requirements of the client.

High End eCommerce Store

We developed a High End ecommerce Website for our client. Got a very good response from the Users as well. We try to keep the UX simple and easy.

Versa Relocation Service Provider

Relocation Service Provider

An Offshore Account Management Website

We developed this website for a client who is in business of forming offshore companies for client from all around the world.

Aces Youth Project

We developed this website for a non-profit organization based in UK. The aim was to provide a welcoming platform for young students to raise their Aspirations and provide mentor to underachieving students. It was a pleasure to be associated for such a nice cause.

Web Development for Electrical Distributor

"They were proactive and quick."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech redeveloped and redesigned a promotional website for an electrical distribution company. They also worked on an internal site for employees using HTML.

Marketing Coordinator, Electrical Distributor

The site is not live yet, but SemiDot has completed the development work. The new design is exactly what the client wanted to see. SemiDot's responsiveness and ability to adapt to any issue that arises is second to none. The relationship is still ongoing.

We are an electrical distributor in Chicago. I am the marketing coordinator.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We have a very outdated promotional and informational website. We wanted to revamp the entire thing. Once we found them, things went smoothly. They were able to give us the look we want to see on our website.

The person that was in my position previously had already created a file in MUSE and we wanted to use that as a basis for the new site. SemiDot was able to replicate the MUSE file into HTML 5 or whatever format they were using. They were able to tweak it and make it so it worked.

We were also doing an internet site along with our normal corporate site which we didn’t have before. The corporate site was the easy piece and they were able to develop that pretty quickly. Then they moved onto the employee site which took longer.

I initially talked to someone in Colorado, and that was the person we talked to to come up with a plan. They sent me to a man named Harry who was a developer.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I did an online search and found a site that had a bunch of web developers. I contacted a few, got some quotes, and we chose the one we wanted to go with. SemiDot’s response time was very good, and they were not overly persistent, but they kept following up. Some of the other companies did not.

We spent $11,000 on the project.

We started the project in August 2017. The site is complete. We are waiting on our end to get some of the hosting stuff to send to them, and then it will up and running by next week. The marketing will be handled by me.

There’s only been a couple of tweaks we had to ask them to make. We had a general idea of how we wanted the site to look based on some of our competitors. We were able to mimic their style along with adding our own style. SemiDot did a great job doing that piece. After the mockups and demo site, we’ve only had to ask for minor things like color, etc. They’re very responsive and get things changed right away.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They were proactive and quick. They have not missed an expected deadline at all. We have an ending contract with our current web developers at the end of September. We want to have our new site up on October 1 so there’s not any gap.

They’re very good about keeping me in the loop. I would have reminders for me to follow up with them, but most times, they follow up with me before I got to that reminder.

I know we had a general style that we wanted to mimic. They did a great job of doing that initially, but there are a couple of things I wish I would’ve done differently. Our logo wasn’t really standing out very well. There were things like that that were a little lacking. Initially, there was also some miscommunication about what we wanted done. That took longer than it needed to, but it worked out.

Frontend Dev for Photography Hosting Platform

"SemiDot’s proposal showed they took the time to explore our needs."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech rewrote the site’s frontend interface and shifted the platform to HTML5, creating a compatible layout for multiple devices and modifying the legacy code. They’ll also support upcoming phases.

Boulder, Colorado
Benjamin Buren
Co-Owner, ProImage Software

The updated website includes some of the latest design trends in impressive visual clarity, attracting better user feedback compared to the older version. SemiDot Infotech’s flexible scheduling, pleasant demeanor, and willingness to make changes continue to drive results.

I’m the co-owner of ProImage Software, a hosting platform that lets wedding and portrait photographers put their images online. Their clients can view the images and purchase digital files or prints.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We needed to rewrite the frontend interface and change it from Flash to HTML5. We also saw a shift in recent years and almost had to let the whole project go because more and more brides and young people are using iPhones and iPads to view their photos. The day I realized something needed to change was when a bride who I had taken photos for called me and was trying to look at her images. She only had an iPad and didn’t have access to a computer. We didn’t have any capabilities in-house to let her view the photos on a handheld device.

In our quote request, we also asked SemiDot to make some modifications to our legacy code and update some elements. The code base is massive and robust, and the original developer didn’t want to continue to work on it.

