Sell Your Business Faster & For The Maximum Value

Learn How SellerPlex Makes Selling Your Business Easier

Financial Services And Strategies:

Increase The Value of Your Business: We can help you identify the levers to maximize your business value for your sale.

Organization Foundations: Operations, SOPs and Systems that allow you to unplug from the day-to-day.

Building Your Team: Let us find, hire and train so you can elevate to Business Owner instead of being Self Employed.

Our Services Include

Financials:

1. Sell your business or get financing with compliant books and financial audits
  2. We find opportunities to cut costs and grow your business value using our in-house finance team to deliver easy-to-digest monthly reports.
  3. Identify which SKU is actually making you money with updated profit-per-SKU analytics.

Operations:

1. Eliminate bottlenecks and take control of your operations with our operations audit.
  2. We offer operations services like SOPs, hiring, AMZ account management, and supply chain management to help turn a messy business into a sellable machine.
  3. We get in the trenches for your business so you can spend more time growing it.

Marketing/Content:

1. Sell more on Amazon with listing copy and keyword optimization by professionals.
  2. We build conversations with email marketing, to continue a positive connection even after the purchase.
  3. Increase revenue without wasteful spend with AMZ PPC management

Our process is super simple and is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Simply reach out to us and we'll get in touch at a time and means that's convenient to you. It's 100% hassle and cost free.

2018
Minneapolis, MN
  • 3051 Lake Shore Drive
    Minneapolis, MN 55416

Flojos, 101 commerce, amz pathfinder, ComfyBumpy, Insider Blue, Nature's Hangout, Tajin, Powerplay, Optim International, Baloo Living, Diet Direct, Red Cat, Upland Oaks, Purify Life, Emerge Fitness

Solving Supply Chain Issues & Cutting the Owner's Workload by 17 Hours Image

Solving Supply Chain Issues & Cutting the Owner's Workload by 17 Hours

Two years ago, Duncan’s Crossfit gear store Emerge Fitness needed saving.

Duncan came to SellerPlex to help him handle his supply chain — to get his business running smoothly again and without fail. To never need to save the day again.

Duncan went through SellerPlex’s onboarding and eventually offloaded the supply chain work he had hoped to do months before. And what he said was

this:

“What I realized with SellerPlex was that I could have all of these issues handled without needing to put in any more time myself. In fact, I could spend less time on my business supply chain and more time on thinking what products I could add next.”

He started seeing the number of hours he had to put in decrease down to one sixth of the time he was spending. With each day that he worked with the SellerPlex team, he was able to hand off more of his day-to-day. He felt the freedom opening up to really think about his business again.

And the work being done was good. Duncan felt the stress he felt slip away, as well as the worry that he might be working with another "expert" that could drop the ball. He started to see this was going to be different.

Duncan was back where he wanted to be. Thinking about new products and the direction of his business. “Now I’m doing the right kind of work”, he said.

Be like Duncan—have SellerPlex run your business and supply chain and check-in with our team twice a week. That’s it! 30-60 minutes twice per week and you can keep your pulse on what’s going on behind the curtain. We’ll do that part and clean up any mess that might pop up, while you focus on your next production, acquisition, or exit.

Solving Softy Straw's Cashflow Issues and Getting Business Financials in Order Image

Solving Softy Straw's Cashflow Issues and Getting Business Financials in Order

Jake started Softy Straw on Amazon like a lot of people—as a side hustle.

Jake was happy to see money coming in. But he was still facing cashflow issues. He wanted to reinvest in his business and sell more products, but the numbers didn’t seem to be working out how they should.

He wanted to find people who had run a growing business and understood the financials it would take to

expand.

Jake turned to SellerPlex for help.

Jake’s first project with SellerPlex was understanding his true financials.

SellerPlex introduced its full financial calculator, allowing Jake to see hidden costs he hadn’t seen before.

“I thought I knew my finances,” he said, “until I started working with SellerPlex.”

Jake used the SellerPlex CashFlow project template to plug in his numbers. The results were surprising.

Jake and the SellerPlex team built a financial document that accounted for proper cash flow projections of up to one year out. It used a series of cost calculations to see where money was going as it was coming in.

​This was strategic for Jake because financials were becoming more important than ever.

We asked Jake how working with SellerPlex made him feel as a business owner and he replied that the communication he got instilled him with confidence. He knew his work was being handled and his business was better off for it.

Jake can rest easy knowing his business has streamlined itself, his supply chain is in order, and his financials are true reflections of his business. If he wants to sell it, it’ll be an easy transfer to the next owner.

​Sellerplex Can Help Your Business Be More Like Jake’s!

Our process is super simple. Simply reach out to us and we'll get in touch at a time and means that's convenient to you.

Supply Chain Management for E-Commerce Holding Co

"They treat your business like it’s their business."

2018 - Ongoing

SellerPlex manages logistics to streamline processes for three e-commerce businesses. They provide supply chain management services such as managing inventory and maintaining spreadsheets to support suppliers.

Calgary, Canada
Eric Dahl
Owner, Dahlars Inc.

SellerPlex implemented cost-saving measures and procedures to reduce inventory errors that result more effective business practices. The team is proactive and organized, which ensures deadlines are met and streamlined collaboration. A dedicated partner, they offer valuable support.

I’m the owner of multiple e-commerce brands. My main company manufactures and sells baby products via my website and Amazon. My other company’s massagechairs.com, which is drop shipping massage chairs in the United States. My third business also involves manufacturing products overseas and selling them online.

What challenge were you trying to address with SellerPlex?

