Empowering Business

SearchEngineOp a web marketing team servicing Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge Ontario. Our services include Web Design, SEO, graphic design (branding) and Social Media Marketing.

Guelph, Canada

Web Branding, Design, & SEO for Soccer Academy

"The team is very intuitive and responsive."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

SearchEngineOp Web Design designed a website, including the creation of branding materials such as a logo.  They currently provide ongoing SEO and digital marketing services for the platform.

Guelph, Canada
Julio Barrios
Owner, Wellington Soccer Academy

Stakeholders are pleased with the aesthetics of their website. Due to increased awareness, registrations have increased at a constant rate. SearchEngineOp Web Design has a deadline-driven project management style. They easily adapt to shifting requirements.

I'm the owner and technical director of a soccer academy.

For what projects/services did your company hire SearchEngineOp Web Design?

We hired them to design our academy's website. We also asked them to perform ongoing SEO and digital marketing services.

We wanted our website to have a great design, logo, and branding that people could easily identify in our region (Guelph and surrounding cities). Our academy was new, and we needed to spread awareness quickly as the first season was approaching.

We found them through an online search. They are highly ranked in our region for several terms that we searched for. We met in person, and their professionalism and knowledge convinced us.

They developed a good looking website. It is easy to manage and it is optimized for search engines. They also provide ongoing SEO services to make sure our business ranks well in Google for terms like “soccer academy.” Finally, they provided social media marketing and Google Ads services to ensure people would learn about the academy when they were looking to register their children for the fall.

We met with the sales representative and one of their experts. Once we signed on with them, we were assigned a project manager who was very friendly and made sure we remained on track.

The website and brand were created to our original project specifications. The academy is now known in our city, and our registrations have been growing steadily. Every new session, we get new members who found us through online searches or through a Facebook referral.

It’s been a smooth process.  Their project manager keeps us going, and she ensures tasks are completed on time. If we are behind, she reaches out, follows up, and helps if needed.

Since the launch, we get reports every month or so about the ongoing campaigns. They accommodate new requirements, and they’re quick to respond to any questions. The team is very intuitive and responsive.

I’ve been impressed by their attitude. They are always quick to respond, and the quality of their work is easy to see.

Everything has been great.

They are very quick and responsive. They reply to emails or calls within minutes. We can schedule a meeting with them within days.
    The price was fair and often better than other companies in our region.
    It was what we wanted. They’ve incorporated their suggestions for a better conversion rate.
    We know that their work will be excellent.

Web Design for Police Training Company

“They make their clients their top priority.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

SearchEngineOp Web Design designed and developed a new website, adding a feature that enables Google advertising. They continue to make adjustments and maintain the site.

Toronto, Canada
Steven Poplowski
Director, Step Training

The in-house team is happy with the design and the professional look of the website. SearchEngineOp goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their personable approach makes them easy to work with.

I'm the director of Step Training. We offer professional courses and training platforms to law enforcement agencies in the US and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with SearchEngineOp Web Design?

I mostly get business through a word of mouth. I wanted to increase my online presence, so I was looking for a vendor to develop a website for me.

They built a new website for me from scratch. (My old site was self-made, so it didn’t look professional). They continue to maintain my website, respond to clients, and help me redirect pages. They also make small changes to the website every month. Recently, they added a feature that allows me to post ads on Google.

I mostly work with a project manager and a developer.

How did you come to work with SearchEngineOp Web Design?

I was looking for a local company that was small enough to give me personal attention. I talked to about three different companies and decided that SearchEngineOp was the best fit.

I've spent about $8,000 CAD (approximately $5,900 USD).

I started working with them in October 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

The website looks very professional, and I’m happy with its look and feel. I still generate most of my business through word of mouth, and the website offers information to those people who are already interested in our services.

How did SearchEngineOp Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use email and phone to stay in touch, and we also have in-person meetings. They're very accommodating, and I can always reach them when I need them.

They're very responsive and have a personable approach. They make their clients their top priority.

No, I've been happy with everything.

You'll get personal attention from them, and you can always contact them directly if you need them.

They have reasonable rates.
    I've already recommended them.