SEO Services | Digital Marketing Agency in NY

Search Berg is delivering tomorrow's solutions, Today!

We are an award winning digital marketing firm in NY providing a wide range of Internet Marketing Services to our clients throughout the United States and around the world. Our range of expertise spans across all disciplines of SEO and Web development.

As a professional SEO company, we have:

• Successfully completed 15,000 SEO projects to date
  • Rated the #1 Digital Marketing Agency in New York.
  • Winner of the 2017 Customer Choice Award for Best SEO
  • Mentioned as one of the Top Web Designers in NY
  • Regarded as one of the top Local SEO companies in NY

There are no long term contracts. No hidden fees and on top of that our SEO comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. These are just a few reasons why Search Berg has one of the highest client retention ratios in the business.

Search Berg offers the following Digital Marketing Services

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Paid Search Marketing (PPC)
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • Content Marketing (CM)
  • Reputation Management (RM)
  • Local SEO Services
  • Web Design and Development
  • Brand Management
  • Voice-over Videos

Our SEO clients get full and free access to our newly redesigned Client Dashboard tool where they can manage and review all of their projects and the subsequent tasks and activities and much more.

Call Search Berg today at 855 444 4777 and get a free SEO Audit Report for your website. Our represenatives are standing by to consult with you regarding your website and assist you in generating revenue from your website.

Search Berg. Delivering tomorrow's Solutions Today! Call Now!

2005
New York, NY

Search Berg has a long list of clientele that is ever expanding and increasing. Some of our most noteworthy clients are as follows:

Web Development for Ground Based Nutrition Image

Web Development for Ground Based Nutrition

Ground Based Nutrition needed a website to show their plan nurtition stacks. SearchBerg developed a customer wesbite within 7 days for the client.

Web Development for Yuksi Painting Image

Web Development for Yuksi Painting

Yuksi Painting needed a website to show of thier works. Our design team worked meticulously around the clock on every aspect of design. The end result, a stunning website and a very happy client!

Ghana In 60 Seconds Image

Ghana In 60 Seconds

Ghana in 60 Seconds needed a wesbite to sell thier new apparel. SearchBerg designed and developed the website within 7 days with mobile customization and SEO readiness.

Global Capital Partners Image

Global Capital Partners

GWC Baby Formula Image

GWC Baby Formula

We take pride in having worked with a wide wariety of clients. Kids are important too! This design is one of our favourites!

Stay Inspected Image

Stay Inspected

A very demanding project but equally rewarding in the end. Client was full of praise. This is one of our best work.

Akwasi Image

Akwasi

SEO & PPC for Janitorial Supplies Retailer

"They're responsive and knowledgeable."

Apr. - Aug. 2020

Search Berg provided SEO services for a janitorial supplies retailer. The team optimized the client's website, performed keywords research, and wrote content for the client's blog.

Executive Vice President, All-GreenJanitorial

The engagement has seen an increase in traffic, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Search Berg establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication and quick response times. The team is hard-working and knowledgeable.

I am an Executive Vice President at All-GreenJanitorial. We are the leading suppliers of name brand and generic green and/or GREEN SEAL janitorial products and building maintenance supplies from numerous manufacturers. We offer our buyers selection, convenience, price and quality while purchasing environmentally friendly products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg, and what were your goals?

Search Engine Optimization using various tools. Generate more traffic and visibility to help our customers with their green cleaning needs and in turn increase business. Google Shopping / Google Adwords - Maximize Eposure of our Green Cleaning Products

How did you select Search Berg and what were the deciding factors?

We spoke to a number of different SEO companies. After speaking with Christian and Walter we felt there was a synergy between the companies. They're services are what we're looking for and we hope to achieve all the objectives put forth and continue to build.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

1. Information was requested prior to access our analytics and so on to audit our site and determine the best course of action.
  2. Approved requests to make necessary changes i.e back links, tags...to optimize the site.
  3. Provided Keywords ideas for Google Shopping..Team reviewed and made suggestions based on research which were approved.
  4. Received SEO and Meta Tag Information to Approve
  5. Received a Campaign Strategy to Approve Topics for Blogging, Article
  6. Content is being written and we're working towards our goal of optimization and visibility on all fronts.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We've worked with Christian whose our account manager and Walter whose our project manager.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Based on the what's been done thus far traffic to our site appears to be increasing.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

We have a portal which we can log in to for updates in addition to e-mails. They're responsive when posed with questions. Companies are getting familiar with each other which will make things run better and better each week.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They're responsive and knowledgeable.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Not at the moment.

SEO, Web Dev & Web Hosting for Florist

"It’s been two months and I still haven’t received anything."

Apr. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Search Berg was hired to help the business with SEO. They also committed to creating a website and hosting it.