My partner and I ran the site for a few years ourselves and but couldn’t make the changes that we wanted. We needed a way to allow a photographer to log in through Facebook or track how many times and when somebody logged in to view their images. That was all successful but not as successful as the HTML.

Once SemiDot understood what we wanted with the HTML, everything went well. We had a minor communication barrier with the backend as well as dealing with the legacy code. It’s challenging to dig into someone else’s code that may or may not be documented well and figure out what needs to be changed. I wish they had insisted on more handholding and documenting of what we wanted up front. Sometimes, they understood our wishes right away, but at other times they claimed they understood but actually didn’t. I have been told this is normal for any type of programmer, but it was exacerbated by their limited English skills.

Harish [Manager of Business Development, SemiDot Infotech] was our point person and contact with the greatest knowledge of the English language. Rohan [Director, SemiDot Infotech] has a fair amount of technical skills and acted as the lead project manager. We also interacted with one of the programmers, but he didn’t always have a good grasp of English, so Harish often translated for us.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

We found them through a local contact who connects American companies with Indian programmers. He acts as an intermediary and stays involved in the process throughout the project. I found this contact through an ex-girlfriend of mine that started working for him.

We did some research on SemiDot and a few other companies. We liked their quick and direct response. Before they gave us a quote, they took enough time to understand some of our issues. We got quotes back from firms that hadn’t even researched our project. SemiDot’s proposal showed they took the time to explore our needs, which gave us confidence in their abilities.

We initially met with our local contact, who passed our proposal to SemiDot. Having someone to funnel stuff through who speaks my language was really helpful. I don’t know if I would have hired SemiDot without that contact.

We’ve spent just under $60,000. We added a few things to the project that they’ll complete later.

We started working with them in February 2017, and phase one was completed a week or two ago. We will be doing more work with them, for sure.

People are really enjoying the new site. SemiDot included some fun, interesting things that I wouldn’t have asked for. When you’re looking at images on the screen and hit the shopping cart button, the image shrinks towards the upper right-hand side, which makes it visually clear that you just ordered something.

They’re good at looking at the latest trends in design and implementing them on the site. We’ve included a login and share feature for Facebook and Twitter. That went really smoothly. They took the lead on some things that I didn’t know we needed. If they posted something that was a little off in our language, I would just send them a message, and they’d make a change right away.

Feedback has been really positive. I’ve talked to 6–8 people who really like the site and say it works well, and a few of those used the old system and think this version is better.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

The time zone was a bit of an issue. They were 12.5 hours different from us, so we had some early and late meetings. They were definitely willing to work outside of normal hours. We had some 9:00 a.m. meetings here that were at 9:30 p.m. there.

They could improve their project management by using a specific tool. They said they’re willing to do that. This project didn’t initially appear large enough to require that. But, as time went on, we realized that because of the complexity it would’ve been nice to have an outline. On the HTML side, the management flowed much more smoothly.

They have a certain levity and lightness about them. That made me feel okay about criticizing an aspect of their code. Sometimes coders get upset when you ask for changes, but with SemiDot, I could just tell them I didn’t like something, and they’d ask what I wanted. They made the interaction and tuning process more enjoyable than experiences I’ve had in the past.

They should ask for more clarity about what they need to do and what I want. That would come more easily if they had an organized project management approach. I have to say if they’d come at me with a whole week’s worth of needs to manage and schedule, I might have been turned off. I know they have larger clients than our company. I think they just didn’t understand the scope of our project, so they didn’t feel the need to put in that extra time in the beginning. Doing that would’ve saved us a fair amount of time.

Web Dev for Boutique Marketing Company

"They’re doing what I asked them to do exactly on time…. They are giving me what I want."

May 2017 - Ongoing

SemiDot fixed a broken interactive online quiz for a boutique marketing agency, migrated the site to a different payment strategy, modernized the UI and UX, and cleaned up the backend of the Ruby-coded site.

Boulder, Colorado
Michael Potts
Founder, MyEzog.com

While most agencies say they can deliver anything you want, Semidot asks what you want, researches the issue, and comes back with ideas on how they think is the best way to move forward. All set deadlines were met, the team is responsive, and the project is on budget.

I run an organization called Network Engagement. We’re a boutique marketing company. One of the products is an online thinking style assessment quiz that allows us to interact with people and help them understand their thinking style so we can then give them feedback on how they best move forward with their businesses or how to reach out in different marketplaces. The website is www.myezog.com. It’s a Ruby coded site we built and launched a few years ago.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?
Recently our product broke and SemiDot helped us put it back together, get it working again, and migrate to a different payment strategy, and we’re working hard to refresh the website and tidy up some of the backend.

