ROI driven email experts for online stores

Our mission is to help fast growing eCommerce stores increase their lifetime value and average order value with cutting edge customer journey strategies & tactics. We’re experts with Klaviyo, Carthook, Shopify, Recharge and have our ears to the ground with many of the latest customer success initiatives.

Atlanta, GA
  • 565 Langhorn Street
    Atlanta, GA 30320

Email Marketing Strategy for Marketing Agency

“He’s very level-headed, has realistic deadline expectations, and never promises something that he can’t deliver.”

Sept. - Nov. 2019

SellerFlows analyzed and reorganized the emailing practices of a marketing company. They introduced several new campaigns and lead-capturing technologies and ran extensive A/B testing.

San Diego, California
Ian Almasi
Owner, Pilchuck Media Marketing

The work performed by SellerFlows completely exceeded project stakeholder expectations, contributing significantly to the number and quality of incoming leads while effectively managing expectations for the project. Their owner is communicative and enjoyable to work with.

I own a marketing company called Pilchuck Media Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with SellerFlows?

SellerFlows worked with me to try to achieve more profitable email marketing.

The main aspect of the project was just diving deeply into the analytics behind our emails and seeing what was working well and what wasn’t. They would look at who was opening what and how many clicks we were getting and then set up split tests to see what particular techniques work better for different demographics.

Working with them has changed my strategy a lot. I’ve also consulted with SellerFlows on more minor projects, and they’ve been able to help me figure out things like warming up cold accounts and ensuring higher deliverability rates.

How did you come to work with SellerFlows?

I first came into contact with them on UpWork and they seemed like a good fit. We kept in touch after the first project and were able to partner on a few more things after that.

The project cost was a few thousand dollars in total.

The original project lasted from September-November 2019.

One of the more effective things I’ve employed since working with SellerFlows was the browser abandonment campaign, which added an extra 5-10% of revenue to our email marketing overall.

Part of that was because we were getting a message in front of people who were about to leave the site, but it was also because we were adding only from our core audience of people who were already visiting the site to the email list using that method. That made it much easier to separate who was viable and who wasn’t.

Their team is really good at knowing what projects they can bring real value to and which they should turn down, which was one reason I liked working with them so much. They gave me confidence from the very beginning that we were going to get some great results, and they followed through on that promise.

How did SellerFlows perform from a project management standpoint?

I have gotten to know their owner really well, so a lot of the time we would just communicate over Facebook Messenger, but we also used Trello and Slack to communicate about various aspects of the project as well.

The owner is an incredibly easy guy to work with. He’s very level-headed, has realistic deadline expectations, and never promises something that he can’t deliver. The accountability is good, he always communicates well, and he’s more than willing to suggest things outside the scope of the project that he believes could benefit the health of your work overall.

Anyone can always improve, but with SellerFlows there’s nothing that stands out as something they should do differently.

Present as much information to them as you can from the start, and be as open about your end goals as you can, because that will help them deliver the best results for you.

Overall Score I know I can always rely on him to be consistent and deliver good results.
    He’s never missed a deadline that I’ve given him.
    He only takes projects that he knows he can do a good job on.
    I’ve been working with him for a year and a half and he always does a good job.
    I recommend him to people all the time.