Warren, Michigan
Corazon Gatchalian
Owner, Flowers & Gifts Galore

Search Berg has yet to deliver the website that they promised. Although the first account manager who was on the project had managed to achieve SEO results, the next account managers were unable to keep their word. Additionally, they charged the client even after the end of the engagement.

I am the owner of a flower shop called Flowers & Gifts Galore.

I needed help with SEO.

Search Berg talked me into doing a website with them even though I already had another website which they were doing the SEO for. I paid $700, but I don’t have a website yet because it is not done.

They promised me that they would do the web hosting as well as the main website as part of the $700 and that I would also own the website. The team said it would be done in November 2019, but it is still not completed.

Search Berg then changed their mind and said that I had to pay for the web hosting, and, to my recollection, they said I had to pay for the maintenance as well which is not what they said initially.

The $130 per month that I was paying for SEO was okay in the beginning, but I decided to cancel it before the March billing. They told me it was canceled but they charged me for March. I called them and they told me they would refund me for March, but they never did.

Additionally, they charged me again for April. I got upset and told them I would call a lawyer. In May, I told my credit card company to work on it and they finally got the money back for me. If I hadn’t called my credit card company, it would have never happened.

I initially spoke to Julian (Account Manager) and he was actually good. He helped me. They then changed my account manager, and that is when things got messed up.

Regarding the website, they have been transferring me from one teammate to another. At first, there was a teammate who was building the website initially, and he was good. But then they kept changing resources, and it still isn’t done.

How did you come to work with Search Berg?

I did a Google search and they came up as number one. I didn’t read the reviews so I messed up with that. On their website, they displayed reviews from people saying they were good.

I spent around $2,260.

I began working with them in April 2019 and canceled with them in March 2020.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

When it came to SEO with Julian, I saw some results after three months. However with the other account manager, no one found me, and no one was calling. I don’t know what happened or if they were really doing what Julian had done in the past when I was getting those calls initially.

I decided to just get out of the engagement because I was wasting $130 every month. Search Berg kept charging me even though I had canceled.

How was project management handled?

The account manager wasn’t the one who was handling the project at that point. After my credit card company got my money back, the manager called me because I had left a bad review on Google and Yelp. He wanted to work things out with me when it came to the website.

He asked me what I wanted on it and that was at the end of March, but I still haven’t seen the website. I sent them a message asking where my website is and there has been no response. The team mostly communicated with me through email and phone.

I just wanted the same website I currently have but they said I would own it and wouldn’t have to pay $60 per month as I do with the current one I have. I even gave them my login information to my current website.

They had that information for five or six months, and then I told them to cut it off. I have three domains and I had even given them the domain number and password to that as well, but they didn’t deliver anything.

I had to change everything. I own those domains and I changed everything because they had access to that information.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

Julian was good. He was the one who talked me into doing the website, but then everything changed when they gave me another account manager. Julian helped me when I wasn’t showing up on Google at all. Within three months, he was able to get me there.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They were not a good partner. The manager told me they would deliver a website. It’s been two months and I still haven’t received anything.

1.0
Overall Score Julian was a good partner for me. During the three months I worked with him, he met the SEO deadlines.
    The price for the SEO services was okay.

SEO for Digital Marketing Company

"Their constant communication was very helpful because we always felt that we were in the loop."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg provided SEO services for a digital marketing agency. The internal team was looking to gain organic traffic and grow their business.

Seattle, Washington
Owner, Marketing Company

The ongoing engagement resulted in two high-quality customers for the client within the first month. Search Berg establishes a channel of communication to ensure a seamless collaboration. The team instills confidence in their technical expertise.

I'm the Consultant and Owner of a Digital Marketing Agency that provides Web Development, Email Marketing, Google PPC, etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

Helped a lot with SEO. They knew what our business needed. Helped us gain website traffic. Which in-turn increased our sales.

To gain more traffic and grow the business

Through an intensive google search. Contacted many companies, but SearchBerg offered the best service for a cost effective way.

Needed to get more brandawarness and drive traffic to my website. Started up on their cheapest SEO service to test the waters. Once I started seeing results I went ahead and upgraded to the next package becuase more leads started being produced.

Just 3 different memebers from their end were involved. I had a direct lead that I worked one on one with. So communication was very clear and percise.

Within just a few months I gained 2 quality clients. I was making more than what I paid for the service. So it was a great decision to go with them. Great team and service.

The teams were very efficient, everything was done through one channel of communication. So there was nothing that wasn't recorded. Both teams did a great job working together.

Their constant communication was very helpful because we always felt that we were in the loop. So it made our teams work more confidently with each other.

The time zone that they are in is far east. So by the time I wake up, half their day is gone. So a note to future partners. Always plan early for the next day so communication and projects go according to plan.

