SEO Services | Digital Marketing Agency in NY

Search Berg is delivering tomorrow's solutions, Today!

We are an award winning digital marketing firm in NY providing a wide range of Internet Marketing Services to our clients throughout the United States and around the world. Our range of expertise spans across all disciplines of SEO and Web development.

As a professional SEO company, we have:

• Successfully completed 15,000 SEO projects to date
  • Rated the #1 Digital Marketing Agency in New York.
  • Winner of the 2017 Customer Choice Award for Best SEO
  • Mentioned as one of the Top Web Designers in NY
  • Regarded as one of the top Local SEO companies in NY

There are no long term contracts. No hidden fees and on top of that our SEO comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. These are just a few reasons why Search Berg has one of the highest client retention ratios in the business.

Search Berg offers the following Digital Marketing Services

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Paid Search Marketing (PPC)
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • Content Marketing (CM)
  • Reputation Management (RM)
  • Local SEO Services
  • Web Design and Development
  • Brand Management
  • Voice-over Videos

Our SEO clients get full and free access to our newly redesigned Client Dashboard tool where they can manage and review all of their projects and the subsequent tasks and activities and much more.

Call Search Berg today at 855 444 4777 and get a free SEO Audit Report for your website. Our represenatives are standing by to consult with you regarding your website and assist you in generating revenue from your website.

Search Berg. Delivering tomorrow's Solutions Today! Call Now!

2005
New York, NY

Search Berg has a long list of clientele that is ever expanding and increasing. Some of our most noteworthy clients are as follows:

Ground Based Nutrition Image

Ground Based Nutrition

Another website wrapped up within 7 days!

Global Capital Partners Image

Global Capital Partners

GWC Baby Formula Image

GWC Baby Formula

We take pride in having worked with a wide wariety of clients. Kids are important too! This design is one of our favourites!

Stay Inspected Image

Stay Inspected

A very demanding project but equally rewarding in the end. Client was full of praise. This is one of our best work.

Yuksi Painting Image

Yuksi Painting

Our design team worked meticulously around the clock on every aspect of design. The end result, a stunning websites and a very happy client!

Ghana In 60 Seconds Image

Ghana In 60 Seconds

Made this website inside 7 days, designed, developed, mobile customized, and ready for SEO.

Akwasi Image

Akwasi

SEO for Digital Marketing Company

"Their constant communication was very helpful because we always felt that we were in the loop."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg provided SEO services for a digital marketing agency. The internal team was looking to gain organic traffic and grow their business.

Seattle, Washington
Owner, Marketing Company

The ongoing engagement resulted in two high-quality customers for the client within the first month. Search Berg establishes a channel of communication to ensure a seamless collaboration. The team instills confidence in their technical expertise.

I'm the Consultant and Owner of a Digital Marketing Agency that provides Web Development, Email Marketing, Google PPC, etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

Helped a lot with SEO. They knew what our business needed. Helped us gain website traffic. Which in-turn increased our sales.

To gain more traffic and grow the business

Through an intensive google search. Contacted many companies, but SearchBerg offered the best service for a cost effective way.

Needed to get more brandawarness and drive traffic to my website. Started up on their cheapest SEO service to test the waters. Once I started seeing results I went ahead and upgraded to the next package becuase more leads started being produced.

Just 3 different memebers from their end were involved. I had a direct lead that I worked one on one with. So communication was very clear and percise.

Within just a few months I gained 2 quality clients. I was making more than what I paid for the service. So it was a great decision to go with them. Great team and service.

The teams were very efficient, everything was done through one channel of communication. So there was nothing that wasn't recorded. Both teams did a great job working together.

Their constant communication was very helpful because we always felt that we were in the loop. So it made our teams work more confidently with each other.

The time zone that they are in is far east. So by the time I wake up, half their day is gone. So a note to future partners. Always plan early for the next day so communication and projects go according to plan.

SEO and Content Writing for Equipment Sales Website

"They are great at keeping me updated and they produce new content fast."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg did SEO and content writing for a website. They wrote articles and blog posts.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jeff Beardsley
Sales Manager, Crane Warning Systems Atlanta

Their work has generated improvements in several keyword rankings on search results with a corresponding boost in organic site traffic. Search Berg is a communicative and reliable team.

I am the owner and primary sales person for Crane Warning Systems Atlanta. We sell and service RaycoWylie brand crane safety indicators

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

We hired Search Berg to optimize our website for organic search results and to create online content to boost our online presence in online organic search results.

The goals are to reach a top 5 Google ranking for the primary search terms related to the crane indicators we sell.

Through online reviews and interviewing them myself.

Online content related to the products we sell is being created each month. Articles and blogs with information about our crane indicators and the RaycoWylie brand.

I have been working with a project manager named Aaron Taylor.

The rankings for many of our key search terms have moved up considerably over the past couple months. Also, the amount of organic traffic to our site has increased.

We stay in weekly contact and I receive updates on the status and progress.

They are great at keeping me updated and they produce new content fast.

