SEO Services | Digital Marketing Agency in NY

Search Berg is delivering tomorrow's solutions, Today!

We are an award winning digital marketing firm in NY providing a wide range of Internet Marketing Services to our clients throughout the United States and around the world. Our range of expertise spans across all disciplines of SEO and Web development.

As a professional SEO company, we have:

• Successfully completed 15,000 SEO projects to date
  • Rated the #1 Digital Marketing Agency in New York.
  • Winner of the 2017 Customer Choice Award for Best SEO
  • Mentioned as one of the Top Web Designers in NY
  • Regarded as one of the top Local SEO companies in NY

There are no long term contracts. No hidden fees and on top of that our SEO comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. These are just a few reasons why Search Berg has one of the highest client retention ratios in the business.

Search Berg offers the following Digital Marketing Services

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Paid Search Marketing (PPC)
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • Content Marketing (CM)
  • Reputation Management (RM)
  • Local SEO Services
  • Web Design and Development
  • Brand Management
  • Voice-over Videos

Our SEO clients get full and free access to our newly redesigned Client Dashboard tool where they can manage and review all of their projects and the subsequent tasks and activities and much more.

Call Search Berg today at 855 444 4777 and get a free SEO Audit Report for your website. Our represenatives are standing by to consult with you regarding your website and assist you in generating revenue from your website.

Search Berg. Delivering tomorrow's Solutions Today! Call Now!

2005
New York, NY

Search Berg has a long list of clientele that is ever expanding and increasing. Some of our most noteworthy clients are as follows:

Ground Based Nutrition

Another website wrapped up within 7 days!

Global Capital Partners

GWC Baby Formula

We take pride in having worked with a wide wariety of clients. Kids are important too! This design is one of our favourites!

Stay Inspected

A very demanding project but equally rewarding in the end. Client was full of praise. This is one of our best work.

Yuksi Painting

Our design team worked meticulously around the clock on every aspect of design. The end result, a stunning websites and a very happy client!

Ghana In 60 Seconds

Made this website inside 7 days, designed, developed, mobile customized, and ready for SEO.

Akwasi

Social Media, SEO, and Web Design for Locksmith

"They are a professional and honest company that produces results. In my experience, that’s been tough to find."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Search Berg developed a website from scratch and updates it with regular blog posts. They have also run multiple PPC and SEO campaigns, as well as maintain social media pages.

El Paso, Texas
George Blanco
Owner, Ark Locksmith

While slightly more expensive than competitors, Search Berg’s responsive team has produced results that no other company has been able to, such as improving AdWords and search results.

I’m the owner of Ark Locksmith Inc. and we offer full locksmith and security solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

We needed to grow the company with SEO, PPC, social media, and website development. We had tried similar work with other companies, but Search Berg was the first to produce results.

They developed my website from scratch, which includes a blog that they maintain with regular posts. They also update our social media, such as Facebook. Additionally, they’ve improved my Google rankings and account through SEO and PPC campaigns.

I worked directly with one person from Search Berg’s team.

How did you come to work with Search Berg?

I found them through online research and decided to pursue working with them because they seemed like a professional company.

We pay them $650 a month.

We began working together in January 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’re on the first page in Google results and appear first in search results from any of our keywords.

How did Search Berg perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. Any time I call or email with a question, they get back to me quickly.

Many companies will make promises, charge a lot of money, and then not deliver, but that wasn’t the case with Search Berg. They are a professional and honest company that produces results. In my experience, that’s been tough to find.

In the past two months, my AdWords has dropped but Search Berg has tried to get in touch with Google—without response—to resolve the problem.

They were expensive compared to other vendors we looked at, but the value of their work was worth the cost.

SEO Services for Jewelry E-commerce Site

“They're great at putting me at ease when I get anxious.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Working collaboratively with an in-house team, Search Berg assisted with website redesign, managed SEO, and helped set up a blog and social media accounts.

Long Island, New York
Davina Zarnighian
Owner, Austen and Parker

The traffic to the website has increased and the business has attracted the attention of notable publications. Experienced and knowledgeable, Search Berg brought excellent ideas to the table, while their commitment and personable approach earned them trust.

I'm the owner of Austen and Parker. We're an affordable jewelry e-commerce website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

I was working with a freelancer, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I started looking for a new company to help me with SEO and website redesign.

The reason I wasn't seeing much traffic or sales was because my website wasn't professionally done. SearchBerg evaluated my online store and made recommendations on how to improve the site. They also suggested I started a blog and social media accounts.

After that, they completely redesigned my website, making discounts and sales more visible on the site. They gave me suggestions on how to make the site professional and visually appealing to customers. We're also planning to make a video that will boost my sales.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through an online search. I liked their approach and I felt a good vibe the first time we talked on the phone. They said I could get my money back if I didn't see the results. I'm starting my own business, so that factor was important to me.

I've spent between $2,000–$3,000.

I started working with them in July 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

I've been seeing a lot more traffic and Vanity Fair sent me an email saying they wanted to feature me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, I had to deal with different members of their team, which was confusing. Things have improved after I requested that they assign one person to my project. We usually use email and phone to communicate.

They're great at putting me at ease when I get anxious.

Their writing could be a bit better. Some of the blog posts they sent me had grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Overall Score I'd definitely recommend them to other people.

SEO for Video Production Company

“They're very responsive and make us feel we're their top priority… .”

2013 - Ongoing

Consistently developing new strategies to improve Google rankings, Search Berg provides SEO services and creates content for a blog.

Costa Mesa, California
Co-Owner, 336 Productions

Within six months, the website moved up to the first page in Google, generating more leads. Search Berg goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, commitment, and responsiveness to feedback earned them trust, spurring a long-term relationship.

