Digital agency & consultants

Fueled by ideas, expertise and dedication, we create solutions to prepare our clients for what is next and use artificial & behavioral intelligence layered into your strategy for optimal engagement.

We seek to understand your digital structure and framework alongside your operational practice, and the solutions required in the long and short term. Our sweet spot lies in understanding how our clients monetize either their brand or service. From that, we create impactful strategies that further enhance their digital landscape

2006
Belmar, NJ

Surf Taco, Faherty Brand, Chefs International, Marina Grille, Monmouth University, Woodhaven, Mamoun's Falafel, Windmill Hot Dogs, New York Health & Racquet Club (NYHRC), Jersey Mike's Subs, Rutgers, Oak Hill Academy, Brookdale, Penn Graduate School of Education, Liberty Helicopters.

When ENAfocus came to us, they were interested in completely rebranding their company. With that said, this leading business in the IBM sector needed a new identity. Starting from scratch, we crafted a brand with cohesive elements that were carried throughout the typography, brand colors, logo, and tone. A new design direction sparked a streamlined user flow that simply directs users to exactly what they are looking for.

When Custom Video Production came to us, they were looking to enhance their digital presence and accurately target their customer base. Our team was able to increase all rankings through our SEO strategies.

Web Development for Catering Business

"They explained things in a way that made me feel comfortable and confident in their expertise."

n/a

Dec. 2018 - Jun. 2019

Semgeeks designed a website for a community food service organization. Their team guided the client through the whole process, providing feedback and suggestions.

New Jersey
Adrienne Fudge
Owner, 40 Dreams Catering

The client has received lots of positive feedback on the website that Semgeeks built. The team was communicative and explained the whole process clearly, making for an excellent and productive partnership.

I’m the owner of a catering business that provides meals to senior citizens and disabled adults in New Jersey.

What challenges were you trying to address Semgeeks?

They worked with me to provide web development support.

They led me through the whole process. I’m not technology savvy, so they advised me on what would be best for the website.

I had one main point of contact, but there were also multiple people working on the project. Chris (owner) was also readily available if I needed him which was nice.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

I actually won a contest to receive web support from them.

Their work was done at no cost to me as part of the contest I won.

We started working together in December 2018 and wrapped up mid-2019.

I get a lot of positive comments when people go to my website. That's huge because you want to have a really nice website, especially in the service industry. They did a great job of presenting us as a professional organization. I’m grateful for that.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was great. Sometimes we had creative differences, but they were able to articulate their process and integrate my ideas with what makes sense from a development perspective. They explained things in a way that made me feel comfortable and confident in their expertise.

Overall, their communication was the most impressive. I was able to voice my opinion, feel heard, and have my concerns resolved.

I can’t think of anything right now.

Understand that they know what they’re doing. Be open to their suggestions and recommendations. Keep an open line of communication with them throughout the process as well.

• N/A Cost
    N/A
    I recommend them all the time.

SEO, PPC, & SMM for Building Material Supply Company

“They’re really smart and understand what they’re doing with all things digital.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Semgeeks handles digital marketing and advertising for a building material supply company. They provide PPC, SEO, advertising, and social media marketing efforts as well as manage organic and paid content.

Lakewood, New Jersey
Julianna Welker
Marketing Director, Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork

The quality of leads and traffic, as well as the quantity of visitors, has increased. Semgeeks delivers effective results and makes the collaboration seamless. Responsiveness and expertise are hallmarks of their work. Their dedicated efforts have garnered the partner's trust and confidence.

I’m the marketing director of Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork. We’re a building material supply company encompassing a wide range of products from lumber, millwork, sheetrock, windows and doors, decking, stairs, cabinetry, closets, flooring, roof and floor trusses, wall panels,  hardware, tools, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semgeeks?

When I started my position, the state of the company’s marketing was all over the place. The previous digital marketing company wasn’t bringing value and or a meaningful ROI. We needed to find a new partner.

Semgeeks manages our digital marketing and advertising efforts. This includes PPC, social media marketing, and SEO services. They manage both organic and paid content as far as boosting and campaign development go; this includes our video-display ads across the Google network.