SemiDot Infotech are giving me some UX ideation cues for modernizing the site we put together 5 or 6 years ago, which looks old now. They’ve streamlined the payment notification process. It’s more reliable and works better than it did a couple of months ago even before it broke. I have one main contact, Harry [SemiDot Infotech]. There is a developer doing the backend Ruby work who joined a couple of calls and was able to clarify what the steps were. I’m lazy to that extent, but as long as I’ve got 1 person that picks up the phone and answers emails, I don’t need to be more involved in their organization. Just a key person on the interface who’s articulate, responsive, and can communicate what I’m trying to do effectively, and then bring in other members of his team is all I need. If it gets technical, it’s the right outcome for me, and that’s what they deliver. They fixed the problem and bugs that initiated the engagement. We’re going for a fresher image and a sharper UI and UX, and we want to make it more engaging and easier to take the test and there’s a revenue end to the product, and that’s also what we’re going to try to bring to the forefront. We have 100 people who take the test, and only 1 buys the report. We’d like to have 1,000 people take the test and 500 people buy the report so we’re working on both sides of that. We’re hoping to launch the refreshed website in about 30 days, and then there’s a backend cleanup that needs to happen on some of the reporting scripts.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?
Part of the collaboration on myezog is with a colleague of mine out in Boulder, Colorado, Brian Tsuchiya. He works with quite a few different platforms, helping SemiDot engage in North American businesses, and they come up with some Ruby capabilities. I told him I was looking for a flexible Ruby team to fix our broken project, and he recommended SemiDot. I was looking for someone who was a referral and who has good communication skills.

We agreed to a $10,000 budget to complete the 3 phases of work, which was to fix the problems, build a new website, and update the backend. It’s on track at the moment.

We started working with them May 2017 and have been working together since.

I presented them a stack with which they were originally unfamiliar, but they bolted the pieces on progressively. I’m sure they spent a few hours behind the scenes fixing it, and it worked. It’s on an Amazon web server, and EC2 [Elastic Cloud] is the host. They had some challenges getting all the protocols revised, but that’s their problem. It wasn’t code they wrote, nor was it hosted on their system. It wasn’t set up how they would probably do it but the customer doesn’t care. The customer just wants it fixed. They took that on board, and they fixed it.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?
We’re on track. This is a progressive project so it’s not something I’m trying to knock out in a week. I get a weekly update on progress. I want to go away and think about something and come back with a way of doing it better. We communicate at that level. They are giving me what I want.

What distinguishes SemiDot Infotech from other providers?
It’s clear that they care, and they make suggestions to try and do things better. While other people ask what you want and say they can do whatever you want, they ask what you want, then look into it and come back with what they think is the best way of doing it. I appreciate that.

Is there anything SemiDot Infotech could have improved or done differently?
If we could get documented strategy, that would help. They are exactly as I would expect. It’s not that there’s a letdown, but it’s like with any project documentation. I’m sure if I looked into the code, there are things I’d see. I don’t look so I don’t know.

Overall Score We’re clean.
    We’ve met every goal we’ve set.
    We’re good on that too.
    They’re doing what I asked them to do exactly on time.

Platform Dev for Childcare Education Care Company

"[T]hey understand and implement our instructions effectively."

2015 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech built a customizable LMS to support digital child-protective training courses, executing detailed capability plans for the web-based platform. They now make enhancements and migrate content.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Director, Children's Care Company

The new system currently supports 50,000 registered learners, earning 98% positive feedback due to its user-friendly layout and agile performance. SemiDot Infotech’s responsive communication, around-the-clock availability, and competitive price point continue to drive results.

I’m the director of a nationwide U.K. company that provides face-to-face and online training to children’s homes, fostering agencies, and local authorities that look after vulnerable children.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

When we first started the business, we offered face-to-face training. We quickly realized the need for online training. For example, a client would hire us to deliver a child protection course for 20 people, but only 12 people would come. The people that didn’t come still needed training, which prompted us to decide to build our own courses.

We had been using an off-the-shelf learning management system that made us pay for every user we added. We knew that as we grew, the system wouldn’t be able to do what we wanted. We came across SemiDot, and they understood our needs for a learning management system and were able to meet our requirements.

