Website Development

Seattle Design Group is a Washington-based company comprised of innovative and seasoned web professionals led by owner and experienced website developer, Vera Pascal. We use pre-qualified and seasoned independent contractors who work on a per-project contract basis. This ensures we're working with a large selection of experienced talent we can match with the various needs of our clients.

2001
Graham, WA
  • PO Box 849
    Graham, WA 98338

US Sheepskin Vanguard ADA Systems Annie's Nannies Household Staffing Clayton Commercial Aquariums i2i Direct Marketing Archibald & Co Architects Wallace O'Farrell makers of Slippery Stuff Ultimate Sheepskin Engel Sheepskin Horse Tack Nannies & Housekeepers USA Tilco Vanguard Parking Lot Maintenance NW Contract Services Pike Place Market Foundation Love & Laughter Learning Centers Engel Worldwide

Ultimate Sheepskin Image

Ultimate Sheepskin

Wordpress Ecommerce Website. SDG also developed the logo and on-going Constant Contact email marketing, Google and Amazon marketing as well. SDG stays on hand to edit this site and provide seasonal changes, new products and marketing reviews.

Archibald & Co Architects Image

Archibald & Co Architects

Wordpress Portfolio Website - This is Archibald's 3rd Website redesign throughout the years. SDG has stayed on hand to support this client with edits, updates and redesigns as needed. We think this Porfolio Website displays Archibalds projects elegantly.

Annie's Nannies Seattle Image

Annie's Nannies Seattle

Wordpress Agency Website - ANI has been an SDG client since 2003. This is ANI's 6th Website developed by SDG. We fully support this site with Domain Names, Hosting and updates. ANI edits the site themselves proving Wordpress as a user friendly CMS tool.

Engel Sheepskin Horsetack Image

Engel Sheepskin Horsetack

Retail Ecommerce Wordpress Blog Website Business to business wholesaler of sheepskin saddle pads and sheepskin horse tack, Engel Sheepskin, is a long-time client of SDG. This is Engel Sheepskin‘s second redesign with us and it turned out spectacular!  Commercial photographer and SDG group member, Mike Penney, supplied photography services. Proving the versatile aspects of WordPress, Engel added retail ecommerce

in 2019.
Nannies & Housekeepers USA Image

Nannies & Housekeepers USA

Ecommerce WordPress Blog Website This  is Las Vegas nanny agency, Nannies and Housekeepers, third Website redesign with us. Throughout the years SDG has stayed on hand to support NAHUSA with Website design and industry consulting. This latest design offers them a minimal feel keeping it simple for Website guests.

Wallace O'farrell Image

Wallace O'farrell

Ecommerce WordPress Blog Website This is Wallace O’Farrell‘s (makers of Slippery Stuff, personal lubricants ) second Website incarnation with SDG. This version offers WordPress editing tools which makes it easy for this client to update prices and blog articles.

NW Contract Services Image

NW Contract Services

WordPress Blog Website Northwest Contract Services, a computer software hardware engineering firm, came to SDG in search of a Website designer to help promote their services.  Their friendly and helpful staff was the focus. SDG responded with this friendly yet technical feeling Website.

i2i Direct Marketing Image

i2i Direct Marketing

Direct Sales Marketing WordPress Blog Website This is the second Website incarnation that SDG has designed for i2i Marketing in Seattle. We’ve developed this WordPress site to be beautifully bold yet easy to maintain. i2i specializes in direct to door marketing pieces (or door hangers). This site gives them the opportunity to showcase their incredible services and expand in to neighboring markets.

Avery Indigo Household Staffing Image

Avery Indigo Household Staffing

WordPress Blog Website This multi-city, high-end start up business came to SDG for a site that would help promote their new household staffing business. SDG came up with this elegant design that blends nicely with their company culture.

Vanguard ADA Systems Image

Vanguard ADA Systems

Wordpress Ecommerce Website - This client has 3 Wbsites with SDG. We have redesigned them throughout the years as trands have changed. This is their main business Website. SDG works closely with the owner to make updates as needed.

