Rising | Reaching | Reaping

Top Seattle Digital Marketing Agency, Seattle Organic SEO, provides high quality Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Advertising (Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Advertising, Instagram Marketing), Local SEO (Google my Business), Social Media Management, Email Marketing Services and everything that it takes to obtain a ubiquitous presence online.

• United States

Film.com, Gene Juarez, DoubleDown Casino, American Classic Homes, The Gottman Relationship Institute, Derek Wong Photography, 4 Seasons Inspects, Go-To Tanks, Foundry Clothing, ImagiCorps

SEO & PPC for Real Estate Brokerage

“They offer a personalized touch and professional care, and they're available when we need them.”

2016 – Ongoing

Seattle Organic SEO improved the online presence of a real estate brokerage. They helped with keywords and managed the technical aspects of PPC and SEO initiatives.

Seattle, Washington
Owner, Real Estate Brokerage

Potential leads from online searches have improved significantly since the start of the collaboration. Seattle Organic SEO are hands-on project managers, and they send regular analytics updates.

I own a real estate brokerage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seattle Organic SEO?

I wanted to improve my online presence.

They provided some options to build up my web presence, and they worked on both PPC and SEO efforts. They helped with our keywords, and they managed all the technical aspects.

I'm not sure of the exact team size, but we had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Seattle Organic SEO?

I found them through an online search, and they were also recommended by a friend.

We've spent about $30,000 on their services.

We've worked together for about three years, and the collaboration started around 2016.

We usually ask how new clients found out about us, and the clients who find us online significantly improve our bottom line. Our organic result placement has improved, but we are still working on screening qualified leads.

How did Seattle Organic SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent project managers. They were hands-on, and they answered all my questions. They provide analytics data and rankings for our keywords, and their communication is very good.

I can't think of anything they should improve or do differently.

Ask them to explain any of the technical lingo. That can be a little foreign to anyone who doesn't have that background.

Their delivery and follow-through are excellent.
    They definitely bring value to my business.
    Their deliverables are very good.

SEO for a Chiropractor

“If you are looking for a friendly company that does good work and is honest, use Seattle Organic.”

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

Seattle Organic SEO increased organic site rankings for a chiropractic company. They designed a custom set of keywords based upon the practice’s specialties and target patients.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Owner, Chiropractor Practice

Seattle Organic provides dedicated customer service, individual attention, and solid project management. They respond quickly to questions and deliver regular analytics reports.

I'm the owner of a chiropractic company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seattle Organic SEO?

I hired them to help increase my organic rankings on the internet and get more people in the door.

They’ve done all my SEO. I tell them what I need for my practice and they make everything work around that. I told him what we specialize in and the kinds of patients we serve. Based upon that information, he came up with a list of keywords to help our target audience find us.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Seattle Organic SEO?

One of my uncles worked with them before and recommended them highly.

We started working together around July 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They provide us with a monthly report of the analytics. They've definitely increased our rankings and site traffic, which impacts the number of clients we can reach.

How did Seattle Organic SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great. If I have any questions, I just email them and they get back to me within that same day, if not within a few hours. We mostly communicate via email but occasionally speak on the phone.

Their customer service is impressive. I’ve worked with other companies that were nowhere near as responsive or friendly as Seattle Organic is. Their clientele is small enough that they’re able to give me one-on-one attention.

I don't have anything they should improve. I'm really impressed by them, which is the main reason I'm willing to take time out of my schedule to give a review.

SEO Work for Wedding Photography Company

"He (Seattle Organic's CEO) can break things down, figure out what needs to be done, and execute on that."

2014 - Ongoing

Seattle Organic SEO provided SEO work for a photography company that specializes in wedding photography in Hawaii. Their work involved creating a new landing page that was easier for Google to understand.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Derek Wong
CEO, Derek Wong Photography LLC

As a result of Seattle Organic's work, the client was able to rank on the first page of Google and Yahoo search pages for his desired search terms. Seattle Organic explained their processes and reasonings in a way that the non-technical client was able to comprehend.

Derek Wong Photography is focused on wedding photography in the Hawaiian Islands. Weddings make up over 90% of my business, and a lot of my clients come from the mainland or other countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seattle Organic SEO?

SEO [search engine optimization] is super important for wedding photographers, especially in Hawaii. There are a lot of destination weddings, and a lot of my clients do research online. However, I was showing up pretty far back in Google search for “Hawaii wedding photographer,” which is the number one searched term in our industry. My goal was to be somewhere on page one. My website was Flash-based and because Google can’t read Flash websites. That was probably one of the main reasons why I wasn’t showing up higher.

Brandon created an HTML landing page which helped Google read the contents on my site. We also did some link building. He did a lot of research to figure out what would work for my company. Brandon suggested I do some Google AdWords because he felt that could help. He also did one or two PR releases.

How did you come to work with Seattle Organic SEO?

They were referred to me.

How much have you invested with Seattle Organic SEO?

I spent between $2,000 and $2,500 on their services.

I started working with them in 2014, and the work is ongoing.

The combination of everything brought us up to number one, and I stayed there for a long time. When I stopped using his services, I dropped back to page two so I rehired him again. I was number one in Bing and Yahoo but have dropped some in Yahoo.

The one thing I appreciated about Brandon was that he delved deeply into what search terms people were using. To me, it seems like SEO is part art, part science. I didn’t understand everything, but I liked it that he explained things to me. It was quick and easy. When I look at my Google AdWords page, it freaks me out because there are so many options and it’s so powerful. However, Brandon has been able to walk me through the steps and make it simple. It’s nice to be able to let him take care of things so I can focus on photography.

How did Seattle Organic SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t have any hard deadlines. Anything Brandon said he would do, he did. He’s really proactive and completes the work in a timely manner. He made sure that things moved along so he could get his work done.

What did you find most impressive about Seattle Organic SEO?

Brandon has a very analytical mind. He can break things down, figure out what needs to be done, and execute on that. I felt his price was fair. The return on what we put into our SEO has been great. A lot of my clients are international, so SEO has been a huge part of my business.

Are there any areas Seattle Organic SEO could improve?

I’ve never worked with anyone else. I can’t think of anything that was bad.

His prices were really low considering the return we got.
    I have already referred him.