Design, Measure, Evolve.

We’re a different kind of search engine optimization company. We don’t write for robots. We don’t build spammy links. We look beyond the rankings. We build online brands that search engines and users love.

Austin, TX
  • 600 Congress Ave, 14th Floor
    Austin, TX 78701

SEO Campaign for Real Estate Marketing Firm

“They are really responsive and can explain what they are doing on the SEO front.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

SearchRPM performs SEO services to increase the online presence of several businesses. The project involves content creation, link building, and the generation of reports to gauge the strategy’s effectiveness.

Austin, Texas
Senior Account Manager, Real Estate Marketing Firm

SearchRPM’s SEO services have created the momentum required to achieve the desired results and provide tangible returns on the investment in a timely manner. The team provides reports on a regular basis and is very transparent with their business practices.

Please describe your firm.

We are a marketing and advertising firm that serves the real estate market. We are based in Texas. We primarily help clients with online marketing, but we also do some traditional marketing activities as well.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the senior account manager, so I handle important sales accounts, communication between different stakeholders and help with other marketing and business development activities.

What was your goal for the work with SearchRPM?

We need to help our clients get better search results. They all want to appear high up on Google searches. SearchRPM helps us create back links, blogs, and other content that helps with SEO. We need someone who can gradually improve our clients' search results.

Can you describe their work in more detail?

Every month they have a deliverable for us. They must help us perform SEO activities for about eight to 10 clients. They work on real estate websites and give us reports on results. SEO takes a long time to do correctly. It seems like they have already created the right momentum to gain the desired results.

What was your process for selecting SearchRPM?

They were a personal referral from our CEO. He knew their CEO before, and so they had experience working together already.

Are you only optimizing websites for Google or for other search engines, too?

Google is obviously the most important one, but we work on all of the major ones.

Can you provide a sense of the size of the initiative with a general cost range or work-hour figure?

I honestly don't know because I don't handle their payment or know the details of the contract. I know that it's a lot of work every month and a major campaign.

When will the project be completed?

They just started with us in January [of 2014], so this is still a new engagement. We still don't have results to share, but we all think it will be a great success. I am not sure how long we will work together, but I guess it will be years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to share about the success of the work?

It is too early to tell, but we really like the reporting that SearchRPM has provided. We are confident they are doing things correctly and will provide tangible value in the upcoming months.

Is there anything else unique or special about SearchRPM that makes them stand out compared to other IT firms?

They are really responsive and can explain what they are doing on the SEO front. Other firms just go to work, but are secretive about their actual efforts. This group is more transparent and communicative than most firms.

Looking back on the work so far, is there anything that you think they could improve upon or something that you think they could do differently?

Honestly, I can't think of anything this early on in the project.

He forgets some minor meetings with me, but is on time for all the important meetings.