Web Development and Advertising Agency in Mexico

Selfish is an agency based in Guadalajara, specialized in Web Development and Advertising.

We position your brand on the Internet adapting the technology to your needs. We will help you reach your goals with our experience and creativity, elegance and design and responsibility and professionalism.

Guadalajara, Mexico
  • Selfish Guadalajara, JAL
    Mexico
    (+52) 33 1331 6882

Hospedarte Hostels, GJ Abogados, Motion & Graphics, HH Fotografía, TimeLapse Pro, Jade Iluminación, Musikarte, AHA Universo, Festival del Lago

Web Development for Fashion & Design Agency

"They were willing to make the necessary changes to deliver exactly what we were looking for."

2016 - Ongoing

Selfish develops a promotional website and consults on SEO and e-commerce strategies, social media positioning, and other digital marketing efforts.

Zacoalco de Torres, Mexico
Founder, Bang

As a result of Selfish's dedicated work, the company enjoys a strong web presence. The agency listens carefully and thoughtfully to requests. Their timely deliveries and proactive communication keeps projects moving forward quickly, and their technical agility ensures outstanding results.

I am the founder and lead designer of Bang, a jewelry and clothing company. We operate at the national level.

What challenge were you trying to address with Selfish?

We worked with them on web development and SEO consulting. We needed a partner that could build our website and strategically position our products on search engines and social networks.

We worked on developing SEO and e-commerce strategy, designing contact forms, and registering our Google location.

I was in contact only with one person, but I think there were two on the team.

How did you come to work with Selfish?

I already knew about them, but had never worked with them before. The opportunity arose after we met a few times to chat. They knew what they were talking about. I explained our needs and showed them the designs I wanted, and they understood our needs very clearly. We communicated well, so I knew I could trust them with this project.

Considering all the modules we worked on, about 25 to 27 thousand pesos ($1,300—1,400 USD).

We started working with them about one year or a year-and-a-half ago.

Our positioning has seen the biggest impact. My company has only been in the market for about 2 years, so we wanted to quickly and aggressively position ourselves on these platforms. They helped us with that.

How did Selfish perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through Whatsapp and phone calls, and everything was delivered on time. They were always waiting for us, contacting us whenever something was missing from our side, and checking task status. We missed some deadlines, but that was because we failed to deliver. They were always trying to keep us on track.

Beyond their development work, which was technically excellent, I appreciated that they listen to their clients. They listened carefully to everything I asked for, and adjusted their approach without charging more. They were willing to make the necessary changes to deliver exactly what we were looking for.

I would like to have more in-office meetings, but our distance would make that difficult. Using Skype or similar tools would allow me to follow up more quickly and engage with them visually. As a designer, I would have liked to show them sketches while we spoke.

If we were in the same city I would give them 5. Since everything was was remote, there were some communication delays.