SemiDot Infotech is working dedicatedly for large corporations and venture backed startups to develop digital products for a global audience. We are one of the top Web developers on Clutch. Our client base comes from various sectors including education, ecommerce, healthcare, real estate, media, gaming and entertainment.

What makes us different:

• Effective Analytical and communicating skills.
  • Expert team having average experience of 4+ years in various frameworks and technologies.
  • Dedicated Project Cordinators.
  • Suggesting opitmal solution/process based on the scope of the project.

Area of expertise

• Custom Web Application Development
  • eCommerce Solutions
  • Mobile Application Development (iOS and Android)
  • ERP and CRM solutions

We are always happy to hear about your new ideas and projects. So feel free to call, email or drop in at one of our offices and we would love to discuss your project plan over a cup of coffee!!

Founded:
+61 039 028 4866
12 New Colony II
Jaipur, RJ 302017
+91 946 277 2377

Fortune 500 Companies, Startups/Entrepreneurs, Various Small to Medium Scale Enterprises and Couple of Hollywood Biggest Movies and Videos Animation Houses.

Industry focus

Client focus

Reviews of SemiDot Infotech

eLearning Module Development for Consultancy

Web development

SemiDot Infotech was engaged by a consultancy in the UK to help a tenant’s rights client create eLearning modules to help tenants understand regulations.

SemiDot Infotech is praised for their attention to detail and speed of delivery, plus client attention. Semidot Infotech is recommended for complex development tasks.

"They're very amenable and easy to work with, which is the reason for sticking with SemiDot Infotech for so long."

Director and CEO

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a consultancy offering design and development for eLearning and management systems, as well as website development. I am the owner and director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

They developed a web application and eLearning content for tenants in the UK so they can get information about renting and tenancy through interactive videos.

The client had a successful website for informing renters on the pitfalls of renting and tenancy agreements in the UK, and wanted to develop an eLearning course and content to ultimately lure financial sponsorship.

The project was a combination of developing a management system using a WordPress plug-in called LearnDash, and creating 6 eLearning packages associated with that system. SemiDot Infotech developed the WordPress website and the learning management system, based on my storyboards.

The project also included the implementation of the Tin Can API, the tracking component Grassblade, SCORM compliancy, and integration.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I initially got in contact with SemiDot Infotech through Upwork. We liked the work that they did for us initially, and started using SemiDot Infotech on a regular basis.

It was over $10,000.

I've used SemiDot Infotech for at least a year and a half, on several projects ranging from website design, learning management systems, Oracle development, and so on. Our latest project was started in mid-2015, and finished in March 2016.

Our client intended to offer the software to landlords and student tenants. They wanted to setup a management system and eLearning content through a sponsorship deal. The aim was to create courses for training landlords on the legal processes of renting. To my knowledge, the client obtained the sponsorships through the demos and full-blown content created by SemiDot Infotech. The client was successful and gained revenue in the end.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

We have regular Skype sessions with SemiDot Infotech's team. They're very amenable and easy to work with, which is the reason for sticking with SemiDot Infotech for so long. They're gone the extra yard, and worked over weekends when a job needed to be completed quickly.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

SemiDot Infotech always offered top-quality outputs. If the client was buying a car from them, SemiDot Infotech would be selling a Ferrari.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

SemiDot Infotech only has 1-2 senior developers. Having more of them would allow SemiDot Infotech to tackle some of the bigger jobs on a regular basis. Having the right workforce for achieving a job is important. This is less of a complaint, but rather advice on how SemiDot Infotech could advance and take on more diverse work.

OVERALL SCORE: 5
Excellent,responsive, and good attention to detail.
QUALITY: 5
They are professional and responsive to requests.
COST: 5
Very good value for money.
SCHEDULING: 5
SemiDot Infotech maintained a high level of contact and worked overtime when required.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
Yes, I have used SemiDot for more than one client.