Not that I can think of.

Social Media, SEO, and Web Design for Locksmith

"They are a professional and honest company that produces results. In my experience, that’s been tough to find."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Search Berg developed a website from scratch and updates it with regular blog posts. They have also run multiple PPC and SEO campaigns, as well as maintain social media pages.

El Paso, Texas
George Blanco
Owner, Ark Locksmith

While slightly more expensive than competitors, Search Berg’s responsive team has produced results that no other company has been able to, such as improving AdWords and search results.

I’m the owner of Ark Locksmith Inc. and we offer full locksmith and security solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

We needed to grow the company with SEO, PPC, social media, and website development. We had tried similar work with other companies, but Search Berg was the first to produce results.

They developed my website from scratch, which includes a blog that they maintain with regular posts. They also update our social media, such as Facebook. Additionally, they’ve improved my Google rankings and account through SEO and PPC campaigns.

I worked directly with one person from Search Berg’s team.

How did you come to work with Search Berg?

I found them through online research and decided to pursue working with them because they seemed like a professional company.

We pay them $650 a month.

We began working together in January 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’re on the first page in Google results and appear first in search results from any of our keywords.

How did Search Berg perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. Any time I call or email with a question, they get back to me quickly.

Many companies will make promises, charge a lot of money, and then not deliver, but that wasn’t the case with Search Berg. They are a professional and honest company that produces results. In my experience, that’s been tough to find.

In the past two months, my AdWords has dropped but Search Berg has tried to get in touch with Google—without response—to resolve the problem.

They were expensive compared to other vendors we looked at, but the value of their work was worth the cost.

SEO Services for Jewelry E-commerce Site

“They're great at putting me at ease when I get anxious.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Working collaboratively with an in-house team, Search Berg assisted with website redesign, managed SEO, and helped set up a blog and social media accounts.

Long Island, New York
Davina Zarnighian
Owner, Austen and Parker

The traffic to the website has increased and the business has attracted the attention of notable publications. Experienced and knowledgeable, Search Berg brought excellent ideas to the table, while their commitment and personable approach earned them trust.

I'm the owner of Austen and Parker. We're an affordable jewelry e-commerce website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

I was working with a freelancer, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I started looking for a new company to help me with SEO and website redesign.

The reason I wasn't seeing much traffic or sales was because my website wasn't professionally done. SearchBerg evaluated my online store and made recommendations on how to improve the site. They also suggested I started a blog and social media accounts.

After that, they completely redesigned my website, making discounts and sales more visible on the site. They gave me suggestions on how to make the site professional and visually appealing to customers. We're also planning to make a video that will boost my sales.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through an online search. I liked their approach and I felt a good vibe the first time we talked on the phone. They said I could get my money back if I didn't see the results. I'm starting my own business, so that factor was important to me.

I've spent between $2,000–$3,000.

I started working with them in July 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

I've been seeing a lot more traffic and Vanity Fair sent me an email saying they wanted to feature me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, I had to deal with different members of their team, which was confusing. Things have improved after I requested that they assign one person to my project. We usually use email and phone to communicate.

They're great at putting me at ease when I get anxious.

Their writing could be a bit better. Some of the blog posts they sent me had grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Overall Score I'd definitely recommend them to other people.

SEO for Video Production Company

“They're very responsive and make us feel we're their top priority… .”

2013 - Ongoing

Consistently developing new strategies to improve Google rankings, Search Berg provides SEO services and creates content for a blog.

Costa Mesa, California
Co-Owner, 336 Productions

Within six months, the website moved up to the first page in Google, generating more leads. Search Berg goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, commitment, and responsiveness to feedback earned them trust, spurring a long-term relationship.

I'm a co-owner of 336 Productions. We're a corporate video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

We were on page 20 or 30 for our main keywords, and we desperately wanted to get back to the first page. We were looking for a company to help us with SEO.

We've been working with them for almost five years, and they've constantly been suggesting new keywords and SEO strategies. They also write articles and press releases for our blog. It's a very collaborative process, so we talk to them regularly.

I usually send an email to their general email account.

How did you come to work with them?

I reached out to a few different companies. I found Search Berg on UpWork (formerly Elance). They were very responsive and I liked the examples of their case studies, so I decided to hire them.

We pay them about $1,200 a month. (We used to pay them $500 a month, but this year we added online mini campaigns, which are an additional scope of work.)

We started working with them in 2013 and the relationship is ongoing.

We quickly saw the results as were consistently moving up in Google search for our main keywords. Within six months of working with them, we were on the first page and were getting leads.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and make us feel we're their top priority rather than just one of a hundred other customers. They provide us with a weekly report, letting us know what they're working on and what they've accomplished. We have a very positive relationship and talk once a week via email or phone.

They did what they say they were going to do. They’ve also helped us in the areas that are beyond the scope of their work, such as minor website issues.

They've always addressed any concerns I had, so they improve as they go.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience. I'd definitely recommend them to other businesses looking for SEO services.