I have one main point of contact. However, there are about 4–5 others on the team. Also, I’m sure there are individuals working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

I worked with them in my prior role at an agency so I was already familiar with their work and the results they could generate. They did a mini-pitch of our business because my previous client was in a different sector.

In the end, I liked how they expressed they’d approach the engagement. It was clear that their focus and strategic KPIs were going to be effective for our business. They needed to be able to move our paid search efforts in the right direction. I knew from prior experience that they’d get me the results I needed.

We’ve invested between $50,000–$200,000.

Our ongoing partnership began in May 2016.

We saw a huge jump in the quality of our leads when we shifted from a traffic strategy to a conversion strategy as well as an increase in phone calls and online form conversion.

With our site redesign in 2017, the combination of the new site and quality of the traffic increased our leads even more. The number of repeat and new visitors went up and our site’s bounce-back rate decreased. We collaborate constantly to optimize our campaigns.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

We collaborate through email, Google Drive, and weekly/monthly calls or in-person meetings. The Semgeeks team is very responsive. As our business has grown, they’ve provided an account manager that I maintain daily contact with. She and I have established a very good working communication over email with how we work together.

When I’m working with the SEO or blog team, I’ve found that there’s a really nice rhythm, and the same is coming to be with the social media group which is a newer engagement.

Sometimes, things take a little longer than I’d like but that’s not to speak to their dedicated efforts. I often want things done a little bit faster, but that’s because I can be a little intense on expectations. Overall, I have no complaints.

They’re really smart and understand what they’re doing with all things digital. I feel very comfortable and confident that they’re leading me in the right direction. I really do trust them. The Semgeeks team is full of nice people who are level-headed and don’t try to do the dog and pony show with me. They’re sincere, authentic, and transparent.

There are only a few things here and there but nothing is glaring or consistently an issue. Some things could have been completed more cohesively or strategically across the board of campaign strategy. We’re still finding our rhythm on a couple of matters like that. I’m sure it’s going to come together. They’re very responsive when I express that I want to fix something.

You must have open communication lines. Make sure to lay out what you’re looking for and play your role in reaching those objectives. Work with them as a partnership and understand your role in that. If you do, I know you’ll get the results you’re looking for.

SEO and Social Media Ads for Video Production Firm

"Nobody’s 100% perfect, but Semgeeks is pretty close."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Semgeeks provides SEO management services for a video production company. They write tailored blogs and run paid ad campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.

Red Bank, New Jersey
Frank Farrell
Founder, Custom Video Production

The client has achieved greater brand awareness on social media and first-page ranking in Google results. Semgeeks’ successful results come from regular iteration, industry research, and a high level of professionalism. Their accountability and honesty make them valuable collaborators.

I’m the founder of Custom Video Production. I produce corporate videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semgeeks?

We partnered with them to exchange services: I provide Semgeeks with video production while they manage our SEO.

Semgeeks manages our SEO. They keep us on the first page of Google and relevant on social media. They run ad campaigns for Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook. We give them a budget, and they manage the campaigns and adjust things as they go.

They also research and write impactful blogs for my demographic. They figured out my business and my audience before writing their pieces.

I interface with about 30 people. They’re a pretty big company.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

I came across them through word-of-mouth. Semgeeks has such a high impact in the community. They’re a professional company with employees, a brick and mortar facility, and a solid foundation in social media. I started pursuing them for a partnership rather than a one-off project.

The value of their work for us is about $70,000.

The partnership started in January 2016 and is ongoing. In fact, we’re shooting a video for Semgeeks today!

They keep us on the first page of Google. Their writers are really good as well.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

Nobody’s 100% perfect, but Semgeeks is pretty close. They’re very on point in what they say they’ll do and how they’ll do it. They run their company professionally and are accountable for the actions. They absolutely provide value for what they do.

Their accountability and measurable results stand the most to me.

I’d love a better definition or more precise explanation of the impact and ROI of advertising on social media. Semgeeks doesn’t answer phone calls to bring you business; instead, they’ll make sure the phone is ringing and get people to your door.

Have a plan and a budget. You can’t hire them and set and forget. You need to work with them. It’s an engagement that requires time to see results.

Digital Advertising for Restaurant Group

“They’re evolving with the products, trends, and algorithms that are constantly changing in their industry.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Semgeeks targeted several broad demographics in their efforts to create a digital presence for a restaurant group using Facebook Ads. Recently, they’ve extended their services to PPC work on Google.

Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
Marketing Director, Restaurant Group

The team’s services proved to be helpful to sales after one of their campaigns led to a 16% increase in revenue over the previous year. Experienced and empathetic, they learned about the company and suggested areas for improvement in campaign efforts. Their audience segmentation skills added value.

I’m the marketing director of a restaurant group that operates 12 properties. We run 11 restaurants and one event venue.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semgeeks?

We didn’t have much of a digital presence: our websites were outdated, and we lacked digital strategy. I started working with their company on website work and PPC strategy.

We started with Facebook advertising. There’s something for everyone with our restaurants, so it was challenging designating an audience to target. They worked with us on crafting messaging for our several different target audiences, providing us with direction on how to find them and how to use our budget to engage them with our content. In that effort, we tested content with different audiences to get our name in front of as many people as possible in the most effective way. We’ve recently started with PPC efforts through Google.

There were likely about eight people working on our projects, between our website work and PPC.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

When I first started at the company, they were the existing vendor. I know they received good referrals locally to organically catch our attention.

We’ve spent about $30,000 on their services.

The project started in November 2017, and our work is ongoing.

Audience segmentation was a real benefit to working with them. They were good at keeping an eye on campaign performance and making recommendations along the way, so we could maximize our dollars. In terms of metrics, our sales come in waves in this industry, so it can be difficult to pinpoint one thing that demonstrates their impact.

However, we do a March Madness campaign to encourage people to come to our establishments to watch games. We noticed a 16% increase over last year when there had been little to no advertising. So, they were able to identify and build an audience of people who enjoy college basketball that helped us draw customers in.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

They are clear with communicating expectations and accurate with their timelines. Their team is particularly knowledgeable in their field, so they’re always providing us with best practices or a solid strain of logic to inform what we’re doing. If there was anything I was unfamiliar with, they explained why we needed to take action to ensure everyone was on the same page.

They’re always learning and growing. If they have new knowledge to share, they’re willing to jump in and try something new. They’re evolving with the products, trends, and algorithms that are constantly changing in their industry. It’s been great to rely on them for that inside information on Google and the digital market.

I can’t think of anything at this time. We’ve only scratched the surface in terms of their capabilities based on our needs. I know that they’re capable of much more.

They laid the foundation of our project plan, and there were no surprises. Their team can handle it.

Web Design & Logo for Health & Safety Consultant

"…it was very helpful to have a patient, understanding partner to figure out what I needed."

Feb. - May 2018

Semgeeks built a Wix website and designed a logo for a newly created safety consulting firm. The website features information about services provided, a blog, and a contact section.

Marlton, New Jersey
John Suter
Principal, Assured Health & Safety Solutions

The client has been in business for one year and attributes part of that success to Semgeeks’ web work. The team delivered a simple, high-quality website and logo on time and at reasonable costs. Throughout the process, they stayed in communication and navigated business needs with ease.

I’m the principal and owner of Assured Health & Safety Solutions. We’re a health and safety consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semgeeks?

We’re a new business, so I needed a logo and a website.

I first showed Semgeeks some websites of similar businesses in my industry and at the same size. That way, they had an idea of what safety consultants do, including the type of work and specialties within the industry, and could organize my website appropriately. Semgeeks took the project from there.

The website—built in Wix—is more informational than transactional. People can learn more about my services, read my blog, and contact me through the site.

Pete (Marketing Director, Semgeeks) is my main contact to get information about what I was looking for and to exchange edits back and forth. There’s a person who put the website together, a graphic designer who worked on the logo, and the accounts payable person for billing.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

Being a brand-new business, I didn’t know what was needed and what to look for. I knew I wanted a third-party provider to make my logo and website in order to make my company look professional and larger than a one-person operation.

My daughter knew the team at Semgeeks and recommended them to me. I considered a few other companies based on who other people in the safety consulting business had used. However, Semgeeks stood out to me because they were positioned to work with my needs as a small business owner and not lose me in the shuffle.

We spent about $4,500.

The project lasted from February until May 2018.