Web App Development for Animation Company

Application development

Semidot Infotech developed a web application that allows the client to upload, edit, and share videos with their customers.

The client believes the quality of work and design of the interface are excellent. Semidot Infotech excels in the areas of project management and understanding the client's needs. They have been recommended to others.

"Their [Semidot Infotech's] design team was marvelous. They never required any amendments at all."

Manager, Animations Company

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I'm the business development manager for an animations company in Los Angeles. We have 25 employees. I have been in the company for four and a half years. We deal with animation and special effects on movies and videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semidot Infotech?

Our main challenge is sharing the special effects changes we've implemented with our clients. We wanted a solution that lets us upload the videos with special effects. Afterward, it should allow clients to comment on the screen. Semidot Infotech helped us with this solution and provided some added options.

Semidot Infotech developed a web application for us. It was a solution for uploading the videos and sharing them with our clients. It had options for uploading videos, editing them, and sharing comments. If there are any renewal lists available, we can also provide that to our clients. We serve clients and their companies who can be enrolled in our system. They can have access to one project or multiple projects that we are working on for them. Clients also get regular updates. When we update a video, they get a notification. They know that a new video has been uploaded and that they can have a look at it. If it's OK with them, if they are satisfied with the video, they can comment on it. If there are any revisions required, they can point it out. We can get snapshots on the same screen and say this is something that we need. This is actually the core of the system that we got from Semidot Infotech. You won't find it on Google. It's something on our web server, and it requires a user to log in and log out.

How did you come to work with Semidot Infotech?

We created a job on Elance [now Upwork] and Semidot Infotech bid on our project.

How much have you invested with Semidot Infotech?

We've invested around $68,000 in our project with Semidot Infotech.

The work began in January [2016], and they delivered in the last week of June [2016].

The designs were perfect. The interface is very easy to navigate. The quality was excellent. None of our clients has said the interface is not understandable to them. It's easy to log on with the information that they have provided. The product Semidot Infotech provided was the product we wanted. It has been a good experience working with Semidot Infotech.

How did Semidot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

My point of contact was Sid [Rohan Singh, director at Semidot Infotech]. He was spot on. During the first three days, we told him our requirements and the content that we wanted on the website. On the fourth day, he had a full features list ready that was spot on. Everything we required was on that list. Every time we wanted changes, he was very understanding. I would say that project management was the best thing. Their delivery was also very good. Understanding what we required was the main thing and Sid did well.

What did you find most impressive about Semidot Infotech?

Their design team was marvelous. They never required any amendments at all. We liked the very first thing they produced.

Are there any areas Semidot Infotech could improve?

I don't think so. It was delivered on time and below budget.

A 5 – no doubt about it.
It’s perfect.
COST: 5
Our original budget was around $75,000, and they worked within the budget. We saved around $7,000.
SCHEDULING: 5
The expected delivery was in July [2016], and they delivered it earlier.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I have already recommended Semidot Infotech.
Jacob Black

App and Web Development for Gaming Startup

Mobile app development

SemiDot Infotech was engaged by a startup mobile gaming studio to develop the core game on iOS, Android, and web, and help the children's game take off.

SemiDot Infotech is commended for their ability to deliver a good application at great pricing weeks before the deadline. SemiDot Infotech is recommended for mobile app development services.

"Everything was taken care of by SemiDot Infotech in a professional manner. I am happy overall."

CEO, Gaming Startup

San Francisco Bay Area

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a small group of IT professionals working on a mobile app. I am the owner and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We had an idea for a simple mobile soccer game, which could be played by 7-year-old kids.

SemiDot Infotech developed our app for the Android and iOS platforms. They also built a small web portal for that app.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

One of my colleagues had done business with SemiDot Infotech, and recommended them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

The total cost of SemiDot Infotech's development services has been around $40,000.

Our project with SemiDot Infotech was started in January 2016. We finished the work in July, and have taken over the support and maintenance for the app.