We came up with the ideas of what the system should look like, but SemiDot’s involvement has been extensive. They were able to execute our plans for the capabilities and technical aspects. We didn’t give them too much autonomy because we knew what we needed.

Our platform has client and learner logins. Our clients can add people to the system who need to be trained, and then they allocate different types of courses to those learners. We offer 150 online courses that all our clients can utilize. Learners can log in with their password and start going through the online courses that have been allocated to them.

SemiDot used various platforms to enhance our capabilities, and they continue to make enhancements to the site. We build certain courses on a monthly basis, which need to be loaded into the system. They’re also migrating the system to another site.

I deal with a single point of contact who allocates the work to the team.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

We spoke to various organizations to find a vendor that could understand who we are and what we require. We based our decision on their capabilities and portfolio, as well as timely communication. Based on those criteria, SemiDot was our top choice.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

We’ve spent £150,000 [$194,550].

We started the work in 2015, and we continue to use SemiDot on a monthly basis.

We have between 40,000 and 50,000 learners in the system, and 98% of their feedback reports that the system is great. It’s user-friendly, agile, and easy to navigate and understand. Our users also suggest certain changes they’d like to see.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great with project management. We have various ways of communicating with them, including Skype, phone calls, and emails. They are very responsive. Even though we’re in the U.K. and they’re in India, whenever I message them, they get back to me in 10 minutes.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

They get the job done, and they understand and implement our instructions effectively. Overall, the communication is excellent. They are willing to help us anytime, even on weekends. Few agencies will do that.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

In the beginning, we thought we’d have some problems with communication, but there haven’t been issues. When someone’s providing a service from another country, understanding each other can be challenging, but SemiDot has done this effectively.

E-Commerce Website for Retail Wholesaler

"I got exactly what I wanted from them."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

SemiDot led development and design for a Ruby on Rails e-commerce website. They also handled SEO and marketing for the new site. They continue to provide creative suggestions, updates and support.

Ahmedabad, India
Co-Founder, Classy Collection

SemiDot is always ready to help solve issues. They’re a diversely talented team that provides creative feedback and suggestions in design, development, or marketing. They’re responsible and overall highly reliable in terms of deliverables being on time and within budget.

Classy Collections is a supply and wholesaler. The business covers all of India, and we import from both Thailand and India. I’m a co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

I came to SemiDot with an expectation of doing something innovative. We wanted a website developed where customers could purchase, place/change orders, chat/call, and view pictures.

Their business analyst, Harry, communicated with me. We had a discussion on the requirements on the website and worked together on the documentation. They made the website on Ruby on Rails. Along with the development, they offered other services such as SEO and marketing—the main features of any e-commerce website. We worked mainly with the developers, project manager, business analyst, designers, and SEO staff.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I decided on them after looking at online reviews and references from clients of theirs. I wanted to visit their office, but that was not possible on our end, as we’re in different cities. So I communicated with their business analyst and got to know the things that they can provide.

We approached a lot of companies because we wanted the best products for our business. SemiDot told me that they could provide the full package, including marketing, SEO, and design. That was a surprise from my side because our budget was not that much. SemiDot agreed to our budget, telling us that whatever we required, they were providing for that budget only. That was the main reason we chose SemiDot, and it was a good decision.

Around $20,000-$25,000.

We met and had discussions in August 2015. They launched my website and we continued to work together. If there are issues with the website or any updates that I don’t understand, I call or ask for support and they assist me. They also assist me in marketing ideas and design features

Consumers are happy with the site. The impact on my business was positive; I’m getting a good response from my friends and colleagues. SEO and marketing seemed beneficial for my business. They’re always ready to solve my issues whenever I find anything on my website. Overall, it’s good.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. I’ve never had an issue with project management. We used email and Slack for communication. I worked well with the project manager who kept me updated on the progress.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

The most impressive thing about them was the communication channel. It was superb from their end. My requirement was to have a site developed, and that was done properly by SemiDot. We had several discussions and there was a high level of involvement from them. They delivered everything I required on time, so they are very responsible.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

Improvement is always ongoing. From my point of view, I can’t say anything specifically for them to improve upon because I got exactly what I wanted from them. Working with them was a superb experience—nothing really bad or negative from their side.