I'm a co-owner of 336 Productions. We're a corporate video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Berg?

We were on page 20 or 30 for our main keywords, and we desperately wanted to get back to the first page. We were looking for a company to help us with SEO.

We've been working with them for almost five years, and they've constantly been suggesting new keywords and SEO strategies. They also write articles and press releases for our blog. It's a very collaborative process, so we talk to them regularly.

I usually send an email to their general email account.

How did you come to work with them?

I reached out to a few different companies. I found Search Berg on UpWork (formerly Elance). They were very responsive and I liked the examples of their case studies, so I decided to hire them.

We pay them about $1,200 a month. (We used to pay them $500 a month, but this year we added online mini campaigns, which are an additional scope of work.)

We started working with them in 2013 and the relationship is ongoing.

We quickly saw the results as were consistently moving up in Google search for our main keywords. Within six months of working with them, we were on the first page and were getting leads.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and make us feel we're their top priority rather than just one of a hundred other customers. They provide us with a weekly report, letting us know what they're working on and what they've accomplished. We have a very positive relationship and talk once a week via email or phone.

They did what they say they were going to do. They’ve also helped us in the areas that are beyond the scope of their work, such as minor website issues.

They've always addressed any concerns I had, so they improve as they go.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience. I'd definitely recommend them to other businesses looking for SEO services.

SEO for Handmade Jewelry Business

"The team of Search Berg is great."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Search Berg performed SEO services for a handmade jewelry business. The team also helped with branding and site optimization.

Grand Prairie, Texas
Maria Perez
Owner, Maria Silver Butterfly

Web presence and search ranking have increased since Search Berg's involvement in the business. It has assisted with improving their business profile. They're knowledgable, relaying helpful feedback. They go above and beyond.

Owner of Maria Silver Butterfly

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

SEO project for my website

Sales and Branding

Price of Service

Optimization of Website, branding of company name, increase presence on the web.

Work directly with the owner of the company

We have increased our presence in the web, our position in Google search is really improved, set up of backlinks creation, infographic, increased presence on web directories, creation of classified ads, and our business profile on the web.

The team of Search Berg is great. Excellent communication and work. I have to comment on Sylvia, the person in charge of my SEO.

Sylvia is the most caring and knowledgeable person I have dealt with comes to SEO aspect. I have worked with other companies with no results whatsoever, high prices and lack of communication. Search Berg is just amazing in my opinion. No complaints so far. Also, this company gives you in detail reports every so often of all they have done, what they are working on and the expected outcome. They give you feedback and help you beyond their duties with issues arising with your pages or web. You are never on the blind side of things. It is top-rated in all as I see so far.

So far, I have no seen problems to improve.

Ongoing SEO for Cryptocurrency News Site

"The workflow is the best part of working with Search Berg."

May 2014 - Dec. 2019

Search Berg was hired to optimize a cryptocurrency news website for scaling purposes. The team performs keyword research, works on metatags, and assists with listings.

Miami, Florida
Brent Dixon
COO, The LionWork Group

The services are ongoing. Search Berg's efficient workflow supplemented their professional management style. Their team is professional and responsive.

I'm the CEO of The LionWork Group LLC in Miami Beach, Florida.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

One of our company's websites needed to be scaled SEO and monetization-wise. I talked to my partners and we hired Search Berg because they have a good reputation.

It's an ongoing project. Our goal is to scale the website.

They had a good reputation.

It's a SEO project that included optimization, metatag work, keyword research, listings, and authority building.

Valerie was our account manager.

The workflow is the best part of working with Search Berg. They have a good team of responsive professionals, especially the account manager.

Checks and balances are there, knowing people are making progress on the project.

Overall Score They're an excellent company.
    Scheduling was easy.
    It was a great price.
    They do what they say they are going to do.
    I will always recommend this company.

SEO for Sole Broker's Website

"Search Berg was an excellent help."

Search Berg assisted with SEO on a real estate broker’s website. The team crafted search terms, helped with link-building, and performed other backend work.

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Justin Francek
Senior Associate, Pilot Property Group

Search Berg’s services have significantly benefitted business. They deliver on their promises. Expect a skilled team of search experts.

I’m a broker at Pilot Property Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

I wanted my site on the first page of Google.

We needed to create key search rankings.

We found Search Berg on Google.

Search Berg completed SEO services for my website. The team was involved in all aspects, including link-building, articles, and other back-end work.

I had one point of contact with others behind the scenes.

Search Berg was an excellent help.

Our project manager was great.

They did what they said they would do.

No, there are none that I can think of.

They're always on time and report back.
    They're affordable for quality of work.

Website, SEO & Logo Design for Mental Health Public Speaker

"It was an effective project all-around."

Apr. - May 2019

Search Berg was hired to improve a website and redesign a logo to bring in more business sales. The team also helped with SEO.

Louis Scarantino
Speaker, Autism Advocate

Search Berg made the site and logo more professional. They also gave helpful suggestions, which improved business. The frequent updates made the project move effectively.

I’m a public speaker for my business, Autism Advocate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Berg?

I hired Search Berg for website development, a logo redesign, SEO services, and other marketing.

I wanted my website to look more professional and bring in more sales for my business.

I found them on Google.

Search Berg redesigned my website and logo. They also performed SEO services.

I engaged with two people who had their teams do the actual work.

Search Berg made my website look more professional, gave better suggestions for keywords, and made my logo better.

It was an effective project all-around.

Search Berg updated me almost every day on the project. They looked for different ways to increase traffic to the site and improve my logo.

There are none that I can think of.