I started with no business, facing the costs that every startup has to pay to get started. Now, we’ve been in business for over a year with a positive cash flow, and I’m earning a decent enough salary to continue doing it. That’s a testament to Semgeeks’ work in getting me visibility. I’ve gotten lots of compliments from people praising my website and given lots of referrals to industry peers asking who did it.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

Semgeeks was really easy to work with. They were laid-back but also serious about getting things done and looking professional. We communicated via email.

The ease of working with Semgeeks impressed me the most. They’re extremely responsive and quick to understand our requests. As someone who never started a business before, it was very helpful to have a patient, understanding partner to figure out what I needed.

No, not that I can think of.

In general, when working with any outside partner, be specific about your needs. However, Semgeeks was able to understand my business and what I needed even when I couldn’t put it into words. Still, providing details is helpful for any relationship with a contractor.

I did recommend Semgeeks to a few other people already.

Digital Marketing for Sandwich Company

"They take the time to understand the unique buyer personas per location..."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Semgeeks built a web portal to improve internal efficiency surrounding HR tasks. Currently, they provide social media marketing to drive in-store traffic and execute remarketing campaigns.

Multi-franchise Owner, Sandwich Shop

Online brand awareness and foot traffic have both increased thanks to Semgeeks’ work. Their smooth project management and commitment to understanding end-customer personas are noteworthy. Customers can expect a comprehensive digital partner.

At our sandwich shop, we offer a sub above – one that’s measured in more than inches or seconds ‘til served. We carefully consider every aspect of what we do – every slice, every sandwich, every store. We provide our customers with sustenance and substance too. I'm a Multi-franchise Owner

For what projects/services did your company hire this vendor?

Digital marketing, PPC, and social, web design, and web development

We approached Semgeeks seeking a comprehensive digital marketing and branding strategy for individual franchises. the partnership was twofold:

1. promote new franchises and increase in-store traffic
  2. develop a portal for potential and current employees to log into for application, scheduling, and other company services

through due diligence

Web development: It began with the website. Franchisees needed an area to keep Human Resources affairs in order, so we developed a website that also served as a login portal for potential and current employees. This login portal allows us to keep track of new hire applications and manage employee schedules, the policy guide, and more.

Social: We created a social marketing promotion plan to build individual franchises’ following on Facebook and increase in-store traffic. The campaign encouraged users to share exclusive offers with their social media followers. Each franchise that ran the promo saw anywhere from 750–1,500 in-store transactions from the social marketing campaign. These hyper-targeted campaigns around individual franchise locations allowed marketing dollars to be tracked in the most effective way.

Creative: To complete our full digital approach, we utilized PPC marketing campaigns to increase in-store traffic, and ultimately, our bottom line. Working on Google’s Display Network, we showed visually engaging banner ads to a targeted demographic, enticing them with coupons and offers to get them into the store. For those who didn’t convert at first, they continued to see our brand message in front of them on a multitude of other websites through the power of remarketing. Staying top of mind to customers helped our franchises increase brand awareness and boost ROI.

The team is their greatest strength and they continue to answer every challenge with innovation.  it is impressive to watch them work the problem.

With our updates to the website, we have a more effective and user-friendly system to approach onboarding and business management. Our social media campaigns not only expanded our online presence, but it also brought new customers to our franchises and inspired them to return. Semgeeks’ integrated approach helped a multitude of our franchises become one of the most recognized brands in the U.S.

How was project management arranged and how effective was it? Did you use any specific project management tools?

Project management is one of their core principles of success and is well balanced throughout each client engagement

They take the time to understand the unique buyer personas per location and operational profit center to layout a strategy of solutions for the long and short term.

Are there any areas where they could improve?

Web Development for Infrastructure Management Software Firm

“They helped us establish a leading brand name in our industry.”

Feb. 2012 - Ongoing

Semgeeks developed, maintained, and enhanced the website for a software firm. They oversee SEO and ad management, and they create content for the site and for marketing campaigns.

Somerset, New Jersey
James Cerwinski
VP Marketing and Product Management, Sunbird Software

The site is highly visible, and the brand’s name recognition improved greatly throughout the partnership. Semgeeks set clear objectives and met all their requirements. They are flexible design experts who offer fair pricing and fruitful strategies.

I'm the vice president of marketing and product management for a global software company. We develop products to help manage data center infrastructure, power, and cooling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semgeeks?

