Web Development and Advertising Agency in Mexico

Selfish is an agency based in Guadalajara, specialized in Web Development and Advertising.

We position your brand on the Internet adapting the technology to your needs. We will help you reach your goals with our experience and creativity, elegance and design and responsibility and professionalism.

Guadalajara, Mexico
  • Av. Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla 1383, Ladrón de Guevara
    Guadalajara, JAL 44600
    Mexico

Hospedarte Hostels, Caban Condos, Motion & Graphics, HH Fotografía, TimeLapse Pro, Intertex, AHA Universo, Festival del Lago, Réplika Concept Works, Bien Verde

Web Development for Real Estate Brokerage

"Their customer service is amazing!"

May - July 2019

Selfish designed and developed a new logo and website for a real estate broker in Mexico.

Carlos Lemus
CEO, TOPBROKERS.MX

The work performed has satisfied all project requirements and led to increased leads and sales for the client's company. Selfish's service was prompt and professional throughout the process.

I’m the CEO of TOPBROKERS.MX, a Real Estate agency established in Playa Del Carmen.

For what projects/services did your company hire Selfish?

We hire Selfish because it was recommended through other clients, and they were absolutely right. This is a Top Agency for Web Development. Service, quality, graphic design are amazing. I’m very happy with my new website.

A new face for my company.

It was recommended to me.

The developed a new website and a new logo for my business.

Erika is an excellent business woman and an amazing entrepreneur.

New clients, new sales are coming. Her service was fabulous. Her team developed an incredíble new web site for me.

Project management was amazing. Everything was on time and always going the extra mile to satisfy the client.

Their customer service is amazing!

I’m very pleased with the work they delivered.

SEO and Site Redesign for Real Estate Firm

“Selfish proved very knowledgeable about the industry and demonstrated the ability to accommodate all my requests.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Selfish brainstormed and implemented a forward-thinking redesign concept for a dated web-based platform that was in pressing need of an update. They made the new site mobile compatible and targeted SEO.

Merida, Mexico
Parrish Kondra
Business Partner, Caban Condos Mexico

The team from Selfish delivered a revamped website with a fresh new look and feel that’s secured quick improvements in SEO and online visibility. Taking care to meet the client’s needs to the letter, they fostered an open line of communication and instated a seamless dynamic between the two teams.

I am a business partner at a Canadian Real Estate Development company. We have projects in progress both in Canada and México, specifically Yucatan.

For what projects/services did your company hire Selfish?

Our company’s website was very old and outdated. A specific pain point we wanted to mitigate was that it wasn’t mobile friendly.

We wanted Selfish to produce a fresh new design for our website that included a mobile-friendly version. Additionally, we asked them to increase our presence on search engines like Google.

While researching options online, I came across great reviews for Selfish. Based on those materials, I decided to hire them.

I initially contacted Erika (Co-Founder, Selfish). She was very responsive, provided an accurate budget, and answered all my questions.

I worked with the co-founder directly, along with another team member.

Since our project first started, I’ve already noticed an increase in online traffic. We have also had many more clients who have been contacting us lately. I felt very confident in all the work Selfish performed for me.

We corresponded via video chat and email on a regular basis. Communication was excellent between our two teams.

I’m very satisfied with our engagement with Selfish.

Overall Score I would be happy to use them again for future projects.
    They have excellent communication skills.
    The costs are very reasonable.
    They're a very good team. Highly recommended.
    I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Web Development for Fashion & Design Agency

"They were willing to make the necessary changes to deliver exactly what we were looking for."

2016 - Ongoing

Selfish develops a promotional website and consults on SEO and e-commerce strategies, social media positioning, and other digital marketing efforts.

Zacoalco de Torres, Mexico
Founder, Bang

As a result of Selfish's dedicated work, the company enjoys a strong web presence. The agency listens carefully and thoughtfully to requests. Their timely deliveries and proactive communication keeps projects moving forward quickly, and their technical agility ensures outstanding results.

I am the founder and lead designer of Bang, a jewelry and clothing company. We operate at the national level.