SEO and Content Writing for Equipment Sales Website

"They are great at keeping me updated and they produce new content fast."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg did SEO and content writing for a website. They wrote articles and blog posts.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jeff Beardsley
Sales Manager, Crane Warning Systems Atlanta

Their work has generated improvements in several keyword rankings on search results with a corresponding boost in organic site traffic. Search Berg is a communicative and reliable team.

I am the owner and primary sales person for Crane Warning Systems Atlanta. We sell and service RaycoWylie brand crane safety indicators

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

We hired Search Berg to optimize our website for organic search results and to create online content to boost our online presence in online organic search results.

The goals are to reach a top 5 Google ranking for the primary search terms related to the crane indicators we sell.

Through online reviews and interviewing them myself.

Online content related to the products we sell is being created each month. Articles and blogs with information about our crane indicators and the RaycoWylie brand.

I have been working with a project manager named Aaron Taylor.

The rankings for many of our key search terms have moved up considerably over the past couple months. Also, the amount of organic traffic to our site has increased.

We stay in weekly contact and I receive updates on the status and progress.

They are great at keeping me updated and they produce new content fast.

Not that I can think of.

Social Media, SEO, and Web Design for Locksmith

"They are a professional and honest company that produces results. In my experience, that’s been tough to find."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Search Berg developed a website from scratch and updates it with regular blog posts. They have also run multiple PPC and SEO campaigns, as well as maintain social media pages.

El Paso, Texas
George Blanco
Owner, Ark Locksmith

While slightly more expensive than competitors, Search Berg’s responsive team has produced results that no other company has been able to, such as improving AdWords and search results.

I’m the owner of Ark Locksmith Inc. and we offer full locksmith and security solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

We needed to grow the company with SEO, PPC, social media, and website development. We had tried similar work with other companies, but Search Berg was the first to produce results.

They developed my website from scratch, which includes a blog that they maintain with regular posts. They also update our social media, such as Facebook. Additionally, they’ve improved my Google rankings and account through SEO and PPC campaigns.

I worked directly with one person from Search Berg’s team.

How did you come to work with Search Berg?

I found them through online research and decided to pursue working with them because they seemed like a professional company.

We pay them $650 a month.

We began working together in January 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’re on the first page in Google results and appear first in search results from any of our keywords.

How did Search Berg perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. Any time I call or email with a question, they get back to me quickly.

Many companies will make promises, charge a lot of money, and then not deliver, but that wasn’t the case with Search Berg. They are a professional and honest company that produces results. In my experience, that’s been tough to find.

In the past two months, my AdWords has dropped but Search Berg has tried to get in touch with Google—without response—to resolve the problem.

They were expensive compared to other vendors we looked at, but the value of their work was worth the cost.

SEO Services for Jewelry E-commerce Site

“They're great at putting me at ease when I get anxious.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Working collaboratively with an in-house team, Search Berg assisted with website redesign, managed SEO, and helped set up a blog and social media accounts.

Long Island, New York
Davina Zarnighian
Owner, Austen and Parker

The traffic to the website has increased and the business has attracted the attention of notable publications. Experienced and knowledgeable, Search Berg brought excellent ideas to the table, while their commitment and personable approach earned them trust.

I'm the owner of Austen and Parker. We're an affordable jewelry e-commerce website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

I was working with a freelancer, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I started looking for a new company to help me with SEO and website redesign.

The reason I wasn't seeing much traffic or sales was because my website wasn't professionally done. SearchBerg evaluated my online store and made recommendations on how to improve the site. They also suggested I started a blog and social media accounts.

After that, they completely redesigned my website, making discounts and sales more visible on the site. They gave me suggestions on how to make the site professional and visually appealing to customers. We're also planning to make a video that will boost my sales.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through an online search. I liked their approach and I felt a good vibe the first time we talked on the phone. They said I could get my money back if I didn't see the results. I'm starting my own business, so that factor was important to me.

I've spent between $2,000–$3,000.

I started working with them in July 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

I've been seeing a lot more traffic and Vanity Fair sent me an email saying they wanted to feature me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, I had to deal with different members of their team, which was confusing. Things have improved after I requested that they assign one person to my project. We usually use email and phone to communicate.

They're great at putting me at ease when I get anxious.

Their writing could be a bit better. Some of the blog posts they sent me had grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Overall Score I'd definitely recommend them to other people.

SEO for Video Production Company

“They're very responsive and make us feel we're their top priority… .”

2013 - Ongoing

Consistently developing new strategies to improve Google rankings, Search Berg provides SEO services and creates content for a blog.

Costa Mesa, California
Co-Owner, 336 Productions

Within six months, the website moved up to the first page in Google, generating more leads. Search Berg goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, commitment, and responsiveness to feedback earned them trust, spurring a long-term relationship.