Web Dev & Marketing for Vacation Rentals Startup

"They delivered everything I required."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech is designing and developing a website with capabilities similar to Airbnb.com. Key features include payment options and messaging functionality. They also provide SEO and other marketing services.

Rajasthan, India
Owner, Stayza Rentals

The site is not yet live, but preliminary stakeholder feedback has been positive. Although SEO Brand’s expertise is not in branding, their design and development skills are strong. They communicate efficiently and manage the project well.

I’m currently working on an idea that is similar to Airbnb. It’s a vacation rental business called Stayza Rentals. Hosts can rent their apartment, flat, or villa, and customers can communicate with them and book their houses on my website. The focus of my business is all over India.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

The main challenge was to develop a website similar to Airbnb. I wanted an agency that could work on the same structure with the capability to handle it easily.

I came to SemiDot with an idea, and their business analyst communicated with me. Together, we worked on the documentation part. Then they started working, and I got communications from their project manager. I also visited their office. Along with development, they offered SEO services and some marketing ideas, which was a good part for me. Right now, I’m planning for the second phase, but that will be later on. For now, their services have included some documentation, development, SEO, and marketing.

The technology they used for my website is PHP. I had one project manager, a designer, and a developer working on this project. One important feature allows users to communicate with hosts who have rentals available. The host can then approve or decline the booking. The platform also allows the user to pay for the booking directly.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I found them through a Google search. I communicated with them, and they shared some references from past work. I reached out to those references, and then visited SemiDot’s office. We established some trust, so I decided to go with them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

I’ve invested around $100,000 to $110,000.

We began working together in August of 2016, and our relationship is ongoing. The project is about 95% completed. I have launched the site, and it’s working, but we’re currently in the testing stage.

My friends and colleagues are all happy with the site. The design part was done well. We don’t have customers yet, so I don’t have feedback there, but testing has been done and it’s working well.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. We use email and Slack for communication. I worked well with the project manager, who updated me on the progress. I never faced any issue with project management; they did it well.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

The communication was good. My challenge was to have a site developed that was like Airbnb, and that was done properly by SemiDot. We had several discussions, and I appreciated the high level of communication. They delivered everything I required.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

I think they could improve their branding work. They SEO and marketing service they provided were good, but I am targeting a big brand, so I also need branding. They could improve a bit on that part.

Overall Score They worked hard and delivered on everything I requested.
    They were perfect. They shared milestones with me, and they were always on time.
    That was up to the mark. The cost was the same as the projected budget from the beginning.
    I’ve already done that.

iOS & Android Dev for Video Messaging App

"I can't really think of anything I would want SemiDot InfoTech to improve on."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

SemiDot Infotech developed an iOS video messaging app using guidelines and screenshots of the MVP. Key features include time-limited videos and emoji reactions. Android development is ongoing.

Abraham Sillah
Founder, Jitow

Project management has been relatively easy, despite different locations. SemiDot has been understanding and flexible with the payment structure, and has not halted development once. Overall progress has been smooth.

I’m the founder and main employee of Jitow, which is based in South London. We are a video only instant messaging platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot InfoTech?

I designed an MVP [minimum viable product] of the app I wanted, and I included all my ideas about how it should function. I sent screenshots of the MVP to SemiDot InfoTech, and they developed the app based on my MVP.

We focus on videos with our app, which allows you to change your profile video. Each video lasts for 30 seconds and goes away after 24 hours. Another feature of our app is that it lets you react to videos by using any emoji, instead of using comments and only a handful of pre-selected reactions.

How did you come to work with SemiDot InfoTech?

I met SemiDot InfoTech online, and we spoke by email at first and then via phone call, which is when we decided to meet in London (they have an office in Manchester). We talked and discussed the app for more than an hour. I was happy after our chat, and I thought I could rely on SemiDot InfoTech. I don't have any other investments, so I have to work every month to fund my project. We agreed to a timeframe of four or five months. I hired SemiDot InfoTech because they cost me less than it would have cost to hire a developer team in London.

How much have you invested with SemiDot InfoTech?

I’ve invested $15,000 with SemiDot InfoTech.

We kicked off in October 2016. The iOS version of the app has been completed, but the Android version is still in the works.

We have gotten feedback from investors in London, family members, friends, and angel investors who are interested in what I'm trying to do with the app. Right now, we’re in the process of agreeing on how much we would give away in shares. We do have some interest from investors, but I haven't mentioned this to SemiDot yet because nothing has been approved. If it does go ahead, we should be able to pay off whatever we owe them and have the project go faster.

