We Build Software Better Than Any Company on Earth

We are the premier Northwest software development firm located in the heart of "tech forest" in Bellevue washington developing anything you can come up with in your mind.

We launched our first website onto the internet offering web-design and coding on October 12th, of 1989 with a link off of ARCHIE, when there were less than 200 websites on the internet.

We don't use offshore developers all of our developers are local  and are mostly ex Google and Microsoft peeps that have moved over from the dark side!

Whether it’s a software idea for your company, an amazing app idea, or a new solution that could be implemented by tech giants, we can help you make it happen.

1989
Am Roesslebad 223
Augsburg
Germany

Mobile Software Development for Telecom Company

"They stayed on the ball and delivered on time."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Oct. 2016 - Sept. 2018

Seattle Software Developers built over one hundred servers to handle roughly 20 million cell users. They also integrated many existing database modules onto the platform.

Germany
Brendan Aye
CTO, Deutsche Telecom

The transition allowed users to access cell networks in remote areas and never interfered with service. Seattle Software Developers managed the project impeccably and attended to issues right away. Their knowledge of software and regulations made them a valuable partner.

I'm the CTO of one of the largest mobile telecommunications firms in the United States. I manage infrastructure maintenance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Software Developers?

We hired Seattle Software Developers to rebuild our mobile servers in the United States and Canada.

Our goal was to ensure that our new servers were built and implemented onto our platform state-by-state, while complying with current National Security Agency requirements.

Our CEO has a nephew that works at the firm. That was our entry point into discussions.

Seattle Software Developers built servers in each state, as per National Security Agency requirements. After building each server, they implemented them individually on the platform to avoid affecting mobile users. They also integrated our existing database modules onto the new platform to maintain the integrity of our more than 20 million mobile users. There were 109 servers in total, and the project took over two years.

Our contact was their lead developer, but we got occasional updates from their VP of development. We met at their office several times, but only met the coding team once.

This was a game-changer for our firm. Now our users can travel to remote areas in each state without losing cell service.

We met everyone periodically. Since there were no issues, we assumed it was effective.

They stayed on the ball and delivered on time.

I can't think of any areas for improvement.

Overall Score They always provided updates. Whenever an issue arose, they emailed or flew out immediately.
    They always sent us a weekly update.
    Their bid fell in the upper middle, but was worth every cent.
    Our coding team sometimes found issues, but they fixed them or paid our team to do so. They're great engineers and coders.
    I'm very likely to refer them.

Scheduling App Development for Contracting Service

“They were caring, thorough with their attack plan, and knowledgeable about their field.”

Apr. - July 2018

After creating a roadmap to the engagement, Seattle Software Developers developed a mobile app from scratch that enabled users to set up appointments easily.

Orlando, Florida
CEO, Cable Repair Contracting Company

The app featured an attractive UX/UI design and was essential in growing business. Beyond coding skills, Seattle Software Developers demonstrated a strong attention to detail and communicated consistently throughout the project. Their tenacity and timely delivery helped ensure a smooth process.

I’m a self-employed contractor who works as a cable repair and installation specialist. I work with multiple clients who utilize my specialty services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Software Developers?

I approached Seattle Software Developers to create a mobile app that makes it easier for my clients to schedule appointments. It needed to have features that would facilitate customer interactions.

Because clients had trouble making appointments, my business struggled to do well. I wanted to have an app that would give my clients a more flexible service window, which would help increase my sales.

I searched online for local development firms before finding Seattle Software Developers' site. After I spoke with them about my ideas for my scheduling app, they mapped out a plan and suggested features that I hadn’t thought of before. Based on their impressive history and reputation, I knew that they were capable of taking on my project.

In the initial phase, we had a few meetings at their office to discuss wireframes, milestones, and app features. They then outlined the project expectations according to my overall vision and established a time frame for the deliverables. Afterward, they designed mockups for the app before choosing a visual theme and developing the project.

The app allows clients to sign in, browse available time slots, and schedule an appointment. Users can also customize appointment details and see the pre-meeting deposit fee.

They assigned a project manager, a lead IT specialist, and a lead coder. I also worked with the VP of development. We would typically have meetings with the relevant individuals depending on the items discussed. They also have an adorable English bulldog who is the office mascot.

The app has allowed me to make tremendous progress in my business, and I’m currently experiencing growth. Rather than calling on the phone and waiting on hold, clients are now able to access my schedule easily and create appointments. Seattle Software Developers produced clean code, and the UX/UI is amazing. I consider the app to be a great success for my business and customers.