What challenge were you trying to address with Selfish?

We worked with them on web development and SEO consulting. We needed a partner that could build our website and strategically position our products on search engines and social networks.

We worked on developing SEO and e-commerce strategy, designing contact forms, and registering our Google location.

I was in contact only with one person, but I think there were two on the team.

How did you come to work with Selfish?

I already knew about them, but had never worked with them before. The opportunity arose after we met a few times to chat. They knew what they were talking about. I explained our needs and showed them the designs I wanted, and they understood our needs very clearly. We communicated well, so I knew I could trust them with this project.

Considering all the modules we worked on, about 25 to 27 thousand pesos ($1,300—1,400 USD).

We started working with them about one year or a year-and-a-half ago.

Our positioning has seen the biggest impact. My company has only been in the market for about 2 years, so we wanted to quickly and aggressively position ourselves on these platforms. They helped us with that.

How did Selfish perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through Whatsapp and phone calls, and everything was delivered on time. They were always waiting for us, contacting us whenever something was missing from our side, and checking task status. We missed some deadlines, but that was because we failed to deliver. They were always trying to keep us on track.

Beyond their development work, which was technically excellent, I appreciated that they listen to their clients. They listened carefully to everything I asked for, and adjusted their approach without charging more. They were willing to make the necessary changes to deliver exactly what we were looking for.

I would like to have more in-office meetings, but our distance would make that difficult. Using Skype or similar tools would allow me to follow up more quickly and engage with them visually. As a designer, I would have liked to show them sketches while we spoke.

If we were in the same city I would give them 5. Since everything was was remote, there were some communication delays.

Web Domain and Hosting for Yarn Manufacturer

"The personal attention and fast responses we received stood out to us."

June 2018

Selfish secured web domains and hosting that will allow for future development.

CEO, Hilaturas Intertex

Selfish obtained the desired domains and hosting while being open to feedback and providing consistent communication. They demonstrated the value they place on customer service by offering individualized attention and responding quickly to inquiries.

I’m the CEO of a manufacturing company dedicated to yarn dying.

For what projects/services did your company hire Selfish?

We needed someone to manage our web domain and hosting.

We wanted web domains that we could use to develop websites in the future.

Selfish was recommended to us by a third party. We did consider other companies, but they offered us personal attention and a most suitable proposal.

They got the domains and hosting we desired for our company.

I was in direct contact with their Co-Director, who was in charge of the project.

The process was very fast and we’re positioned well to develop our websites in the future.

There was good communication. I would give them feedback and they would incorporate it and arrange everything for us.

The personal attention and fast responses we received stood out to us.

Everything is okay for now, but we’ll see when we develop the website.

Web Dev, SEO, & Maintenance for Consultancy

"Everything was done right on the first try."

undefined - Ongoing

Selfish handled web development, SEO, focusing on making the website mobile friendly. They also provide maintenance for the site.

Monterrey, Mexico
Ana Cristina Fuente
Marketing Manager, Merx Business Performance

Thanks to their involvement, the website has greater exposure and improved overall analytics. Selfish stands out with their weekly updates, delivery speed, and attention to detail. They were also open to change requests.

I’m the marketing manager for Merx Business Performance.

We wanted to better position our website on search engines. We also wanted to optimize its loading speed, make it mobile friendly, etc.

Selfish had the best proposal in terms of creativity.

They provided web development, external links, and SEO. They also provide maintenance for the website.

They assigned two web developers, a designer, and an SEO specialist.

Our most recent Google Analytics report shows a 60% improvement for our website.

They provided a calendar with due dates and we had weekly meetings where they presented updates.

Their speed of delivery and openness to our change requests were noteworthy.

No. I think they’re an excellent team and the produced the results we needed.

Overall Score They’re good at what they do and are proactive.
    I had no issues with what they delivered. They resolved any problem that came up.
    Compared to the competition, the price they gave us was fair.
    Everything was done right on the first try. They’re very detail oriented, which helped a lot.
    I would refer them.