How did SemiDot InfoTech perform from a project management standpoint?

I know they had a manager, a project manager, and the other roles that every development company has. I think they said that more than 14 of their developers are based in India, but I believe they had a few in Manchester and Australia as well. I speak to one of the project managers on LinkedIn most of the time. He seems all right. I also speak to most of the developers via a group chat on Skype. We communicate almost every day regarding features, functionalities, and UI designs. They seem OK. I fund the project in stages, and when I’m happy with a stage, I transfer the funds for it.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot InfoTech?

One big thing has impressed me about SemiDot InfoTech. I have been a bit late on my payments here and there. I think I was late on a payment in November, and I explained to SemiDot InfoTech what was going on, and I said that I would double their payment in February to pay for the work from both months. To my surprise, they went forward with it, and they continued to do the work. Normally, if you don't make a payment, a company will stop working until they’re paid. SemiDot InfoTech was calm, and they understood where I was coming from. SemiDot InfoTech was lenient with me. I’m just in college, and I'm working two jobs to make sure I can pay these guys at the end of each month.

Are there any areas SemiDot InfoTech could improve?

At this stage, I can't really think of anything I would want SemiDot InfoTech to improve on. Everything seems fine so far.

I actually referred SemiDot InfoTech to a friend today who’s working on a new project.

eLearning Module Development for Consultancy

"They're very amenable and easy to work with, which is the reason for sticking with SemiDot Infotech for so long."

Oct 2015 - March 2016

SemiDot Infotech was engaged by a consultancy in the UK to help a tenant’s rights client create eLearning modules to help tenants understand regulations.

Director and CEO

SemiDot Infotech is praised for their attention to detail and speed of delivery, plus client attention. Semidot Infotech is recommended for complex development tasks.

We are a consultancy offering design and development for eLearning and management systems, as well as website development. I am the owner and director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

They developed a web application and eLearning content for tenants in the UK so they can get information about renting and tenancy through interactive videos.

The client had a successful website for informing renters on the pitfalls of renting and tenancy agreements in the UK, and wanted to develop an eLearning course and content to ultimately lure financial sponsorship.

The project was a combination of developing a management system using a WordPress plug-in called LearnDash, and creating 6 eLearning packages associated with that system. SemiDot Infotech developed the WordPress website and the learning management system, based on my storyboards.

The project also included the implementation of the Tin Can API, the tracking component Grassblade, SCORM compliancy, and integration.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I initially got in contact with SemiDot Infotech through Upwork. We liked the work that they did for us initially, and started using SemiDot Infotech on a regular basis.

It was over $10,000.

I've used SemiDot Infotech for at least a year and a half, on several projects ranging from website design, learning management systems, Oracle development, and so on. Our latest project was started in mid-2015, and finished in March 2016.

Our client intended to offer the software to landlords and student tenants. They wanted to setup a management system and eLearning content through a sponsorship deal. The aim was to create courses for training landlords on the legal processes of renting. To my knowledge, the client obtained the sponsorships through the demos and full-blown content created by SemiDot Infotech. The client was successful and gained revenue in the end.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

We have regular Skype sessions with SemiDot Infotech's team. They're very amenable and easy to work with, which is the reason for sticking with SemiDot Infotech for so long. They're gone the extra yard, and worked over weekends when a job needed to be completed quickly.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

SemiDot Infotech always offered top-quality outputs. If the client was buying a car from them, SemiDot Infotech would be selling a Ferrari.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

SemiDot Infotech only has 1-2 senior developers. Having more of them would allow SemiDot Infotech to tackle some of the bigger jobs on a regular basis. Having the right workforce for achieving a job is important. This is less of a complaint, but rather advice on how SemiDot Infotech could advance and take on more diverse work.

Overall Score Excellent,responsive, and good attention to detail.
    SemiDot Infotech maintained a high level of contact and worked overtime when required.
    Very good value for money.
    They are professional and responsive to requests.
    Yes, I have used SemiDot for more than one client.

Web App Development for Animation Company

"Their [Semidot Infotech's] design team was marvelous. They never required any amendments at all."

Jan. - June 2016

Semidot Infotech developed a web application that allows the client to upload, edit, and share videos with their customers.