Everything was taken care of by SemiDot Infotech in a professional manner. I am happy overall. Our app has been live in the stores for less than a month, so I cannot comment on its popularity. Based on our initial idea and what we were trying to achieve, our work with SemiDot Infotech was successful.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was good in this regard. SemiDot Infotech assigned us a dedicated business manager who gave us status updates every 24 hours. SemiDot Infotech is a safe bet for any client looking to get involved in a project.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

We appreciated the level of communication provided by SemiDot Infotech.

QUALITY: 5
The quality provided by SemiDot Infotech was top notch.
COST: 5
Cost was one of the main reasons for choosing SemiDot Infotech.
SCHEDULING: 5
SemiDot Infotech completed the project a couple of weeks ahead of the deadline.

Web Development for Fund Management Agency

Web development

Semidot Infotech was engaged by a fund management agency in the United Arab Emirates to develop and support a large web system to help users manage investments online and communicate with the client.

Semidot Infotech delivered a robust web system that functions properly 24/7, with tons of users and data flowing throughout. They are recommended to others because they have helped the client's bottom line.

"There were no issues with the work delivered by Semidot Infotech. My business has expanded as a result."

Founder and CEO at Fund Management Agency

United Arab Emirates

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are an online fund management agency working with private investors. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semidot Infotech?

Given our activity, I needed to ensure that there would be no downtimes in out platform.

Semidot Infotech developed our website. I was offered a maintenance period of 6 months, which covered any bug fixes.

Semidot Infotech appointed a business development manager for my website. We communicate over the phone and through Skype. He took care of any issues for us.

How did you come to work with Semidot Infotech?

Semidot Infotech was recommended by a friend who had used them for an e-commerce website project.

How much have you invested with Semidot Infotech?

The total cost of the project with Semidot Infotech was $200,000.

We started working with Semidot Infotech at the end of 2014. My website has been completed. I will definitely contact Semidot Infotech for any updates.

How did Semidot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Semidot Infotech delivered the work with no delays.

What did you find most impressive about Semidot Infotech?

Semidot Infotech is a professional company. I appreciated having a dedicated resource for my project, which allowed me to know its level of progress.

Are there any areas Semidot Infotech could improve?

No. The project was completed on time with no issues.

Everything was perfect.

Outsourced App Development for Digital Agency

Mobile app development

SemiDot Infotech was engaged by an Australian digital agency to provide outsourced mobile app development work on iOS and Android.

SemiDot Infotech is complimented by the client for their professional approach to project management and their ability to be proactive with suggestions to improve the final product. SemiDot Infotech is recommended to others that need quality offshore providers.

"I was very happy with the services provided to me. SemiDot Infotech was professional throughout the project, and always one step ahead, giving me directions on how the product that I was working on could be improved."

Owner, Digital Agency

Sydney, Australia

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a small company providing software services to local enterprises. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

I sometimes outsource parts of my projects to other companies.

SemiDot Infotech developed an iOS and Android application for a client. I provided the guidelines for the functionalities of the app. SemiDot Infotech worked with me well and provided a lot of foolproof input on how the applications could be made more functional for my client.

I gave SemiDot Infotech basic information about who the users of the apps would be. It was meant to be used internally by a multicultural company where the average age is 47. SemiDot Infotech had to deliver an app which would be easy-to-use and to navigate. The text, for example, needed to be bigger than normal and not use harsh colors, in order to eliminate any reading problems.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

I attended a technology convention in Melbourne, and also spoke to a friend who was in touch with SemiDot Infotech and recommended them.

How much have you invested with SemiDot Infotech?

The total cost of our development with SemiDot Infotech was around $26,000 [35,000 AUD].

I started working with SemiDot Infotech in May 2015. I recently contacted SemiDot Infotech for a quotation on a new project, but we're not working on anything at the moment.