Clayton Commercial Aquariums Image

Clayton Commercial Aquariums

Wordpress Portfolio Website - Another long-time client of SDG, this site started out as a static html site and graduated to an impressive Wordpress site to showcase Clayton's amazing aquarium portfolio. This client manages the Website themselves.

US Sheepskin Image

US Sheepskin

Wordpress Ecommerce Website - Long-time client of SDG, this site originally started as an html static site. They moved on to a Wordpress Website and just recently we added full ecommerce. This site is a organic SEO success story.

Business Website Design for Landscaping Company

"I was first impressed by the way I was made totally comfortable."

May 2001 - Ongoing

Seattle Design Group designed a business website to increase leads. Their team also provided maintenance and hosting.

Spanaway, Washington
Ray Randall
Owner, Second Nature Services

Seattle Design Group provided exceptional design work that helped foster a great source of business. Their team had effective project management mediated through phone and email.

Second Nature Services is a Landscape and Property Maintenance company serving commercial and residential properties since 2000. Owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Design Group?

To design and produce a positive web presence through web site development as well as providing ongoing support services.

Establishment of a positive online business image aimed at increasing prospective customer interest.

They were recommended to me by a trusted mutual business acquaintance.

Multiple web site designs to keep up a fresh look. First rate service including prompt updates, maintenance and flawless hosting.

I worked exclusively with our project manager and owner of Seattle Design Group, Vera Pascal. This personal touch was greatly appreciated. When ever I needed to communicate, it was good to know that I would be talking with someone who was on the 'same page.'

The exceptional work and support from Seattle Design Group over the last 20 years has provided us with a great ongoing source of new business with relatively no other major advertising.

Management was arranged via phone and email as this is what works best for me. It was very effective and I felt no need for anything more.

I was first impressed by the way I was made totally comfortable. I was somewhat apprehensive making the initial contact due to my lack of knowledge of websites at that time. I soon came to understand that that would not be an issue. I guess the best way to sum it would be to say -their dedication to their clients, their high level of professional services and their friendly, helpful approach.

Not in my opinion!

Web Design & dev for Auto Marketing Co

"They handled the project from start to finish and they needed very little input."

Jan. 2001 - Mar. 2012

Seattle Design Group designed, built, and maintained a website for an automotive marketing company.

Seattle, Washington
Greg Borland
President, White Light Publications LLC

Seattle Design Group delivered an exceptional product. The site created an online presence to support the magazine, leading to increased sales. The team worked efficiently with their partners. Overall, they’re recommended.

White Light Publications was a marketing company to promote for sale vehicles for auto dealerships in the puget Sound and Portland regions. My position was President of White Light Publications.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seattle Design Group?

To build and maintain the company websites.

To give our client an online presences for the advertised vehicles in our magazines.

The owner of Seattle Design Group and I have been friends and I knew the quality of her work.

Designed, developed, maintained and hosted our company websites for Northwest Cars and Trucks Magazine and Northwest Local Coupons Magazine.

We only worked with the owner of Seattle Design Group Vera Pascal who was the project manager for the websites.

The exceptional work that Seattle Designed gave us an online presence to support the magazines. Even though the websites were not designed as a direct revenue stream, the increase in sales to the magazines was very apparent.

As stated above, we worked directly with Vera and that made it very streamlined and easy.

The efficiency, I did not have to deal with anything. They handled the project from start to finish and they needed very little input.

None.

Overall Score My experiences was very professional and the end products are a testament of her teams' design ability, talent and expertise in website development.
    Once the concept of the project was determined, the design, development and implementation went smoothly.
    I was concerned with her estimate because I did not want an inferior product but the end result was much better than expected.
    The design and functionality of the websites were built exactly as needed.
    Absolutely.

Web and Graphic Design for a Sheepskin Product Manufacturer

"I immediately felt comfortable working with Seattle Design Group, and the engagement has worked out really well since."

2004 - Ongoing

Seattle Design Group is the ongoing website design partner for a sheepskin product manufacturer. The team hosts, manages, and updates the website, while also providing media and other materials.