Jacob Black
Manager, Animations Company

The client believes the quality of work and design of the interface are excellent. Semidot Infotech excels in the areas of project management and understanding the client's needs. They have been recommended to others.

I'm the business development manager for an animations company in Los Angeles. We have 25 employees. I have been in the company for four and a half years. We deal with animation and special effects on movies and videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semidot Infotech?

Our main challenge is sharing the special effects changes we've implemented with our clients. We wanted a solution that lets us upload the videos with special effects. Afterward, it should allow clients to comment on the screen. Semidot Infotech helped us with this solution and provided some added options.

Semidot Infotech developed a web application for us. It was a solution for uploading the videos and sharing them with our clients. It had options for uploading videos, editing them, and sharing comments. If there are any renewal lists available, we can also provide that to our clients. We serve clients and their companies who can be enrolled in our system. They can have access to one project or multiple projects that we are working on for them. Clients also get regular updates. When we update a video, they get a notification. They know that a new video has been uploaded and that they can have a look at it. If it's OK with them, if they are satisfied with the video, they can comment on it. If there are any revisions required, they can point it out. We can get snapshots on the same screen and say this is something that we need. This is actually the core of the system that we got from Semidot Infotech. You won't find it on Google. It's something on our web server, and it requires a user to log in and log out.

How did you come to work with Semidot Infotech?

We created a job on Elance [now Upwork] and Semidot Infotech bid on our project.

How much have you invested with Semidot Infotech?

We've invested around $68,000 in our project with Semidot Infotech.

The work began in January [2016], and they delivered in the last week of June [2016].

The designs were perfect. The interface is very easy to navigate. The quality was excellent. None of our clients has said the interface is not understandable to them. It's easy to log on with the information that they have provided. The product Semidot Infotech provided was the product we wanted. It has been a good experience working with Semidot Infotech.

How did Semidot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

My point of contact was Sid [Rohan Singh, director at Semidot Infotech]. He was spot on. During the first three days, we told him our requirements and the content that we wanted on the website. On the fourth day, he had a full features list ready that was spot on. Everything we required was on that list. Every time we wanted changes, he was very understanding. I would say that project management was the best thing. Their delivery was also very good. Understanding what we required was the main thing and Sid did well.

What did you find most impressive about Semidot Infotech?

Their design team was marvelous. They never required any amendments at all. We liked the very first thing they produced.

Are there any areas Semidot Infotech could improve?

I don't think so. It was delivered on time and below budget.

Overall Score A 5 – no doubt about it.
    The expected delivery was in July [2016], and they delivered it earlier.
    Our original budget was around $75,000, and they worked within the budget. We saved around $7,000.
    It’s perfect.
    I have already recommended Semidot Infotech.

App and Web Development for Gaming Startup

"SemiDot Infotech is a safe bet for any client looking to get involved in a project."

Jan. 2016 - July 2016

SemiDot Infotech developed a mobile soccer game app on both Android and iOS for young children. The team also built a web version of the game.

San Francisco Bay Area
CEO, Gaming Startup

The final game corresponded well to the app’s initial specifications and was successful. SemiDot Infotech designated a business manager who gave updates every 24 hours and acted as a point of contact. The team was extremely communicative and professional.

We are a small group of IT professionals working on a mobile app. I am the owner and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We had an idea for a simple mobile soccer game, which could be played by 7-year-old kids.

SemiDot Infotech developed our app for the Android and iOS platforms. They also built a small web portal for that app.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

One of my colleagues had done business with SemiDot Infotech, and recommended them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

The total cost of SemiDot Infotech's development services has been around $40,000.

Our project with SemiDot Infotech was started in January 2016. We finished the work in July, and have taken over the support and maintenance for the app.

Everything was taken care of by SemiDot Infotech in a professional manner. I am happy overall. Our app has been live in the stores for less than a month, so I cannot comment on its popularity. Based on our initial idea and what we were trying to achieve, our work with SemiDot Infotech was successful.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was good in this regard. SemiDot Infotech assigned us a dedicated business manager who gave us status updates every 24 hours. SemiDot Infotech is a safe bet for any client looking to get involved in a project.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

We appreciated the level of communication provided by SemiDot Infotech.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

SemiDot Infotech completed the project a couple of weeks ahead of the deadline.
    Cost was one of the main reasons for choosing SemiDot Infotech.
    The quality provided by SemiDot Infotech was top notch.