My client only gave me brief specifications, but SemiDot Infotech worked hard on improving the functionality of the apps. The customer was satisfied beyond all expectations.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

SemiDot Infotech worked professionally, stuck to the budget, and delivered ahead of time in many cases. I used Microsoft Project for our collaboration.

What did you find most impressive about SemiDot Infotech?

I was impressed with SemiDot Infotech's professional approach to our relationship. It didn't seem that I was working with a company located at the other end of the world. SemiDot Infotech's team was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

Are there any areas SemiDot Infotech could improve?

I only have a limited understanding of iOS and Android applications, but I have gotten the impression that SemiDot Infotech is quite knowledgeable in this area. I haven't given them much work outside of it, but SemiDot Infotech stood out as far as mobile development goes.

OVERALL SCORE: 4.5
Even the best company in the world can improve, so I can't give SemiDot Infotech a perfect rating.
QUALITY: 4.5
COST: 5
They have very competitive prices.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I've recommended SemiDot Infotech to friends working on small, governmental projects, and would do so again to anyone in need for professional IT services.

e-Commerce Development for Online Artisan Platform

Ecommerce development

SemiDot Infotech was hired to develop a complex e-commerce website using PHP and later to market the website online with a search engine optimization campaign.

The website has helped the client acquire a lot of new business, and it functions perfectly. SemiDot Infotech is recommended to others because they have a young and energetic team that delivers quality work on time and on budget.

"We have enjoyed working with SemiDot Infotech. Our website runs smoothly, and we've acquired a number of customers through it."

Co-founder at Online Artisan Platform

Greater New York City Area

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We have developed a platform for showcasing products made using traditional techniques. They are typically craft-based, contemporary, and affordable fashion accessories.

I am one of the owners of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We wanted to expand our online presence and reach new channels. We have a young company, so the biggest challenge was to achieve a unique and modern look.

SemiDot Infotech has developed our e-commerce website using PHP as a back-end. SEO [Search engine optimization] work for our site has been recently started, after the development was completed.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

My co-owner lives in France, where she worked on another project using SemiDot Infotech. We approached them, received a quote, and started the work. We considered other candidates but, since this was our first business venture, we wanted to ensure that the process would go smoothly.

The total cost of our project was around $68,000.

We started working with SemiDot Infotech in January 2015. Our website was completed in November of that year. We are still working with SemiDot Infotech for the second phase of development.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Budget will always fluctuate in this kind of project, but SemiDot Infotech delivered on time. We receive regular updates from SemiDot Infotech's management team. We talk to them every week and any problem can be solved in one to two hours.

What distinguishes SemiDot Infotech from other providers?

We had worked with another contractor in the past and were not very pleased with the results. SemiDot Infotech understood our business and the fact that our main target was youth.

Is there anything SemiDot Infotech could have improved or done differently?

SemiDot Infotech is based in London, so scheduling meetings can be tricky. I also think that they should market themselves more. Not many people know about SemiDot Infotech.

COST: 4.5
SCHEDULING: 4
SemiDot Infotech always delivered on time, but scheduling meetings was difficult.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
SemiDot Infotech has a young team, so I'd definitely recommend them to my friends.

CMS Development for Social Training Platform

Web development

SemiDot Infotech developed a basic management system for the client when they were first founded, and has continued to implement additional functionality and features since early 2015.

Highlights of the partnership include SemiDot Infotech's strong communication, ability to stick to timelines, and general development skills. The client plans to expand their partnership with SemiDot Infotech as they continue to grow.

"I just think they get the job done. They're cost-effective, they're honest, nice, and friendly. You feel you can trust SemiDot, which is a big part of development."

Founder at The Social Care Training Hub

Manchester, United Kingdom

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We're a training provider in the United Kingdom. We deliver face-to-face online training as related to social care.

I'm one of the owners.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SemiDot Infotech?