SEO for Influencer Platform

"We are on the first page of Google for many of our keywords, and our site is only six months old."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg provides SEO consulting and content creation services for a platform that connects influencers with businesses.

Sacramento, California
Brett Owens
Co-Founder, Afluencer

Transparent and direct, Search Berg maintains open lines of communication while delivering effective solutions. Their comprehensive, dedicated approach sets them apart from other providers.

Co-Founder

SEO for our website

We wanted to get our content on the first page of Google!

We have successfully worked with Searchberg on previous projects.

Searchberg helps us align our website with SEO best practices. They also help us create great organic content.

We have a dedicated project manager. He is awesome.

Great! I deal directly with our project manager there.

Their methodology is very dialed in. Do what they say and your SEO results will be great.

All good, keep doing more of the same!

SEO & Digital Mktg. for Telemedicine Provider

"They keep you in the loop every step of the way."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Search Berg delivered SEO, content writing, and page optimization services to increase traffic and brand awareness for a telemedicine firm.

Prosper, Texas
Managing Partner, Telemedicine Firm

Transparent and communicative, Search Berg provided frequent updates and maintained open lines and communication. Quick responses and innovation were hallmarks of the partnership.

I am the CTO of a small Virtual Medical or Telemed business.

Digital marketing

Goals were to increase the total number of visitors to the website, increase brand awareness in the social media space.

Top-notch and professional! This group has their stuff together, and are so easy to work with and very approachable on every level.

SEO and marketing, content writing and website optimization.

They keep you in the loop every step of the way. Love working with Valerie and the whole group.

I had access to everything they did from a real-time dashboard. In addition they communicated with me via email every step of the way. Great support!

Responsiveness and willingness to incorporate our ideas.

Great improvement

SEO for Handmade Jewelry Business

"The team of Search Berg is great."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg performed SEO services for a handmade jewelry business. The team also helped with branding and site optimization.

Grand Prairie, Texas
Maria Perez
Owner, Maria Silver Butterfly

Web presence and search ranking have increased since Search Berg's involvement in the business. It has assisted with improving their business profile. They're knowledgable, relaying helpful feedback. They go above and beyond.

Owner of Maria Silver Butterfly

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

SEO project for my website

Sales and Branding

Price of Service

Optimization of Website, branding of company name, increase presence on the web.

Work directly with the owner of the company

We have increased our presence in the web, our position in Google search is really improved, set up of backlinks creation, infographic, increased presence on web directories, creation of classified ads, and our business profile on the web.

The team of Search Berg is great. Excellent communication and work. I have to comment on Sylvia, the person in charge of my SEO.

Sylvia is the most caring and knowledgeable person I have dealt with comes to SEO aspect. I have worked with other companies with no results whatsoever, high prices and lack of communication. Search Berg is just amazing in my opinion. No complaints so far. Also, this company gives you in detail reports every so often of all they have done, what they are working on and the expected outcome. They give you feedback and help you beyond their duties with issues arising with your pages or web. You are never on the blind side of things. It is top-rated in all as I see so far.

So far, I have no seen problems to improve.

Ongoing SEO for Cryptocurrency News Site

"The workflow is the best part of working with Search Berg."

May 2014 - Dec. 2019

Search Berg was hired to optimize a cryptocurrency news website for scaling purposes. The team performs keyword research, works on metatags, and assists with listings.

Miami, Florida
Brent Dixon
COO, The LionWork Group

The services are ongoing. Search Berg's efficient workflow supplemented their professional management style. Their team is professional and responsive.

I'm the CEO of The LionWork Group LLC in Miami Beach, Florida.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

One of our company's websites needed to be scaled SEO and monetization-wise. I talked to my partners and we hired Search Berg because they have a good reputation.

It's an ongoing project. Our goal is to scale the website.

They had a good reputation.

It's a SEO project that included optimization, metatag work, keyword research, listings, and authority building.

Valerie was our account manager.

The workflow is the best part of working with Search Berg. They have a good team of responsive professionals, especially the account manager.

Checks and balances are there, knowing people are making progress on the project.

Overall Score They're an excellent company.
    Scheduling was easy.
    It was a great price.
    They do what they say they are going to do.
    I will always recommend this company.

SEO for Sole Broker's Website

"Search Berg was an excellent help."

Search Berg assisted with SEO on a real estate broker’s website. The team crafted search terms, helped with link-building, and performed other backend work.

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Justin Francek
Senior Associate, Pilot Property Group

Search Berg’s services have significantly benefitted business. They deliver on their promises. Expect a skilled team of search experts.

I’m a broker at Pilot Property Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

I wanted my site on the first page of Google.

We needed to create key search rankings.

We found Search Berg on Google.

Search Berg completed SEO services for my website. The team was involved in all aspects, including link-building, articles, and other back-end work.

I had one point of contact with others behind the scenes.

Search Berg was an excellent help.

Our project manager was great.

They did what they said they would do.

No, there are none that I can think of.

They're always on time and report back.
    They're affordable for quality of work.