We were a new company, and we needed to gain brand recognition. We wanted to build out a new self-service website that would attract traffic and convert that traffic into leads.

We used them to create, maintain, and enhance our website. They also work on SEO and our ad management. I think the site is built in Drupal. It's designed to accommodate customer learning and buying processes. It has information about our services, and we have videos and other useful content on the site. Semgeeks did a tremendous amount of keyword research, and they scrub all our content to make it easy to read and optimized for web searches. They also manage our ad copy and landing pages.

We have a primary account contact for all our work, and we work with subject matter experts in SEM, SEO, and web development.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

They responded to an RFP. We compared three companies, and Semgeeks scored the highest among them.

I would guess we spend about $10,000 a year on their services. In total, we've probably spent around $70,000.

The collaboration started when we were still a part of our parent company. We began the partnership around February 2012, and we've worked with them independently since 2015.

They helped us establish a leading brand name in our industry. Within four years, we went from almost no name recognition to a highly visible brand with a lot of site traffic.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very good project managers. They lay out all the objectives, give us their project plan, and meet all their requirements. I receive a file of all their outputs.

Their design expertise, their ability to meet deadlines, and their flexibility all stand out. They're also reasonably priced.

I can't think of anything they should do differently.

Establish clear, measurable objectives to achieve your goals. Once they understand those objectives, they will propose a strategy to meet your needs.

Branding & Website Upgrade for IT Company

"I was pleased by the combination of professionalism and creativity shown by the Semgeeks staff."

May - July 2019

Semgeeks provided branding services. They recreated a website and designed a logo from scratch. The team also provided an email signature and other marketing materials.

Wall Township, New Jersey
Nick Manatos
President, ENAfocus

Customers and partners have praised the new website. Semgeeks excelled at crafting a vision and then delivering excellent results. They had a seamless collaboration style, and company leadership consistently participated in the workflow.

ENAfocus is an IBM Business Partner assisting organizations with their systems and software development efforts by leveraging IBM Rational products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Semgeeks?

We hired Semgeeks to do a complete overhaul of our ENAfocus website as well as coming up with a new logo and accompanying materials such as an email signature and marketing materials.

To dramatically improve the look and feel of our website.

Semgeeks is well known and highly regarded on the Jersey shore where ENAfocus is located. They are the best of the best.

Semgeeks helped us come up with a new logo as well as completely redid our website. We provided them with our initial thoughts as to how we would like to be seen by our customers and partners and Semgeeks took the ball and ran with it from there. They did a phenomenal job helping to come up with a vision and then executing on that vision.

We were helped throughout the project by approximately 5-8 people. The assistance was seamless across staff members. They must have excellent communication internally as I never felt like I had to re-educate anyone on what was previously discussed.

Our new website was launched in early July and we have received rave reviews from many customers as well as partners.

Semgeeks did a phenomenal job right from the start. My already high expectations were exceeded at the initial kick off meeting. I was pleased by the combination of professionalism and creativity shown by the Semgeeks staff. It was also a nice touch to have the company's CEO join and be an active participant each step of the way.

None. Truly none at all. We were thrilled across the board.

SEO & PPC for Pain Management & Sports Medicine Rehab

"They have a team of patient professionals with the knowledge and flexibility to solve problems."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Semgeeks managed and monitored SEO and PPC efforts for a New Jersey rehabilitation center for pain management and sports medicine. They also handled email automation.

Belleville, New Jersey
Stephanie Sassola
Marketing Consultant, Jersey Rehab

Since engaging with the team, there's been an increase in both web traffic and new patients admitted to all four rehab locations. Their professional, considerate approach to the project made them successful and efficient in their collaboration.

I'm the Marketing Consultant of a medical group of Physiatrists (PM&R) specializing in non-surgical treatments for chronic and acute pain management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Semgeeks?

Digital Marketing and web strategies.

Increase new patients for two new office locations and continue to engage existing patients.

Through speaker at a seminar on increasing your profile on Linkedin and various searches online.

SEMGeeks’ provides Jersey Rehab Pain Management Sports Medicine with a digital marketing strategy that will enhance our brand while increasing revenue/ROI using a full multi channel strategy. The focus is primarily on increasing new patients at our 2 newer locations.