We needed some assistance in putting together a landing management system that was compatible with our style of working. There are many people who can develop. Finding someone who is cost-effective and can communicate with you effectively to deliver the results you want the first time is not always easy. With SemiDot, we find that communication is very good, and they usually understand what we're looking for in their first attempt.

They're obviously experienced with various platforms. Their capabilities enable them to bespoke various functions and create different designs that are tailored to a client's specific needs. We gave them our product details, and the functionality that we were looking for, and we started with a foundation that did the basics of what we wanted. During the past two years, that foundation has evolved, and additional functions and features have been added on an ongoing basis. That's the good thing with SemiDot – their capabilities allow them to go from something basic to something intricate.

How did you come to work with SemiDot Infotech?

We just found them. I can't remember where we found them, but we came across them on the Internet. We had a few conversations. We showed them our portfolios, and then we just decided. Like most developers, you've got to utilize them to gauge whether they can deliver what they say they can.

We spent probably in the range of £60,000 [about $78,000] so far. We're still in an ongoing relationship, so we'll probably spend up to £60,000 every year for the next five years.

We started working with them a year and a half ago [beginning of 2015]. The project is ongoing because we're quite a new company ourselves, so we base all of our advancements and features on our clients. The relationship is always going to be an ongoing process because we'll have to improve our design and system constantly. Also, because we're an expanding company, adding additional features and courses to the site will require additional development.

From my point of view, their work is very good. On the occasion when there's a slight miscommunication, they're very quick to communicate and adjust their work. Many developers will charge you to do more work if it isn't communicated properly and the work isn't exactly how it should be. Some companies would try to charge you again, whereas SemiDot will finish the job correctly and charge you the original price. In relation to my customers' feedback, obviously my system works the way I've asked it to be designed. My customers are happy because it does what I've asked it to do.

How did SemiDot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

There are hundreds of bits of information that need to be implemented and adjusted within my system. Tasks are ranked in order of priority, and they are added in a methodical way. SemiDot prioritizes things that are urgent, and then we find an agreed upon date for not so urgent tasks. No matter the task, they always deliver within schedule.

On the occasion where things aren't delivered on time, communication is quite good in relation to finding a new date of when it will be delivered.

What distinguishes SemiDot Infotech from other providers?

I just think they get the job done. They're cost-effective, they're honest, nice, and friendly. You feel you can trust SemiDot, which is a big part of development. You can trust them to get the job done on time and at the right price. The work they do for you is your work. You don't feel as if they're going to utilize what they've done for you for someone else. I have confidence in them. For me, it is equally important to be good developers and to have good prices.

Is there anything SemiDot Infotech could have improved or done differently?

I think the only area of improvement is now that we're growing as a company, we need to see them grow as a company. If they can grow their business at the same scale our business is growing, then we can continue a good relationship. We can keep to various timescales and increase our demand.

QUALITY: 5
My experience has always been 100 percent excellent to date.
They’re very competitive.
SCHEDULING: 5
They’ve always excelled and stuck to any agreements.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I would recommend them because I am confident that they wouldn’t make me look bad. I think they would deliver to anyone I recommend them to.
Neil Degg

Oracle Migration for Logistics Management Business

Database development and analytics

Semidot Infotech was hired to provide a major database migration to the Oracle platform and is the regular developer on an ongoing basis when projects arise.

Semidot Infotech is commended for their Oracle expertise and flexibility when it comes to project management. Semidot Infotech could expand their Oracle resources but are recommended to smaller firms with flexible project needs.

"The collaboration with Semidot Infotech has been very good. We can sit down with them and work out the job specs within a few meetings. They bring in contributions and advise me towards the right direction."

CEO and Owner of Logistics Management Company

Scotland

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a logistics management business based in Scotland.

I am the Chief Executive Officer and owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Semidot Infotech?

I do work with other developers, but Semidot Infotech is my main partner. They can handle a range of projects, including learning management systems, basic websites, and troubleshooting on behalf of our company.