I needed help with my general operations.

SellerPlex helps all three of my e-commerce businesses. Their team has mostly worked with my suppliers. There are multiple steps on the supply chain management side, all of which are supported by SellerPlex. They work with my suppliers to figure out the right amount of inventory, make spreadsheets to ensure the businesses don’t run out of stock, and create labels for my suppliers to put on products. When I started my massage chair business, their team also helped with customer service processes.

I work directly with a business advisor.

How did you come to work with SellerPlex?

I met the founder of SellerPlex at a networking event in Croatia. A few months later, I started working with them.

I’ve spent around $40,000 with them over the past couple of years.

I started working with SellerPlex in early 2018 and I’m still working with them.

SellerPlex reduced my costs and made the business run more seamlessly. Since working with them, I’ve run out of inventory less frequently. They found a different warehouse to hold my goods, so I’ve saved at least over $1,000 a month from cheaper storage fees. Their team also had different logistics companies go head to head and bid for my business, which I wouldn’t have done. Not having to manage all the different aspects of my businesses has relieved a lot of stress for me.

How did SellerPlex perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication’s awesome. They’re always on top of their responsibilities, so they meet deadlines. Whenever their team can’t meet a deadline, they communicate it well. Their team also keeps notes and follows up. In the past, I’ve had to follow up and set meetings with contractors constantly. SellerPlex’s more on top of their work than I am, which is a nice change.

They treat your business like it’s their business. They care about the work that they do for you, so it feels more like a partnership than it does hiring a contractor.

No, I’ve been extremely satisfied with them.

Be clear about your needs and they’ll work with you to meet them. SellerPlex offers a lot of services, so don’t be vague about what you want. Give good instructions and then they’ll give good results.

Supply Chain Optimization for Retail Co

"The service paid for itself and saved time, allowing me to focus on the parts of the business that I actually enjoy."

July 2019 - Ongoing

SellerPlex organized supply chain operations by analyzing the existing process and proposing a more cost-effective solution.

Tony Brink
Owner, Graystone LLC

The new process has decreased costs and is easier to manage. SellerPlex was very responsive and communicated directly. As a trustworthy partner, they were able to manage the project without significant oversight. As a result, everything was completed efficiently and implementation went smoothly.

I private label health & wellness products for sale on Amazon. I am the owner/founder and wear all of the hats.

For what projects/services did your company hire SellerPlex?

I could not keep up with inventory management and PO tracking, which also led to a very unorganized business with both finances and PO tracking. I did not have time to clean up the process nor build one out. I wasn't able to see where I was over-spending on operations nor find alternatives to save time and money.

Offload supply chain operations, and in that process diagnose opportunities to save money on costs like freight and storage.

I have known the founder for a while and was always gaining the best advice from him. When I found out he had a team to put that advice into effect, I was immediately on board.

I have 5-6 vendors in 3 different countries and supply chain was a mess. I wasn't taking the time to compare quotes across multiple logistics companies in order to save money, so I was spending too much in order to work with 1 convenient logistics company. I was also spending too much on storage, versus using a 3PL, and way too much on placement fees with Amazon. I wanted to re-organize the process to trim the fat on costs while making the process easier to manage for both myself and my suppliers.

It started as 2 and ended up becoming 1 guy that I work with directly on all supply chain matters. I've just recently added financial services to my package with SellerPlex which now has 3-4 people involved for bookkeeping and forecasting.

The amount of money that I saved right out of the gate was greater than what I was paying. The service paid for itself and saved time, allowing me to focus on the parts of the business that I actually enjoy. The implementation was easy, the communication is excellent, the savings are incredible, and my business is finally more properly managed.

Communication is super fast, responsive and precise. Everything is available for visibility while I can be as hands-off as I'd like. This is ideal for any small business owner who needs to allocate their time elsewhere.

How quickly they would implement my business and acclimate to the nuances of the business. They could pick it up and run with it as if they'd been with me for a year already. I loved that, because I didn't have much time to work on saving time. They were able to do this for me.

None at all that I can think of and I haven't even used a fraction of the services available!

Financial Auditing for E-Commerce Company

"The passion and dedication of the entire team to ensure client happiness is outstanding."

June 2019 - Ongoing

SellerPlex provided financial and operational audits for an e-commerce company. Their team monitored bookkeeping and structural setup to find value.

Austin, Texas

SellerPlex found ways to streamline operations in every case. Communicative passionate, and dedicated, their team is constantly improving and skillfully ensures client happiness.

At The FBA Broker we help ecommerce brands sell their business for the highest value and best deal terms! We're specialist in ecommerce M&A.

For what projects/services did your company hire SellerPlex?

SellerPlex have assisted us with financial & operational audits for multiple clients who are preparing their business for an exit.

The goal was to ensure the clients were well prepared for a successful sale which gave them the best possible outcome of price and deal terms.

The SellerPlex team are extremely experienced in the ecommerce space and understand the complexity of this business model. Additionally they are a pleasure to work with and communication is consistent and clear.

SellerPlex assisted with performing checks of clients bookkeeping and/or operational set-up. Using a checklist they assess all relevant areas of the business to uncover or issues or hidden value.

We have a main point of contact at SellerPlex who assists with managing the project work and necessary information required to complete the task.

In 100% of cases SellerPlex was always able to find hidden value, vendor savings or optimization opportunities for any client.

Easy communication and they use a clear process to guide any client through their services.

The SellerPlex team is always improving themselves internally and each time we work together I find they've already improved on their service. Any feedback I give them is swiftly incorporated which is great!