SEMGeeks will look to collaborate with Jersey Rehab on a consistent basis for feedback on all ongoing deliverables listed in the scope of work, as well as additional strategy recommendations we will be providing during the project that we feel will further enhance these tactics.

Strategy:

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
    • Onsite optimization

•  Google Ads Keyword Search Ads
  • Google Ads Remarketing
  • Google Display Network/Contextual Placement
  • Facebook/Instagram Ads Optimizations
  • Bid adjustments (keyword, location, device, demographic)
  • Ad copy analysis and refresh
    • Split-testing
  • Search term analysis and negative keyword research/ additions
  • Landing page behavior analysis
  • Budget monitoring (run rate analysis)
  • Tracking pixel checks and tests Reporting
  • Weekly KPI reports
  • Weekly update calls for the first month
    • Moves to bi-weekly or monthly after initial month
  • Overall campaign metrics are sent out monthly
    • Separate analytical reports (weekly or biweekly) can be scheduled at the client’s discretion
  • Quarterly, monthly, or more frequent campaign progress calls can be initiated at client’s discretion

SEO, PPC, Website Maintenance, Social Media, Email Management

Overall increase in website traffic and new patient intake in all 4 locations, not just the 2 new offices.

Excellent. SEMgeeks was very mindful of the fact that they were dealing with a medical practice and the doctors 1st priority are their patients. They were very professional and flexible while moving the project forward.

They have a team of patient professionals with the knowledge and flexibility to solve problems. Also love their GeekSpeak series and Digital Marketing Conference to help educate and inspire!

N/A

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Helicopter Provider

“The team is readily available and accommodating of last-minute needs.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

They developed a WordPress site for a helicopter provider, implementing Checkfront and a chatbot. They maintain the site and execute digital marketing services, including PPC, SMM, SEO, and content creation.

New York City Metro Area
Chief Communications & Corporate Development Officer, Helicopter Provider

The user-friendly site has garnered positive feedback, while the chatbot helps reduce bounce rate and tailored social media posts reach the intended target audience. Accommodating and client-oriented, Semgeeks oversees initiatives from start to finish and resolves backend issues with ease.

I’m the chief communications and corporate development officer for a helicopter provider based in NYC. We do sightseeing tours and have a 300-mile-radius charter service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Semgeeks?

We hired Semgeeks to manage our digital and social media marketing.

Semgeeks developed our WordPress site and integrated Checkfront. They also implemented a chatbot service. The team now maintains the site, which is our e-commerce platform as well as marketing hub and landing page for most of our clients.

Semgeeks develops ads and runs our PPC campaigns. They oversee our social media outpouring on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. They provide SEO, ensuring that we appear in Google searches and manage our rankings on sites like TripAdvisor and Expedia. The team tracks our marketing results and makes changes as needed. They also create all of our content.

Olivia (Account Strategist, Semgeeks) is our main point of contact. We work with 6–7 other team members.

How did you come to work with Semgeeks?

When I joined my company, they had already signed Semgeeks onto a year-long contract.

We’ve spent about $70,000.

My company began working with Semgeeks in November 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

The website is very good. They completed it in a reasonable timeframe, and the design was very well orchestrated. The chatbot ensures that our bounce rate is low. Also, by tailoring social media posts, they target influencers and groups, and we’ve seen a lot of positive results from that.

Users often comment on how easy the website is to use. They appreciate the customer service. A lot of backend issues arise with Checkfront, but Semgeeks does a great job of getting around those; their webmaster comes up with creative solutions.

How did Semgeeks perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with several other marketing and PR teams, and I’ve never had a liaison as intuitive, knowledgeable, and organized as Olivia. She oversees initiatives from creation to implementation to tracking the results. She’s one of the best professionals I’ve had the pleasure of working with.

The team is readily available and accommodating of last-minute needs. They work with us to change initiatives or provide recommendations if certain plans aren’t going as intended. We communicate via email and weekly calls.

They maintain a “the client is always right” mentality. They’ve never been combative; even when we express our opinions, they’re respectful and work with us to solve problems. When you give them a website initiative, they follow up and work with other parties to complete it.

No, they do a really good job with everything.

Be ready for a partner that can take pretty much any marketing function and come up with a solution, while being attentive and organized along the way.