I've used Semidot Infotech as a regular developer for the e-learning provision of our business. Semidot Infotech was in charge of migrating our existing database to an Oracle one, developing business process modules for it. They worked as a remote team, project managing and finalizing our work.

Semidot Infotech's team included a senior developer, an operations manager, and a business manager. There were several other developers involved in our work, around 20 altogether. Semidot Infotech was in charge of putting together our team. I contacted their principal and had a Skype meeting featuring our client. Semidot Infotech handled everything in the project scope, from deployment to finalization. They would keep me informed, but once we organized the work, I was quite happy to leave Semidot Infotech in charge of everything.

How did you come to work with Semidot Infotech?

I found Semidot Infotech through Upwork, which was called Elance at the time. I was looking for someone who would help me develop an e-learning platform.

The total cost of our Oracle project with Semidot Infotech was under $53,000 [40,000 GBP].

The current stage of our Oracle project has been finalized, but we think that there is a possibility of additional work in the future. I've kept Semidot Infotech as my main developer for the last year and a half. We have an ongoing relationship with no plans to stop.

The collaboration with Semidot Infotech has been very good. We can sit down with them and work out the job specs within a few meetings. They bring in contributions and advise me towards the right direction. Semidot Infotech is proficient in understanding the project and they ask the right questions, many of which I wouldn't have thought of. We rely on Semidot Infotech for pointing out anything that our team may have missed.

Semidot Infotech has set up all the learning management systems for our company. The results have been completely successful. They also setup the learning management systems for an academic college we collaborate with.

How did Semidot Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

We kept in touch with Semidot Infotech using Skype sessions and through Team Viewer, in which we shared screens for idea exchanges.

Semidot Infotech has always made sure that the job was done to a nice standard. They gave us the correct timeframe for what something will take and never rushed things. Semidot Infotech's estimations have been accurate so far.

What distinguishes Semidot Infotech from other providers?

Semidot Infotech has a very good senior developer for the Oracle side of things. The work they've produced is held up to a very good standard and our client is satisfied with our work. Semidot Infotech brought in a lot of expertise and flexibility, enabling us to deal with a range of projects.

Is there anything Semidot Infotech could have improved or done differently?

Semidot Infotech has only one senior developer for Oracle, so expanding their resources would be handy. We take on jobs with them based on the availability of that senior developer.

OVERALL SCORE: 5
I'm quite happy with what Semidot Infotech has done for us. They went the extra mile, assigning resources to work over the weekend when we needed to finish a job quickly. We have a good relationship with Semidot Infotech.
QUALITY: 4.5
The quality of Semidot Infotech's work was always good and they always delivered.
COST: 4.5
Semidot Infotech has been competitive in terms of price, for the work they've produced.
SCHEDULING: 5
Semidot Infotech is normally spot-on in terms of timeframes, so I've been pleased with them.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I tend to keep Semidot Infotech for myself, but I would recommend them.

Social Care Training Hub

One of the most popular Online training provider in UK.

High End French Fashion Portal

High end French Fashion Portal.

Tenants Renting Guide

One stop tenants Renting guide for UK residents.

Spiritual Healing Service Provider in UK

We developed this website for an entrepreneur who wanted to provide spiritual healing services in UK.

UK College Website

One of the UK's most popular college.

Real Estate Application

Developed the real estate website for our client. Various API's and features have been implemented over it based on the requirements.

Auto Repair Company Website

Designed and Developed the Website from Scratch for our client. Also developed the rating & review system for the customers as well.

Learning College Website

Learning College Website.

Real Estate Website

A real estate website focused on providing personal user experience to home buyers.

Chemical Manufacturing

Developed a customized Website for the client. Where they can be able to present their business and information impressively and correctly.

Offshore Company Formation in Belize

We developed this website for a client who's primary business is registering offshore companies in Belize.

Water Treatment Company Website

An Informational website has been created for the client.