Real Estate Photography

Hi, I'm Jeremy. I am the founder and primary photographer of Seattle VIP Photography. I have always enjoyed photography and I am exclusively focused on architectural and real estate photography. I understand the importance of quality photos and how it impacts your new listing! I look forward to working with you to provide you and your clients a VIP Photography Experience. We offer HD interior, exterior, and aerial Real Estate photos as well as 4K Video Tours.

Mountlake Terrace, WA