I'm a co-owner of 336 Productions. We're a corporate video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

We were on page 20 or 30 for our main keywords, and we desperately wanted to get back to the first page. We were looking for a company to help us with SEO.

We've been working with them for almost five years, and they've constantly been suggesting new keywords and SEO strategies. They also write articles and press releases for our blog. It's a very collaborative process, so we talk to them regularly.

I usually send an email to their general email account.

How did you come to work with them?

I reached out to a few different companies. I found Search Berg on UpWork (formerly Elance). They were very responsive and I liked the examples of their case studies, so I decided to hire them.

We pay them about $1,200 a month. (We used to pay them $500 a month, but this year we added online mini campaigns, which are an additional scope of work.)

We started working with them in 2013 and the relationship is ongoing.

We quickly saw the results as were consistently moving up in Google search for our main keywords. Within six months of working with them, we were on the first page and were getting leads.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and make us feel we're their top priority rather than just one of a hundred other customers. They provide us with a weekly report, letting us know what they're working on and what they've accomplished. We have a very positive relationship and talk once a week via email or phone.

They did what they say they were going to do. They’ve also helped us in the areas that are beyond the scope of their work, such as minor website issues.

They've always addressed any concerns I had, so they improve as they go.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience. I'd definitely recommend them to other businesses looking for SEO services.

Digital Marketing for Online Robotics Trader

"Aaron's care for the project and the dedication was impressive."

Jan. 2018 - June 2020

An online robotics retailer hired Search Berg to provide digital marketing services. The goal was to increase traffic to the business website.

Spain
Manager, Online Robotics Retailer

The company was satisfied with the performance of the project as the company reached the first page of Google within 2-3 years. The company was most impressed with the project manager's professionalism and effectiveness. Though some of the backlinks were strange, the project was successful.

I am the director

Digital marketing

We wanted to have more traffic omg the web page https://usedrobotstrade.com

How did you select Search Berg?

Internet

They created everything in order to rise in the google search with our web site https://usedrobotstrade.com

They are many people that works there and then you have a back office that help you out so see the results. Also, they send you every month. Aaron really helped us with everything and he solved all the problems we had.

Within 2-3 years we arrived in the first page of Google.

The project manager "Aaron" was the main pilar of the project. He really helped us throughout the all project! He was very professional and effective.

Aaron 's care for the project and the dedication was impressive.

Some backlinks were strange but at the end for the day the project was successful so I am happy.

great team

WordPress Site Conversion, Design, & Hosting for Real Estate

"The workflow could not have been smoother or more stress-free."

May 2019 - May 2020

Search Berg rendered web design, WordPress conversion, and site hosting to a real estate firm.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Edward Noyes
Owner & Managing Broker, Edward Noyes Company

Search Berg was able to deliver the output in less than a week. Additionally, they enabled the company to relaunch the said site in a two-week timeframe. Overall, the team demonstrated excellent and exceptional web development services to the client.

Owner& Managing Broker

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

Web design, conversion to WordPress, site hosting

Conversion and management of site

How did you select Search Berg?

Web Search and reviews

Conversion and update of existing site

Myself, owner, and Walter Krasniqi and Julian Perriera of Search Berg

Conversion and update took less than a week with relaunch within 2 weeks

The workflow could not have been smoother or more stress-free.

Command of subject matter and ability of 2 New Yorkers completely satisfying an Oklahoma owner.

None that I am aware of.

Overall Score If NYC ever becomes a place for tourists again, I am visiting and taking the fellows to lunch.
    Informal and very fast.
    exceptionally reasonable
    Very pleasant from start to finish.
    I have done so several times

Web Redesign & SEO for Wood Restoration Company

"They are very creative."

Jan. 2020

Search Berg helped in revamping a wood restoration company's site. After, the team was also tasked to implement SEO efforts to increase the site's search ranking and visibility.

Martinez, California
Darrell Stimson
President & Founder, On Site Wood Wizard

Search Berg extraordinarily enhanced the search ranking of the company's keywords. They always provided great output and deliver within the agreed deadline.

Owner at On site Wood Wizard. We do wood restoration.

web redisign and seo

How did you select Search Berg and what were the deciding factors?

clear expanation of what we could expect.

Make web site visible to Google search. Raise up our search rankings.

Redesign web site. Produce seo content. Distribute content.

Dramatic improvement in search ranking on key words

Excellent contact and on time.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They are very creative,

The analytic data is a bit techy for a hands on guy like me.

Overall Score Home runs all around.
    Very easy and responsive
    Looks to be a bargin compared to other SEO services.
    agressive and data driven
    They are completely personalized to my needs.