Seattle, Washington
David Phillips
Director, US Sheepskin Inc

The expertise and reliability of Seattle Design Group’s efforts over the years have led to a successful partnership of over fifteen years. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the team’s ability to produce quality deliverables and provide valuable resources.

I’m the director of marketing and sales for US Sheepskin Inc, a sheepskin product manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seattle Design Group?

Our website, which hadn’t been updated in 20 years, needed revamping.

In our partnership with Seattle Design Group, we’ve gone through four iterations of redesigns in total.

The team performs regular website maintenance and optimization, keeping track of our search engine rankings and making changes where appropriate.

They’ve also secured a notable platform that we host our website on.

There were three people involved in our most recent project. I worked with Vera (Owner, Seattle Design Group), a photographer, and an artist.

How did you come to work with Seattle Design Group?

After conducting research on web designers to refurbish our website, we narrowed our list down to three options. We found Vera was not only a web designer, but the president of Seattle Design Group, which includes photographers, artists, and other design resources.

She stood out as a preferred candidate and was also closest to us geographically. I met with her in person to discuss the direction of the website, and our conversation led me to decide she would be the best fit for our organization.

We started working together in 2004, and the work is ongoing.

Vera does an extraordinary job with our website.

When we were designing our website she was able to quickly find an artist to produce a logo, which has since become one of the market’s most recognizable equine logos. It demonstrates to our clients who we are and what we do as a company.

The photographer she put us in touch with was also fantastic in producing a collection of different images that have received a lot of positive feedback. Our wholesaler customers commonly use the images to promote our products through their own websites.

Each redesign is met with very positive reviews from our clients. They highlight the ease and intuition of the user experience. Recently, the team helped guide us through the process of transitioning from strictly B2B to offering a retail component as well.

Also, Seattle Design Group has been very thorough in their QA practices.

How did Seattle Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Vera has been a great resource for our digital marketing strategist, and the two of them have been working together since the launch of our retail component. She guides our strategist through the backend processes of minor bug fixes and other edits. There are probably about 10 different tools at their disposal.

Whenever our hosting service experiences any issues, Vera is usually able to offer pragmatic solutions to get it running smoothly again. She’s usually able to accomplish this in an hour or two, which is valuable time in the e-commerce sphere. She understands the importance of quality assurance.

I was very impressed with my initial meetings with Vera. She displayed a sense of confidence and likeability in our first interview and answered my questions well. I immediately felt comfortable working with Seattle Design Group, and the engagement has worked out really well since.

Are there any areas she could improve?

It would be fantastic if she moved her office into our building. She’s very available whenever we need.

My advice is to come in with as much information as possible, because that allows you to develop a story rather than creating something from nothing.

Web Development for a Childcare and Staffing Business

"The website has been great for our business."

2003 - Ongoing

Throughout a long-term engagement, Seattle Design Group developed several websites. They host the sites while providing maintenance support and updating the platform.

Greater Seattle Area, Washington
Annie Davis
CEO, Annie's Nannies Inc

External feedback on the user-friendly web platform has been positive. Their communicative approach complemented their customer service style. Their skilled expertise supplemented continued engagement.

I’m the CEO of a household staffing agency. We find nannies and household managers for families. We also do corporate backup and temp services. Sometimes we staff hotels with nannies for clients that are staying there.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seattle Design Group?

We hired Seattle Design Group years ago. When the internet became popular, we needed a website.

When our engagement began, Vera (Owner, Seattle Design Group) built our company’s website from scratch. We had discussions about what features the site should have. At the time, I was also the president of a national organization that I needed web development services for as well.

I’ve only directly worked with Vera.

How did you come to work with Seattle Design Group?

After I talked to Vera, I was very impressed. I didn’t think about hiring anyone else.

Our engagement with Seattle Design Group began in 2003.

Vera has been maintaining our site, keeping it running and relevant. Clients have always commented on how our website is easy to use. It has everything on it that should be on it. The website has been great for our business.

How did Seattle Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate through email and phone calls.

Vera is fabulous. I have no complaints.

Not that I know of.

Clients should communicate what they want. Ask Vera for her expertise, and she’ll take care of everything you need.