They communicated openly throughout the engagement and were committed to delivering status updates. We met up several times throughout the process to make sure that the app was progressing as planned. During these meetings, we’d review their work, and they’d demonstrate how clients would use the app.

As for adhering to timelines, there were no delays with the project, and they notified me in advance about everything. I had no concern about their work ethic or atmosphere; it was evident during our meetings that they were working efficiently.

Seattle Software Developers’ team was very professional. They were caring, thorough with their attack plan, and knowledgeable about their field. I appreciated how well they adapted to situations, and they worked hard to meet deadlines.

Compared to my experiences with previous companies, they're perfect the way they are. I see very little room for improvement, and I like how they work.

Overall Score I’d give them full marks. They hit it out of the park with my app, and I couldn’t be more pleased.
    They were flexible when it came to scheduling appointments, so it was easy to meet with them.
    I was able to pay in full or put a deposit down. I chose to pay in full.
    They were well organized and knew exactly what they were talking about. The quality of work was also very high.
    I’m very likely to refer them. They were professional and had excellent communication on all aspects.

Robocore App for Robotics Firm

"They responded quickly to criticism and readily completed any requests we had."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Sept. 2016 - Aug. 2018

Seattle Software Developers developed and designed an app for iOS and Android. They coded the app in stages to teach it over 2,000 commands via satellite.

Seattle, Washington
Brandon Brown
CIO, Robo Core

The code and UI design impressed internal stakeholders. The close collaboration between teams resulted in an efficient process with minimal back and forth. They were responsive and accommodated requests.

I am the CIO of a robotics firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Software Developers?

We hired Seattle software developers to build out to spec an internal app. Our consumers will use the app when operating a drone that we are currently manufacturing.

We wanted to create an enjoyable consumer experience. Seattle Software Developers needed to load up the app to the drone quickly and easily. We also needed the app to work through technology we are currently developing that enables communication with iOS and Android without Bluetooth.

We got a referral from engineers at another company.

Seattle Software Developers created two teams to code the app. The coders mimicked and taught the app over 2,039 different moves and variations through a string of satellites. They came up with the UI design during the project’s first round and developed the code in stages. For the first raw code, two engineers cleaned it before uploading it to the repository.

Julian and Dan managed the two 19-member teams.

The code and UI impressed our board. Usually, there’s a lot of back and forth with UI engineers, but they were fantastic and hit it out of the park.

We worked closely with the two teams at the Bellevue and Redmond locations.

They responded quickly to criticism and readily completed any requests we had.

I was allergic to the dogs they had in the office. The team removed the animals and opened the windows. I did not have any issues.

Overall Score I would recommend this company to anyone.
    They were fast and easy to work with.
    The price was higher that the other bids but we all agreed it was worth it.
    The quality of the code and the UI were almost perfect.
    I would refer them to anyone.

Database and CRM App Development for Mining Company

"They actually do what they say they’re going to do."

June 2017 - Aug. 2018

Seattle Software Developers built an app with various functionalities, the main one being a robust CRM/database for keeping track of assets, claim information, employee timecards, and more.

Whitehorse, Canada
Diana Rumrill
VP of IP Management, Yukon Wilderness Mining and Exploration

The app works perfectly out in the field thanks to their in-person support during launch. Their timely delivery paired with their consistent weekly updates makes working with them a pleasure, leading to successful results.

Yukon Wilderness and Mining Corporation owns currently over 250,000 acres through subsidiaries in the Yukon and manages over 212 claims. My job is to manage the claims and make sure the quote is maintained.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Software Developers?

We needed an app with a central database that could coordinate with offsite iPads and keep track of our exploration goals per claim, claim deposits, and employee timecards. We also required a CMS that miners and claim managers could use to keep track of field production, as well as an HR function that could work with both Wi-Fi and satellite internet.

We heard about them from a human resources attorney at the provincial government of the Yukon. He had worked with Seattle Software Developers on creating a database for the Indian tribes here.

They created a software for housing a huge database of the assets (i.e.: gold) for each claim, as well as the number of feet and acres per claim that is being explored daily. We needed the capability of creating a graph of the feet per day explored and what the work requirements were for that particular claim. The software also had to include employee management tools, an HR software, and communication features for allowing workers to communicate with others working in different mines around the province.

We worked with Dan Anderson (VP Coding and Engineering, Seattle Software Developers) and with another person. We flew to Seattle to meet them and were impressed with their office, which was an adventure in itself with all the local memorabilia they collect.

They delivered their work on time and within budget. My director had tried another firm in Vancouver, but that didn’t work out. It was amazing to see the app working out in the field. Furthermore, Dan flew up to our location to make sure things worked, which was impressive.

We loved the weekly updates via email and videos they made for us. We never even had to call them; they were always there with updates for us for every step of the development.

They actually do what they say they’re going to do. Dan sent us a long whiteboard mock-up of every page in the app as well as its flow. They’re extraordinary professionals to work with.

Overall Score We’re very satisfied with this company.
    This is the kind of office you can walk into without an appointment.
    Their price was higher compared to the other bids we received, but you get what you pay for.
    Our board of directors was impressed with our app.
    We would definitely recommend people to work with them.

Guitar Selling App Development for Music Startup

“We appreciated that they didn’t charge us for additional changes based on our preferences.”

Oct. 2017 - July 2018

Seattle Software Developers created a mobile app that enabled users within a private network to buy and sell guitars and music equipment.

Bellevue, Washington
Alex Morrison
Shareholder, American Music

Although the app has yet to launch, internal stakeholders lauded its UI design and functionality. Seattle Software Developers maintained a professional attitude throughout the project while still being approachable. Their commitment to customer service was a key factor to their success.

I’m a shareholder for a startup called American Music. We create music apps.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Software Developers?

We approached them to create a music app that allowed consumers to buy and sell instruments and musical equipment.

The app needed to have an engaging UI that was simple and easy to use. We also wanted musicians to have fun while using our app.

Some of my friends in Seattle recommended them to me.

The app is a private, community-driven exchange platform. With the app, users can upload an image of an amp or a guitar, write a brief description, and put it up for sale.

They assigned a project manager who served as our main point of contact. While I’m not sure how many coders worked on the project, we met with at least six during the bi-monthly meetings at their office.

We were very pleased with the UI, design, and functionality, and the app is nearly ready to go live. We appreciated that they didn’t charge us for additional changes based on our preferences. If we wanted to modify something, the coding department always sent back new material.

It was a good workflow between our teams. Every two weeks, they sent an email with progress updates, including links and task status.

They were really professional, and most of the coders used to work for Google. Beyond that, I really liked their office. They have a ton of great music paraphernalia like Jimi Hendrix’s amp and one of Prince’s purple guitars. They also love dogs and have two in the office at all times.

Overall Score The app is amazing and almost ready to launch.
    It was easy to call and meet in their office.
    They were a bit on the expensive side, but their extra perks made up for it.
    The interface and UI turned out well.
    I’d recommend them to anyone.

Mobile & Web App Development for Social Media Startup

"They appear to have an easygoing office atmosphere, but they always remained professional."

Jan. 2017 - June 2018

Seattle Software Developers corrected the suboptimal code provided by another vendor. Upon completion, they developed, and added functionalities to, the web and mobile applications of a social network.

Seattle, Washington
Tiffany Wong
CTO, Startup Company

Seattle Software Developers capably rewrote the initial code and delivered worthwhile mobile and web applications. Their extensive team was dedicated to quality assurance and adhering to timelines. They proved to be professional and reliable partners who offered smart solutions.

I am the CEO of a startup that creates social media networks for churches and small businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Software Developers?

We initially contracted with Seattle Software Developers to fix the faulty code developed by another firm. We then asked them to develop our social media mobile application and web application.

We wanted our code to be reliable and high-quality. Later, we hoped for an impressive social media app.

The firm we originally worked with did not create our software in accordance with our wireframes. We found Seattle Software Developers through a Google search as we sought a vendor that could fix the early mistakes. We were so impressed with them that we awarded them the contract for our mobile and web apps.

Our app will serve as a social networking platform for churches and small businesses. It will allow members or employees to communicate with each other privately and offline. They will be able to post pictures, share updates, and comment on activity within the app.

At the start, we only needed the code to be fixed, but they actually restructured our wireframe to include all sorts of features we didn’t know were possible.

We were assigned one project manager and five or six developers, depending on the workload.

We are fully satisfied with the final design and functionality of the applications.

The project manager held a weekly meeting with us to keep us updated on their progress. Through the testing phase, any problems were addressed quickly.

We found their punctuality and scheduling to be most notable. They appear to have an easygoing office atmosphere, but they always remained professional.

Overall Score In my opinion, they have some of the best coders in the world.
    They were always very punctual.
    They are a more expensive option, but they are worth the money.
    The quality of their work was among the best.
    I have already recommended them.